(3 brothers + 1 sister) / (sneaking out + detention) = a whole lot of trouble

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

.....I should really be doing my homework right now....Meh. I'll do it right after this...

_________________________________

A few hours after Boyfriend returned to their mansion, Youngmin set out.

"I'm going out for a while Donghyun hyung!" he called.

"Don't come back so late this time!" Youngmin heard from the kitchen.

"Okay!"

There were two reasons why Youngmin set out.

1. He wanted to talk to Kc.

2. He really REALLY wanted to talk to Kc.

It was 6:45 at night. He knew Kc would be at school practicing, recording, or grabbing a few books. Don't ask how he knew that stalker. He shoved his hands into his pant pockets and waited outside the school building.

Exactly at 7:00, he saw Kc walk out of the main building while trying to hide her neck and chin inside her white vest (Rachel finally gave it back). It wasn't that cold out so he figured Kc wasn't fond of the cold. He didn't need to wave to catch her attention. I'm pretty sure his hair was a clear enough signal.

Kc's eyes widened.

"OMaiGosh go on Kc. You know you wanna~"

"Don't listen to that one. He's just playing you remember?"

"Hey whenever she listens to you she always ends up being antisocial and introverted."

"Well she usually gets hurt when she listens to you. Rememer what happened with Danny and Jeremy?"

"Oh hush you. They were mistakes. I know this one isn't!"

"You said that about Danny...."

"Will you both please shut up. Here I'll make a deal. I'll go with Youngmin for a few minutes and go back home. Arasseo?" Kc said to the arguing voices in her head.

"Arasseo...."

Slowly she walked towards Youngmin. He smiled at her and held out his arm as if saying "shall we go?"

Hesitatingly, she grabbed onto his arm. The two didn't speak a word as Youngmin led them to their favorite spot at the park; the tree overlooking the lake. No one was at the park since it was getting dark out. The two sat side by side and gazed at the lake. After eons of silence, Kc finally spoke up.

"So...why did you bring me here?" she asked softly.

"I wanted to talk to you."

"Why?"

Youngmin only shrugged his shoulders in response.

"Whatever. So since you brought me here, what do you want to talk about?" Kc asked shifting from her sitting position to lying down.

"Can I ask you something?" Youngmin asked as he started to lie down.

"Go ahead."

"H-how are you and Kylie...How can you two get along so well?" Youngmin stuttered.

"I don't exactly know. Maybe it's because she's a good listener? She always listens to my constant complaining so she knows me best. Same goes for her but she doesn't complain a lot. Well, I think she doesn't. Maybe it's because we've known each other since preschool? Or..." Kc stared at Youngmin's face which was right next to hers. "Maybe we talked about everything. Even if either one of us got mad at the other or got jealous of the other, we would talk about it."

"How can just talking come so easily? It's not fair...Why can't Kwangmin and I-" Youngmin was shut up cut off by a finger on his lips.

"Don't be a pabo. Stop asking yourself why you two are so far apart. You know exactly why Jo Youngmin."

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"You. You yourself are not putting up any effort to make things right between you and your brother. Stop waiting for him to talk to you first because we know that's not going to happen. YOU have to put out the effort and YOU have to make things right." Kc said while poking Youngmin in the chest.

"I-I never thought of it that way...But how do I start?"

"Well you could drag him off to the park in the middle of the night, sit under a tree, and talk about random junk while staring at the stars. You seem to be good at that." Kc told Youngmin sarcastically.

"Haha very funny. Well you didn't have to come so hmph." Youngmin pouted and turned his head away from Kc. She giggled.

"You're so..so.."

"Amazing? Handsome? Charming?"

"Weird!"

"Yah!" Youngmin sat straight up. "At least I don't have a penguin and/or panda obsession!"

"You're just jelly cuz pandas and penguins are way awesomer than you."

"Jelly? Awesomer? What the heck happened to the school's bad girl/ star student."

"She's gone...just like your sense of fun...if you had one to begin with..."

"Hey! I can have fun!"

"Oh yeah. Uh huh. Shuuuuuuuuuuure."

"I'll prove it to you!"

"How?"

"...RACE YOU TO THE SWINGS!"

"HEY I CALL THE TALLEST ONE!"

"NOT IF I GET THERE FIRST!"

