Please....don't push me away

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

I ISH BACK Did you all miss meh?

 

_________________________________________________

Minwoo's POV

Great...Just great.. I'm stuck here in detention with her of all people. Whoever was supposed to "supervise" us left for the teacher's lounge...Now all that was left was this suffocating silence between us. But it's not like I can do anything about it...She constantly pushes me away....Funny...Seems like that's the only thing I'm good at..Being pushed around....

"Or is it you pushing her away?"

Not now hyung.

"Yes now!"

Ugggg....Fine what is it.

"I dunno maybe you could try TALKING to her. I could be wrong...I'm pretty sure I'm not though..."

As if she'd ever listen....

"Just try."

If I do will you shut up?

"Yes ^^"

Ok then. I'll TRY.

"Ummmm....." She looked up at me.

"Hm?" She asked.

"Did you have any plans after this?"

"Well I was planning on helping out in the cafe of course but....I dunno...I have a feeling that they don't need my help. What about you?"

"No. I didn't have anything in mind...But since you're free....wanna...go somewhere?" Aish why can't I speak more confidently like Jeongmin hyung? Pabo Minwoo. There's no way she's gonna say yes.

"Uhh sure I guess."

...What...

"So where do you want to go?" Aish stop stuttering Minwoo!

"I don't know..I'm not exactly familiar with this place yet..."

"Oh. Then I'll show you a really nice place. I like going there to think."

"Ok then..."

Detention ended about two hours later.

End Minwoo's POV

Mariah and Minwoo walked out of school together. They walked in silence.

"So...where are we going?" Mariah asked.

"You'll see. It's kinda close to Charms and Charming."

"Oh ok..."

"Look it's over there." Minwoo said while pointing to a quaint little park.

"Oh I know that park. It's close to my place too. See?" Mariah said while pointing to the apartment building near by. "Kc likes coming here."

"Where does she go?"

"Ummmm....near that lake I think."

"Oh good. Come on. I'll show you a much better place." Minwoo said while grabbing Mariah's arm.

"What do you mean?" Mariah asked while Minwoo dragged her off into the mess of trees.

"Close your eyes."

"Uh ok?" Mariah shut her eyes having to trust Minwoo....which she did not appreciate...

Out of no where, it started to rain.

"Awww shoot! I knew I should have brought an umbrella!" Mariah exclaimed.

"Come on. Just follow me." Minwoo said as he started to pick up pace. He and Mariah ran until they stopped at a clearing. It was a field of flowers and bushes with a white gazebo in the midst of all of them. Such a shame it was raining. Mariah could have enjoyed the view a bit more. Minwoo dragged her into the gazebo.

Inside the gazebo there was a circular bench that went around the inside and a table in the middle. Inside, the two were safe from the rain.

Mariah and Minwoo sat across from each other.

"You cold?" Minwoo asked.

"Uhh not really..." Mariah said while shivering. Minwoo rolled his eyes.

"Don't be stupid." He took off his jacket. "Put this on. Unless you want to get sick. But I'm not carrying back to your place..."

"Aish fine." Mariah said while glaring at Minwoo for his rude remarks. She put on his jacket nonetheless.

Silence seemed to be quite popular with these two. I mean seriously....Can't you people have a normal conversation?

"So...How'd you find this place?" Mariah asked. Minwoo flinched slightly but enough for her to see.

"S-sorry. I didn't mean to....." Mariah didn't know how to finish her sentence.

"No... It's fine...." Minwoo mumbled. Mariah kept quiet even though the curiosity was killing her. Instead, she turned around and stared at the rain falling onto the flowers surrounding them.

"Uggg.....Kc would like this view....Gorgeously depressing....that's her kind of thing." Mariah thought as she watched droplets shatter onto the flower petals. The dark clouds shrouding the whole area giving a gloomy mood "I wonder why she seemed so tired this morning.....I mean....she doesn't usually stay out late....Even if she is a night owl."

Mariah sighed. She was too confused right now. "I'll just ask Kylie. She'll know."

"When I was 11....."

"Huh?" Mariah asked Minwoo.

"This place...found it when I was 11, in fifth grade...."

"How?" Mariah asked.

"I ran away from home...ended up finding this place..."

