Jealousy- A Halloween special

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

Heylo! Here is ma Halloween chappie for I'll Be Your Princess Charming. ENJOY!!!! Oh btw. It took me so long to write this chap cuz I thought since Halloween was coming up, I would post it on Halloween ^^

____________________________________

"WAKE UP!!!!!! IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!" Kc bellowed, her voice ringing down the hallway.

"School shouldn't exist...." Rolando said coming out of his room while rubbing his eyes. He walked slowly to the bathroom only to be pushed aside by a blur.....Yep.....the twins got there first...

"Sorry Rolando! But I need to look good for the first day of school!" Javen called behind him.

"I'm changing first cuz Javen takes forever!" Julian said.

"I do not!" Javen argued.

"You take longer than Mariah!" Julian fought back. "By the way, I'm borrowing your cologne."

"Yeah yeah..." Javen rolled his eyes.

"Uggg you guys! Let Kaye go first!" Rolando said while grabbing the twins by the collars of their pjs. Kaye just stood by her door staring at them.

"O-oh s-sorry Kaye...." Julian blushed and looked down.

"It's ok." Kaye walked past the boys with a towel and her change of clothes in hand and went to the bathroom. The boys went back to their room.

"Hey Kc, does Julian like Kaye?" Rachel whispered.

"Huh? I dunno. But Kaye likes Julian." Kc answered with a yawn.

"WHAT! She doesn't show it at all!" Rachel whispered/yelled.

"Really? It seems pretty obvious to me." Kc said while shrugging her shoulders.

"Oh yeah I forgot. Hiding your feelings pretty darn well runs in yo family." Rachel said while rolling her eyes.

"What? I don't hide my feelings well. I'm like an open book." (Do you guys agree with that?)

"Yeah yeah, go get breakfast ready." Rachel said while shooing Kc away.

"Mkay. How about I make scrambled eggs, fish, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?" Kc asked with a wink.

"Haha very funny. You know that I'm allergic to egg, seafood, and nuts."

"Exactly."

Kaye came out of the bathroom before Rachel could say something else.

She was wearing this. Both Kaye and Kc hated putting their hair up. Shocker right? It would be impossible to find a moment where they had their bangs clipped back and their hair in an updo.

Kaye first day of school

Of course the twins rushed into the bathroom right when they got the chance. Julian came out first....then Javen of course.

Javen and Julian first day of school

 

"Ugggg JAVEN!!! YOU MADE THE BATHROOM SMELL LIKE AXE!!!!!" Rolando yelled from inside the bathroom. By this time, Kc and Kylie were already in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

"Sorry...not." Javen said with a smile while skipping into the kitchen.

Rolando came out a few minutes later.

Rolando first day of school

"Ugg Javen! Now I'm going to smell like axe!"

"You're very welcome." Javen said while winking. Rolando only rolled his eyes.

Everyone ate dinner as a happy family....well...they were missing a member....

"Where's Aly?" Kc asked Mariah. She only shrugged her shoulders.

"I'll be right back..." Kc said. She marched up to Aly's room and opened the door.....Aly was fast asleep. Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah followed Kc in quietly. Kc grabbed the guitar from the corner of Aly's room. She gave a silent countdown.

(Kc, Kylie, Rachel, Mariah, All)

"It's time to get up in the morning (in the morning)

We got McDonald's breakfast for you (not any other brand)

We drove 5 miles to get it

So you better get up and eat it

Don't be so selfish.......

SO YOU GOTTA WAKE UP NOW!! HEY EY (all four start jumping on Aly's bed)  IT'S TIME TO GET NOW YEAH HEY!!! IT'S TIME TO GET UP NOW HEY-EH!!!!! EVERYBODY WAKE UP NOW WHOOHOO!!!!!!

IT'S

TIME

TO

GET

UP!!!!!!!! ♫

Aly rolled out of bed to escape the torture she was being given and fell flat on the floor.

"You people are crazy..." She mumbled.

"Breakfast's ready." Kc said as she walked out the door. Kylie and Mariah followed.

"I know how it feels. I remember my first good morning song torture. I then vowed to never wake up late again." Rachel said while helping Aly up.

"Good to know." Aly said with a yawn.

