Well this is...just wonderful (not!)

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

With Boyfriend and Teen Top

Boyfriend and Teen Top were heading up the escalators of TruToYou Fashions carrying the clothes they wore for their performance.

Photobucket

Photobucket

They were all dressed in everyday clothing since they weren't required to wear anything formal.

 

Photobucket

(top row left to right: Kwangmin, Youngmin, Hyunseong) (bottom row left to right: Minwoo , Jeongmin, Donghyun)

Photobucket

(left to right: Niel, Ricky, Chunji, CAP, L.Joe, Changjo)

They stopped and waited in the 5th floor lounge

Photobucket

Boyfriend was on one side, Teen Top on the other. Both bands were glaring at each other.

"Why do we have to be here with THEM!" both bands thought.

-flashback-

"Ok. Here you go. These papers have the time you need to be at TruToYou Fashions and what you need to bring." The principle said while handing Donghyun and CAP a sheet of paper.

"But..this is to--"

"Yes I know. It's quite sudden. But please bear with it. Miss Deane (pronounced day-ahn) is coming back sooner than expected and she has to leave right after she's done promoting you two." The principle said while pointing to the two bands. "Please be kind to her."

"Yes sir." Boyfriend and Teen Top said while bowing before they left the principle's office.

-end flashback-

Tension was rising between Boyfriend and Teen Top. Luckily there was no one else in the lounge. If there were, they would have probably ran away.

"You know. I find it quite amusing how we ended up getting a tie." Ricky said while feigning innocence.

"We do too. After all, I can't believe that they compared US to YOU." Jeongmin said with a sneer.

"So you think you're better than us?" CAP asked bitterly.

"No. We KNOW that we're better than you." Youngmin said while he leaned against the chair.

"Care to back that up?" L.Joe said while stepping forward.

"I don't know?" Kwangmin said while shoving his hands in his pockets. "I wouldn't want to get my hands dirty."

"Scared?" Changjo asked in a mocking tone.

"You should be." Minwoo said while gritting his teeth. Before either band could do anything else, someone came up the escalator we bringing along a suitcase.

Photobucket

"Annyeonghasseo! I'm Miss Deane. But please call me Charice or Charice Deane. I'm sorry I took so long. I rushed here straight from the airport. Did you wait long?"

"No. Of course not. We just got here." Niel said politely while bowing. Charice smiled instantly liking Niel's politeness.

"We should probably introduce ourselves." CAP said and started a countdown. "1.2.3. Annyeong! We are emotional teen pop band, Teen Top!" They said while bowing. "I'm CAP, Chunji, L.Joe, Niel, Ricky, and Changjo." They said while they raised their hand to point out who they were.

"Annyeonghasseo! I'm you're boyfriend. I'm Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo. We are Boyfriend!" They said as they called out their own names.

"Well it's nice to meet all of you. Now let's get started shall we." Charice led them to her office.

Photobucket

"So I was thinking that we would create the fashion line first. While we wait for the clothes, we can start on interviews for the magazine and head to level 10 to take some photos with your performance clothes. Then when the clothes are done, we can finish off  the photo shoot and get the magazine edited and all that jazz. Then we can go off to TruTech to work on the music video." Charice explained to them while she grabbed a few files off of he desk and shelves.

"Wait. We just create the designs now and you can make them just like that?" Donghyun asked in awe.

"Well...yeah...What did you think we were going to do? Wait a week for production?" Charice asked sarcastically. She chuckled until she saw the look on the boys' faces. "Oh...You were serious?"

"So how will we be making our designs?" Chunji asked.

"Well one group will be working with me, another with my assistant. I'm pretty sure you all have your own styles so we'll talk more about it and build off that." Charice said bluntly. She walked forward and almost tripped when her heel got stuck in a crack.

"Oh cheese and sprinkles!" She exclaimed as she caught herself.

"She reminds me of someone. But I can't put my finger on it..." Youngmin thought.

"Ok. Boyfriend, you come with me. Teen Top, you can go with my assistant Raime (pronounced Rye-me)

Boyfriend followed Charice into her design studio connected to her office.

Photobucket

Teen Top followed Raime into her design studio.

Photobucket

_____________________________________

Boyfriend and Teen Top had finished their designs and interviews and were waiting for their clothes to be finished. They were all sitting together, getting to know about Charice and the business a bit more, when one of the workers burst in. He bent down and whispered into Charice's ear.

"Oh...Really? Why now? But I thought....Alright then...I'll fix it." Charice sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"Our photographer/technician is sick, there was a problem with staff so the clothes are taking a bit longer, and my brothers can't help shoot the music videos right now since they had an emergency meeting. Luckily I know some people so don't worry. I'll be right back." Charice said while dashing off.

