Of Stalkers and Confusion

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

"I wanna tell them!"

"No I wanna!"

"Move it! I wanna!

"I'm the oldest! Let me tell them!"

"NO!"

The girls were pushing past each other trying to get to the table where MBLAQ was sitting. They were quite shocked to see the girls shoving, pulling, and yelling at each other.

"You'll never believe what we just saw in the----"

Rachel was interrupted by Mariah "---hallway. A freshman bumped into Boyfriend and------"

Kylie cut Mariah off. "---Boyfriend actually helped the guy up and pick the stuff he dropped instead of----"

Kc cut Kylie off and attempted to finish"---beating him to a bloody pulp like usual which is strange especially after what happened--

"---LAST NIGHT!" The four girls screamed in unison panting and out of breath after all the energy it took to shove and yell at each other.

"Wait what?" Thunder asked.

"WE ARE NOT GOING TO SAY IT AGAIN." Kc, Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah shouted.

"...Ok..."

"They're up to something i something i just know it." Seungho said.

"Yeah. We should probably keep an eye on you girls for a while just to make sure." G.O said.

"Come on! You guys are our friends not our keepers. We can take care of ourselves perfectly fine." Mariah said slightly angry.

"We know. We're but as your friends, we're worried about you girls." G.O replied.

"I know." Mariah said smiling a bit. Her two brothers were younger than her so it felt nice to have someone like an older brother. "Here to make it up to you, go to a place called Charms and Charming at around 6:30 ok?"

"Ok. What is it?"

"It's a cafe right next to our apartment building. It's hard to miss. Plus the food there is made by amazing chefs." Mariah said smiling.

"Ummm don't forget the waitresses." Kylie said.

"Yeah! They're super nice, talented, and have amazing fashion sense." Rachel said while flipping her hair.

"The cashier girl does a lot of work though. I mean she has to help out in the kitchen and sometimes take over as a waitress too!" Kc said.

"Yeah sure. But the waitresses have to deal with the wacked up customers."

"Ummmm the cashier girl dealt with some pretty wacked up people last night!" Kc, Kylie, and Rachel started to have their own little argument at the end of the table. MBLAQ looked at Mariah confused.

"You'll know later. Just please come tonight ok? Don't bother waiting for us though. We'll probably already be there." Mariah asked doing aegyo. Who could say no to that.

"Course we'll be there Mariah." G.O. said while smiling. The bell rung again for the next class.

__________________

"I do a lot of work around the cafe too! I mean cooking for tons of people everyday gets a little bit HARD!!!" Mariah exclaimed. Kc, Kylie, and Rachel just rolled their eyes. They went to their individual rooms to drop off their bags and chiz.

Kc's POV

I walked into my room and opened my back pack. I found a weird envelope. Oh my gosh! It's a death threat!!!! Like in the MOVIES!!!! Oh wait there's a flower stuck to it. Never mind. Is this a love letter? I opened it up and saw pink words. This should be good...

Kc,

Ok. At least it didn't start off mushy

You're an amazing person. You're beautiful, talented, but so mysterious.

Thank you. I try

I have a feeling that the you at school isn't really..you.

H-h-how...how did he know?

I'd like to know the real you better.

Trust me. You wouldn't...

I can't tell you who I am right now because I'm scared of what you'll say. I'm also afraid you'll be angry with me.

Angry with you for what?

But for now, here is a token of how I feel. I will be keeping an eye on you.

-Your Secret Admirer

I pulled out the flower. It was a deep red rose. That means shame right? You know some girls would be all like "Kya-a how sweet <3" or something like that but not me. I. Have. A. Flipping. Stalker!!!!!!! SWEET MOTHER OF PIE! AND I'M BEING WATCHED TOO!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAA

End Kc's POV / No one's POV

Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah were sitting on the couch in the living room waiting for Kc when they heard her scream and run towards them.

"I. Have. A. Fudging. STALKER!!" She screamed as she shoved the note and the rose into their faces.

"Aww the note is so sweet! And he gave you a rose?" Mariah exclaimed.

"Pabo!" Kylie said while bonking her head. "A deep red rose means shame...right?" Kc nodded her head vigorously.

"...Wish Ricky did something like this for me..."

"RACHEL!!!" The other three girls exclaimed

"...just sayin....But it's still soooooo romantic <3" Rachel said while sighing.

"It's not that romantic. Someone's just probably trying to mess with me..." Kc said.

"But what if they're not?" Rachel challenged.

"But they probably are." Kc fought back.

"Oooooh I get to tell the MBLAQ oppas this time!" Mariah exclaimed.

"SHOOT! I almost forgot! We have o go .Now" Kylie said running to the door.

____________________

MBLAQ walked down the street trying to find Charms and Charming. Well Joon, Thunder,and Mir kinda...skipped...

