Look at what you've done...

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

Everyone said goodbye to Charice and Raime. They went to their cars and headed off to TruTech to do the music videos.

"Hey Kc. What was in that box that your cousin gave you?" Mariah asked from the back seat.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about it! Kylie can you give it to me?" Kc asked Kylie who was in the passenger seat.

"Where is it?"

"My purse."

Kylie shuffled through the contents of Kc's purse. Cell phone, wallet, extra pair of glasses, never used hair ties, a brush, and...a capo?

"You would keep a capo in your purse..." Kylie mumbled still trying to find the box.

"Oh hush you."

"I still can't find the box!" Kylie exclaimed.

"Well it's in there somewhere." Kc said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"No I thought it didn't exist." Kylie said sarcastically.

"I'm gonna beat the sprinkles out of you..."

"AHA! I found it!" Kylie said as she held the box in the air.

"Well open it!" The other girls exclaimed. Kylie peeled off the packaging and was about to open it when...

"Awww fiddle sticks! We're here." Rachel pouted as Kc parked the car.

"We'll just find out what's in it at home then..." Kc said somewhat sad. The girls went inside the TruMusic Entertainment half of the huge building in front of them.

______________________________

Kc led everyone inside.

"Where do we go from here?" Rachel asked looking around the huge place. It was much bigger than TruToYou Fashions since TruTech and TruMusic were connected.

Kc was about to answer until someone caught her eye.

"Yah!" She called out while waving one arm. The guy she waved at didn't notice her though. He was walking around in a bit of a daze.

87133d9dfcd1b0_full

"Uggg...Why is he always like this?" Kc grumbled while stomping towards whoever that guy.

"Who's he?" Youngmin asked in a bored tone.

"Someone VERY special to her." Aly teased. Youngmin crossed his arms and clenched his jaw at her statement. He clenched it even tighter watching Kc give the mysterious guy a hug and a big smile.

Kc started to walk towards the group bringing the mysterious guy with her.

"Annyeonghasseo." The guy said while smiling brightly. "So you're Teen Top and Boyfriend right?" The two bands nodded. "Ok. Let's get this show on the road."

He wrapped arm around Kc and started to lead the way.

"Where are we going?" Kylie asked.

"Well smiley the ninja." The guy said while wrapping his free arm around Kylie. "We are going to record these guys and then shoot their video. And I see that they already have their clothes ready." He looked back to check on the other guys. They nodded.

"Yah hyung. What are you doing?" Minwoo whispered to Kwangmin.

"What do you mean?" Kwangmin asked.

"If you keep this up then you're hands might bleed." Kwangmin looked down at his fist seeing that it was clenched that tight. He slowly unclenched it.

"When did that happen?" Kwangmin asked himself.

"We're here!"

Kwangmin looked up to see that they were in front of a huge ducking recording room

Photobucket

"Can I have your mixes please?" Kc asked...sweetly? Well that was a first. Or at least for Teen Top and Boyfriend. Donghyun and CAP handed her their cds.

"Gomowa." She walked over to the sound board and started to do her thing when the guy from earlier grabbed the cds out of her hand.

"Yah! Give those back!" Kc exclaimed trying to get the cds back.

"Hmmmm. No." The guy stuck his tongue out at her and she glared at him. "You girls need to go outside! You'll hear the songs when you help with the music videos but until then, SHOO!!!" He said as he shooed the girls out the door.

"But where do we go?" Rachel asked.

"I don't know. Why don't you raid the cafeteria or something."

"Yeah Kc. Why don't you raid the cafeteria." Rachel teased.

Kc punched Rachel in the arm.

"Apa! That hurt! You punch HARD!" Rachel exclaimed.

"Shouldn't you know that better than anyone else?" Mariah asked.

"No that's Kylie." Rachel answered.

"No. Kc hits me on accident. She hits you and Mariah all the time."Kylie explained.

"Nuh--uh! She kicks me!" Mariah fought back.

"Yeah well I been through all of that so hush up and let's get food!" Aly said while heading towards the elevator.

The guys were utterly confuzzled. They've just witnessed their school's bad girl...not being a bad girl.

"Tch." the mysterious guy snorted. "Sounds just like her..." he mumbled.

"And how exactly do you know so much about her?" Youngmin asked while gritting his teeth.

"Oh didn't I tell you guys? I'm her brother. David Paolo. But you can just call me Paolo. Me and my brother run this TruTech and TruMusic here in Seoul. I'm sure you've already met my other sister Charice. " He said while smiling brightly.

"....oh...." Youngmin didn't know how to respond

"Yeup. So who's going first?"

___________________________________

"They're taking FOREVER." Rachel complained.

"I know..." Mariah grumbled. They were left with Aly while Kc and Kylie were getting their food since they already ate.

"So you're excited to see Boyfriend's music video?" Aly asked.