"I wonder where she's going." Donghyun said.

"Me too... Aish...Why are there so many problems today..." Hyunseong asked while shooting a glare to Teen Top...Who glared back...

_____________________________________

Charice came back to her office about 20 minutes after she had dashed off. Almost 2 hours had passed since then.

Of course Teen Top and Boyfriend were back in a glare down. But behind her back of course. Her phone was ringing off the hook with calls from the other employees so she didn't pay much attention to the two bands.

One of them coughcoughJeongmincoughcough was about to make some snarky comment until they heard Charice speaking in a different language.

"Kung saan ang mga ito? Kailangan ko ang mga bagay na ito na tapos na ngayon ... Ugggggg! Ito kaya nakababahalang!"

Translation: Where are they? I need these things done right now...Ugggggg! This is so stressful!

Being Korean, they didn't understand Filipino. Well they could understand that she was upset....But Thunder would so understand what she said!!! Now back to the story.

Charice laid her arms on her desk and rested her head on them. She sighed.

"She seriously reminds me of someone!" He thought. He was racking his bran out trying to find who Charice reminded him of. He went through his list of past girlfriends (which are a lot of girls btw. Remember? Playboy~).

"Lets see... Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Hwayoung, Qri, Hyomin, Boram, Jiyeon, Soyeon, Eunjung, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Yoona, Jessica, Seohyun, Hyuna, Yenny, Sohee, Lim, Yubin, Sun, Sohyun, Jiyoon, Gayoon, Jihyun? ARRRGGGG! None of them!"

Youngmin let out an angry sigh. The other Boyfriend members just thought it was because of Teen Top so they glared even harder.

"Ate! Ako dito! Ano ang kailangan mo? Kailangan ko pa rin upang matulungan ang auntie Eden! Saan sa gawing kalokohan mo!!!!!"

Translation: Sis! I'm here! What did you need? I still need to help Auntie Eden! Where in the fudge are you!!!!!

The boys' jaws dropped when they saw Kc walk in wearing this but her hair covered her back so no one saw how exposed it was.

Kc meeting Charice

 

She was texting on her phone so she didn't see Boyfriend or Teen Top yet.

CAP's eyes never left Kc. From the red orange shirt that fit her figure to the jeans that hugged her so well. "Not as hot as DIVA but a pretty close second." he thought.

Youngmin felt somewhat strange when he caught CAP staring at Kc with hunger in his eyes. "This ..." He growled to himself when he saw CAP's eyes travel downward. He clenched his fists wanting to punch CAP right then and there. "If he keeps staring at her like this, I'll beat the s*** out of him!"

That's when Youngmin stopped himself.

"Wait. Why am I thinking like this? It shouldn't matter if he stares at her or not! Right? So why am I thinking like this? It's....because if CAP likes Kc, then he'll get in the way of our plan! Yeah..That's it.." Youngmin thought to himself while leaning back in his seat.

Kc finally looked up from her phone and saw the two bands.

"Oh..You..." She said in disinterest as she turned her head towards her sister (not that anyone knew that anyway). But...She was freaking out on the inside...

"OH MY CHEESE PUFFS ON A CHEESE STICK WITH EXTRA CHEESE! Why are they here?!?!?!?!?!?! Is today the day? I hate you, ate......" Kc thought to herself. Her face was still stoic on the outside though. She crossed her arms waiting for her sister to look up.

"Ikaw ay sa wakas dito!!!!!Ano kinuha mo ito katagal?" Charice exclaimed as she stood up and walked towards Kc.

Translation: You're finally here!!!!! What took you so long?

"Hmmmm hindi ko alam.Trapiko ... kinuha ng isang habang upang makakuha ng handa ... ang katotohanan na hindi mo ang opisina gusali ay DALAWANG FLIPPING ORAS ANG LAYO!" Kc shouted while letting out an angry sigh.

Translation: Hmmmm I don't know. Traffic...Took a while to get ready...the fact that you're office building is TWO FLIPPING HOURS AWAY!!!!

"... Pa Rin ... Nasaan ang natitirang? Kailangan ko ang lahat ng iyong tulong." Charice asked ignoring Kc's statement.

Translation: ...Anyway... Where's the rest? I need all of your help.

Just then, the others plus Aly walked in.

Kylie was wearing this but her hair also covered her exposed back.

Kylie meeting Charice

 

Rachel was wearing this. She was comfortable enough.

Rachel meeting Charice

 

Mariah was wearing this but her long brown hair hung over her shoulder and covered them.

