Jeongmin's first attempt

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

Bleh. This chapter is going to stink I just know it.... :'(

_______________________________________________

Monday finally came and the girls were waiting for MBLAQ. They hadn't seen them over the weekend.

Rachel wore this with her hair up in a pony tail.

Rachel: Jeongmin's first attempt

Kc was wearing this with her hair down as usual.

Kc: Jeongmin's first attempt

 

Kylie was wearing this with her bangs clipped back...she had a new found love for YOLO......

Kylie: Jeongmn's first attempt

 

Mariah was wearing this with her long brown hair down

Mariah: Jeongmin's first attempt

 

 

Aly was wearing this with her hair in a pony tail but her bangs were left out.

Aly(Next Chapter)

 

"Kylie? What's with the YOLO all of a sudden?" Aly asked.

"I dunno. It's my new favorite thing to say." Kylie answered while shrugging.

"More than jajaja or jijiji?" Rachel asked.

"No...Those are different."

"Jajaja? Jijiji?"Aly and Mariah questioned.

"Our Spanish teacher would write hahaha or heeheehee as jajaja or jijiji." Kc explained.

"Ohhhhhh."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"  The girls were tackled by Mir, Thunder, and Joon.

"Ok you have got to stop doing that." Kylie said as she picked herself off of the ground.

"Seriously..." Kc sighed.

"So...What's with YOLO?" Thunder asked.

"You Only Live Once that's the motto YOLO YOLO." Kylie started rapping (to Drake's song)

"Umm YOLO does not mean You Only Live Once. It means You Obviously Love Oreos." Rachel stated.

"Or it means You Obviously Love Our Sandwhiches." Kc giggled.

"Wouldn't that be YOLOS?" Mir asked. Kc, Kylie, and Rachel started to laugh louder.

"No. In middle school, we had a school business and we named it YOLOS You Obviously Love Our Sandwhiches." Kylie said while wiping the tears from her eyes.

"So anyways....WHERE HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN! You totally skipped the weekend with us! You didn't even come by the cafe!" Rachel exclaimed.

"Well sooooorry but we've been making new songs." Seungho explained.

"Oh...You could've just said that..." Rachel said.

"Ya know...TruMusic Entertainment is holding an event for undiscovered bands....I could see if I could get you guys in." Kc said sheepishly.

"Seriously! That would be great! What's the event called?" Joon asked excitedly.

"It's called Music Never Sleeps..." Kc said shyly.

"If you could get us in then that would be awesome. Where do we look up more information? I could search on my pho-"

"NO! I mean...all you need to do is send in a demo cd and they'll choose from those. I doubt you know the address for TruMusic Entertainment so I'll do it for you..." Kc said while clearing .

"Oh... Then here. I have a cd right here. We were going to use it for dance practice but you can take it now." G.O. said as he pulled out a cd from his backpack.

"Thanks.."

"We'll race you girls to school!" Mir said as MBLAQ started sprinting. "Hyungs isn't it great! We're so lucky Kc~ah keeps track of events!"

"Why did you do that? They don't even know how you're connected to TruMusic and that event wasn't announced yet!" Kylie whispered.

"I know....."

"Aish...Just make sure you don't get in trouble."

"Kk~"

"Hey Kc? Is that a new vest? I've never seen you wear it before. Those shoes too." Aly said suspiciously while pointing to Kc's outfit.

"N-no I just...haven't been able to fit into it until now! And I got these shoes yesterday. Come on. Let's catch up to the guys." Kc said while walking faster.

"...Does anyone know where she was yesterday?" Aly asked.

"Well she went to get contacts. And the mall is right next to the eye doctor so she could've passed by there." Rachel answered while shrugging. "Let's go." She and Mariah started walking faster to catch up to Kc. Kylie was about to until Aly held her back.

"Isn't Kc taller than all of her girl cousins?" Aly asked.

"Yeah." Kylie answered slowly.

"Then why did she say that she could only fit into that vest now?"

Kylie pondered for a moment.

