Is this really Boyfriend?

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

No one's POV

"Woah! You did what now?" Mir said looking at Kc like she was crazy.

"I said I fractured Jeongmin's wrist." Kc said cooly as Princess Charming and MBLAQ walked to school together. MBLAQ was wearing matching outfits today.

mblaq.jpg

Kc was wearing this with her long black hair down as usual.

Kc back again

Kylie was wearing this with her blonde hair tied into a ponytail,

Kylie back again

 

 

Rachel was wearing this with her in a side ponytail

Rachel back again

 

 

Mariah was wearing this with her long brown hair down and of course, her signature glasses

mariah back agan

 

Well the girls weren't able to tell MBLAQ what happened last night because the phone had a uhmmm date with the wall....

"Why would you do THAT?" G.O umma asked her.

"It's cuz he was being a total meany so we set him and his meany friends straight." Mariah said like a little kid. "Kc was really mad. She even told him to screw himself" She whispered to MBLAQ. Kc tried not to use bad language in front of her donsaengs but she kinda slipped up last night... MBLAQ wasn't really surprised by it considering they mostly knew her bad girl side.

"YAH! What if they try to get revenge on you or something???" Thunder asked worriedly.

"No worries. Me and my little friends will protect you girls. BABAM!" Joon flexed his muscles.

20120126_mblaq_leejoon_hellobabyMBLAQsLeeJoonfailstoimpressalittlegirlwithhismuscles

"Yeah nice..." The girls said unimpressed. It's not like Joon didn't have great muscles, it was just that the girls were used to seeing all the flexing and stuff because of an old friend. But that's a story for another time.

"Just be glad he didn't show you his abs.." Thunder whispered.

"3...2...1... FLASH!" Joon lifted his shirt and showed off his yummy abs.

Photobucket

"KYA!" Rachel and Mariah screamed. They didn't expect that. They grabbed Kc and Kylie's hands to cover their eyes. Kc and Kylie looked indifferent.

"Still not impressed? Don't tell me you're used to seeing guys shirtless." Joon said with a smirk.

"Yah! Pabo!!!" Kylie shouted.

"It's not that....It's just, at our old school there were two guys who would always run around with their shirts over their heads screaming no shame..." Kc said reminiscing a bit.

"Do you mean Aidan and Jordan?" Rachel said cautiously taking off Kc's hand from her eyes.

"OOOOOOO Didn't Kylie have like the HUGEST crush on Aid---MMMPPPHHH----" Kylie's hand moved from Mariah's eyes to .

"SHHHHHH!" Kylie hissed.

"No I thought she had a HUGE crush on our music teacher's son Josi----MMMPPPHHH---" Kylie removed her hand from Mariah's mouth and slapped it over Rachel's.

"You shush too!!!"

"That reminds me. Didn't Kc have a HUGE crush on our music teacher's oldest son Cale----MMMPPPHHH----" Kc clamped her hand over Mariah's mouth.

"Don't bring me into this pabo. Or else..."

"KYA! Kc's Using her scary voice!!!!!"

"Scary voice?" G.O asked slightly confused.

"YES! The one she uses to wake me up!!!"

"....Figures...."

"Hurry up! Class is about to start!"

__________________________

Oh the dreaded class of the day... Where Kc, Kylie, Rachel, Mir, and Joon have to share a class with Jeongmin, Youngmin, and Kwangmin. Well if they bothered to show up for class...which they did.... And Jeongmin had his wrist in a cast. Great. The fangirls instantly started to crowd. Oh joy. Then the teacher came into the room.

"Ok class. In your seats. Today's lesson will be on...."

After the lesson (which seemed like hours), the bell rang for lunch. As usual Kc, Kylie, Rachel, Mir, and Joon waited for everyone else to leave. Unfortunately so did Jeongmin, Youngmin, and Kwangmin.

"Why are they still here?" Kc thought to herself. She laid her head in her arms on her desk. She pretended to be dozing off but truthfully she was watching the three Boyfried members.