"HEY QUIT TEXTING YOUR BOYFRIEND SO LATE AT NIGHT JANGMI!!" Kc bellowed from the kitchen

"KASSANDRA CAMILLE!!!" Aly screamed as a blush formed on her face

"LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

When everyone was settled at the table, Kc made an announcement. "Charms and Charming is having a Halloween special today so instead of our uniforms, we're wearing costumes."

"Do they celebrate Halloween here in Korea?" Rolando asked.

"How should I know? But Auntie Eden thought it would be fuuuun to celebrate so, why not." Kc replied while shrugging her shoulders

"If we're in Korea, then she should be Eden-ahjumma." Aly stated.

"Yeah and I should be Kc-unnie but no one calls me that so whateva." Kc rolled her eyes

"We have to get costumes!!!!!!" Rachel exclaimed.

"We could all go together after school." Mariah suggested.

"Can't. We have dance practice after school." Kaye said. "We have to get caught up."

"We can go by ourselves. There are stores near Charms and Charming right? We'll be fine." Rolando said

"Ok...." Rachel said with a sigh. "Just be careful ok?"

"No we're going to be completely reckless." Julian said sarcastically.

"I'm gonna go and change." Kc said while getting up from the table.

"Hold your breath." Rolando warned.

"WAIT KC!!!!" Kylie called.

"Yes we are doing the thingy today."

"Ok thanks!"

"What thingy?" Kaye asked.

"You'll see." Kylie answered slyly.

Kc ran out of the bathroom sneezing.

"So. Much. AXE!" She said in between sneezes. Javen threw his hands up in the air and started grumbling as he walked out of the kitchen.

"Awww you're both wearing varsity jackets." Rachel pointed out to Kaye and Kc.

"And?" The two sisters asked at the same time. Rachel just face palmed.

"Kc let's see the shirt." Aly said.

Kc ed her jacket. Her shirt inside said MBLAQ in 4 colors. She worked hard at TruToYou Fashions to get the designs right for the shirt and the bracelets.

Kc chapter 26

"That looks nice. Let me change." Kylie said as she walked off to the bathroom. Kc rebuttoned her jacket.

Kylie came out wearing Kc's iPhone vest. Her bracelets were also designed by Kc. She hid the bracelets under her sleeves.

Kylie chapter 26

"Really....That vest....I swear, I'm gonna beat you both with a wet noodle." Rachel grumbled as she went to change.

"Wet noodle?" Aly asked.

"Like a pool noodle. One of teachers threatened to beat us with a wet noodle when we were younger." Kylie explained.

"Ah memories." Mariah sighed. "She was a really great teacher."

"Yeah....Do you remember Miss Katie, our middle school teacher?" Kc asked.

"Yeah."

"One day, we should go back and visit and tell her that even though we didn't know our relative pronouns or theorems, we didn't end up working at McDonald's."

"Yeah we should." Kylie agreed.

"Well you shouldn't. You're gonna end up working there anyways..." Kc mumbled jokingly. Kylie ran up to her and kicked her in the legs.

"MEANY! Meany meany meany meany meany!!!!"

"So? Whatcha think?" Rachel asked as she stepped out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. She twirled around.

 

Rachel chapter 26

"You look cute Rachel." Kc said giving a thumbs up.

"Absolutely fantabulous." Kylie said.

"You're so pretty!" Aly exclaimed.

"Thank you thank you. I know I am." Rachel said sarcastically.

"I'm next." Mariah said leaving to change.

She came out still fixing her head band. "Does this look ok?"

Mariah next chapter

"How can a dress look so natural on someone?" Aly asked.

"I've been asking myself that question ever since she was in 3rd grade..." Kc answered.

"You look perty." Kylie said while giving a thumbs up.

"Your turn Aly." Rachel said while pushing Aly towards the bathroom.

"Do I have to?" She asked

"Yes." The four girls answered in unison.

"Oh fine....

Aly next chapter

 

 

"Ummmm why are you girls wearing red and MBLAQ shtuff?" Rolando asked as the girls passed the family room.

"Well they were chosen as one of the bands to perform in the Music Never Sleeps event so we wanted to congratulate them." Rachel explained.

"And we used red because it's their color." Mariah added.