"I...don't know..."

"And didn't you say that Kc hates shopping for herself?"

"Yeah?"

"So why were there so many shopping bags in the apartment?"

The two stared at Kc's retreating back. Both were thinking the same question.

Who was she with yesterday?

__________________________________________

"I should really get to class..." Rachel mumbled.

"What class?" Aly asked

"Theater...and it's at the other side of school!!!!" Rachel exclaimed. "And you all know that I'm a slow walker!"

"Have fun then ^^ Mariah....don't you have theater?" Aly asked.

"Yeah but not today." Mariah replied.

"Well ok then. We should get to class too then. Right Kc? Kc? Helloooooo?" Kylie said while waving her hand in front of Kc's face. Kc blinked and....took her vest strings out of her ear?

"Kc...What's that?" Kylie asked.

"Hm this? I strung my headphones through my vest strings last night. And LOOK!" Kc ped her vest to show her iPhone in a secret pocket on the inside. "Huh? Huh?" She asked while wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

"You...are going to get in so much trouble if you get caught..." Kylie sighed.

"Then I just won't get caught." Kc answered while zipping her vest back up.

"What are you listening to anyway?" Aly asked.

"Remember that CD that G.O umma gave us this morning? Yeah I'm listening to the song they had on there."

".....HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET THAT SONG ONTO YOUR PHONE!!!!!" Kylie, Mariah, and Aly screamed.

"Shush up will ya. When we went to the dance room to practice and we took a break....yeah I may or may not have gone into a recording room, hooked up my phone to one of their computers, and turned their CD into an mp3..."

"......"

"What?"

"Nothing..Let's just get to class..." Aly said while shaking her head.

"DON'T LISTEN TO IT DURING CLASS!!!!" Rachel exclaimed

"Ok ok fine. I won't"

"Good Kc. Bye guys!"

"Bye Rachel!"

_____________________________

"Great...so I share this class with DIVA, Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, and a bunch of other people I don't know...this should be fun..." Rachel thought as she eyed her class.

"OMO! Ricky and L.Joe are here too! I bet Kylie's gonna be jealous ^^ Waah they're such good actors!" Rachel thought happily

Half way through the class, while Rachel was on stage rehearsing her part, DIVA noticed something.

"I see that little Rachel's all alone today." Valerie said with a smirk.

"Uggg what's taking Chunji oppa and the rest so long! They said that they would have found out something they could use agains-"

"Just be patient Ae-Sook. Don't worry. Our boys will make sure those girls regret ever stealing out spotlight." Dana said trying to reassure her donsaeng.

"Watch this." In-Hye said as she saw Rachel walk off stage. She pretended to "accidentally" bump the stack of props while Valerie tripped Rachel.

"Oof." Rachel said as she fell. She was about to pick herself up when the props fell and landed on the back of her legs. Rachel bit her lip trying not to scream out in pain. Hey, these props were heavy! That's why the guys were the only ones who could carry them.

"This is more painful then when I got hit in the gut with a soccer ball!" Rachel thought. The teacher and some other students helped pick the props off of Rachel.

"You ok sugarplum?" The teacher asked.

"Yes....I think so.." Rachel replied weakly.

"Can you stand?" Rachel tried to get up but winced and sat back down.

"No...My ankle and the back of my knee...."

"Can someone please take her t- oh thank you, you three." The teacher said as she watched Donghyun and Hyunseong helped Rachel climb onto Jeongmin's back.

"Tch what a wimp. Those props aren't even that heavy." In-Hye scoffed.

"....Jeongmin...where have I seen him before? I know he's a member of Boyfriend...but still." Ae-Sook thought.

_____________________________________________________

Rachel was carried into the infirmary by Jeongmin followed by his hyungs.

"Jeongmin set her on the bed, I'll go find some gauze." Donghyun said as he walked away. Hyunseong followed leaving Jeongmin and Rachel alone.

"...Are you ok?" Jeongmin asked."

