Meet Boyfriend

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

No one's POV

The four girls went into the high school's dance rooms using the keys that their principle gave them. After doing their stretches they started to warm up with Boa's I'll Eat You Up. (start at 0:40 end at 1:00. Pretend there's only the four girls in front) and Cassie's Me and You.

 

"We should really think of what we're going to preform at the showcase instead of doing all these warm ups." Mariah said while chugging her water.

"Yah!! Don't chug it! You'll get cramps!" Rachel said while grabbing the water bottle away from Mariah and started hitting her with it.

"Ok Ok. Sorry"

"Mariah is right though. We really should start thinking. I mean are we going to sing, dance, or both?" Kylie said while watching Mariah and Rachel's little fight.

Suddenly three pairs of eyes landed on Kc who was writing in her song book in a corner with her headphones on. Kc, feeling disturbed for some reason, took her headphones off and looked up from her song book. As she looked up, Kylie, Mariah, and Rachel "magically" appeared right in front of her face.

"Kya-aaa!" she screamed. Her three maknaes were unfazed and continued to stare at her as if she could read their minds since she didn't hear their previous conversation. Finally understanding their silent question, Kc sighed. "I was thinking we could do a dance to one of my mash ups or master mixes. I mean we'll have plenty of time for our songs to be heard so...."

"YAY!" Mariah suddenly turned hyper. "Which song? WHICH SONG?"

"Well it's gotta be up beat so we don't bore anyone......." Rachel said. "(gasp) We can wear matching outfits!"

The three girls who were not completely clothed in pink face palmed. Typical Rachel....

"So what kind of song were you thinking of?" Kylie and Mariah asked while Rachel was off in her own world.

"I was thinking since most of the girl groups that are going to preform will probably try being y and that's not our style. So we could do something like  hip hop but add in some girly flavor. What do you think?"

"As long as we have matching outfits, I don't care what we do." Rachel said while coming back to reality.

The girls then decided to practice dancing to hip hop songs to get used to the feel. They practiced until 6:30 AM. Then the decided to pack up and head to the library to get started on home work due later in the week knowing that they would spend most of their time practicing for the show case. They walked towards the school library's outer entrance when they suddenly heard something.

"Yah, you think you're better than us you scum? Then why isn't anyone here to help you huh? Where are your little bandmate protectors? Even they don't care about you!"

They peeked around the corner and saw six boys beating another boy. The girls recognized the six boys immediately. Boyfriend. They thought they were so cool because they were rich, handsome, and talented. They beat up guys who "were scum and weren't worthy to even be in their line of vision" and emotionally tortured girls who they thought weren't pretty enough to be in Boyfriend's presence. Kc recognized the guy that Boyfriend was beating. He was Mir from one of the many bands from school. It was called MBLAQ. Mir, along with some of his band mates, were in almost all of her classes. Kc stepped back a little, took a deep breath, and....

"Mir-oppa, where are you? Ah, there you are." Kc said walking into full view. Boyfriend stopped hitting Mir who was on the ground bruised and bleeding and looked at Kc. A single thought passed through their heads. "Why in the world would Kc, the famous bad girl, talk to a guy like Mir. And call him oppa none the less!" Kc pretended that they didn't exist and kept walking towards Mir.

She knelt in front of him. "Oppa, have you finished copying my notes yet. Me and my friends were going to get a head start on homework when I realized I didn't have my notes." She said in a gentle voice while she brushed her bangs away and let him stare into her pretty eyes to distract him from his pain.

"Yeah but they're at school though. I was going to give it to you during class." Mir replied while trying to sit up.

"I see.... But you still have your note book right?" Kc asked while cocking her head to the side.

"Yeah..."

"Then you can help us! Please?" She said while still being gentle. Mir was about to respond when Mariah, Kylie, and Rachel were too overcome with worry for Mir and Kc since Boyfriend was still watching them from the sidelines dazed and confused about what to do. They followed Kc's lead and walked towards Mir.

"Kc, there you are. I see you finally found him." Mariah said while giggling. "We split up trying to look for him but I see Kc got to you first."

"Yup and he said he would help us with our homework." Kc replied.

"Well then let's go!" Mariah said gleefully while she helped Kc hoist him up and carry him back to their apartment to treat him. He had his arms around both Kc and Mariah's necks while they wrapped their arms around his waist to help him walk. Kylie grabbed his backpack and books that were scattered on the ground and Rachel grabbed his bloodied jacket and broken glasses.

Kc, even though she had an image to protect asked Mir, "Umm oppa?" "Yes?" "Do you like my shirt?" Mir looked at her shirt and immediately saw the words YEAH BUDDY. He chuckled forgetting his previous situation. "Yeah it suits you." Kc let out a small laugh.

To try and help keep his mood up Rachel said, "Hey Kc, don't you have a jacket like his?"

