Since I'm a Vampire...

Geek + Vampire= Dark, True Love?

A Week Later -Monday-

Walking to school…

Tracy POV: It had been a week since I got out of coma and now I’m going to school normally but not very normal since I’m a vampire… I can’t eat human food expect I have to hunt for blood whenever I’m hungry. I can’t be close with my dad and Jenna like before because I’ll get thirsty of their human blood. So... it’s not easy to be a vampire like I thought it would be. But luckily I’m not alone. I have Taemin Oppa, Key Oppa, Minho Oppa, Jonghyun Oppa, Onew Oppa and Mr. Kim to help me whenever I’m confuse of my sense as a vampire…

-FLASHBACK-

Last Monday -After School-

Tracy: Thanks Oppa. (I give Taemin Oppa a long kiss before getting out of his car)

Taemin: You’re welcome, beautiful.

Tracy: See you tomorrow. (I get out of his car and walk to my house front door while Taemin Oppa drive away) Please Dad. Don’t get mad at me for being gone for two days and two nights… (I whisper to myself before opening the front door of my house) D-Dad!!! (I shout, nervous)

My dad pops his head out of the kitchen door, run to me and gives me a huge breath-taking hug…

Dad: Right now, you’re not going to go anywhere again. Ok? You had me very worry. (He whisper to me and kiss my forehead)

Tracy: O-Ok, Daddy. I promise. (My eyes start tearing up)

Dad: (Noticing my teary eyes) what’s wrong? Did something happened, Sweetie?

Tracy: (Tears start rolling down my cheeks) N-No. Nothing’s wrong, it just that… I missed you, dad. (I pull him into another hug and sob in his chest)

Tracy POV: I promise I won’t hurt you, daddy…

I break the hug and look up at him…

Tracy: Well… I’m going up to my room, then. I’m very tired, daddy.

Dad: Ok. Go and take a nap. (He kisses my forehead)

I go up to my room, close the door behind me, quietly. I curl myself into a ball in my bed and cry myself to sleep…

Tracy POV: I hope as a vampire, I won’t hurt anyone especially my dad and Jenna. They’re the only people who loved me just like I was when I was a human… I need to control myself around them.

~Early that day at school~

Walking down the hall…

I take out the books I need for my first class from my locker. I close the locker door and turn around finding Jenna staring at me from head to toe, with a worry, terrified and confuse look on her face…

Tracy: Hey! Good morning, Jenna! (I said trying to sound cheerful as possible)

Jenna: What happen to you?! (She almost shouts with her eyes widen)

Tracy: Shh… please, lower your voice, Jenna. What do you mean by what happen to me?

Jenna point at my right arm, almost about to cry. I look at where she was pointing. The arm that Krystal pour the chemical on…

Tracy POV: Shoot! I forgot to put a long sleeves shirt to cover this up!

Jenna: Tell me right now, Tracy!!! What the hell happen to you?!?! (She yell at me, getting everyone attention)

Tracy: *Sigh* Come on. (I grab her hand and take her to the bathroom)

Jenna: Talk. (She growls while staring at my arm)

Tracy: *Sigh* Ok. Uh…

Tracy POV: What should I say? I can’t say that I was fooled by Sulli and her friends, Krystal poured the chemical on my arm, they bitted me and now I’m a vampire.

Jenna: What it Sulli and her es?!?!

Tracy POV: Yeah. Wait! I can’t tell her that it was them. If I do, she’ll go after them and they might hurt Jenna… I can’t let that happen.

Jenna: It was Sulli and her es, which did that to you, right?!?! (She shouts at me with her eyes teary)

Tracy: N-No. It wasn’t them, Jenna. (I finally speak)

Jenna: Then who did this to you, Tracy?!?! (A tear fall from her eye and I wipe it away) Whoa! (She back away when I wipe her tear away) Why your hands are very cold? (She grabs my cold hands) Why are you freezing? (She cup my face with her hands)

Tracy: (I chuckles and un-cup my face out of her hands) Nothing bad, Jenna.

Jenna: Anyway, forget about your cold face and hands. What happen to your arm?!?!

I can tell she was going to explode any sooner if I don’t tell her what happen…

Tracy: Last Friday, I had Chemistry class so… silly me, I was doing a chemical and accidently got some of it on my arm…

Jenna: Are you sure? (I look at her confuse) It seems like someone actually like pour it on your arm.

I just fake chuckles and then we went to our first class. When we enter the classroom, Taemin and his hyungs stop talking and look at me and Jenna saw that…

Jenna: Ok. Now that was weird, right? (She whisper to me while I just nod and we go to our seat)

Lunch-Time…

While waiting in the canteen line and Jenna eating at our table, someone wrapped their arms around my hips and gave it a squeeze. I turn around finding out it was Taemin, still with his arms around my hips. I smirk, looking into his eyes and with my vampire strength get out of his embrace…

Taemin: Whoa! You’re really strong! The last time, you couldn’t get out of my embrace and now look! You just got out of my strong embrace! (I just chuckles of his silliness)

Tracy: Of course, because I’m a… vampire, Oppa. (I whisper the last part to him)

-END OF FLASHBACK-

TO BE CONTINUE…

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________