Divided We Fall

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

Hey everyone. I'm back. I'm sorry it took me so long but I blame tests

______________________

Kc's POV

Ah, finally done with these dumb photo shoots. Can't wait to go home. I probably missed a ton of homework. Oh well. I'll just ask Mireu if I can borrow his notes. 

-beep beep-

There's my phone. Wonder who it is

from: Kylie

to: Kc 

R u coming to school tomorrow?

from: Kc 

to: Kylie 

Yeah. I'm staying with Até tonight but I'll b there in the morning

from: Kylie

to: Kc 

Kk. We'll meet you at school then. Drive safely.

from: Kc 

to: Kylie 

No I'm going to b completely reckless. :) 

Oh please. I'm always careful... Aren't I?

____________________________

The next day came and Kc parked her car in the school's parking lot. She slung her backpack over her shoulder as she walked towards the school's entrance.

 

Kc chapter 33

 

 

 

As she walked by, people were staring and whispering to each other. When she would look at them, they all turned away and avoided her gaze.

"That's weird...." Kc thought. She looked around for her friends and saw MBLAQ standing in a little corner. When they saw her, she waved, but they turned and walked in the opposite direction.

Kc frowned at the sight of their retreating backs.

"Ehem." A haughty voice behind her cleared .

Kc turned and saw it was Dana with the other members of DIVA..

"Nice outfit. If I remember correctly, those shoes weren't coming out until next month. Where exactly did you them, hm?" Dana asked while circling Kc like a hawk.

"Maybe a cute, blonde gave them to her." Ae-Sook said as she tapped her chin.

"Wh-what do you mean?" Kc asked, wincing at how her voice cracked.

"Don't bother trying to hide it. EVERYONE knows about it." In-Hye said with a smirk.

"Such a sweetie he was. Sharing your pictures with everyone." Valerie said pointing to a crowd of students surrounding a wall. 

Kc ran and pushed her way passed the others. In front of her was a huge collage of the photos Youngmin took.

"Eh, chinja? Is that really Kc?"

"No way. That nerd can't be her."

"She was just another wannabe who wanted to be Youngmin oppa's girlfriend. Loser."

"Ha, and I thought she was so cool."

Tears brimmed in Kc's eyes as she fled from the crowd. 

"Kc! Kc wait!" A voice called but she continued to run.

Youngmin ran faster until he caught her by the wrist "Kc, let me explain!"

Kc pulled her hand away and slapped him hard across the cheek "Was this what you were playing at!? Was this what you were planning all along!? I feel so humiliated right now, Jo Youngmin!" Kc ran leaving Youngmin holding his cheek.

"Hyung..." Kwangmin placed his hand on his brother's shoulder. 

Youngmin stood in his spot holding his cheek staring in the direction Kc had walled in.

"Jo Youngmin." A stern voice said behind him.

Youngmin stood expressionless barely bothering to acknowledge the presence of Donghyun.

_________________________________________

"When exactly were you planning on telling us!?" Aly exclaimed while pointing a finger towards Kc.

All Kc wanted to do after being teased and taunted all day and vein constantly afraid was to come and think thing through. Obviously, that's not what she got.

"It's my life. It was who I was dating. I can choose to tell you about that or not" Kc said with a stern voice.

"But we're your friends! You can tell us anything!" Mariah exclaimed.

"Oh, so what?! So you can react like this!?" Kc raised her voice.

"I can't believe you!" Rachel shouted.

"Oh, like you can talk when you were doing the exact. Same. Thing." Kylie said while glaring at Rachel.

Rachel looked down at the floor, stunned by Kylie's words.

The other three looked confused

"Go ahead and tell them Rachel. The reason why you have no right to accuse Kc of doing anything wrong."

"Fine' I've been dating Jeongmin! Are you happy now!?"

"Rachel! How can you date such a play boy!?" Aly exclaimed.

"Hes not a play boy! He's actually kind and caring if you just get to know him!"

"Get to know him? He's just using you! The same exact thing Youngmin did to Kc!"

Rachel glared "Hes not using me!" 

Rahcle left and slammed the door behind her.

_____________________________________________

"Jo Youngmin, explain. Now." Donghyun ordered as he looked at the boy sitting in front of him.

"Inhave nothing to explain." Youngmin answered coldly.

"You brat! How could you do something like this!?" Hyunseung exclaimed. "Because of you, our image has been broken. Everyone thinks we're soft. No one will take us seriously. All they see in you is a love-sick puppy. And for who? The same exact girl we were trying to take revenge on!"

Youngmin looked to the floor. "It's not... Like that..."

"You're weak Youngmin. As weak as we found you in that alley. Helpless. Pathetic. Not once moving an inch to rescue your own brother. Now you've gone and got yourself played by the girl who hated you most. If you thought she loved you, you were dead. Wrong."

Youngmin had enough. He punched Donghyun right in the jaw.

Donghyun stumbled slightly and punched Youngmin right back.

Hyunseung held Donghyun back and Kwangmin held his brother back.

"Why is he the only one being yelled at while Jeongmin did the same thing!?" Kwangmin exclaimed. "You're yelling at Youngmin because he was dating Kc while Jeongmin has been dating Rachel at the same time!"

Hyunseung grabbed Jeongmin by the collar "You idiot! How could you be so stupid!?"

"Don't touch me!" Jeongmin shoved Hyunseung's hands away "And don't even think about going after her!" Jeongmin left and slammed the front door.

Donghyun and Hyunseung snarled as they heard the front door slam and went to their rooms.

"Come on hyung.... We aren't needed here." Kwangmin led his brother out of the house leaving Minwoo all alone in the living room.

"Hyungs.....

__________________

Sorry that was so short. There's more drama in the next chapter between Rachel and Jeongmin just for a heads up. So, who's side are you on? Who do you agree was right/wrong?