Jeongmin's fail and Minwoo's lucky break part 2

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

Well hey dere. Yeah it's me..Sorry to leave you with such a disappointing chapter. Maybe this will make up for it?

_________________________________________

Rachel's POV

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm sorry...

But I really can't believe that I'm paired up with Jeongmin...

And he's making me do all the work!

"You can have fun with this" says Mariah..

Maybe I can...

"Just use you're feelings for Ricky"

OhMaGosh hush child. I can't think straight when you're thinking for me.

But yeah...maybe I can use my feelings for Ricky...This is going to be so embarrassing! What if he finds out that the song is for him?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sorry again. Well I guess I should start writing since it's my free period.

...I don't even know how to start this...

"When you write songs, make sure it comes from your heart. Even if it's someone else's experiences, you have to be able to feel what they're feeling in your heart. The feelings create the song. That's the way it goes."

Thanks Kc...I know what to do for the song now...I know that the feelings between me and Ricky aren't mutual but...this is something I desperately need to say and something that I wish he would say to me...

_________________________________________

"So I'm guessing that you won't be helping out at the cafe today?" Kylie asked Mariah.

"Yup...Gotta practice with Minwoo..." she sighed. "See ya later."

Kc, Kylie, Rachel, and Aly waved goodbye to her.

"Hey Kc? Can you help me with my song? I mean the instrumentals." Rachel asked.

"Sure..if I have time. Kahi sunbaenim asked me to do the dance mixes for class."

"No worries Kc. I'll help you." Aly said with a smile.

"Thanks Aly."

"Do you think Mariah will be ok?" Kylie asked.

"She'll be fine...I hope..." Kc mumbled that last part.

"JJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!"

"Aly I swear, I think you're dating a hyperactive squirrel..." Kc complained.

"Oh look. He brought the reset of SHINee." Rachel pointed out.

"Kc? Can they come to the cafe?" Aly asked with puppy dog eyes.

"...Fine.... Just as long as they don't tell anyone else!"

"Yay!!! TAEMINNIE! COME WITH US! AND BRING YOUR FRIENDS!!!"

"I..am going to regret this..."

_________________________________

With Mariah and Minwoo

"So what types of dance do you do?" Minwoo asked trying to ease the tension as he laid his dance bag on the floor

"We do all types of dances." Mariah answered putting hers down.

"How experienced are you with acting?"

"Very."

"Then this assignment shouldn't be too hard just as long as you get the dance right." Mariah gritted her teeth."

"Is he saying that I can't dance?" She thought angrily.

"We'll get extra points for acting, story, and if we use props. So I was thinking..."

2 hours later

"Your spins need to be tighter."

"Your tutting needs to be more precise."

"You're doing that part wrong again."

"You know you could help me instead of standing on the side lines and criticizing me! And you need to work on your acting more!"

"Oh really? How so?" Minwoo asked haughtily.

"For one you could look happier!"

Minwoo was about to make some rude comment when a little voice popped into his head.

"You really don't wanna do that. Remember. You have to keep your anger in check when you're around her. SO DON'T SCREW UP THE PLAN!"

"Aish..Shut up hyung..."

"Your acting does need a little work."

"Yah!"

"Well with this type of song, your acting needs to be believable. Now follow my lead."

"Ummm Mariah?"

Mariah looked at Minwoo with cold eyes.

"The move goes like this..." Minwoo said while demonstrating the foot patterns. Mariah followed his steps while they did them together.

2 more hours later

"Well pabo! Say something!" Jeongmin screamed in Minwoo's head.

"You did good. I'll see tomorrow for more practice..." Minwoo told Mariah. Mariah nodded.

"Your acting was also good....So just keep practicing that..." Mariah said back. She grabbed her bag and left.

"Well not bad for a rookie. But you'll have to step up your game tomorrow."

"Yeah yeah..Whatever hyung."

_________________________________

At Princess Charming's apartment/penthouse

With Rachel and Kc

"Wait..So he's making you write the song?" Kc asked.

