Heart breaks and Misunderstandings

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

Ayo wasssuuuuuuuuuuuuup ^^ As you can tell from the title, it's going to be a sad chapter

Listen while you read

 

 

_______________________

Rachel avoided the other girls as much as possible. She came home late at night and left for school early in the morning. Much earlier than the other girls.

At this time in the morning, there weren't many people on school grounds other than some people at the library trying to finish homework they forgot.

Rachel sighed as she leaned against her locker. She played with the ring Jeongmin had given her, slipping it on and off her finger.

"Why hasn't he called.... Why haven't I seen him....." Rachel thought to herself as she stared at her ring.

"Rachel? What are you doing here so early?" A voice asked.

Rachel turned her attention away from her ring and looked towards Ricky.

"Oh... Nothing really.... Just wanted to get here a bit earlier to finish homework..." Rachel lied.

Ricky laughed softly "You're a terrible liar you know..." He said as he grabbed her hand. "What a lovely ring you have."

"Thank you. Jeongmin gave it to me..." Rachel gasped noticing her mistake "W-Wait! I mean-"

"Ah, so you're another one of his victims.... Such a shame..." Ricky said as he shook his head. 

"What does that mean?"

"It means that... You're just another one of his little games. He's not really into you. "

"That's a lie!" Rachel exclaimed.

"Is it really? Look, I'm only doing this because I really care about you..." Ricky said as he handed Rachel a slip of paper."

Rachel stated at the paper realizing it was a list.

 

  • On the street kissing
  • A train to Choonchun at dawn
  • A picnic
  • A piggyback ride
  • Couple Rings
  • Midnight movies
  • Amusement Park
  • Surprise event
  • Birthday
  • Holidays

Tears started forming in Rachel's eyes. This was the list of things she wanted to as a couple. The list from her song. And it was in Jeongmin's hand writing.

"See? If you hadn't written that song, he wouldn't have done all those things with you. He used your song to win you over."

Rachel's mind flashed to all of these memories.

The piggyback ride when she hurt her ankle

The poorly planned picnic.

The movie marathon of Boys Over Flowers that lasted past midnight.

The kiss underneath the street lamp on Christmas Eve.

Going together to see Music Never Sleeps.

Her ring. 

The song he sang for her on Valentines Day and their slow dance.

"Th-That's not t-true..." Rachel said while wiping the tears from her eyes tring to deny it. But of course she knew it was true. Because before the fight with her friends, Jeongmin had invited her to Lotte World.

"Don't cry.. Please don't cry.... You're more beautiful when you smile." Ricky pulled Rachel close and tilted her head up slightly and leaned in for a soft kiss.

Rachel dropped the list in her hands and wraps her arms around Ricky's neck. At the same time, Jeongmin's ring slipped off her finger and landed on the floor.

___________________________________________________

Jeongmin leaned against his locker staring at his phone 

"Should I call her? She seemed upset.... But what if I annoy her? I can't do that to her....." Jeongmin sighed and shut his eyes only opening them when he felt a pair of arms wraps around his chest.

"Rachel?" He asked.

"Ew. Why would I be her?" 

Jeongmin pushed Valerie away as soon as he heard her voice. "Don't touch me."

"Awwwww, is Jeongminnie still upset that I turned him down?" Valerie snickered.

Jeongmin glared "You didn't just turn me down. You humiliated me in front of everyone."

Jeongmin could still remember that day.

He was young and naive.

He asked Valerie to see a movie with him and she said yes.

He waited and waited for hours at the theatre for her.

but she didn't come. 

Instead, Teen Top came.

"What? Did you honestly think she would come?" Jeongmin could still hear L.Joe's voice ringing in his head.

They shoved him. Kicked him. Beat him. . Taunted him. 

But before any real harm could be done, Donghyun and Hyunseong saved him.

"Well it's a good thing that you looked like such a nerd then or no one would take you seriously." Valerie's voice snapped Jeongmin out of his memories. It was true. He looked nothing like he did now.

"You know...... I wouldn't mind dating you now." Valerie said as she Jeongmin's arm. 

"Too bad. I'm taken." Jeongmin glared and pushed her hand away.

"Oh really? By who? Rachel? Because, from what I saw, you're the furthest thing from Rachel's mind." Valerie said with a smirk. "See?" 

Valerie held up her phone showing Jeongmin a picture of Rachel and Ricky kissing in the hallway a few minutes before she came to talk to Jeongmin.

Jeongmin slammed his fists against his locker as he felt anger and sadness wash over him. His breathing became irregular as tears started running down his face.

Valerie gently rubbed his back "Jeongmin... Please don't cry. It's not like you to cry." She turned him around and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Jeongmin wrapped his arms around Valerie's waist but didn't return her kiss.

___________________________________________

The moment Ricky wrapped his arms around her waist, Rachel pushed him away.

"I'm sorry... But I'm still in a relationship, no matter how fake it is... I can't kiss another guy."

"I understand. Here, how about I walk you to the library so you can finish up that supposed homework." Ricky said as he wrapped his arm around Rachel's shoulders.

"Thanks Ricky. You're so nice."

Ricky led her down the hall until Rachel stopped.

She and Ricky both stared at the scene in front of them; Jeongmin with his arms wrapped around Valerie's waist and Valerie's arms wrapped around Jeongmin's neck. Both were sharing a tender kiss.

Rachel turned and ran away from the scene as fast as she could. 

But she never noticed the smirk on both Ricky's and Valerie's face.

_______________________________

i hope the ending wasn't too rushed. I think next chapter will be a bit of a long one. I might split it into two parts just so I don't keep you guys waiting too long.

Don't forget to leave comments :D