"Yeah, I think I do." she replied. "I should have worn it today so we would be matching."

"Isn't that like couple tees?" Kylie asked.

"Oh yeah..." The other three girls replied. "This jacket is kind of outdated though... Maybe he'll let us take him shopping" Rachel said gleefully starting to skip.

"I think he's fine just the way he is you pabo. Plus I'm scared to see what kind of get up you'll make him wear." Kc grumbled back to being her bad girl alter ego.

"Fine..." Rachel pouted. All of them, including Mir, let out a laugh as they walked back to the apartment leaving Boyfriend dumb struck.

__________________

"You didn't actually want your notes, did you?...." Mir said while Kc was cleaning his wounds and Kylie was washing his bloody clothes. Mariah and Rachel were buying him new clothes and contacts and another set of glasses. It might have been a bad idea to let those two go by themselves......

After she was done, Kylie helped Kc the best she could even though the sight of so much blood made her queasy. It made Kc sick to her stomach too, but she wouldn't admit that. Mir had a bloody lip, cuts around his eye from when his glasses broke, a bruised jaw, a twisted wrist,  and many bruises on his back, stomach, and legs. The two girls treated them the best they could with what they had. When they finished bandaging the wounds the two sat on either side of him. After a moment of silence Kylie leaned on his shoulder.

"Mianhe..." she said as she was felt like she was about to cry.

"You have nothing to be sorry for Kylie-ah. I was the one who spoke badly about them even though i knew the consequences. I was just glad I had the four of you girls to save me." Mir said in a sincere tone. "You really are my princess charmings... (bad pun)" He said with a smile on his face.

"How did you know that was our band name?" Kc asked. Truthfully, Kc and Mir didn't know each other too well even though they had almost all the same classes. That's why everyone was confused when she called him oppa so easily.

"You and your friends are getting very popular. I like your style of songs by the way. They're based on true feelings and experiences." Mir said. Kc gave him a small smile but didn't say another word.

"By the way, where were your friends? I mean why weren't they with you? Why did you come to school so early?" Kylie asked.

"I accidentally left my song book here or at least I think I did. Youngmin or Jeongmin probably took it as bait. I didn't want to wake up my friends since they were so tired from practicing for the show case. I'll probably get an earful from them when I get back to our dorm...."

"Oh....We'll take you back too your dorm when Mariah and Rachel come back with your clothes......" Kc said. Reality finally hit Kc and Kylie as they realized that Mir was there, in the living room, shirtless... They blushed and turned away from Mir letting out small coughs of embarrassment. Mir was oblivious to why they were acting so shy all of a sudden. He was about to ask them when Mariah and Rachel burst into the room.

"We're back!!!!!!!!!" Rachel said.

"Ya-ya, Cc, why do you look like tomatoes?" Mariah asked like the innocent maknae she was using the nicknames for Kylie and Kc. Kc and Kylie blushed even more at her comment.

"Here Mir-ah, put this on." Rachel said while handing Mir a shopping bag. He thanked her for it and went into the bathroom to change. Mariah was still pestering Kc and Kylie about why they were blushing.

"Ummmm Mariah, you do realize that Mir was shirtless right?" Rachel said also turning a little pink.

"Oooooh." Mariah said. She really was innocent XD.

"So what did you guys choose for Mir-oppa?" Kc asked slightly scared for Mir.

"It's pretty normal actually. Plus we got him contacts and a new pair of glasses. But i hope he chooses the contacts. His eyes are so pretty..." Mariah said while covering with her fist in an adorable way.

Mir came out of the bathroom dressed in what Mariah and Rachel chose for him. He also used his new contacts to get used to them knowing he wouldn't wear his glasses for a while after the previous incident.

mir-2.jpg(without the mic.....He does have pretty eyes XD)

"Thank you very much for the new clothes and contacts." He said giving a little bow.

"Anything for a friend." Mariah said while smiling. Kylie and Rachel nodded agreeing with her. Mir turned his head to Kc and she gave him a small smile while mouthing the words oppa. Mir was touched by the girls' actions and the girls were happy they gained a new friend.

"Oppa, where's  your dorm?" Kc asked.

"It's a walking distance from here. I'll show you."

"Ok then, let's go everyone." Mariah said. Mir walked to the door ahead of the girls.

"Rachel, Mariah! Are you trying to kill us?!?!" Kylie said in a whispered tone when Mir was out of ear shot.

"What do you mean?" Mariah asked.

"Did you see how he looked?!?! It almost gave me a heart attack!" Kylie answered. Kc nodded in aggreance.

"He looks really good even with his injuries..." Kc said in a shy tone.

"Come on. If Mir-ah looks that attractive, then I wanna see how his bandmates look like!" Mariah said. The other three sighed. Where did their innocent maknae go!