"Yeup..But that's ok I guess." Rachel replied glumly.

"Have you finished it yet?"

"Psh no. I'm not like you." Rachel said while rolling her eyes.

"Can I see it?"

"O-ok...Just don't laugh..."

After a few minutes of reading and re reading what Rachel currently had down Kc look up and smiled.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww." Kc said while tracing a heart in the air.

"Sh-shut up..."

"I think it's good. All we need to do is put the instrumentals and finish up the song."

"Thanks Kc."

"So I think if we give it a more romantic beat and some synthetics..."

With Kylie and Mariah

"Kylie? Can you help me with this one move?" Mariah.

"Huh? Yeah sure." Kylie answered

After an our of Mariah practicing, Kylie stopped.

"So how did today go?" She asked."

"He kept criticizing me from the sidelines. But near the end..he changed..." Mariah answered.

"What do you mean changed?" Kylie asked curiously.

"I mean, he started acting really nice. He didn't make any rude comments to me and he even...helped me..."

"Eh! That's what happened to-" Kylie stopped herself realizing that she hadn't told anyone but Kc what happened between her and Kwangmin.

"Happened to?" Mariah pressed. Kylie sighed and explained to Mariah.

At the end of her story, Mariah ran around screaming.

"YOU HAD YOUR FIRST DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"IT WAS NOT A DATE!!! And just for that, I am going to drill you even harder now. From the top."

"Awwwwwwz....."

___________________________________

The next day

With Rachel and Jeongmin

Rachel had finished the song with Kc. The instrumentals were ready and she and Jeongmin would be able to practice it.

"Finally." Jeongmin said as he and Rachel walking into a recording room.

"You know, it would have been done quicker if someone had helped me." Rachel said through gritted teeth.

"Whatever. Let's just get this over with."

After practicing the song together for the first few times before Jeongmin spoke.

"Did you write this song?" He asked in a way that made Rachel feel insulted.

"Well I'm not exactly experienced in song writing ok!" She huffed.

"I didn't mean it like that...." Jeongmin thought.

"How did you even come up with a dorky song?" He asked. Again in a way that insulted Rachel.

"Excuse me then! Next time you should write it!"

"I meant the cute kind of dorky..Aish. Lee Jeongmin you can charm any girl by just your words but yet here you are failing miserably...."

With Mariah and Minwoo.

The two were practicing the dance moves when Minwoo decided to speak up.

"Are you ready for the prop?" He asked. Mariah nodded.

The next two hours were spent practicing with their new prop.

"That went great. One more day of practice and we'll be ready." Minwoo said with a happy smile holding up his hand for a high 5. Mariah smiled as well.

"Yeah. We'll ace this no doubt." She said as she returned his high five.

The two grabbed their things and were about to head out when Rachel and Jeongmin knocked on the door.

"I'll be taking him now." Jeongmin said as he dragged Minwoo away.

Mariah noticed Rachel's angry look.

"Bad day?" She asked.

"You have noooooo idea..." Rachel huffed.

_________________________________

Boyfriend's Mansion

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" five Boyfriend members laughed as Jeongmin told them about his day.

"Shut up. It's not funny." He groaned while burrying his face in his hands.

"Man hyung! I thought you were supposed to be a Casanova!" Youngmin said in between laughs.

"Whatever. Go to bed." Jeongmin grumbled. The laughing maknaes headed off to their rooms.

"Oh wait. Jeongmin hyung. Thanks for helping me. Just next time, don't shout so loud." Minwoo said as he went to his room.

"What is he-"

"I have absolutely no idea..." Jeongmin interrupted Donghyun.

"Don't tell me Minwoo has turned 4D too..."

"Well you seem to be helping everyone but yourself." Hyunseong stated.

__________________________________

After the last day of practice, Minwoo and Mariah were ready for their performance.

"Alright. Is everyone ready?" Kahi asked. The groups nodded.

"Alright I will call you up randomly."

(the thing is on autoplay)

"Next are the twins." Kahi announced. The girls went wild cheering for both twins.