"They're going to be so surprised." Kylie said with a smile on her face.

"Uggg I'm gonna fail at keeping it a secret! I'm going to jump up and down screaming at them...." Kc said while face palming.

"Just don't do it without us there. We wanna record it." Aly said teasingly earning a punch. "OUCH!"

"Everybody out! School time!" Kc said while shooing everyone out of the apartment.

"Awwww....." the siblings groaned

"Make new friends!" Rachel said happily

"Learn your relative pronouns!" Kylie warned.

___________________________________________________

Lunch

Kc was having a very VERY hard time trying to contain her inner feelings and keeping up her image. She found herself biting her lips or puffing out her cheeks whenever a member of MBLAQ passed by. She wanted so badly to tackle them and congratulate them. It was now lunch time and she didn't know how much longer she could keep this up. How the other girls were able to act so calm, she would never know.

She started looking around the cafeteria for distractions. Her eyes fell on a certain blonde twin. It had been a while since the two had talked but then again, Kylie did tell her to keep her distance and see if it changed anything.

Just then, one of Youngmin's many exgirlfriends came over. She sat next to him trying to get his attention.

"Oppa, why haven't you called me?" She pouted.

"Cho Hee, I broke up with you last month. Deal with it." Youngmin replied coldly.

"But oppa..." she started to trail her fingers up and down Youngmin's chest.

"Cho Hee we aren't together anymore. Please leave me alone." Youngmin grabbed her hand off of his chest and held it.

Kc felt a pang of an unknown feeling rise in her. Seeing Youngmin with one of his exgirlfriends did not sit too well with her. She watched as he grabbed Cho Hee's hand and she turned her attention back on her lunch. She let out a sigh.

"Ate Sigurado ka Ok lang ba?" Thunder asked.

(Ate, Are you ok?)

"Huh? Oh-oh...." She replied with a small smile.

(huh? yeah.)

"Ok...." Thunder said not quite believing her. He snuck a glance to wherever Kc was looking. All he saw was Youngmin and some other girl. He had no idea why that would make Kc act weird all of the sudden.

__________________________________________________

After School

It was finally the end of the school day. MBLAQ went to the school library so Princess Charming thought they would tell them there. The girls split up looking for a member of MBLAQ. Outside the library, Mir leaned against the tree waiting for his hyungs to be done.

Making sure that no one was around, Kc slowly walked up behind Mir. She was debating whether to be good and wait to tell him with the other girls or bad and tell him now.....Well she's dressed for the part, she might as well be bad.

She used her awesome ninja skills and snuck up behind him. Then she went on her tippy toes and slung an arm around his neck...which was kinda hard since he was waaaaay taller than her.

"Hey Ate." Mir said with a smile.

"Did Thunder tell you what that meant?" Kc asked.

"Yup!" Mir answered with a big smile on his face.

"I have something to tell you." Kc said with a smile.

"Chinja?"

"Nae."

"What is it?"

"Close your eyes and give me one of your hands." Kc directed.

"Ok." Mir shut his eyes and swung back his left arm. Kc grabbed it with her left hand still leaving her right arm draped over Mir's neck. She slipped her Music Never Sleeps bracelet onto his hand.

"Open your eyes." Mir opened his eyes. He stared at the bracelet that Kc just put on him without moving his arm. He smiled widely.

"W-We made it! We're really going to be in the event?" Mir asked excitedly. Kc nodded. She removed her arm from his neck.

"Tah-dah!" She ed her jacket revealing her MBLAQ shirt. Mir picked her up and swung her around. Then he set her down and hugged her tight.

"WE WERE SUPPOSED TO TELL THEM TOGETHER!!!!" Kylie, Rachel, Mariah, and Aly yelled as they brought along the other MBLAQ members.

"I sowwy...I just couldn't hold it in....I had to let it out!" Kc exclaimed.

"Tell us what?" The remaining members of MBLAQ asked.

"You're....... going to be participating in Music Never Sleeps!!!!!!" The girls replied exclaimed. Mariah pulled out one of those confetti poppers from...who knows where and pulled the string convering everyone in confetti.

"I see you even made t-shirts and bracelets." Lee Joon said with a wicked smile.

"Yep. Now come on. Let's celebrate at Charms and Charming." Rachel said.

