Almost Being Dead...

Geek + Vampire= Dark, True Love?

Next Day...

Tracy POV: Here I am, like always. Walking down the hall and students gossiping and laughing...

Anyway, today I have Physical Education, so I went to the Girls Locker Room and changes into my shorts and t-shirt. While changing I heard girls giggling and I heard a few of their ¨JOKES¨

¨She's just a stupid, ty . She just put on glasses and acts all innocent, shy and sweet but no one knows that she's just s-l-u-t.¨

Tracy POV: I didn't know if they were talking about me but deep inside I already knew it. Why they thinks I'm a stupid, ty ? I'm not wearing glasses because I want to, it just that I need them and I don't act innocent, shy or sweet, I'm just like that.

So I come out of changing and I saw Sulli, Krystal, Luna, Amber and Victoria smirking at me and I just ignore them. Before being able to get out of the Girls Locker Room, Sulli stands right infront of the door, not letting me out.

Tracy: E-Excuse me, please. (I said looking at the floor, not into her scary eyes)

Sulli: E-Excuse me, please. (She mocks) .

Tracy POV: I knew I couldn't take it anymore and anger was growing inside of me...

Tracy: (I looks into her eyes) I said excuse me, don't you understand, Sulli? (I growls a little, I think)

Sulli: Excuse me, did you just growls at me?!

Tracy: N-No, I didn't.

All I know, Sulli slaps me hard across my face, Luna kicks my knee causing me to bend down on the floor and Amber pulls my hair back making me look at Sulli eyes...

Sulli: This will be the last time, you'll be threaten, ty . Stay away from my Taemin, stop being a stupid, ugly, pathetic ty you are and we'll all have an happy ending. Got that right? (I nods gently, Amber lets go of my hair and they all walks out of the Girls Locker Room, leaving me on the floor sobbing)

Victoria: I'm sure she wants to end up dead because she's in love with Taemin. (I heard Victoria say to Sulli and Sulli stops in her track and stomps back to me)

Sulli: Are you in love with Taemin?! (She growls at me and I quickly shook my head)

Then Sulli claws her nails in my face, making me look up into her eyes...

Sulli: Tell me the truth. (She growls again and I swears her breath got very cold against my face)

Tracy: N-No, I'm not, i-in love with Taemin O-Oppa. (Then she unclaws [Is that a word?] her nails out of my face and slaps me again across my face, harder than the last slap)

Sulli: You're going to regrets everything that you've done yesterday to me.

Tracy: W-What? (I said trying to gets up on my feet again)

Sulli: Are you deft, ?!

Thanks God!!! The P.E. Teacher walks into the Girls Locker Room...

Ms. Han: Yah!!! What's going on here?

Krystal, Luna, Amber, Victoria and Sulli: Nothing, Ms. Han. (They answers her)

Then Ms. Han run up to me and wraps her arm around my waist...

Ms. Han: Oh my gosh. What did you guys did to her?!

Luna: N-Nothing, Ms. Han.

Ms. Han: Oh, don't acts innocent around me, just tell me what the hell happened to Tracy?!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To Be Continue!!!!!!!!!!!!

What would the girls answer??