"Look at them jerk." Kylie whispered to Kc.

"Look at their bridge." Kc whispered back.

"I bet you want this jacket too huh?" Kylie whispered. Kc blushed.

"You shut up..."

"Up next are Mariah and Minwoo." Kc, Kylie, Rachel, and Aly cheered for the maknae giving her a fighting.

(No Minwoo is not shorter than Mariah.)

Awwwws were heard from the class when Minwoo turned the canvass around. Their acting was phenomonal

"I'm so proud of you." Kc and Kylie said at the same time.

"Jinx." They also said at the same time....

"Thanks." Mariah said as she smiled.

"And last we have Ricky and Changjo."

(start at 2:00)

Eyes widened at the two maknaes performance. The girls were speechless.

"R-Ricky...He's so..." Rachel was unable to finish her sentece.

"Ch-Changjo..wow.." Mariah muttered.

"Hm...Maknaes + sunglasses = instant swag. Nice to know." Kc said jokingly.

"That was wonderful everyone. Now let's start off from where we ended three days ago."

________________________________

Vocal Class

Rachel and Jeongmin were last in performance. When it was their turn, Mariah gave Rachel a fighting.

"Deep breaths Rachel. You can do this. This is for Ricky so you have to do your best." Rachel thought  trying to calm herself.

(Jeongmin, Rachel, both)

If I've a boyfriend, there are so many things Ive wanted to do and I've always dreamed
The first one, on the street kissing
The second one is a tran to ChoonChun at dawn
The third on, going on a picnic
The fourth one, getting a ride on your back
and the fifth one, couple rings are the usual
Boo boo boo, it would be realy sweet.

Chorus
Why does my heart go thum thump just thinking about you?
Every little thing everyday everyday I'm going to try with you
I'm glad that you're here 'cause everyday is enjoyable now that we're together
You my dear, baby baby baby baby boo~

If I've a girlfriend, there are so many things I've also wanted to do and I've always been jealous
Sixth, midnight movies
Seventh, also amusement park
Eighth, surprise event too
Boo boo boo, it would be really lovable

Chorus
Why does my heart go thum thump just thinking about you?
Every little thing everyday everyday I'm going to try with you
I'm glad that you're here 'cause everyday is enjoyable now that we're together
You my dear, baby baby baby baby boo~

The birthday when I was alone, the boring weekends
Now I can't wait until the tagged days

I like it 'cause its the two of us, I like it 'cause we're together
No matter where you are or whatever we're doing

I've wanted to do the best best things among the rest

Chorus
"I love you" saying those words just once
"I love you" saying those words just once
Thanks so much for coming to me, you being next to me
My only love, baby baby baby baby boo~

Baby baby baby baby boo~

 

At the end of their performance everyone clapped.

"I wish Kc, Kylie, and Aly were here to see that. They would be so proud." Mariah said with a smile as Rachel walked towards her. They started to pack up and leave the class.

"Hey Rachel." A voice said. Rachel turned around and had to keep from dropping.

"That was an amazing song. Very cute. Just like you." Ricky said. Rachel felt her heart beat a mile a minute

"G-gomowa..." she said shyly.

"No need to thank me. I'm just stating the facts." Ricky said while winking.

Jeongmin felt a pang of pain run across his chest as he saw the two talking

"So that song was for him...." He thought. "Well I won't let him have that satisfaction. If Rachel wrote that song with all of the things she wants to do with Ricky, then I'll make sure to do it better." Jeongmin thought angrily as he shot a glare at Ricky's back

His chest seemed to be more over come with pain at the realization.

"She'll never write a song like that for anyone else...just Ricky...."

_________________________________________

Ta da~ here ya go. I hope this is better than Chapter 19. Don't forget to answer my previous questions

  • How do you think the couples will turn out to be (ex. romantic type, possessive type, etc)

  • And what do you think broke the twins apart

By the way, if any of you know any good songs or dances then feel free to show me. I would really appreciate it!~