The two continued to play on the playground like little kids. They pushed each other off the slide and talked idly while swinging. After their fun, the two collapsed by their tree and looked up at the stars.

"I see the big dipper!" Youngmin said as he pointed upwards.

"Pabo, that's the little dipper."

"Big dipper, little dipper. What's the difference."

"Hm I don't know. Maybe the fact that one's BIG and the other is SMALL!"

"Hush now. I don't want to hear anything educational."

"I highly doubt that you ever do."

"Yah!"

"Just sayin..."

"Hey Kc?"

"Yes Youngminnie?"

"Do you think you'd be willing to tutor us?"

"I...don't know...Maybe...if you all ask nicely. If that's possible"

"Hey we're not always jerks!...Wait..Did you just call me Youngminnie?"

Kc blushed. She just blurted that out without thinking.

"No."

"Liar."

"No proof~"

"....Say it again....'

'What?"

"C-call me Youngminnie again..."

"Say?"

"Please...."

"Youngminnie."

"Jeongmin hyung would always make fun of me before by calling me Youngminnie..."

"S-sorry.."

"No it's ok. But only if you call me that arrasseo?" Younmin asked while rolling on his belly and holding out a pinky.

"What are you doing?"

"Signing us into a contract stronger than blood."

"A....pinky swear?"

"Come on Kc. Don't be so serious all the time. Come on~ You know you wanna~"

"Aish fine." Kc rolled onto her belly and crossed pinkies with Youngmin.

"Youngminnie, what time is it?"

"It is...ALMOST MIDNIGHT!"

"WHAT! Th-that means we've been here for almost FIVE hours!"

"So time does fly when you're having fun. Which by the way I proved to have."

"Yeah yeah yeah..."

"Come on. Youngminnie will walk you home." Youngmin said while holding his arm out. Kc latched onto it without hesitation this time. Youngmin was nice enough to walk her all the way up to the penthouse.

"Thanks for today..It was fun."

"No problem. Just promise me we'll do it again sometime."

"So stay at the park until midnight-"

"No...I mean...just...hang out or something...." Youngmin said sheepishly while rubbing his neck.

"Sure. Why not." Kc said with a smile.

Youngmin waved goodbye and walked towards the elavator. Kc smiled before quietly inserting her key into the door and entering the penthouse as silent as a ninja...which turned out to be not so silent...

"Where have you been?" Kc grabbed her chest and picked up the keys she dropped. There in the family room, Aly was sitting on the orange couch tapping her foot while Kylie got up from the hanging ball chair she was sitting in.

"We were worried sick about you! Do you know what time it is!" Kylie exclaimed.

"Now answer my question. Where. Have. You. Been." Aly asked sternly. "And I want the truth."

Kc took a deep breath.

"I was at the library at school seeing if they had the Mark of Athena yet, by the way they did, and then I went to the park. I fell asleep and lost track of time. I'm sorry."

"Ok...Well go to sleep. It's late." Kylie said with a small frown

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight..."

Kc walked to her room slowly. She flopped onto her bed and sighed. She felt kind of bad for not telling Aly and Kylie the whole story but she wasn't exactly lying...right? After all, she did go to the park and lost track of time...

"Do not get attached Kc. Do not get attached...." She mumbled to herself.

__________________________________________

The next day

Kc was feeling especially groggy that morning hint hint.

Due to what happened last night, she forgot to do her laundry. She had to wear one of the shirts Charice gave her.

Kc chapter 24

 

Mariah felt bad and joined her. Such a sweet maknae. She too wore a shirt that was from one of Charice's fashion lines.

Mariah chapter 24

Kylie was wearing her fave zebra stripes. She wore her hair up in a high ponytail.

Kylie chapter 24

Rachel was somewhat less pink than usual. Poor girl still had a slight limp.

Rachel chapter 24

And then there was Aly...I swear this chick had a boyfriend obsession....

Aly(Next Chapter)

 

"HEY!!!!!" Lee Joon screamed as MBLAQ ran to catch up with the girls.

"OMaiTwonicorns Rachel what happened to your leg!" Thunder exclaimed while pointing at Rachel's leg.

"....twonicorn?"

"Don't ask. So what happened to your foot?"