"Why would you do that? I mean your life must be pretty nice." Mariah said. "Er I mean...that's what I'm guessing..." She corrected.

"Well you guessed wrong!" Minwoo exclaimed while glaring at her.

"Yeah I can tell. I bet it's the reason why you're always treating people like this." she shot back.

"You would too if you went through what I did!"

"Well guess what! I didn't! So stop yelling at me!"

By this time, Mariah and Minwoo stood right up. They were yelling at each other while moving closer with each bitter sentence.

"You have no idea how lucky you are!"

"Me! You're the one that has everything they ever wanted at their disposal! And you're saying that I'm lu-" Mariah was cut off when Minwoo suddenly hugged her.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!" Mariah screamed as she struggled to get out of Minwoo's grip.

"Just shut up a sec would ya....sheesh...."

Mariah gave up on struggling since she felt a little sorry for yelling at him earlier....plus he was way stronger than her....

Minwoo laid his head on Mariah's shoulder as he was being overcome with flashbacks.

"D-do you...wanna...talk about it?" Mariah asked cautiously.

Minwoo gripped her tighter. "Can I?"

"Go ahead."

Minwoo took a deep breath.

"My parents....from the moment I was born...they hated me."

Mariah's eyes shot wide open.

"What in the world makes you think that?" Mariah asked.

"Because....I'm not technically...theirs...."

"Not following you."

"My dad...may or may not....have cheated on his wife, my stepmom..."

"Oh..."

"Yeah....My dad didn't even want me....but....my real mom forced him to take me....she didn't want me either....So I lived with them...But everyday was terrible. They verbally abused me. Everyday. From the moment I woke up. I wouldn't even get care from the maids or servants around the house. I was forced to make my own food and take care of myself when I was sick. One maid was kind enough to slip me some medicine and teach me how to cook but my sister Eunbin ratted her out and she was fired. But one day, for a school project, I met Donghyun, and Hyunseong hyungs. They came over to my house to work on it. They saw how badly everyone treated me. They got into an argument with "parents". My "parents" told them to just take me away, so they did. I packed up my stuff and moved into their mansion. Hyungs' parents live in a mansion closer to their companies so Donghyun and Hyunseong hyungs have their own. Later on I met Youngmin and Kwangmin hyung and then Jeongmin hyung. They're my new family now."

"I'm sorry...." Mariah apologized.

"For?"

"Yelling at you..."

"Don't be. I was yelling at you too...And I'm s-sorry...Thanks for listening."

"Don't worry about it. But ummm....do you mind letting go? Your a bit too tall for me and I'm getting tired of standing on my tippy toes...."

"Sorry...." Minwoo let go of Mariah.

"Oh hey the rain stopped!" Mariah exclaimed. It was true. The rain was gone and moon peeked out from the dark clouds.

"Hmmmm that late already? Hyungs aren't gonna like that....They have a specific rule about the maknae line not staying out late."

"I know right." Mariah said while rolling her eyes. "It's tough being the maknae."

"I'll walk you home. As a thank you for listening."

"Oh. Thanks." Mariah said with a smile.

The two headed off

________________________________________________

Mariah unlocked the door to the apartment only to be tackled by......her brothers?

"What are you guys doing here!!!" She exclaimed.

"We live here. Duh." The twins said monotonously.

"SINCE WHEN!"

"When we got here....at the cafe....by the way why are you home so late? Detention shouldn't take that long right?" Javen asked.

"I was.....at school because of the rain....."

"Oh ok. Good thing you didn't get caught during the worst part. At least now you won't get sick....By the way, isn't that jacket a bit too big for you?

"Wh-what? O-oh this thing....yeah....but it's warmer hehe....."

"Ok. Now come on in. Kc needs help making dinner"

Mariah followed her brothers into the apartment all the while clutching Minwoo's jacket.

"Minwoo....." Mariah sighed.

_________________________________________________

"So are you all ready for your first day of school?" Kc asked Rolando, Javen, Julian, and Kaye at the dinner table.

"Yes umma."

"Don't sass me."

"Yes umma."

"Aish..."

-Ding dong-

"Kc go get the door." Mariah ordered.

"Why do I always have to get it?"

"Cuz if it's some creepy person then you'd have a better chance at beating them to a bloody pulp." Mariah answered with a smile.