"I just had a pile of props fall on my legs, i think the back of my knees are bruised and one of my ankles are twisted. Yes I'm fine." Rachel thought sarcastically.

"Yeah I'm fine." Rachel said answering Jeongmin.

"Whatever. I don't care."

"I never asked you to! You weren't forced into taking me to the infirmary! Why did you even do it in the first place?"

"So Ricky wouldn't get to you first." Jeongmin heard himself think.

"No particular reason. Just thought I would help a pretty girl in distress." Jeongmin said with a wink.

"Ugg look. I know what you're trying to so stop it. We're not falling for you jerks and you guys can't humiliate me in front of the whole school like you do with all of those other girls. Quit acting like such a playboy!" Rachel scoffed.

"We'll see about that..." Jeongmin thought. "Your heart will be mine one way or another. Same goes for your little friends."

"Why won't you believe that we've changed?"

"Of course we don't believe you! I mean you can't just go from bullies to nice guys overnight! Why do you even bully people anyway especially you Mr. Playboy!"

Those words cut Jeongmin deep. It wasn't something he'd like to remember. Just like the twins, he and Minwoo had something that happened to them that changed them into bullies.

"Th-THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" Jeongmin exclaimed. Rachel flinched slightly.

"We're back. Rachel, lift up your leg please." Donghyun said as he unwrapped the gauze. He carefully pressed onto Rachel's ankles find out how to wrap the gauze. After seeing which spots made her flinch, he nadaged her left ankle. Hyunseong was next. He smothered some cream onto the back of Rachel's knees where bruises were starting to form.

"Gomowa." Rachel said politely when they were finished. Just then the bell rang.

"You should all get to class. It's my free period right now so go on ahead." Rachel said attempting to shoo them away. They, however, stayed.

"......Well alright then. Just ignore me..."

Just then, the three maknaes walked into the room; Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo.

"Hyungs what are you doing here?" Youngmin asked. He saw an injured Rachel sitting on the infirmary bed. "Oh..."

"I thought we weren't supposed to do any harm to-"

"Our grades anymore? Yeah but we decided not to leave Rachel alone." Jeongmin said covering up Minwoo's slip up.

"Oh yeah..."

"Please let the girls come soon please let the girls come soon please let the girls come soon." Rachel repeated in her head hoping she wouldn't have to be stuck with these guys any longer.

"RACHEL CARMEN I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NO- oh hey look it's unlocked." Mariah said as she and Kc walked through the infirmary doors.

"Oh sarangi onda gaseumi anda barami
Bunda nawa noraehae ♫
(Translation:
Oh love is coming, my heart knows
The wind is blowing and it sings with me)
"

"GASP! YOU DID LISTEN TO IT DURING CLASS!!!" Rachel exclaimed while pointing at Kc.

"N-no I wasn't. What are you talking about?"

"THE SONG! YOUR VEST! YOU PROMISED!"

"I'm sorry ok but..." Kc paused as she looked at Boyfriend out of the corner of her eye. "Class was really boring and that song is really catchy."

"PABO PABO PABO PABO! YOU BROKE THE PROMISE! NOW GIVE ME THAT VEST!"

"WHAT!"

"I'M GOING TO KEEP IT FOR THE REST OF TODAY!"

"FINE!" Kc ped her vest and revealed her sleevless tank top  exposing her bare shoulders. Youngmin gawked and turned away.

"Good. Now why are you walking funny?" Rachel asked as she set Kc's vest next to her.

"I was walking here with Mariah when I bumped my hip into a corner of a table and now I feel like I've been shot." Kc explained.

"Oh how wonderful."

"Sarangeun barameul tago nae mamsogeuro deureowa
Nae eoreobuteun gaseumeul ttaseuhi nogyeonwa
Ni saenggagmanhaedo nan useumina
Neorang gati georeulttaen moge himi mag deureoga
Baby follow me nal ttarawa uriduri
Ijebuteo sijagdoen uri reobeuseutori
Just hold my hands yagsokae ni geurimjaga doejulge
Whenever you can call me

 

(Translation: Love rides the wind and enters my heart
It warmly melts my once frozen heart
Just at the thought of you, I start to smile
When I walk with you, my neck is strong and upright
Baby follow me - follow me
From now on, our own love story has started
Just hold my hands - I promise to be your shadow
Whenever you can call me)
"

Kylie rapped as she walked into the room.

