Talking about the Kiss, I mean the Mouth to Mouth!

Geek + Vampire= Dark, True Love?

From the Last Chapter...

Then the bell rings, I stand up, take out my hand for Taemin, he took my hand and stands up, looking into my eyes...

Right Now...

At Lunchtime...

Tracy POV: I can't believe I just kissed my crush Taemin. On his lips! When our lips touched I felt sparks files as if we were meant to kiss. I wonder what he's thinking about the kiss... (I turn my head and stare at Taemin)

Taemin POV: I can't believe Tracy actually kissed me! On my lips! I felt an electrifying feeling into my body when our lips touched. I wonder what she's thinking about the kiss... (I turn my head, to look at Tracy and I caught her staring at me. I just smile and waves at her and she did the same thing back)

Tracy POV: I can't believe he caught me staring at him! I hope he doesn't think I'm a weirdo or a stalker or anything...

Jenna: Tracy...?

Tracy: (I snap out of my thoughts) Yes?

Jenna: What's wrong? Are you still thinking about your kiss with Taemin? (She said wiggling her brows)

Tracy: Yes... (I said blushing)

Jenna: Oh my God!!! (She squeals)

Tracy: What?

Jenna: Taemin Oppa is coming over here! I'll leave you two privacy. (She stand up and throw her lunch away) I have faith in you so, remember to talk and please, don't be weird.

Tracy: Faith in me? Talk? Don't be weird? What are you talking?

Jenna: Just talk with him. (She said and leaves me alone)

Taemin: Hi Tracy. (He said smiling and sitting beside me)

Tracy: H-Hi Taemin Oppa.

Taemin: Just wondering... what do you think about the kiss? I mean the mouth to mouth! (He said and start blushing)

Tracy POV: Is he blushing about the kiss? Adorable...

Tracy: W-What about the kiss? I-I mean the mouth to mouth! (I start blushing)

Taemin: What do you think about it? (He said shyly)

Tracy: Well, for me it's just an kiss... I mean an mouth to mouth! (He chuckles) What's funny, Oppa?

Taemin: Your shyness.

Tracy: Sorry... (I pouts to myself, looking down)

Taemin: Don't be, I like it. It's quiet... adorable.

Tracy POV: Huh? Did I hear him right? Did Taemin just said he like my shyness?

Then the bell rings telling us to back to class...

Taemin POV: That stupid bell! I wanted to continue my conversation with Tracy...

Tracy POV: That bell always ruins my moments... I wanted to continue my talk with Taemin Oppa.

Taemin: Well then... time to go back to class... (He said standing up)

Tracy: Yeah... (I stand up, throw my lunch away and we went to class together. Again!)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, if you read this story different then this one! Is that AFF erased my 2 last fanfics T-T

So I'm re-writing them again, remembering the storylines. Once again, Sorry! :) Annyeong!