DAMN IT!!!!

Geek + Vampire= Dark, True Love?

As usual, walking down the halls and students whispering…

Tracy POV: Today is a little strange. Why students are staring and glaring at me?

I walk to my locker and take out my books I need for my first class. Then Jenna walks toward me with a big smile on her face…

Jenna: Good morning Tracy! (She said cheerfully)

Tracy: Good morning? Why you’re so happy today?

Jenna: Oh nothing… anyway, were the students staring at you this morning?

Tracy: Yeah… that was very strange…

Jenna: Do you know why? (I just shake my head) Because, you’re very popular!

Tracy: What? I’m p-popular? How c-come?

Jenna: All thanks to your dear boyfriend, Lee Taemin.

Tracy: B-Boyfriend? T-Taemin Oppa’s my b-boyfriend?

Jenna: I guess. Since yesterday you and Taemin Oppa enter class together again. You know what they said, if a girl and a boy were seen twice together, there’s no doubts that they’re together.

Tracy: But we’re not together. We haven’t kissed or he hasn’t asked me out or anything like that…

Jenna: Got that, Fanny?  (I turn around and see our classmate Fanny with a recorder in her hand, probably recording everything I said)

Tracy: What’s all this, Jenna?

Fanny walks and stands beside Jenna…

Jenna: Well, uh… I didn’t tell you but I’m the new Gossips-Seeker and Fanny’s my helper in recording.

Tracy: G-Gossips-Seeker? What do you mean?

Fanny: Jenna and I interview students, ask them lots of questions, record it, write it on the school newspaper, students read it and start new rumors! It’s really fun!

Tracy: Record it, write it on the school newspapers, students read it and start new rumors? Fanny, did you record everything I told Jenna? (She nods) What’s wrong with you, Jenna?

Jenna: Excuse me?

Tracy: It was your plan on recording every single detail about Taemin and me, write it on the school newspaper so that everyone can read it and start new rumors, right? You know, that I’m suffering, hold on; everyone is suffering with new rumors every single day. I thought you were my friend…

Jenna: I was your friend. (She did the “ ” with her fingers when she say friend)

Tracy: Why you’re saying this? You’re becoming just like Sulli…

Jenna: Because, Sulli’s my friend-

Tracy: Whoa! Sulli your friend? (She nods) Then why you call her ? ? Stupid?

Then Sulli and her friends appear from behind Jenna and Fanny…

Sulli: Because that’s how we call each other, ty . (She said glaring and smirking at me)

Tracy: First of all Sulli, I’m not talking with you so you don’t need to into others people business and second, what the hell is she talking about, Jenna?

Then the bell rings telling us to go to class…

Sulli: I think, we can’t answer that question for you, ty …

Sulli, Fanny and her friends leaves. Jenna was about to leave with them but I grab her wrist, she look at me and I could see Hate and Envy in her eyes…

Jenna: Get your ugly, dirty hands off of me, Stupid ty ! (She removes my hand away from her wrist, gave me a very hard slap across my face and leaves)

I just stand there, with my tears flowing down my cheeks and with my hand on my slapped cheek. Then I ran to the bathroom and cry miserably infront of the sink…

Tracy POV: I can’t believe that the person who I used to call my “Best Friend” turns out to be someone who hates me a lot…

I continue crying and all of sudden a hand was place on my back and start comforting me. I turn around with my eyes full of tears and through the tears, I find out that the one who was comforting me was… Taemin???

Tracy: (I wipe my tears away) T-Taemin Oppa?

Taemin: Hey. What’s wrong? Why you’re here crying instead in class?

Tracy POV: He was waiting for me? Why he’s worry for me?

Tracy: Why do you care? (Then I realize what I’ve just said) I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to tell you that it just… (My eyes start tearing up again, Taemin pull me into an embrace and I cry in his chest)

Taemin: Shh… calm down… (He whispers to me and I actually calm down!)

I back away from his embrace, looking into his eyes. Then Taemin put his hands on my waist and place me on the counter…

Taemin: Who did this to you, Tracy? (He touches my slapped cheek which causes me to jump a bit) Sorry…

Tracy: It was J-Jenna…

Taemin: Jenna?! Your best friend?! (I just nod, looking down)

Then Taemin lift my chin up with his finger, making me to look into his beautiful eyes. Then Taemin lean in slowly, so did I and our lips met! I wrap my arms around his neck, he wraps his arms around my waist and we start kissing rough yet passionately… then I lean back for air…

Tracy: (Still staring into his eyes) W-What was this… k-kiss about?

Taemin: (He presses his forehead against mine, looking into my eyes) Why don’t you tell me?

Tracy: Well… but you started this kiss! You should tell me!

Taemin: (He chuckles) I kiss you because I-I… *Sigh* because I like you… (He said softly, looking into my eyes)

Tracy: Seriously, Oppa. Why did you kissed me? (I lean my face back away)

Taemin: Because I like you, Tracy.

Tracy: Come on, Oppa! That’s impossible. You can’t like me…

Taemin: Why? (He hugs my waist tighter)

Tracy: B-Because… you’re aKingka while I’m just a geek… (I said looking at my hands)

Taemin: So… you don’t believe that a Kingka can’t love a beautiful geek like you, huh?

Tracy: (I quickly look up into his eyes) Love a beautiful geek? You l-love me, Taemin Oppa?

Before he could answer my question, I wake up by my alarm…

Tracy POV: What?! It was all a dream? Thank God the fight with Jenna wasn’t real but sadly the kiss and confession of Taemin Oppa wasn’t real at all…

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________