DIVAs and old friends

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

Monday

Yup...Monday. Everyone was back to school after the showcase. But the good thing was that today was a half day since they still needed to clean up the auditorium and stuff like that. The moment Princess Charming stepped into the hallway, people started staring at them and whispering.

"Did we do something wrong?" Rachel asked confused.

Rachel chapter 13

 

"I don't know. But it's seriously freaking me out." Mariah said while shuddering.

Mariah chapter 13

"You know, I can see why you like these gloves." Kylie said while clenching and unclenching her fists. "It's tickling my hands."

Kylie chapter 13

 

"I know right." Kc said with a small smirk.

Kc chapter 13

"So why do you think everyone's looking at us?" Mariah asked her.

"I don't know and I honestly don't care right now. Just as long as they're not bugging me, they can do whatever..." Kc replied while they walked to their lockers. When Rachel opened hers, papers, envelopes, cards, and even some gifts fell on top of her. Kylie bent down and picked up an envelope while Mariah was trying to find Rachel underneath all of the stuff.

Kylie read the letter inside the envelope. "Is this a...fan letter?" She thought to herself quite confused. "Hey Rachel, did you read one of these?" She asked.

"Yeah. While I was burried, I read a few of them." Rachel replied while getting up.

"Awww that's so nice!" Mariah exclaimed as she opened her locker...only to be burried in fanmail as well....

"What in the world?" Mariah screamed. As she blew a letter off of her head.

"You guys should be thankful that many people admire you." Kylie said as she stepped over Mariah to get to her locker. And guess what? A giant sparkly bunny fell on top of her and chewed her hair off!

Nah just kidding.

She was burried in fanmail too...

"Well ok then..." Kylie muttered as she carefully picked up all of the gifts and letters. "Kc, open your locker too!"

"I don't wanna. I highly doubt there's anything in there anways..." Kc mumbled as she opened her locker. As expected nothing came out.

Kc grabbed her books out of her locker and waited for the other to get their stuff. While she leaned against the locker, she saw a group of people staring at her from the corner of her eye. They looked like they were hesitating about something.

"What?" Kc asked as she turned her head towards them. They flinched in surprise that they were caught. One of them stepped forward and handed her a letter.

"W-we were thinking about putting it in your locker but we decided it would be too troublesome for you..." The girl said shyly. Kc was taken aback. They actually put a lot of thought into this.

"Thanks." Kc bowed. The others came up and gave her letter, lunch boxes, baskets, and other stuff. Just then a mob of people gathered around Princess Charming.

"Kylie! The dance you made was awesome."

"Rachel! I love your outfits!"

"Mariah! I love your acting."

"The dance was soooo cool!"

"Can you sing for us next time?"

"Kc you were so cool!"

"I love your nails!"

"Can we hang out sometime?"

Princess Charming was overwhelmed by all of their new fans. It was just like G.O said it would be. When the bell rung. they finally escaped while saying their thanks to all of the fans. Although...Not everyone was happy about the girls' newfound attention.

________________________

"Uggg! Can you believe them?" Dana asked while glaring at the four girls.

"Why are they getting so much attention? We should be getting more attention!" In-Hye exclaimed unhapilly.

"What's making you girls so upset?" DIVA turned around to see Teen Top.

"Those four are stealing the spotlight away from us!" Valerie pouted.

"Aww baby don't be like that. You know I like it better when you smile." Ricky said while Valerie's cheek.

"But I hate them so much!"

"They're not even that great anyway, so why are they suddenly getting all the attention?" Ae-sook asked while crossing her arms. "Can't you do something about this?"

"If it'll make you happy then of course." Chunji said while kissing Ae-sook. "But I want a reward..."

"And you'll get one." Ae-sook said while tugging on Chunji's collar. He smiled. "We have to go now. Meeting with the principle for that prize thing." He said as he and the other followed CAP to the principle's office.

_____________________________

"Today was so tiring!!!" Rachel exclaimed as she flopped into one of the living room chairs."

"I know right. I seriously think the fanmail and gifts were heavier than me. But we did say that we wanted people to see how talented we are." Kylie said following in suit.

"I can't feel my arms anymore." Mariah groaned as she sat in one of the chairs. "Kc? Watcha doin?"

"I'm reading the fanmail I got. If they took time to write it then I should read it right?" Kc asked as she went through the pile of letters on the floor.

"That's really nice Kc. Hold on. I'm gonna put all of our goodies in the pantry." Rachel said as she stalked off.

"I'll bring the plushies into our rooms." Mariah said while standng up."

"I'll find some boxes to put our letter in." Kylie said. "We should really thank them all for this...What do you think we should give them back?" Kylie asked Kc who was the only one left in the living room. Kc was about to answer but she was cut off by the door bell.

"I'm coming!" Kc said as she stood up from the floor. The door bell rang again.

"Just a second!" The door bell rang again...but repeatedly this time.

"WOULD YA HOLD ON!!!" Kc screamed as she flung open the door. "What do yo--Aly?" Kc stared at the girl in front of her. You remember her right?

This girl

Photobucket

But she was wearing this.

Aly Chapter 10(or 11?)

 

"Heya Kc!" Aly said while waving her hands.

"Heya Jangmi." Kc said with a smirk. Aly blushed.

"W-what are talking about?" Aly asked flustered.

"Oh you know, Jangmi. Or do you only want to be called that by your boyfriend?" Kc asked in a teasing voice.