Mariah meeting Charice

Aly was wearing this..She wasn't required to wear any of Charice's designed clothes...Yet.

Aly Chapter 10(or 11?)

"Oooooooooo. You all look so amazing! Hmmmm I wonder why." Charice said switching back to English. The four (not Kc) giggled at her statement. Boyfriend and Teen Top were practically forgotten at this point. So CAP and Donghyun cleared their throats.

"Oh yes! Girls I would like you to meet-"

"We've already met." Kc said bluntly while blowing her bangs off of her face.

"Really?" Princess Charming nodded. Charice looked at Aly who was looking somewhat confuzzled. "You're Jangmi right?" Charice asked.

"No. My name is Alacyn. But you can call me Aly." Aly replied as she shook Charice's hand.

"But when I ask about you, Kc always says Jang-"

"Yeah...No. Only my boyfriend calls me Jangmi. Kc-cat here just likes to tease me." Aly said while shooting a glare at Kc.

"Don't call me Kc-cat..." Aly just mehronged. Kc growled.

"Anyways. Aly, this is Teen Top and this is Boyfriend. You two, this is Aly" Charice said while pointing to the two bands. They stood up and introduced themselves by name.

"What do you want?" Kc asked getting straight to the point.

"Awwww. Now is that any way to treat your sister?" Charice asked as she pouted.

"Wait. You two....are sisters" Youngmin asked with eyes wide open. "That's who she reminded me of!" He thought in his head.

The others (Teen Top and Boyfriend) stared in disbelief.

"Yes." Kc said.

"What's the age difference?" Niel asked.

"Two years!" Charice exclaimed. Kc whapped the back of her head.

"It's six years..." Kc said while turning her attention back to Niel. "And you! Don't be a pedo-noona!" She said as she scolded her sister.

"A girl can only try..."

"....Anyway...What did you need us for?" Kylie said stepping in for Kc knowing that she was still freaking out on the inside.

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllll." Charice explained that the photographer/technician was sick, there was a problem with staff so the clothes are taking a bit longer, and that their kuyas couldn't help shoot the music videos right now.

"So what are you asking us to do?" Kylie asked.

"Well I need Kc to be the photographer and technician. I need Rachel and Mariah to finish the clothes, and I need you and Aly to get these guys ready for the photoshoot. Make up and hair." Charice explained.

"What about the music videos?" Kylie asked. The girls turned their heads towards Kc...who was busy texting...again.

"Who're ya textin?" Rachel asked as she tried to peak over Kc's shoulder and look at her phone.

"A rabbit." Kc replied as she finished her text before Rachel could read it and slipped it into her purse.

"What?"

"Never mind. Let's just get this over with." Kc said as she grabbed a few files from her sister and walked towards the elevator and headed to level 10. Rachel and Mariah headed downstairs to finish the clothes. That left Kylie and Aly to get the boys ready.

Kylie grabbed an extra copy of the designs for both bands.

"So where do we go?" Aly asked.

"10th floor. Same as Kc." Kylie replied while looking at the designs.

"Wow. I wonder how Rachel and Mariah are going to finish all of these!" Aly exclaimed as she looked over the designs.

"Do not doubt the maknae line." Kylie said with an all-knowing smile.

"Follow us." Kylie said, still smiling, while motioning the two bands to follow.

Kwangmin was as silent as always. He looked around bored. While he looked around, he stopped when he saw L.Joe's wandering eyes. Wandering where you ask? Wandering over Kylie nice skinny jeans. He felt his blood boil.

"Don't stare at her like that." He growled in his thoughts as he clenched his jaw. He was about to explode when L.Joe made some kind of joke and wrapped his arm around Kylie's shoulders slightly brushing against the small of her back, not that she noticed.

"So I guess she really does like him." He growled. "Aish! Why am I getting riled up over miss troublesome?" He asked himself. "I blame Jeongmin-hyung..."

Youngmin looked over to see his twin boiling with rage. "You ok Kwangie?" He whispered loud enough for only Kwangmin to hear.

"Peachy..." Kwangmin growled never taking his eyes off of L.Joe and Kylie.

"Oh I see. Are you getting jealous?" Youngmin asked teasingly.

"Of course not you pabo! If this keeps up, we won't be able to continue the plan. Can't you see? She likes him!" Kwangmin whispered back.

"You can't be sure. Just remember. We have the rest of today to get our points up with the girls and make sure they fall for us instead of those -censored-s. Ok?"

"Aish. So troublesome..." Kwangmin said as he let out a sigh.

Youngmin chuckled. "Wonderful isn't it?"

"Or not..." Kwangmin grumbled as they headed into the elevator.