A Picture's Worth a Thousand Words

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

This chapter is kind of long. I hope you all like it. Warning: D.R.A.M.A!

_____________________________

Kc was sitting under the tree at the park trying to think find inspiration for a new song.

Kc chapter 34

 

 

 

She sighed as the wind gently blew her hair and closed her eyes.

"And here we have a rare sight of our lovely Kc attempting to write a song." Youngmin said teasingly as he pretended to be a tourist and snapped some pictures with his phone.

"How many pictures do you have in that phone?" Kc asked opening her eyes slightly.

"About seventy give or take a few." Youngmin chuckled.

"You're such a stalker..." Kc said with a roll of her eyes.

"Yes but you love me for it." Youngmin said as he sat next to Kc and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "Yah what's with the outfit?"

"Why? Don't you like it?" Kc asked tilting her head.

"It's too showy!" Youngmin complained

"Youngmin....It's just my shoulder...."

"But still! Other guys can see you like this."

"Oh, I see." Kc said tapping Youngmin's nose. "No need to get jealous. You're the only one I have eyes for."

"Good. So have you thought of anything yet?"

"Not really...I was actually trying to finish an old song I had started. For some reason, I couldn't find it, so I had to rewrite it." Kc said as she layed her head on Youngmin's shoulder. A pang of guilt ran through him.

"It was the one I took..." He thought. "Miahne Kc... But the others would have gotten suspicious if I didn't do that."

"Do you want to hear it? I have the chorus written down now." Kc asked

"Sure." Youngmin nodded

Caught up in your gravity

Don't know how you got such a hold on me

Caught up in your gravity

You know I never want you to set me free.

Caught up in your gravity

Caught up in your gravity.

"It really is the one I stole..." Youngmin thought sadly.

"That was nice." He smiled. "Talkin' about someone in particular?" He asked teasingly.

Kc blushed. "D-don't be ridiculous...."

Suddenly, Kc's phone rang in her purse.

"Yoboseyo?" Kc answered. Youngmin waited patiently for her to finish up and laid his head on hers.

Kc sighed as she hung up. "Youngmin,that was my sister." Kc said with a huff.

"What's so bad about that?" Youngmin asked slightly confused.

"Her main model quit so she wants me to fill in for her.... That or she's actually trying to save money on models..." Kc rolled her eyes.

"Don't photo shoots take a while?" Youngmin asked.

"Yeah. I'll be gone for a few days."

"You can't leave me alone for that long! I'll be bored out of my mind!" Youngmin exclaimed

Kc laughed softly. "Silly. It'll be over before you know it." Kc gave Youngmin a peck on the cheek. "I should get back to the others now. Don't miss me too much." Kc said as she walked away.

"No promises." Youngmin called after her.

Kc giggled as she reached her apartment. Once she went inside, she went to her room to start packing.

"Whatcha doin?" Aly, Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah asked from the doorway.

"I got tired of dealing with you all so I've decided to leave and travel to Russia." Kc said sarcastically.

"We were actually planning on shipping you out anyways so better sooner than later." Kylie joked. "So where are you really going?"

"Ate Charice is making me do a bunch of photoshoots for her next magazine probably to save money on a model. I'll be gone for a few days." Kc explained. as she zipped her suitcase.

"Don't worry Kc. We'll make sure to catch you up on any gossip or DIVA antics and stuff." Mariah said with a smile.

"Thanks guys. Well, I'm off. Just remember, no one and I mean NO ONE uses the kitchen while I'm gone." Kc said while grabbing her suitcase and heading out the door.

"So....Take out?"

______________________________________

Monday finally came and, of course, Kc was not there. The girls had a bit of trouble explaining to MBLAQ why Kc wasn't there since they didn't know her family owned TruToYou Entertainment.

"One..Two...Three? Where's number four?" Seungho asked as he recounted the girls in front of him.

"Seungho oppa... No matter how many times you count, there will always be three of us..." Mariah said.

"So where's Kc then?" Mir asked, looking behind the girls.

"No matter how many times you ask, she will not magically appear in front of you." Rachel sighed.

"So where is she again?" G.O asked

"She has some family thing to take care of. Nothing too big." Kylie said reassuring the boys.

"Ah alright... Just as long as she's ok."

What the two groups didn't know was that there was someone listening in on their conversation.

"Family thing huh.." Ricky said suspiciously.

"Family? Like the people that we met at the photoshoot?" Changjo asked.