"Psh not really. I'm looking forward to seeing Teen Top's video." Rachel said while leaning on her elbows.

"How about you Mariah?"

"Me too. I'm more excited for Teen Top's video." Mariah answered while setting off into a little day dream.

"So you're not excited for Boyfriend's video...at all."

"I wouldn't say that. We're just looking forwards to Teen Top more..." Rachel said trying to be nice.

"I just thought that since Boyfriend seems to-"

"Boyfriend seems to what now?" Kylie asked as she sat down.

"Ummm never mind..."

____________________________________

Two hours later, the girls were called back by Paolo to help shoot the music video.

"Alright so the crew's all ready with the cameras and the backgrounds. Kc all you have to do is edit the videos and you girls can kick back and relax. I gotta go help out Kuya Chris. Later shorty." Paolo said with a wink.

"I AM NOT SHORT!" Kc exclaimed.

"Excuses, excuses." Paolo teased as he walked away.

"My kuyas are jerks..." Kc pouted. Suddenly a text buzzed on her phone.

From: Aly~

To: Kc~umma :P

You do realize that ur breaking ur image rite now? rite?

From: Kc~umma

To: Aly

Wat do u mean???

From: Aly

To: Kc~umma :P

I mean...TEEN TOP ND BF R FUDGING STARING AT U RITE NOW!!! PULL IT TOGETHER MAN! Wait...on second thought don't. Show these guys the real you ;)

Kc didn't reply to that text. Instead, she stared at Aly like "i'm gonna beat the chiz out of you."

Her phone buzzed again

From : Aly

To: Kc~umma :P

Awwwww y u bak to bad girl side -pout-

Kc rolled her eyes.

"Aly, Kylie, go get them ready." She said while turning her attention back to her work. It only took about 5 minutes for the six members to come out ready for the video.

"Heheheheh I love it when things move quickly!" Kc said while rubbing her hands together.

"You're so weird." Kylie said while laughing at Kc.

"Hush you..."

 

"Woah! Ricky's in front this time!" Rachel squealed.

"Changjo's actually singing more than he usually does. Omo he really is the dancing boy!" Mariah exclaimed.

"Tch..I'm a much better dancer than he is..." Minwoo grumbled to himself as he watched Mariah stare at Teen Top with glee. Jeongmin just clenched his fists so hard until his knuckles turned white.

Kylie was blushing as she and Kc were rewatching the clips and angles. BODY ROLLS!

Kc shook her head to get herself together

"That was really good guys! Take a breather and then Boyfriend's up next." Kc said while the crew was busy setting up the scene for Boyfriend and Aly and Kylie were getting them ready.

It was impressive that the crew finished setting up in 15 minutes. Aly and Kylie of course finished in five XD

"Dang these people work fast...." Kc mumbled. "Ready?"

Boyfriend nodded to her and got into their position.

The girls were wide eyed. Was this really Boyfriend? Like, THE Boyfriend?

"I think we're done. Right Kc?" Rachel asked still a bit dazed.

"Hmm? Yeah. Let me just give this to my brothers..." Kc said not bothering to look up from her work.

"So are we allowed to leave now?" Ricky asked.

"Ah de." Kc nodded. Teen Top gathered their things. "Kc~ah?"

"Nae?"

"Gomowa!" Teen Top flashed her big smiles and walked towards the elevator.

"Aren't you guys going?" Aly asked Boyfriend. They shook they're heads.

"We don't  remember how to get to the parking lots." Donghyun said emotionless.

"Kc? You done?" The girls asked.

"Yeah. Let me just grab this and we can go." Kc said while grabbing the cd filled with Teen Top and Boyfriend's music videos.

"KK! We'll wait by the elevator." Rachel said as she, Kylie, Mariah, Aly, and Boyfriend walked off.

Kc waited until they were gone. When the coast was clear, she grabbed a flash drive from the computer she was using and slipped it into her pocket.

______________________________

"Uggg today was so tiring!!!!!" Rachel groaned as she flopped onto the couch of the living room.

"But it was so worth it! A whole day with Teen Top! Boyfriend just had to be there and ruin it all." Mariah pouted as she slid into one of the hanging chairs by the window. "I hope Auntie Eden won't be mad at us for not helping her today..."

"It's a Monday. Business is always slower on Mondays." Kylie said sliding into the other hanging chair.

"Who's Auntie Eden?" Aly asked.

"Oh. She's Kc's aunt. She runs a cafe called Charms and Charming." Kylie answered.

"Charms and Charming? Like Princess Charming?" Aly asked while laughing.

"Yeah...She's our...number one fan..." Mariah said while looking at the floor shyly.

"You're gonna meet her soon." Rachel told Aly. "You're going to work there for a part time job."

"Sweet. Free room, part time job, and I just arrived!" Aly exclaimed. "Well I'm going to unpack. Hey, where are you going?" Aly asked Kc as she walked towards the door.

