I Will Show You

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

Almost done!!!!!!!! I hope you all aren't getting bored....

______________________________________

"We should just tell them what happened." Donghyun said sipping his coffee. After the confrontations with Teen Top, Donghyun and Hyunseung dragged Aly to a nearby cafe.

"Nae. The sooner they know about it, the better. It'll give them a chance to fix things and explains things to each other." Hyunseung said

"Well that's not fun...." Aly said while pouting. "You two are boring. Let me handle this." She said with a bright smile as she skipped out of the cafe.

"Something tells me we're going to regret this..." Donghyun sighed. "Hyunseung?" 

"Mmmm?" Hyunseung mumbled with his mouth full of pasteries.

"Never mind...."

As Aly walked home, she passed by a store. She scanned through the racks until she foud a dress.

"Rachel is going to love this. Then, she can show Jeongmin exactly what he's missing."

Aly quickly rushed back into the apartment and found Rachel in the living room watching dramas and crying her eyes out.

"Rachel...." Aly sighed as she sat next to Rachel. "Please stop with your drama marathons." She said as she grabbed the remote and turned the TV off.

"No!" Rachel sniffled. "It was almost at the good part!"

Aly sighed. "Rachel... You want to get back at Jeongmin right?"

Rachel nodded as she wiped her tears away.

"Ok... But you're going to have to trust me with this."

_________________________________________________

Down the hallway of Seoul High School of Arts and Academics, a young girl walked with her head high and a smile graced on her face.

Every boy stopped and stared.

 

.Rachel chapter 37

 

 

"Don't trip, don't trip, don't trip." Rachel thought as she walked down the hall in her wedges. "

"H-Hi Rachel, you look good today." A boy stuttered.

"Thank you." Rachel said with a bright smile.

"Hi Rachel, do you want me to carry your books?"

"Rachel, are you free on Saturday?"

"Rachel, will you accept these flowers?"

"Rachel, I made this for you."

"Rachel, this necklace would really match your eyes.

Rachel's hands were full of flowers and gifts. By the time she reached her locker, you could barely see her face.

"Hehe~ I should dress up like thi more often." Rachel thought happiy as she tried (keyword:tried) to shove all of the gifts into her locker.

"Got enough?" Kc teased as she leaned against her locker.

"Oh please, it's only morning." Rachel giggled.

"Yeah yeah. Just remember -  sharing is caring." 

Kc and Rachel burst out laughing.

The only one who wasn't too happy was Jeongmin. He watched as loads of boys dropped gifts into Rachel's arms. Many of them even asking her out.

Jeongmin clenched his fists. "Stay away from her..." He thought as he glared at the backs of the boys crowding Rachel.

"Jeongmin? Is something wrong?" Donghyun asked.

"No... Nothing at all." Jeongmin answered as he went to class.

Aly smirked and gave Donghyun and thumbs up. Donghyun nodded and followed Jeongmin.

_____________________________________________

Rachel was at her locker getting her books for her next class when she got a text

From: Aly

To: Rachel

Meet me in the prop room.

"Uh, ok..." Rachel thought confused. She looked at the clock in the hallway. "Ten minutes until class.... I should have enough time"

Rachel headed to the prop room and the lights. "Hello? Aly? Are you here?"

"Rachel?" a voice asked.

"Jeongmin.... What are you doing here?" Rachel asked as she crossed her arms.

"Hyunseung hyung texted me.... He asked me to meet him here..... Why are you here?" Jeongmin asked crossing his arms as well.

"Aly asked me to meet her here..."

Just then, the door to the prop room closed. Rachel ran to the door and tugged at the handle.

"It's locked!" She exclaimed as she tried to pull harder.

"Hey! Let us out!" Jeongmin yelled as he banged on the door.

The two sighed. Rachel sat on the floor and Jeongmin leaned on the wall opposite of her.

"I can't believe I'm stuck here with you." Rachel grumbled.

"Why? Because I'm not Ricky?" Jeongmin sneered.

"What are you talking about?" Rachel glared.

"I know what you did. I saw it with my own eyes. Did you like kissing him? Was he better than me?" Jeongmin asked through gritted teeth.

"Don't start accusing me of things when you did the exact same! I saw you kissing Valerie!" Rachel said as she stood up and poked him in the chest roughly.

"What?! I never kissed her! She kissed me!" Jeongmin defended.

"I could care less! You still let her kiss you! And I know that I was better than her!" Rachel said as she crossed her arms.

"Well I know that I was better than Ricky!" Jeongmin said while glaring at Rachel.

"Prove it!"

Jeongmin had enough. He grabbed Rachel by the waist and pulled her in for a bruising kiss. Rachel gasped as she wrapped her arms around his neck and played with his hair.

They gasped for breath as they pulled away.

"Sorry for yelling at you..." Rachel said as she rested her head on Jeongmin's chest

"It's alright... I shouldn't have yelled at you either." Jeongmin said while Rachel's hair.

"Do you think they did this on purpose?" Rachel asked.

"Donghyun hyung and Aly?"

"No, Ricky and Valerie... But yeah... Them too." Rachel laughed softly.

"Yeah. They probably did... Heh... Look at your dream man now." Jeongmin snickered.

"I already am." Rachel said while kissing the tip of Jeongmin's nose.

Jeongmin blushed. "Silly girl... My silly girl... Oh, by the way, never ever wear an outfit like this again." Jeongmin said as he covered Rachel's bare shoulders with his jacket.

Rachel giggled and kissed Jeongmin on the cheek. "Oops. I got my lipstick all over you." Rachel said as she tried to rub the lipstick away.

"That's alright. Keep it there." Jeongmin said with a content smile. "We don't have to hide anymore."

Outside of the prop room.....

"See? I told you that was much more fun." Aly said while poking Donghyun in the arm.

"Yeah.... Now all we have is Youngmin to help right?"

"You mean we're helping Kc."

"No, we're helping Youngmin."

"It was his fault in the first place!"

Hyunseung shook his head as he tried to block out their arguement.

_________________________________________________

Finally. Done with that. And guess what?! Updated from my new iMac :3 Kekeke. Graduation gift from my daddy

I hope this update was good. Don't forget to comment :) 

Are there any EXOtics out there? If so, check this out.--------------->  http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/edit/548386

Also, I got an Instagram :D Follow me @kcamilleluv