A side to you that only I can see part one

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

Yay I'm back!!!!! I hope you liked Chapter 20...I'm rereading all of my chapter and I'm like "wow these are awful!!!" Aish...I hope this one isn't

__________________________________________

No one's POV

The week passed and it was Saturday. Kc was too used to getting up early so she woke up at six and went to the bathroom and changed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" A scream came from the bathroom.

"Kc shut up!" Aly exclaimed. "It's only 6 in the morning!"

"What's wrong?" Kylie asked. She was also used to waking up early.

"I'm. Out. Of. Contacts." Kc said while heaving.

"Then go to the eye doctor and go get more." Kylie said bluntly.

"Oh...Why didn't I think of that..."

"Because you're brain doesn't work this early on a Saturday." Kylie said while sticking out her tongue.

Kc changed out of her pajamas and hesitatingly put her glasses on.

Kc chapter 21

"Pandas...Really..." Kylie said as Kc passed the kitchen.

"Shut up. It's not like I'm going to school. I can wear whatever I want now." Kc said.

"You want breakfast?"

"No thanks. I'll grab something on my way....Do they...make me look...bad?" Kc asked gesturing to her glasses.

"Kc. You know my answer." Kylie said while crossing her arms.

"I know...it's just that...I haven't worn them outside of the apartment in so long..." Kc mumbled while shoving her hands into her hoodie pockets.

"Well it's not like anyone from school is gonna know it's you. I mean seriously. The panda sweater and the heart covered purse is enough camouflage." Kylie said while looking at Kc's outfit.

"Don't hate on my panda. You're just jealous of its cuteness. And the purse was a gift from my mom!"

"Whatever. Just go get your contacts.

__________________________________________

Kc left the apartment and took the bus to the eye doctor which was about 45 minutes away and waited about 15 minutes for her  contacts. They only gave her enough for a month and said that they would prepare more and call her back.

It was around 7 in the morning now.

"What to do, what to do. Hmmmm...maybe I should pass by the mall and get more gloves or something...or stuffed animals...or earrings....Yeah I'm going to the mall." Kc thought

The mall was only a short walk away from the eye doctor.

At the mall she got some desperately needed headphones, some gloves of course, new dance shoes, a pair of really cute earrings that looked like eighth notes, and a new notebook to write songs in. Yeah....Kc finished the last one off so now this is what her sixth song book?

"What to do now? It's a Saturday and I have nothing to do...Well Imma go to the park and write a song or something." She thought as she took the bus back to the apartment. She walked towards the park and sat under her favorite tree. It overlooked the lake and no one disturbed her there.

"Ah~ so refreshing. And the lake is so pretty too!" Kc thought as she walked up to the lake. She frowned as she saw herself in the water.

"I...almost forgot how I looked..." Kc stared at her reflection. She gingerly touched the frames of her glasses.

"Heh...I guess you can't always get rid of things like this..." She thought sadly as she walked away from the lake. She laid underneath the tree and closed her eyes as flashbacks took over.

~flashbacks~

"Good job Kc." the teacher said as she got the problem right. Kc should have felt proud but she knew what would come next.

"Show off."

"It's only 'cause she's Asian."

"Nerd."

"Look at her glasses and her acne. What a nerd. No guy would ever like her."

-music class-

"She can't even sing good."

"Show off."

"I hate her voice."

"Kylie is so much better than her."

-PE class-

"What a clutz."

"She can't do anything right."

-home-

"How did you do on your test?" Kc's dad asked.

"I got 90%..." Kc said as she poured herself some juice..

"ONLY 90%! You have to do better! The average is 95%!"

Kc was frightened by his shout and accidentally knocked over her cup.

"Look at what you did! You're so clumsy! I hate clumsy children! They're the worst! Clean that up! you!"

-home 2-

"Well! What's your answer!!!" Kc's dad screamed.

"I said I don't know.."

"NEVER ANSWER I DON'T KNOW! I hate that answer! It means you're too stupid to make up your mind!"

-home 3-

It was dinner and Kc, Kaye, and their dad were having a good time. That was, until their dad decided to look in the fridge.

"What is this! It's so cluttered! Containers everywhere only holding one thing! And now I have to clean it all up!" He started throwing things from the fridge to the sink. Kc was in the way thought since she was putting her dishes in the sink. A few containers and plates hit her.

"MOVE! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!"

Kc ran into her room. She wanted to go back downstairs and take Kaye with her but she was too scared.

"Why am I so selfish. I really am a terrible person.."

-home 4-

"WHO SPILLED A DRINK HERE!" Kc's dad shouted.

She had brought a drink to the family room and their dog, Shiver, had knocked it over with his tail. Kc thought she had cleaned the spill thoroughtly but it turns out she was wrong. She didn't clean the sticky spot from under the lamp.

"I TOLD YOU! YOU'RE TO CLUMSY! WORTHLESS !" he screamed at Kc and threw an empty glass from the table and threw it at her. Kc was to scared to move so of course the glass hit her. But she turned around so the glass shattered on her shoulder.

"CLEAN THAT UP!" He screamed as he went into the garage. It's good that he did. Through all of the abuse Kc went through from her classmates and even her own father, she refused to cry. That was....until now...

~end flashback~

Kc opened her eyes as the streak of flashbacks ended. She softly touched her shoulder as if she could feel the pain that was once there. She remembered her violin teacher Mrs. Stephani asking her why she was playing her violin funny. Kc brushed it off and told her that it was nothing. She straightened her arm and bore through the pain in her shoulder.

She could feel the tears started to well in her eyes as she remembered the rude remarks from her classmates and the comparisons to her best friend.

"No. Not now. You've gone three years without crying from this. You can't start again." She commanded herself.

But it was too late. The tears started to pour down her cheeks. She took a deep breath and tried to stop crying. She was about to rub her eyes when she touched her glasses instead.

"You...you caused me so much pain. You never let me belong anywhere I wanted to. People judge on looks and you put me through the worst judgments and stereotypes..." She voiced aloud. She wanted to slap herself for how much her voice cracked because of her crying.

She grabbed her new song book and scribbled down a few sentences.

Do you only look at the outer image? Please stop right now and look at my heart.

Am I really good-for-nothing? Am I that worthless?

Do you even know about the scars you gave me?

Look at my eyes, look at my crying heart.

I sing but no one listens

Why am I so pathetic?

What do I need to do to be able to smile brightly like you?

All I do is blame the ugly reflection in the broken mirror

I want to escape

My ugly twisted heart might resent you

I want to scream

She sighed and closed her book. The only ways to vent her feelings were through singing, writing, and dancing. That's why she loved it so much.

She continued to stare out onto the lake when a pair of hands attempted to cover her eyes aka glasses.

"Yah!" she shouted as she turned around about to yell at who she thought was Kylie for smudging her glasses.

"J-Jo Youngmin?" She uttered in disbelief.

_________________________________

Yeah hi dere. I left you with a cliff hangar again and I'm sorry. I'll have to do two part chapters since I have lots of homework but I don't want to disappoint you. Kc's little drabbles (the blue words) were lyrics from Is being pretty everything? by Fat Cat and Ugly by 2ne1.

Soooo it's question time!~

  • What do you think of the story so far?

  • Hi five for more of Kc's past?

  • No one answered me on my question : What do you think broke the Jo twins apart?

  • Do you know any Teen Top, Boyfriend, or MBLAQ facts? Cuz those would be helpful. If they're stories here on AFF then I'll even do free advertising

Bye bye for now my loves~