"I'm going to ignore that...." Kc said while getting up from her seat at the dinner table

-Ding dong-

"I'm coming!"

-Ding dong, Ding dong-

"Just a second!"

-Ding dong, Ding dong, Ding dong, Ding dong, Ding dong-

"SHUT UP! I'M GETTIN THERE!"

The others at the table snickered at Kc.

-Ding dong, Ding dong, Ding dong, Ding dong, Ding dong, Ding dong, Ding dong, Ding dong, Ding dong, Ding dong-

Kc threw open the door and pushed whoever was ringing the door bell into the wall across from the door. She pinned her forearm against the person's neck

"WHAT DO YOU WA- oh hey Mir oppa."

"H-hey K-Kc...Could y-you let me go...S-some people need to breathe....."

"Sorry...." Kc let go of Mir

"So aren't you gonna let us in?" Lee Joon asked.

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"Cuz I think I just locked myself out..." Kc was right....The door closed behind her and she and MBLAQ were locked out.

"Great job." G. O said.

"Thanks. I'll just ring the doorbell and-" Kylie opened the door before Kc finished her sentence. "Or she could do that..."

"Thanks Kywie~" MBLAQ entered the apartment.

"Yah know....I don't think we've ever been here." Seungho said as he looked around the place.

"I have~" Mir said proudly.

The people sitting at the table finally lost it. They burst out into laughter.

"Y-YOU L-LOCKED YOURSELF......OUT!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Rachel said as she laughed her cute Princess Peach laugh.

"Oh shut up."

Rolando, Javen, Julian, and Kaye fell off their chairs and started rolling on the floor laughing.

"I hate you all...."

______________________________________________________

"So...You guys are MBLAQ huh..." Rolando said. He, Javen, and Julian asked to have a moment alone with them in the family room.

"Ummm....yes?""

"Listen. Closely. Those are our sisters. I don't care if you are "just friends" with them or not. You keep your hands NORTH of the equator got it?"

"Dude what's with the third degree? I thought you really wanted to meet these guys?" Javen asked Rolando.

"I did. But as the man of this house, I have specific duties to fulfill." Rolando answered.

"HEY!" The twins exclaimed.

"Ok OLDEST man of this house. Picky picky..."

"You do realize that these guys are like...4 or more years older than you right?" Julian asked.

"A-actually..I'm 2 years older than Rolando...." Mir said.

"Seriously?" Rolando asked.

"Yeah...." Mir answered shyly

"Whoops....What about you Thunder?" Julian asked

"Same age as Kc." Thunder answered.

"When's your birthday?" Julian asked

"October 7"

"So Kc's older than you and Mir?"

"Yep. Kylie is older than Mir too" Thunder added

"Oh yeah. Kylie's birthday is in February." Javen said while tapping his chin

"Well that's surprising.....but very obvious in retrospect...." Rolando said while pursing his lips

Mir and Thunder shrugged their shoulders.

"When is Kc's birthday anyways?" Seungho asked.

"April 9." the three answered in unison

"Oooooooh. So she's like....6 months older than Thunder.

"Yep."

"Oh and don't you five forget." Javen said while pointing at MBLAQ. "Hands to yourselves."

"And...we're watching you." Julian added with a glare

"O-okay?"

"Can we come in yet? Aly asked.

"Yep." The three boys answered. The girls and Kaye came back into the room.

"Hey Kc? Did you know that Mir and Thunder are younger than you?" Javen asked Kc.

"Seriously?"

"Yep."

"Then why am I calling you two oppa?"

Mir and Thunder shrugged their shoulders.

"Kylie's also older than Mir." Julian added.

"That's....actually quite obvious in retrospect...."

"That's what I said!" Rolando said while throwing his hands up.

"We should be calling you noo-"

"Ate. We should be calling you ate." Thunder interrupted Mir who had a confused look on his face.

"Really! You'd call me ate?" Kc asked with a bright smile on her face. "Wait....how would you know to call me ate?"

"Me and my ate lived in the Philippines for a bit before coming back to Korea." Thunder answered. "Would you prefer us calling you noona?"

"NO! Call me ate. No one calls me ate."

"Ate." The siblings said in unison.

