Bye! Bye!

Geek + Vampire= Dark, True Love?

Continuing from the last Chapter…
Key POV: Today was a great day with Jenna! Thanks to Ms. Jung, she picked Jenna as my partner for our next project. Luckily, she greets me as her partner with a huge smile on her face unlikely my others partners who greet me with an annoyed groans. I was able to get along with her well the whole day! Go Almighty Key!
I was busy flipping through the channels, lying on the coach and then I hear someone chuckles. I look to my right, finding Minho standing on the door frame, smirking at me…
Key: Hey. (I simply said, watching Minho walks to the couch)
Key POV: Damn! He probably heard everything that I was thinking about Jenna.
Minho: Probably? (He gets my feet off the couch and sits down) I heard every single detail, Hyung.
I could feel my cheeks burning; so I ignore him and continue flipping through the channels…
Minho: Sooo? Aren’t you going to tell me what happened to you the whole day at school today? (I could tell he was smirking)
Key: What do you mean? (I ask innocently, still not looking at him)
Minho: Come on, Hyung. How was your day with Jenna? (I look at him and he was wiggling his brows at me)
Key: Uh… good? (I turn my attention back to the TV)
Key POV: Memorable, amazing, great, fantastic… shoot! I forgot that Minho can read minds!
I look at Minho and he starts laughing. I get up and went to my room, leaving Minho laughing at the couch…
With F(x)…
Sulli: Whoo!!! (I cheer after getting Tracy BFF, Jenna into the van)
-FLASHBACK-

Victoria walks behind Jenna and place the cloth on …
After Jenna struggling to get out of Vic’s grip, she finally falls asleep…
Luna picks up Jenna and throws her to our van…
We all get inside the van and drive to my house which is the other side of the city…
-END OF FLASHBACK-
After Arriving to my House…
I park the van behind my house, get out of the car and open the back door reliving asleep Jenna, Victoria, Luna, Krystal and Amber smirking at me. I smirk back at my girls, pick up and carry Jenna bridal style and take her to the basement of my house…
I lay Jenna on the bed (I know a bed in a basement?! Lol!) and look at my girls, smirking at Jenna…
Amber: Can we get started already? (She whines, her lips while staring at Jenna)
Krystal: Hmm… seem like someone is impatient to kill Jenna… (She sings)
Amber: Of course, I’m impatient! She was flirting with my Key Oppa! (She whines)
Sulli: Girls! Stop with the childish fight! And let kill Jenna! (I said the last part cheerfully)
Luna: Ok then. (She put her hair behind her ears)
Sulli: Fangs out?
Krystal, Amber, Luna & Victoria: Fangs out.
Sulli: Filled with desire?
Krystal, Amber, Luna & Victoria: You bet with are!
Sulli: Then let begin drinking some delicious blood then! (I said cheerfully)
Amber start Jenna’s neck, Krystal start Jenna’s right arm, Luna start Jenna’s left arm, Victoria start Jenna’s right thigh while I start Jenna’s left thigh like there’s no tomorrow…
After a very long time of Jenna’s blood till there wasn’t a single drop in her body, my girls and I stop and look at now grey, dead Jenna infront of us…
Sulli: Hmm… (I wipe the blood of my mouth) I think she now dead! (I said cheerfully)
Krystal, Amber, Luna & Victoria: WHOO!!! (They cheer)
After cheering, I pick up Jenna bridal style and simply just throw her at the river beside my house, with my girls behind me…
Amber: Bye, Crush-Crusher!!! (She said waving at Jenna’s body flowing away)
Sulli POV: Hmm… now my girls and I killed Jenna, Tracy BFF. So, I guess when she finds out about Jenna, she’ll come to me very angry and that’s where I take the opportunity to kill her and get my Taeminnie back… (I though smirking at Jenna body fade away of our sight)
_______________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________
 

Sorry for the short chapter and very close storylines!

I don't know what happen! Pabo AFF! Hehe! :P
Remember…
SUBSCRIE & COMMENT!!!

Pretty Please?