"Lalalalalalalaaaaa!!!" The three sang happily with their arms around each other.

"Hmmmm. No. No. No. No. AHA. ..no." Seungho grumbled as they passed multiple little stores and restaurants.

"THERE!" Mir suddenly shouted. He pointed to Charms and Charming.

"Isn't this a bit....cute?" G.O asked.

"Well they're still GIRLS so it's not that surprising...." Seungho answered.

MBLAQ entered the restaurant and saw a table reserved jst for them with menus ready on the table.

"Those girls are too sweet!" G.O exclaimed proudly as they sat down.

"Aren't they supposed to be here. They said they would get here before us." Thunder pouted. (Aha! The Thunder pout strikes again!)

"Leave them alone Thunder. They've been going through a lot lately." Seungho said whapping his head.

"Are you ready to order?"

"No. I'm sorry miss. We're waiting for some friendsssss..." Seungho stared in shock as he saw who their waitress was. RACHEL.

"You! You work here?" Mir exclaimed while pointing to Rachel.

"Not just me. We all do." Rachel said as she pointed to Kc who was at the register being sweeter than honey to customers, Kylie who was serving a group of people with a bright smile on her face, and Mariah who came out of the kitchen in a rush to call Kylie to get the next order.

~Ding~ the chime at the door rung

"I'll be right back. More customers!" Rachel skipped off.

"Hello. Welcome to Charms and Charming." Rachel said happily as she bent underneath the welcome booth to grab menus. "How many menus do you need....." She stopped and stared at the six guys in front of her. TEEN TOP!!!!!!!!!! You wish....

It was Boyfriend duh.

"What are you doing here?" Rachel hissed slightly as she tried to keep her happy disposition. But how could she when six -censored- jerks stood in front of her.

"Is that any way to treat your customers?" Jeongmin teased. Rachel's eye slightly twitched.

"You might have fooled everyone at school, but you're not fooling me." She growled quietly so only they could hear her. "Right this way!" She exclaimed putting on her happy face again and showing them to their table. The quick mood change scared Boyfriend.

"I'll be back in a moment." Rachel said. "Those no good little...." She grumbled.

Kylie was taking MBLAQ's order since Rachel was busy with other customers.

"Oh! Before I forget, Kc has a secret admirer!!!" Kylie did a little fist pump in her head. "Hehehe I won!" She thought to herself. MBLAQ did a spit take. Well they would have if they had ordered their drinks.

"Bwoh! Nuh uh! I disapprove! No! No way!" Joon exclaimed while flailing his arms.

"Why? What's wrong." Kylie asked.

"No guy can be interested in our princesses unless they come see us first! It's like the rule of being an oppa!!!" Joon answered.

Kylie pursed her lips. "Seriously.... You think this is the only guy interested in her. Well this is the first guy to actually somewhat confess to her. The others kinda admire from afar..."

"Well then he should be man enough to go up to her instead of write a note." Joon said while pouting.

"You'd kill him if that happened..."

"SO?"

"He gave her a rose too."

"LET ME AT HIM!!!"

"Joon shut up! People might start to stare." G.O said while holding Joon down.

"Hey Ky?" Mir asked.

"Yes?"

"Isn't that Boyfriend?"

Kylie turned her head to where Mir was looking. Yup. Boyfriend. Son of a schnitzel....

"I really hope Kc doesn't see." She mumbled.... Too late.... Kc already over heard Mir. She looked at Boyfriend's table. for her though because Youngmin caught her eyes. He smirked at her and flashed her a wink. Kc turned her head and pretended to gag.

"Why did Jo Youngmin just wink at Kc?" Seungho asked sitting up straight. "Why is HE winking at HER especially after what happened yesterday?!?!" He thought angrily.

"I....don't know." Kylie answered.

With Boyfriend

"Hyung? Why did you wink at Kc?" Minwoo asked Youngmin.

"It's part of Jeongmin's plan, remember?"

"Oh yeah..."

"Hey, do you think she read it yet?" Hyunseong asked.

"Probably.." Youngmin replied.

~flashback~

Youngmin's POV

"Ok class. Today's lesson is on...." Blah blah blah. Time to tune her out. What am I supposed to do again? Oh yeah. Write this love letter to Kc. No I do not like her. This is part of Jeongmin's plan. I'm going to make her fall for me then I'll crush her to pieces without even laying a finger on her. I'll show everyone that no one disrespects Boyfriend. Not even her.

Now to wait until everyone leaves.

The -censored-!

How the heck can Joon lift Kc! Seriously! Have you seen how much she can eat. Plus who would want to touch her! She's an outcast!! Whatever. Here's my chance. Whoops! Almost forgot the rose.

