The Meeting & Apologizes...

Geek + Vampire= Dark, True Love?

Sulli POV: That boyfriend stealer, stupid, ugly, pathetic, ty and many more ! (lol XD) Even tough we gave her a broken leg, beat her up and I threaten her, I still feel like I got to kill her, really soon.

With Tracy in her room...

Tracy POV: So, like 2 hours later of resting in the nurse room, they called my dad and right now I'm at home, watching TV...

Then my dad knock on my room door...

Tracy: Come in, daddy.

Dad: (He enters my room) How are you feeling, Tracy?

Tracy: Better.

Dad: Just to let you know, your principal called and I'm going to a meeting tomorrow at 9 o'clock to speak with the girls who hurted you and their parents.

Tracy: C-Can I go with you?

Dad: Hmm... I don't think so. It's better for you to skips school tomorrow and rests all you wants.

Tracy: But I want to go with you... (I pouts at him)

Dad: Hmm... let waits until tomorrow and maybe you can come with me.

Tracy: Ok. (I smiles bright at him and then he leaves my room)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Next Day...

So I waked up early to cook my dad breakfast and then we went to my school to the meeting...

When my dad and I enters the Principal Office; Sulli, Krystal, Victoria, Luna and Amber was glaring right at me and then the principal and Ms. Han enters the office, finally getting the attention of the scary girls right off of me...

Principal: Good morning, I invited all of you to this important meeting because, Ms. Hwang Tracy was found yesterday by Ms. Han at the Girls Locker Room on the floor, crying, beaten up and in pain by these 4 girls. If you don't believe me, then let watch this video. (He puts a video in the DVD player and we watch the fight the girls did to me...)

Ms. Jung (Krystal Mom): I actually feels terrible for Ms. Tracy, but I have a question. What my daughter have to do with this?

Principal: Even tough Ms. Krystal didn't do anything to Ms. Tracy, she's still involved to the crime because if she was so kind she wouldn't be standing there, watching the others beat up Ms. Tracy instead calling for helps because her friend is hurts, as same with your daughter, Mr. Song (Victoria Dad)

Krystal & Victoria: (They chuckles) My friend? More like my enemy. (Sulli, Amber and Luna chuckles along with them)

Ms. Han: Is there something to say to Ms. Hwang Tracy, girls?

Sulli, Krystal, Luna, Victoria, Amber and their parents just stare at Ms. Han clueless...

Principal: You don't know what to say to Ms. Hwang Tracy?

Sulli, Krystal, Luna, Victoria, Amber and their parents: No, not at all.

Dad: All you have to say to my daughter is just one single word, which is Sorry.

Sulli: (She chuckles) Sorry? That's the most pathetic thing I've ever heard to say to anyone.

The Principal, Ms. Han, my dad and I stare at Sulli, Krystal, Luna, Amber, Victoria and their parents for a really long time...

Mr. Song (Victoria Dad): Ok, stop the staring. Um... Victoria, please apologize.

Victoria: Why, daddy?

Ms. Han: Because she deserve an apologize from all of you.

Then Sulli, Krystal, Luna, Amber and Victoria stands up and walks toward me...

Sulli, Krystal, Luna, Amber and Victoria: I'm sorry, Tracy.

Tracy POV: Even though they said sorry, their eyes were telling me ¨ I'm just going to say sorry, but that doesn't mean anything, it means you're going to be dead really soon.¨

Tracy: I-It's ok. (I fake them a small smile)

Then they went back to their seats...

Principal: Ok. So I guess, that was the meeting, everyone. Thank you for your time.

So, Sulli, Amber, Krystal, Victoria and Luna parents, my dad and I leaves to our house while the girls just stay at school spreading the fight and some new rumors, I guess...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________