I don't know........

Geek + Vampire= Dark, True Love?

Tracy POV: Revenge time has come!!!

Taemin Oppa help me pick up Sulli, we take her down to the basement and start tying her wrists and ankles just like she did to me the day F(x) bitted me in Chemistry classroom…

After over 15 minutes of stabbing the Valium to Sulli’s jugular vein, she start slowly fluttering open her eyes while a huge smirk spread across Taemin’s and my face…

Tracy: Welcome to hell! (I beam with a smile)

Sulli: Huh? (She mumbles and slowly shakes her head) w-what the… (She tries to wriggle of the ropes off her wrists but no luck) WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!?! (She furiously screams, glaring at us)

Taemin: Don’t worry; Sulli. Nothing wrong’s going on… (He innocently said and smirk at me while I smirk back along with a wink)

When Sulli’s blink, I quickly disappear out of her sight and appear behind her. I put on my gloves -for protection- and get the gallon handle water bottle filled with holy water that’s place on the table behind me…

 Tracy POV: You can do it, Hwang Tracy. You have to do it. You wanted to do this for a really long time, right? So, now it’s your chance to kill this girl who made your life miserable for 8 years straight…

I slowly walk toward Sulli whose busy trying to wriggle off the ropes and pour the holy water from above her head making an ear-piercing scream slip out of …

Sulli: IT’S BURN!!! OH MY GOSH!!! (She screams on top of her lungs)

The gallon handle water bottle got empty and I throw it across the room, echoing the dark place. Then I make my way beside Taemin who’s laughing at Sulli’s now burned face, neck and arms…

Sulli: YOU ! WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?! (She screams at me)

Taemin scoffs and answer before I could…

Taemin: There’s no reason for why my Jaigya did that to you, Sulli. You simply deserve it after what you’ve done to us… (He said, sneaking an arm around my waist and plant a sweet kiss on my cheek making me blush)

Sulli: ARGH!!! FINE!!! I GOT IT!!! I’VE LEARN MY LESSON!!! SORRY FOR RUINING YOUR FREAKING LIFE!!! NOW GET THESE FREAKING ROPES OFF OF ME AND LET ME GO!!! (She beg)

Tracy & Taemin: Sorry. But we got tons of things to do before we let you go… (We huskily said, smirking and glaring at her)

I turn my face toward Taemin’s direction and lean in to his ear…

Tracy: You know what’s next, Jaigya~ (I whisper/sing into his ear and he nod before unwrapping his arm off my waist)

Taemin POV: Kekeke! What could be better than killing the person who stalked you for years and almost killed your girlfriend because of jealousy? Hold on! I-I can’t kill Sulli…

Tracy: Jaigya~ (She sweetly call out, snapping me out of my thoughts)

Taemin: Ne? (I said after shaking my head)

Tracy: Something’s wrong? (She tilts her head to the side, making her side bang move a little away from her beautiful eyes)

A big smile spread across my face while my Jaigya unknowing smile back her dazzling smile…

Taemin POV: I really love my Jaigya. The girl who always was behind some cute specs, smart and a shy kitten. Simply, the first girl I really fall in love with.  But I can’t kill Sulli. She’s the first girl who stole my first kiss and all that but… she made my life miserable for countless years since back then I was a stupid kid trying to make my father proud but luckily I broke up with her, but it turn out to be a terrible mistake. She bites her friends, turning them into vampires. They stalked me and my hyungs for many many years and even tried to kill my first, actual, not-forced-to-be girlfriend but thanks God she didn’t leave me… But… I really really want to kill her but… something’s like pulling me back…

Tracy: Oppa~ aren’t you going to do something?

Taemin: I-I... *Sigh* I don’t know…

_______________________________________________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUE…

 

A/N- I'm back!!!!!! You all missed me and Taecy?? Kekeke^^ Sorry for being gone for a very very long time! School got in the way and I was full but now I'm in holidays! Yayy~ that mean more 'G+V=D,TL?'