"After we get our costumes." Mariah added.

"After we get our costumes...." Rachel repeated.

"Costumes?" MBLAQ asked.

"Yep. Halloween special tonight at the cafe." Kylie explained.

"Then we should get some too." G.O said.

"Are you gonna be matching?"

"RACHEL!" the girls exclaimed

"What! It's a legit question ok! And Kc you promised we were gonna get matching outfits." Rachel pouted.

"Can I be a panda?" Kc asked. Everyone just stared silently.

"Ok no panda....I think I'd make a pretty awesome panda..." Kc mumbled.

______________________________________________

Charms and Charming

After getting their costumes, the they all headed to Charms and Charming. Which was decorated with cobwebs, orange table cloths, bloody hand prints, cauldrons, dying flowers, and more.

"So....why did you girls pick those costumes?" Lee Joon asked.

Kylie, being the gleek she is, dressed up as a Cheerio.

Kylie halloween

Mariah dressed up as a 60s? girl

Mariah halloween

Rachel and Kc dressed up as characters from Wicked, the musical. Rachel was of course Glinda, the good witch.

 

Rachel halloween

And Kc...Well she was Elphaba, the wicked witch of the west. Or at least a less green skinned version of Elphaba.

Kc halloween

Aly dressed up as a dark angel. She switched her glasses for blue contacts.

Aly halloween

"Why wouldn't we?." Mariah asked Lee Joon as she walked up to their table.

"Aren't you a chef?" Seungho asked.

"Well I was. Then I was switched to a waitress. Kaye took my place in the kitchen." She explained.

"Oh. That makes sense..." G.O said.

The cafe was very busy. Even some of the customers came dressed up. Kylie, Rachel, Aly, and Mariah were bustling around getting everyone seated and served. Kc was just trying to keep the cashier line flowing.

Finally, Rolando, Javen, Julian, and Kaye arrived already dressed up in their costumes.

Kaye was batgirl. Or at least more stylish.

Kaye halloween

 

Javen and Julian were Thing 1 and Thing 2.

Javen and Julian halloween

And Rolando was a pirate

Rolando halloween


"Finally you guys are here." Rachel said zooming past them.

"We have tons of customers!" Kylie said speeding the other way.

"Not to mention Auntie Eden needs a lot of help in the kitchen." Mariah said dashing up and down.

"Eden- ahjumma!" Aly sighed going back and forth.

"Just get to work." Kc said tossing them pen pads and pens. Kaye dashed towards the kitchen.

"SHINee's back!!!!!!!" Jonghyun announced as SHINee walked through the door.

"TAEMINNIE!" Aly tackled Taemin in a hug.

"Hey Jangmi. Nice costume." Taemin said with a smile.

"Hey Taemin, don't keep your girlfriend up so late at night or else she'll receive morning punishment." Mariah said while laughing. Aly blushed and hid herself in Taemin's chest.

"Ah chinja? Sorry for making you stay up so late." Taemin kissed Aly's forehead.

"It's ok...Here I'll show you to your tables." Aly said as she led SHINee to a table.

"Why don't you guys sing something? It'll give us more time to serve." Kylie suggested to MBLAQ and SHINee.

"That'll be cool." Seungho said. "Mind if we go first?"

"No go ahead." Onew answered..

Seungho handed Kc a track. She opened a secret cabinet at the counter which held the equipment for the sound system. She put the track in and MBLAQ headed off to the center of the cafe.

The cafe cheered and girls swooned.

"Whoo look at you go Mireu" Kc said while punching him in the arm.

"A-ani....It's nothing....." he replied shyly. Kc just smiled at him. SHINee stood up and Onew handed Kc a track.



(start 1:18)

At first everyone was a bit freaked out about the flames that came out of the cauldrons, but they got used to it. Princess Charming joined in on the performance just for fun. Rachel stood on the counter and sang while Kc, Kylie, and Mariah joined SHINee.

"I told you the flaming cauldrons would be useful." Auntie Eden said after watching the performance.

"Yeah. Useful to freak everyone out!" Rachel said while clutching her chest.

The cafe became livelier and ever. Everyone was having a great time....except for the fact that some people seemed to be missing.