Did they see? No. Too busy laughing at Joon and Kc. Uggg it's so annoying how Mir is so smiley after what we did to him. Tch. It's all because of those stupid girls. Kc, I'll break you. I can promise you that. But don't worry. We won't leave your friends out of the fun...

~end flashback~

"...min...Youngmin.....Youngmin! YOUNGMIN!" Youngmin was snapped out of his flashback by Kwangmin.

"Huh what?"

"Order." Youngmin looked up to see that Rachel was back.

"Umm I'll have..." Youngmin quickly scanned the menu for something nice. "a strawberry blueberry parfait and a chai frap." He said in a rush.

Rachel giggled softly. "Kc's favorite...Well I'll be back in a few minutes." Once Rachel was out of ear shot the other members of Boyfriend wasted no time in teasing and confronting Youngmin.

"Kc's favorite?"

"Hyung, stalker much?"

"Aren't you taking my plan a bit far? I mean it's only been a day!"

"My donsaeng has turned so serious...."

"Shut up! I just picked something quickly. I had no idea that it was her favorite!" Youngmin defended himself.

The other members refused to acknowledge it. "Sure....."

"Aish... You guys...." Youngmin leaned back in defeat.

"Here's your food." Rachel said coming back with their orders. "Please leave soon!" She thought.

"Thanks." Jeongmin said while flashing her a smile. Rachel just nodded in response

"What the? Was he polite just now? Oh my gosh they're planning something horrible!" She thought breathing a bit heavily.

_____________________

After about three hours (it's like 9 pm now) most of the customers left. Well except for MBLAQ, Boyfriend, and some guy. Kc was helping her aunt wash the dishes, Rachel was unpacking ingredients from the truck, Mariah a taking out the trash, and Kylie....was basically the only employee in the cafe.

Kylie served the food to the guy who was sitting alone.

"Here's your food :) " Kylie said with a smile on her face.

"Looks good...." The guy said suggestively. Too bad Kylie didn't get it.

"Yeah. The food here is the best."

"I wasn't talking about the food." The guy corrected while looking Kylie up and down. She gulped. She hated  when this happened. It annoyed her that some people would actually hit on someone they knew nothing about. She never knew how to react to it either. So she started to walk back to the kitchen. But before she could, the guy grabbed her wrist preventing her from taking another step.

G.O knew this was turning bad so he stood up and started to walk towards them. Too bad for him though. Kwangmin beat him to it.

Yes, Jo Kwangmin.

"Hey! Can't you see she wants nothing to do with you. Now take your hands off of her." Kwangmin growled menacingly. The guy let go of Kylie and sat back down. When she was free, Kylie started to walk back to the kitchen...again.

"Aren't you going to thank me? I mean I actually bothered to help you!" Kwangmin said.

"For one, I didn't ask for your help. So if your bothered by it, it's your fault. Two, I'm working as a waitress. He could have wanted to ask me a question! And three." At this point Kylie and Kwangmin were in a glaring contest. "Thank you." Kylie walked towards the kitchen AGAIN.

Kwangmin had to do a double take because of the mood change. First Rachel now her. Girls....." Kwangmin thought.

"Well that was a fail." Kwangmin said as he returned to the table.

"It's only been a day since the incident. Of course they're gonna act that way. Just wait. A few more days and those girls will be eating out of our hands." Jeongmin said smugly.

"Where'd Minwoo go?" Kwangmin asked noticing that the maknae wasn't there.

"He went out for some fresh air."

In the kitchen

"That no good little....Him and his attitude...I knew he was just faking the nice guy act at school..." Kylie mumbled as she trudged into the kitchen. Kc looked up from the plate she was washing.

"What's wrong? Did Boyfriend do something?" Kc asked, her anger flaring a bit when she said Boyfriend.

"No just Kwangmin...." Kylie answered.

"Oh. Those twins really get on my nerves." Kc said as she concentrated on the dishes again.

With Rachel

Rachel came back into the cafe carrying two boxes full of ingredients and what not (hehe). Even though the boxes weren't that bid, they still felt heavy to Rachel. She was petite so of course two of those boxes were heavy. She felt the weight being lifted out of her arms. She smiled brightly thinking it was Kc like usual but it wasn't. It was Jeongmin.

Great.

"You seriously need help with these boxes? Are you that weak?" Jeongmin asked. Rachel huffed.

"I never asked for your help nor will I ever ask for your help. Now give me back those boxes because I am pretty sure I can carry them from HERE to THERE." Rachel said as she grabbed the boxes back and marched off towards the kitchen.

Jeongmin sat back down at the table. Kwangmin smirked

"It's only been a day since the incident. Of course they're gonna act that way. Just wait. A few more days and those girls will be eating out of our hands." Kwangmin sad in a mocking tone.

