Meeting MBLAQ

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

No one's POV

"What just happened?" Minwoo asked his hyungs with clenched fists adrenaline still flowing through his veins from beating Mir. Even though he was the maknae, it didn't stop him from being as nasty as his hyungs.

"I'm so pissed! How dare she think she can just waltz in and take Mir away before we were done with him!" Kwangmin said angrily. He was the younger of the Jo twins. He was a playboy just like his brother Youngmin.

"Easy Kwangie. Mir wasn't worth us wasting our precious time anyway. We should be thanking Kc. She cleaned up the trash so we didn't have to." Youngmin said with a smirk.

"Good point. But still. I was just starting to have fun. Did you see the look on his face when I asked him about his band mates? Ha! He looked like he was about to cry." Jeongmin said happy that he had hurt Mir so much.

"What I want to know is if they are actually close." Donghyun said as he looked at his maknaes. He was the oldest of all of them and the leader of Boyfriend. Hyunseong nodded in agreement not saying a word. He was the quiet one that did most of the physical damage. The two looked at their four donsaengs who were in the same class as Mir and Kc.

"I never really noticed it. But then again, when has Kc ever shown emotion to anyone other than her three groupies." Jeongmin scoffed. "They probably are close enough since she showed some kind of emotion towards Mir." Youngmin and Kwangmin nodded.

"Fine. We'll let this one slide." Donghyun said as he motioned the rest of Boyfriend to follow him. They walked towards the school probably going to one of their secret hangouts.

_________________

"We're here chicas!" Mir said happily skipping through the door of the apartment building. The four girls were puzzled seeing Mir suddenly act like Mariah on a sugar high. Plus he was injured which made it even more puzzling on how he could skip like that. They followed him never the less.

Mir rang the apartment's doorbell at least 50 times in a row until someone or four someones opened the door still in their jammies and started yelling at Mir.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" They all shouted in unison.

"Why didn't you tell us where you were going?"

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN LEAVE A FREAKIN NOTE!"

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?"

"Cool clothes dude." Silence swept over the four boys in the doorway as they stared at the speaker of that sentence.

"Really Thunder? Really...."

Thunder pouted

thunderpout.gif

"Just sayin......"

"Ummm hyungs, if you don't mind, I'm going to bring my new friends inside."

The three in the doorway stopped staring at Thunder and looked at Princess Charming dumbfounded. Naturally their eyes went to Kc. I bet you could already guess what they were thinking. She stared back with no emotion on her face while her three friends were smiling happily and waving. When the four in the doorway moved so that people could walk through, Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah waltzed into the apartment looking around excitedly. Well Rachel and Mariah were. Kylie was waiting for Kc like the awesome bestie she was. Mir saw what Kylie was dong and gestured for Kc to go inside. Kc nodded and the corners of moved upward a teensy tiny bit. She walked into the apartment with Kylie by her side. They sat on the couch while Rachel and Mariah were comparing apartments.

MBLAQ joined Kc and Kylie on the couch waiting for explanations. Mir told them what happened starting from when he noticed he songbook was gone to Boyfriend beating him up to being rescued by his princess charmings. When he called them "his" princess charmings, the four girls blushed. Yes, even Kc...

"Thank you girls for taking care of our maknae." Seungho, the leader of MBLAQ, said thankfully. 

"It was nothing. We're always willing to help a friend." Rachel said smiling while sitting on the other side of Kc. Mariah sat next to Mir and smiled brightly. But then Rachel added with an evil smile, "Or in Kc's case help an oppa." Mir and Kc blushed at her statement while the other members of MBLAQ looked at Mir

h.gif (I know it's not Mir but please pretend)

 Then they scooted closer to Rachel wanting to hear more.

"Kc called Mir "oppa" to freak out Boyfriend." Kylie said. Kc looked at Kylie betrayed. Her face practically said "How could you?"

"Oooooooh." The MBLAQ members said.

"Then can we be your oppas too!" Seungho,G.O, Thunder, and Lee Joon asked.

"N-SURE!" Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah interrupted Kc which earned them a glare.

All MBLAQ members except for Mir started to prance around the room happily like little kids.

Kc looked at Mir then asked "Do you really not mind if I call you oppa?"

Mir smiled and answered, "Of course not. We're friends aren't we?"

Kc smiled back and so did Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah. They just earned five new friends. MBLAQ stopped prancing and sat back down trying to calm down.

"So tell us more about Princess Charming." Joon said. "Like who's in charge of what?"

"Well Kylie's the choreographer, Rachel and Mariah are in charge of wardrobe, props, and acting, like skits we show in our dances or music videos and I'm...." Kc was interrupted by Mariah.

"She's the songwriter/ composer/ tech person. She writes the songs and music since she's a really good writer and she makes our dance mixes too! Since she's the only one that knows how to actually do it...." Mariah said like a proud mother. Kc smiled a bit feeling.

"Yeah that's what I do." She said lazily. "What about you guys."

"I'm the leader , G.O's the main vocalist, Joon's a vocalist/dancer," then Seungho whispered, "He can do ballet!"

"Yah! Don't go telling people that!" Joon yelled at Seungho. The boys snickered and the girls just giggled. Joon flushed in embarrassment.

"Anyways let me continue." Seungho said after he was done embarrassing. "Thunder is a vocalist/rapper ,and Mir is a rapper."

Princess Charming and MBLAQ continued having small talk until they realized what time it was. It was already 8. The guys, other than Mir, went to change out of their jammies get ready for school. The girls already had their backpacks so they just waited on the couch. The guys came out five minutes later ready to go.

Joon was wearing

JOON5.jpg

Seungho was wearing

tbj7.jpg

G.O was wearing

go.jpg

And last but not least, Thunder was wearing

20100519_mblaq_11-400x600.jpg

MBLAQ grabbed their backpacks and walked with Princess Charming to school.