The girls went back to their jobs. As Rachel climbed off of the counter, she noticed a hand waiting to help her down.

"Miss me?" That hand belonged to Jeongmin. Rachel, no matter how much she wanted to wipe the smug smirk off of Jeongmin's face, was in no position to decline considering the length of skirt. She accepted Jeongmin's hand and he put his other hand on her ribs. He lifted Rachel off the counter and settled her on the floor.

"Gomowa." Rachel replied monotonously.

Kylie walked up to Kc at the counter. "There are our missing customers." She said in a low whisper pointing to Boyfriend who just came in. "Dearest Elphaba I've found your beloved Fiyero." Kylie joked.

"Ummm I dunno who you're talking about but whoever My Fiyero is, wouldn't Glinda have a thing for him too?" Kc asked.

"You just have to ruin everything don't you." Kylie said while shaking her head. She and Kc burst out in laughter. "I'm getting back to work but....I don't think he appreciates the height nor showiness of your costume." Kylie whispered while elbowing Kc.

Kc was utterly confused. She didn't know what Kylie was talking about so she turned herself back to her work. Kc noticed some of the menus from the podium fell because of the wind. She went outside of the counter to pick them up. Too bad for her, the door opened sending another gust of wind inside the cafe. Before she was able to cling onto her skirt, someone came up behind her pulling her into a hug and holding the edge of the skirt near the front bows. When the wind subsided, Kc turned to thank whoever had helped her.

"Gomow-" Kc stopped short realizing that Youngmin had helped her. Her face turned red.

Youngmin bent down and whispered in her ear reassuringly "You don't need to be embarrassed. It's ok. I didn't see anything."

Kc could only nod. She slipped out of Youngmin's grip and took her place behind the counter. Thankfully, no one seemed to notice what had happened.

Time flew by and it was already closing time. MBLAQ and Boyfriend stayed by to help clean up.

Youngmin spotted Mir out of the corner of his eye picking up the vases containing the dead roses. He shot him a glare. He had witnessed him and Kc by the tree at the library and after MBLAQ's performance. He was even angrier at Mir than when Princess Charming had first rescued him. Mir and Kc were getting too friendly for his liking. He grabbed a cauldron and threw it into the storeroom.

_______________________________________________________________

Everyone immediately passed out when they reached the apartment. Kc knocked on the door to Kylie's room.

"Yeah Kc?" Kylie asked as she opened her door.

Kc quickly pushed Kylie back into her room. She flopped onto Kylie's bed and screamed.

"Kc?"

*still screaming*

"Kcccccccc~?"

*still screaming*

"Hush child and tell me what happened!"

Kc took deep breaths. She explained to Kylie about how the wind picked up her skirt and how Youngmin came to her rescue.

"I've never been this embarrassed since 5th grade!!!!!!!!!!! When Aidan told Caleb that I like him!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

"Kc calm down. How is that so embarrassing? He said he didn't see anything."

"BUT STILL!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"Is this like that time in Kampsville where the door separating the boys and girls half of the dorm was open and you took a shower and you came upstairs going to our room only covered in your towel and the guys were out in the hallway playing gameboy and stuff and-"

"DON'T REMIND ME OF THAT!!!" Kc exclaimed as she buried herself in Kylie's pillow

"I sowwy....By the way, did you wake me up the first night there?" Kylie asked

"Yes."

"Why did you hit me!"

"Well I tried poking you gently at first but then you still wouldn't wake up so i hit you..."

"Gee thanks." Kylie pursed her lips and rolled her eyes.

"You're welcome." Kc said, her words muffled by the pillow.

"Back to the Youngmin incident thing....Am I allowed to laugh now? Cuz I will either way."

Kc lifted her head off of Kylie's pillow. She sighed "Go ahead..."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough cough* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"You done?"

"Yeah...No.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Kc groaned. She threw the pillow at Kylie.

"Ouch! Ok sorry...sheesh....Now go to sleep." Kylie pointed to the door. Kc got up and left.

"Wel...It gives her a reason to ignore him now ^^ Let's see how this all turns out..." Kylie snickered evilly.

______________________________________

Well there you have it folks. Happy Halloween ^^ Yup...Tricks and Treats for our girls.... don't forget to comment. Bye for now