"You met him?" Aly asked.

"Yeah. Right after the showcase, we went and talked to him." Kc replied.

"Oh yeah what was up with that? WHY THE CHEESE DID MY TAEMINNIE NOT WIN!!!"

"Hush up or you'll bug the neighbors."

"How? This is a penthouse. Everyone lives under you..."

"Oh whatever."

Kc dragged her inside.

"A SHINee bracelet? Really?"

"Shut up!"

Where'd you get it anyway?" Kc asked.

"Oh I made it!" Aly said while smiling like dis ^^

"Wow nice place you got here." Aly said in awe as she looked around the living room.

Photobucket

"Kc? Who's at the door? OMaGosh! ALY!!" Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah hugged her.

"What are you doing here?" Kylie asked."

"I just transferred to Seoul High School of Arts and Academics! I officially start tomorrow!!!!" Aly screamed excitedly.

"Where are you staying?" Rachel asked but before Aly could answer, Rachel cut her off. "Gasp. You're staying with us! I mean we have tons of room and we're super close to the school PLUS we can get you a job!" Rachel said really fast. Fortunately Aly could understand her.

"Is that really ok?" She asked.

"Yeah!" The four girls replied.

"Now get your stuff and we'll show you you're new room!" Mariah said while shooing Aly. Aly came back with two somewhat large suit cases, a guitar, a violin, and a duffle bag strung over her shoulder.

"KK! Now we'll show you to your room!" Rachel lead the way to one of the guest rooms.

Photobucket

"You like?"

"I LOVE!!!!!" Aly exclaimed while she dropped her bags onto the floor, wide.

"Now we'll show you the rest of the house." Kylie said with a smile.

"That's Kc's room to the right of yours."

Photobucket

"That's Rachel's room right across from you."

Photobucket

"That's Mariah's room right next to Rachel's"

Photobucket

"And that is my room right next to Kc's" Kylie finished.

black-pink-zebra-girls-room

"Wow." Was all Aly could say.

"Hold on. We still need to show you the rest of the place." Mariah said.

"THERE'S MORE!!!" Aly exclaimed in disbelief.

"Yup. Get used to it. After all, it's your new home Jangmi." Kc said with a wink.

"Oh hush up you." Aly said while smacking Kc's arm.

"I WILL NOT BE SILENCED. Anyway, here's the kitchen. As you can see, it's connected to the living room." Kc said. "But don't worry. There's another chair right behind the counter near the tall vases

Photobucket

"And here is the movie room. We don't use it often though...You know. School and stuff."

Photobucket

"And here is the music room. Feel free to practice your guitar or violin in here. It's soundproof." Kc finished.

Photobucket

"But you guys don't have a dance room." Aly said sarcastically.

"Yeah...We use the school's." Kylie said while rubbing her neck.

"By the way. What was with the vase full flowers in Kc's room?" Aly asked. Kc blushed.

"Kc has a secret admirer." Rachel said letting out a small squeal.

"What!!!! KC WHY YOU NO TELL ME!!!!"

"I...forgot to..."

"FORGOT TO MY FOOT!" Just then Kc's phone rang.

"You're lucky you're saved by the bell." Aly hissed. Now you three. TELL ME!!!"

The three other girls explained to Aly about Kc's secret admirer and about the flowers.

"That's so romantic!"

"I know right." Rachel said. "Kc's been gone for a really long time."

"Should we see what's up?" Mariah asked.

"No. We should give her her privacy." Kylie said in a strict tone.

"But I is curious!" Aly whined.

"No."

"But-"

"No."

"Please?"

"No.

"PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE?"

"No."

"Fine." Aly gave up and pouted with aegyo.

"If that doesn't work with Rachel then that's not going to work with you."

"Awwww pie."

Kc went back to the girls and sighed.

"What is it?" Kylie asked concerned.

"My sister needs our help. We have to go. Now." Kc said while blowing her bangs out of her face. "You can come too Aly. Unless you want to stay here and unpack."

"I'll come with you."

"Ok. Just let us get changed first. Aly waited in one of the sphere chairs in the living room. When the other three girls came back they were dressed...differently.

Kc was wearing this but her long hair covered her exposed back.

Kc meeting Charice

 

 

Rachel was wearing this.

Rachel meeting Charice

Kylie was wearing this but her long blonde hair also covered her exposed back.

Kylie meeting Charice

 

Mariah was wearing this but her long brown hair covered her exposed shoulders.

Mariah meeting Charice

"Ummm why are you guys dressed like that?" Aly asked. "Not that I don't like it. Those clothes are totally amazing!"

"It's because my sister refuses to let me in her office unless I'm wearing mostly her fashions." Kc replied bluntly. "Them too."

"Oh. Should I change then?" Aly asked slightly worried.

"No you're fine. She'll cut you some slack. Maybe she'll even give you some clothes."

"Ok then. Let's go peoples!" Kylie said cheerfully.

"I really wish I could wear my gloves...." Kc muttered.

"You know she won't let you."

"Sigh..Yeah..."

"I really want to know why she needs out help. I mean, seriously. And what do we need to do anyway?" Rachel asked as they walked to the car.

"I don't know. She just called me saying that there are some problems and she needs our help." Kc replied as she unlocked the doors.

"Well whatever it is, it shouldn't be that hard." Mariah said confidently.

"Yeah. You're right."