"KC!!!!!" Her concentration was broken by Rachel. She jumped out of her seat and went through that awful moment of temporary blindness and dizziness. She didn't know if e world was spinning or if she was falling over. It was the latter. Luckily Joon caught her before she hit the ground.

"Come on! It's time for lunch! Let's go!!!" Rachel exclaimed.

"Too tired...Five more minutes...." Kc mumbled as she snuggled into Joon's chest. Suddenly Joon lifted Kc bridal style. Well she was wide awake now..

"Yah! Pabo! Put me down!!!!"

"Don't flail so much or I might drop you." With those words Kc clung onto Joon's neck for dear life. Kylie, Rachel, and Mir were laughing so hard at this situation. Finally Joon put her down. Kc grabbed her bag and walked to the door.

"Alright let's goooooo!"

"I thought you were 'too tired'" Kylie said mocking Kc's voice.

"....Imma hurt you...." KC said while faking a glare.

"Mhm shureee." Kylie said while rolling her head. The five burst out laughing.

When they left Jeongmin turned his head to Youngmin.

"Did you put it in her backpack?" he asked.

"No I ate it. Of course I put it in her backpack!" Youngmin shouted.

"Do you honestly think this will work?" Kwangmin asked Jeongmin.

"Of course it will. I made the plan so how can it not work?" Jeongmin said cockily.

_____________________

"You two go ahead. We'll catch up!" Rachel said cheerfully.

"Uh...Ok." Mir said hesitantly. He and Joon walked off towards the lunch room.

The three girls went to their lockers...which were right next to each other. They saw Mariah waiting for them.

"Sorry we took so long. Kc was busy sleeping." Rachel said while rolling her eyes.

"Well excuse me for being tired..." Kc couldn't stop thinking about last night. How could she not. After all she would never forgive herself if Boyfriend went after her friends because of her temper.

"Yeah yeah. Hurry up and get your stuff before the hallway gets---" Rachel was interrupted by screams of fangirls who flooded the hallway.

"Too late." Kc said reaching in her locker to grab her songbook. "Stupid tall shelves..." Kc mumbled as she tiptoed upwards. Her friends laughed.

"Well you three aren't that tall either." Kc said as she stuck her tongue out at Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah. She finally grabbed it.

"Alright people let's go!" The four girls tried to squeeze between the crowd of fangirls.

"This is going to take us forever!" Mariah tried to shout over the fangirls.

"WHAT?"

"NEVER MIND!"

Finally the door to the lunch room was in sight. They were about to enter when the fangirls quieted down for some strange reason. Kc, Kylie,Rachel, and Mariah turned to see what was going on. They saw a freshman boy on the ground with his papers scattered on the floor and Boyfriend towering above him.

"I'm s-s-s-sorry. I d-d-didn't mean t-t-t-to bump into y-y-you..." The freshman stuttered. Well sorry bud but today was not your day.

Donghyun pick the boy up by his collar and shoved him up against the lockers. Youngming, Kwangmin, and Minwoo started punching him. After a while Donghyun let go of the boy and let him drop to the ground. That's when he, Hyunseong, and Jeongmin started to kick his sides and back. The boy was coughing up blood when they were done. Even his scattered papers were covered in blood.

Just kidding!

What really happened was....

"I'm s-s-s-sorry. I d-d-didn't mean t-t-t-to bump into y-y-you..." The freshman stuttered. Donghyun bent down and....patted the boy's head. The other members of Boyfriend picked up the scattered papers and handed them to the boy.

"Sorry if it's not in order." Minwoo said smiling brightly.

"It's o..k?" The freshman replied. The rest of Boyfriend nodded and patted him on the back. Then they walked away.

Princess Charming stood here shocked. Well who wouldn't. I mean wouldn't you think that after what happened last night, they would be flaming with rage? The four girls rushed into the lunch room and looked for MBLAQ.