"Ok seriously! Kc was just singing that song like two seconds ago!" Mariah exclaimed.

"Well I'm sorry if they have a catchy song." Kylie pouted.

"So why are you walking funny?" Mariah asked her.

"Oh during cheerleading practice, the girls dropped me from 5 feet in the air and I landed on my hip. Isn't that wonderful!" Kylie said sarcastically. Rachel hid her face in her hands and Mariah banged her head on Kc's shoulder.

"Why are you two always like this...." Rachel grumbled.

"Like what?" Kc and Kylie asked in unison.

"NEVER MIND!"

"Ok ok so what happened to you?" The girls asked Rachel. Before she could reply, Jeongmin stepped in.

"A pile of props fell onto her legs. She has a twisted ankle and bruises on the back of her knees." he explained.

Kc looked at Rachel. She opened about  say something when Rachel interupted.

"Shut up."

"But I didn't say anything."

"Yes but your eyes did! This is what you are doing," Rachel said while blinking her eyes really fast, "and this is what I want you to do." She said while shutting her eyes.

"Do not start this again."

"Well too bad." Rachel said while sticking out her tongue.

"Yah! You boys should get to class." Kc scolded.

"You're not in class!" Minwoo exclaimed.

"Free period." Mariah answered.

"You six have missed a lot of classes. You'll fall behind." Kylie scolded as well.

"They wouldn't if Kc taught them." Rachel said thinking about all of the tutoring she and Mariah went through. "So much easier to understand."

"If I tutored them, then I would be worried th I would have competition." Kc said while rolling her eyes.

"You should....tutor us some time." Youngmin said shyly.

"I'll have to think about that." Kc said tersely while turning her attention back to the others. Youngmin could feel a piece of his heart shatter but he ignored it.

"There's the next bell. Let's ALL get to class." Kylie said while standing up. Jeongmin helped Rachel to her feet.

"I'll walk her down." He said. Kc and Kylie glanced at each other for a moment before hesitatingly nodding. They walked ahead always making sure to look back every once in a while.

"Why are you doing this?" Rachel asked bitterly.

"If I knew, I would tell you...But you probably wouldn't listen because you hate me so much.." Jeongmin thought. He ignored Rachel's question.

___________________________________________

Photobucket

After school, Jeongmin went straight to his room. He sat on the edge of his bed and burried his head in his hands. His eyes wandered to his bedside table. That's where he kept a copy of the lyrics from the song Rachel had written. On the back, he made a small list.

  • On the street kissing
  • A train to Choonchun at dawn
  • A picnic
  • A piggyback ride
  • Couple Rings
  • Midnight movies
  • Amusement Park
  • Surprise event
  • Birthday
  • Holidays

He crossed out piggyback ride thinking about what had happened earier

"That didn't exactly go as I had hoped but...I guess it still counts..." He sighed.

"That "accident" didn't seem like an accident....Ae-Sook...How much more pain are you going to cause me..." Jeongmin thought sadly.

"Yah!! Pabo! Don't remind yourself of that! Think about how you're going to win over Rachel. Your title is on the line. You have to prove that...that...you're the one that got away. That everything was a mistake. You have to prove that you were the better one all along..."

 

_____________________

Ugggg this took forevah! I am so sorry I wasn't able to update for so looooooong. I'll make it up to you all I swear! Anyways, isn't Jeongmin's side of the story sad :'(

Well the only question I'm gonna ask is

  • What MBLAQ song do you think G.O gave Kc?

Byez for nowz~

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY LEE CHANHEE!!!! (CHUNJI)

Pfffffft as if he's ever gonna see dat....