"Shut up."

In the Kitchen

"That jerk....I knew they must've been planning something..." Rachel mumbled as she walked into the kitchen and dropped the boxes onto the counter.

Kc looked up from her dished once again.

"What's up with you?" She asked.

"Jeongmin was being a jerk while attempting to be helpful!" Rachel exclaimed while waving her hands in the air.

"Rerally? Same with Kwangmmin." Kylie said.

"This doesn't make any sense. I know they're planning something. When they bully girls they usually just go in for the kill. Why are they prolonging it?" Rachel asked.

"Does it matter? Either way, we should be prepared for anything." Kc said in a serious tone.

"Where's Mariah?" Kylie asked.

"She went to go take out the trash."

"But why is it taking her so long?" Kylie asked again.

"How should I know. Now hush up and help me with the dishes you two!" Kc said strictly.

"Yes umma." Kylie and Rachel said in unison. Kc just rolled her eyes.

With Mariah

Mariah was dragging the last back down the alley next to the cafe. She tossed the bag into the dumpster and headed back when she heard whistling.

"Look what we have here boys." Three men stepped out from the shadows.

"Isn't she a little young?"

"I like 'em young."

"What a pretty dress. It makes the work so much easier." Two of the men pinned Mariah to the wall of the alley while the other was lifting up her dress. She tried to stuggle but they were so strong compared to her that in made no difference. She tried to scream but nothing came out. She shut her eyes so tight that her tears spilled out and she prayed for them to get it over quickly. Suddenly she felt the hands pinning her to the wall disappear. She heard the three men shouting in pain.

When they stopped. Mariah opened her eyes to see a figure standing above the three men's bruised and broken bodies. Her vision was still blurry because of her tears so she couldn't tell who saved her. She found the strength to wipe her tears and she gasped when she saw who saved her.

Minwoo.

She opened to thank him but she didn't realize he didn't come down from the adrenaline that was pumping through his veigns when he beat the three men. He slammed his hands on either side of her and lowered his head so that she was trapped.

"Do you have any idea of what they could have done to you!!!!! ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID!!!! Why didn't you shout for help!!!!"

Mariah flinched in terror. "I-i-i..."

"SPEAK CLEARLY!" Minwoo screamed again.

Mariah couldn't. She was shaking in fright. Minwoo scared her more than the three men. He moved back so that she had some room. She seized the chance and ran towards the cafe.

In the kitchen

Mariah ran into the kitchen using the back door. She started bawling and Kc had to hold her while Kylie and Rachel calmed her down. Mariah explained everything that happened. And what happened with Minwoo, which scared her the most. Kc and Kylie shared a look. They had the same experience. They both grew up with screwed up dads. The only difference was that John was Kylie's step dad. Kc had gone through it with her real dad.

"You guys calm her down. I'm gonna check on our customers...." Kc left the kitchen and walked towards the cashier desk only to find tht Boyfriend had already left. She scowled thinking they didn't way and snuck out for a free meal until she saw the check on the counter. Her eyes widened when she saw the amount and rubbed her eyes to make sure she didn't add an extra zero. Nope. She was rght. She sighed. Those boys were wasting their money.

She looked over to see that MBLAQ was either asleep or outside for fresh air. She laughed seeing Joon and Mir using each other as pillows and Thunder sleeping in Seungho's lap. 

She was about to grab her song book from a shelf under the counter when she noticed a flower and a note.

Guess who?

The flower was a yellow chrysanthemum, which means secret admirer. Just then, G.O. came back inside.

"Watcha got there?" He asked. Kc just showed him the flower.

"Oh is that the secret admirer Kylie was talking about?" He asked Kc.

"WHAT? She already told you? Dang it!" Kc pouted. "Oppa, did you see anyone put this here?" She asked him while pointing to the shelf where she got it from.

"No. I was outside and the others are asleep." He answered.

"Oh...What time is it?" Kc asked.

"11:00" G.O replied like it was nothing.

"11:00!!! Go home! SLEEP!" Kc said while waving her arms around. Her yelling woke the others up.

"Come on guys. Let's go." Seungho said while yawning as he stood up. They were walking towards the door when Mir pressed his face to the cashier counter looking at the sweets.

Photobucket

"Can we please take some home?" Mir asked giving his best puppy eyes.

"No."

"But what if I-"

"No."

"How about I-"

"No."

"What if I just-"

"No."

"Fine." Mir pouted in defeat as he walked the walk of shame behind his hyungs as they headed off.

"Bye Kc. See ya tomorrow." Seungho said as they left. Kc waved goodbye. When they left, she turned her attention back to the flower. She sniffed it.

"This is probably just some prank...But I kinda hope it' not." She thought to herself smiling slightly