"Yeah... Them... But why do they act like they don't know about that...." Ricky mumbled.

"Why are you complaining? It can easily be used to our advantage." Chunji said as he leaned against a wall.

"How?"

"Like this..."

_____________________

Youngmin and Kwangmin were in class which had just finished.

"Hyung, make sure you have everything. You always forget something." Kwangmin warned.

"I do not. Ok sometimes I do but not all the time." Youngmin grumbled as he packed his backpack.

"Hurry up or we'll be late."

"I'm hurrying I'm hurrying. Sheesh." Youngmin slung his bag over his shoulder and followed his twin out the door.

The twins met the other members in one of the recording rooms.

"Hey what took you two so long?" Donghyun asked.

"Youngmin hyung was taking forever to pack up his things." Kwangmin said while rolling his eyes.

"Was not!"

"Was too!"

"Will you both PLEASE stop arguing?" Hyunseung said while rubbing his forehead.

"Yes hyung...." The twins mumbled.

Youngmin huffed and flopped onto the couch in the recording room. He shoved his hands into his coat pockets and furrowed his eye brows.

"Kwangmin? Have you seen my phone?"

______________________

A few days later, Kc still hadn't come back but the magazine was already printed.

"Hey guys! Look! The magazine came out!" Rachel said running towards Aly, Kylie, and Mariah.

They all sat on the edge of the steps and started to look through the magazine.

TruToYou Fashions Night

"Yah! Did Charice take her to a club or something?!" Kylie exclaimed "Ah.. I really feel like hitting something right now."

The other three girls scooted away from Kylie

Tru To You Pretty in Pink

"BUNNY EARS!!!!" Rachel exclaimed.

"Oh... So that's why photoshoots take so long...." Mariah mumbled. "So many locations."

TruToYou Beautiful in Black

"Ah that skirt is so cute." Aly commented. "I'm betting that  since the clothes are all black, she chose these outfits out herself."

"Probably."

TruToYou Spring/Summer

"COLORED SHORTS!!!!!" Rachel exclaimed. "I NEED to get some."

"R-Rachel.... I think you're getting a bit too excited." Kylie said while covering Rachel's mouth.

Just then, the bell rang.

"Oh shoot! We're going to be late for class!!" Kylie said while grabbing her backpack. The other girls followed, taking their bags and running into the direction of their classes.

None of them realized they left the magazine on the steps.

_______________________________________________

School had just ended and MBLAQ was waiting for the girls outside the school building.

"Where are those girls..." G.O mumbled. "They're taking forever."

"Girls will be girls. Just let them be." Seungho said while patting G.O's back. "Mir, what are you doing?" he asked Mir who was searching through his backpack.

"I'm trying to see if I remembered my notes..." Mir answered, still rummaging through his backpack. "Hey... What's this?" He asked as he held up a magazine.

"Pfffft Mir, what are you doing with a fashion magazine?" Joon said while laughing.

Mir blushed. "I-It's not mine! I swear!" he stuttered.

"Mhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm." Joon teased. "Let's see the pretty girls that you want to hide from us." He said as he opened the magazine up. The other members crowded around him.

"Kc...." Seungho whispered

"What's she doing in this magazine? I though she had a family thing." Thuder said with a frown.

"This must be the 'family thing' then...." Thunder mumbled.

"If this is why she hasn't been at school.... Then that means.... She's in with them!" G.O exclaimed. "The company didnt choose us because we were good! They chose us because of her!"

Seungho crumpled the magazine in anger and threw it on the ground.

"Hyungs please! She's our friend! She wouldn't do that to us!" Mir said as he picked the magazine up.

"Mir, stop defending her! We were obviously just a pity call to her!" Joon glowered down at Mir.

Mir looked at the ground. "Yes hyungs...."

Thunder sighed. "Let's go.... We don't need anymore of their pity."

The others nodded as they walked away.

Chunji stepped out from behind the corner he was hiding behind. "That was easier than expected." He said as he crossed his arms.

"Of course it was. They're all idiots anyways." CAP said with a roll of his eyes. "Did you get the pictures?"

"Oh I did better than that." Chunji smirked as he held up the phone."

"Excellent. Now for the next step."

"Which is?"

"Divide and conquer."

______________________________

Thank you all so much for waiting! I'm so sorry I took so long! I really hope you liked this chapter! I've had so many tests lately, but I'll try not to take so long next time

Comment comment comment ^^