"Well if you say it like that, it's not as special..." Kc pouted.

Thunder chuckled. "It's ok ATE."

"Ok he is officially my favorite my favorite brother." Kc said looking at the siblings while moving to sit next to Thunder. They rolled their eyes.

"What about you Kylie?" Mir asked.

"I don't really care. Noona, unnie, ate, call me what you want."

"Hey it's getting late now. Come on guys. Goodnight girls. You too squirts." Seungho said while ruffling the siblings' hair. The boys glared while Kaye showed them the door.

"Hey Thunder. What does ate mean?" Lee Joon asked as MBLAQ walked out the door.

"I'll explain when we get home...."

________________________________________________

Kylie slowly opened the door to Kc's room. She was on her bed watching something on her iPhone. Kylie peeked over her shoulder. It was Boyfriend's promo video, Be My Shine.

"What is your face doing?" Kylie asked in an Indian accent. Kc shrieked and threw her phone somewhere on her bed.

"I know what you and your face did the other night." Kylie said in an Indian accent while she sat next to Kc.

"Wh-what?" Kc asked while clutching her heart.

"You and your face were out with Jo Youngmin. Also you and your face lied to my face and Aly's face. Way to go." Kylie answered in an Indian accent (anything she says with "your face" is in an Indian accent)

"I'm sorry...I just freaked out. I don't even know why I stayed out with him so long! Uggggg." Kc flopped onto her bed.

"It is ok. You and your face can talk to my face all about your sneaking outness."

Kc gave Kylie a look.

"My face is sorry."

Kc sighed and told Kylie EVERYTHING that happened. Including their pinky swear and playground episode.

"Pfffffft that sounds just like you and your face. Once you see an open swing, you must take it. Also the fact that you act like a little kid. But only when you are comfortable enough with that person."

"Wh-what! What do you mean by that?" Kc asked while blushing.

"You and your face feels comfortable with the Jo Youngmin."

"I-I do not."

"You and your face are trying not to get attached. I completely understand. Not really but I can still feel your confuzzledness. Do not worry. Me and my face are going to be here with you." Kylie said while patting Kc on her back. Kc sighed and laid her head on Kylie's shoulder.

"I just don't know what to do....."

"Me and my face may or may not have a suggestion."

"What does your face suggest?" Kc asked while joining Kylie in the Indian accent thing.

"Well this is what your face must do...."

____________________________________________

無間道 Pictures, Images and Photos

Minwoo flopped onto his bed once he reached the mansion.

"I don't remember ever.....talking about that....I mean....I know that Donghyun hyung and Hyunseong hyung told Jeongmin, Youngmin, and Kwangmin hyungs about it but....I've never talked about it before." Minwoo thought aloud. "I've....never felt better...."

He sighed. Mariah.....

"Hey man. What's up?" Jeongmin asked while walking into Minwoo's room.

"H-hyung! Wh-what are you doing?" Minwoo asked as he sat straight up in his bed.

"Just wanted to make sure you were ok. You skipped dinner so I thought something was wrong....."

"O-oh nothing's wrong hyung."

"So how was detention with Mariah? And how long did they keep you two there? You're home kinda late for just detention."

"O-oh I was stuck at school because of the rain."

"Oh ok.....So what happened? Did she push you away again? If you want, you could always ask Hyunseong hyung or Donghyun hyung to switch with you to find out something we can use against-"

"NO! I mean, it's fine. I think she's finally warming up to me. No need to worry hyung." Minwoo interrupted Jeongmin.

"Alright then......Didn't you have a jacket this morning?" Jeongmin asked.

"Oh I probably left it at school...." Minwoo replied quietly

"Ok. Well I'm going to head to bed now. Goodnight maknae." Jeongmin said as he ruffled Minwoo's hair before he left.

Minwoo buried his head in his hands.

Did she push you away again?

Jeongmin's words echoed through his head.

"Please....don't push me away...."

___________________________________________________

Yayz! How was that? Did you like the song? I liked the song. But if you don't then.....forget you..... Kidding kidding.

  • What do you think Kylie's face suggested?

  • Pfffft Mir and Thunder are actually younger than Kc and Kylie....not really a question but it's kinda funny.

  • Ummmm....whatever else you all wanna add I guess....

Bai ^^