"I'm going to school to use the practice room for a bit. I won't be long." Kc said while carrying her laptop bag.

"Ok." Aly, Rachel, and Mariah said as they watched Kc leave.

"Are you going to Ya-ya?" Mariah asked Kylie.

"Hmm? Yeah. I'll be right back." Kylie said following Kc.

"I wonder what's up." Rachel said.

_____________________________

Kc walked into the empty dance room. She took out her laptop and plugged in the flash drive from her pocket.

She lied on the floor and let the words from the song pour into her ears.

"Why can't I get his voice out of my head?" Kc sighed. She rolled to her side. Even though she wasn't looking at the screen she could still see his face.

Even though you're not by my side, I can still see you

"It's just a song. It doesn't mean a thing." Kc told herself.

I won't leave you, no matter what I won't leave you

"You too huh?" Kc looked up to see Kylie standing over her.

"What's wrong with me?" Kc asked Kylie.

"I was going to ask you the same thing." Kylie said sitting down next to Kc. She closed her eyes and listened to a specific voice.

I love you, kiss kiss

Kylie sighed and slid down next to Kc.

"Songs don't always have to have real feelings like our songs right? They don't mean a word they say right?" Kylie asked Kc.

"I was just saying that pabo..." The two girls laughed.

"We're both pabos..." Kylie said while staring at the ceiling.

"True. Very true." Kc said while poking Kylie.

"Heh. Look at what they've done to us. Is this what they were trying to do? Confuse us to no end?" Kylie asked.

"If it is, they've succeeded..." Kc mumbled

"Uggg it's too cold in here." Kylie complained as she sat up.

"Really? I don't feel a thing." Kc said.

"Well yeah. Cuz you're wearing a jacket." Kylie pointed out.

"No I'm n-" Kc stopped and rubbed her arms. Instead she found herself touching jacket sleeves.

"OMO!!!! I-'m..." "

"You're what?" Kylie pressed on.

"I'm....WEARING THAT BLONDE SON OF A BANCHEE'S JACKET!!!"

"WAE???" Kylie exclaimed. "No wonder it was kinda big  on you. It makes you look like a teeny little kitten~"

"Oh sweet mother of pie! Now I have to return it to him...Or maybe I could just keep it. It's kinda comfy. Smells nice too...NO! I should just give it back to him. Cuz that's the right thing to do. But he should have lots of other jackets so he wouldn't mind if I keep this right?"

"Kc? Who are you talking to?" Kylie asked with a face like dis o.O

"Myshelf" Kc said. Her words were muffled because she buried her face in the sleeves of Youngmin's jacket.

"Come on. Let's go home. Maybe we'll be back to normal in the morning." Kylie said hopefully.

______________________

Kc and Kylie walked into the penthouse apartment. They didn't find the girls in the living room, kitchen, entertainment room, or the soundproof music room.

"Where are they?" Kylie asked as she and Kc walked towards the bed rooms. They heard a noise coming from Kc's room.

"Hurry up! They might be back soon!"

"Shush up! I can't get it open!"

"AHA I GOT IT"

"WHAT'S INSIDE???"

"Ummm guys?" Rachel, Aly, and Mariah turned their heads towards the door only to find Kc and Kylie standing there.

"Heeeeeeeeeyyyyy. How's it goin?" Rachel asked innocently.

"What are you hiding?" Kylie asked suspiciously."

"Noooooootttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggggg" The three other girls answered simultaneously.

"Mhm. Cough it up." Kc said while stepping forward.

"To be perfectly honest, it was Aly's idea." Mariah said while pointing at Aly.

"WHAT! Yeah, it was me."

"What's inside this anyway? Kylie asked.

"Let's see..." Kc opened the lid of the box that Raime gave her. Inside it was...

A set of letters and a bunch of stuffed animals.

"Is this for us?" Mariah asked as she picked up an envelope with her name on it.

"I guess so. There's one for all of us..Except for Aly..." Rachel said while grabbing her letter.

"I feel so loved..." Aly mumbled.

"Don't worry Aly. These are probably from our families!" Kylie said happily taking her letter.

"Well, let's read them."

___________________________

I'm gonna stop there for now cuz your fave author here has a field trip tomorrow!!! XD Sorry for the lame chapter. I'll try to make it up to you guys in the next chappie. Till then, comment comment comment!!!!! Lol. But seriously. I know you guys are tired of me always asking the same questions but I still want to know soooooooo

  • Predictions?

  • How do you like it so far?

  • Is there enough suspense? ;)

  • Know any good songs?

See? I changed the questions a lil bit :D Well toodles! Until next chap! OH! Btw, I told you that you would find out what smiley the ninja was about. Get it? Smiley,Kylie, they rhyme. And she's a ninja...for some reason....Yeah.....Bye