Rachel explained to MBLAQ what had happened. Including Jeongmin, Donghyun, and Hyunseong lending her a helping hand.

"I was right you were wrong I was right you were wrong I was right you were wrong~" Mir started to chant while bouncing up and down.

"Right about what oppa?"

"Boyfriend is changing because of you girls. And you didn't believe me."

"We still don't...there's still something weird about them...they seem like they're hiding more about them..." Mariah mumbled. Kc gulped and started playing with the strings on her hoodie,

"Yeah. When I was in the infirmary, Jeongmin and I got into a little fight and I asked him why he needed to be such a jerk. Then he snapped at me saying that it didn't concern me." Rachel said while tapping her chin.

"Yeah...I wonder wha-"

"Maybe it's a personal thing. We don't need to pry into past memories ok?" Kc said interrupting Mariah. Mariah stared at her like "don't you want to know why too?"

"Let's go. We'll be late." Seungho said leading the group.

Kc bit her lip. Even though Youngmin hadn't told her why he became a bully, it was easy to see from his story. He and Kwangmin became bullies to mask their pain and fears of that one day. They figured that if they were bullies, no one would hurt them ever again. Kc sighed.

_______________________________

Have you ever wondered what happens when you put Boyfriend and Princess Charming in a class together....sitting as partners? Yeah...things don't end up well...Exspecially if that class is chemistry.

Since Jeongmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo chose a member of Princess Charming as desk partners, they were also lab partners.

"Ok now please follow all of the directions on the board." the teacher said. Mariah read over the instructions...well she was supposed to until a certain dancing boy caught her eye.

Changjo was in the desk near the front of the room. He caught her gaze to the board, smiled, and cutely waved hi. Mariah waved back and smiled.

Minwoo didn't know what he was feeling. He felt very angry all of a sudden that he cracked the cylinder in his hand just by a clench. He had to ask for another one. Minwoo had had enough with the flirty gazes that Mariah and Changjo were giving each other that he just started the experiment.

"W-wait Minwoo! If you pour it that fast then-"

BOOM

Their vile exploded. Bits of glass flew everywhere and everyone ducked for cover. They covered their mouths to prevent from breathing in the chemicals. Once it the smoke wafted into the air, the students slowly rose back up. Luckily no one was hurt.

"Minwoo and Mariah, I want you to go to the infirmary just to be safe. But you both have detention after school today as well."

"Wh-why?" Mariah asked.

"It's for not listening to my directions. You could've gotten a lot of  people hurt. Now go."

Mariah glared at Minwoo who only glared back, The two walked to the infirmary.

_________________________________________________

"I cannot believe you did that!" Mariah exclaimed as she and Minwoo walked into the infirmary.

"Sorry but it was kinda hard to concentrate..." Minwoo hissed.

"What was so distracting that you completely messed up our project and got us detention?"

"The fact that my suppossed lab partner was making goo goo eyes at Changjo."

"Wh-what! I was not! He just smiled at me so I smiled back!"

"Call it what you want but I call it like I see it."

"What I don't get is why you're getting so frustrated over something as small as that!"

"Well maybe it got on my nerves!"

"What? That I was making "goo goo eyes" at your biggest rival?"

"No! The fact that he was making goo goo eyes at you!" Minwoo exclaimed. Right after he said that, he felt like slapping himself across the face. He had absolutely no idea why he said that.

"Wh-what?"

"Never mind..." Minwoo grumbled. He grabbed a first aide kit. He took out some alcohol swabs and gestured for Mariah's arm. "You have a few cuts." He started to dab her arm carefully. Mariah hissed out in pain.

"Ouch that stings!"

"Deal with it." Minwoo said coldly. After a few more dabs, he was done. He covered the slightly larger cuts with bandaids but left the tiny ones open. He was about to put away the first aide kit when Mariah stopped him.

"What about you?" She asked.

Minwoo ignored her. The bell rang and the two went their seperate ways.

___________________________________________

Kc, Kylie, Rachel, and Aly walked into the cafe after school ended. Although, it seemed like Boyfriend (minus Minwoo) had beat them since they were sitting at their usual table. MBLAQ had a busy day practicing so they couldn't come. Mariah was currently in detention. The girls went and changed into their uniforms. Rachel went to grab Boyfriend's order when she noticed a young boy sitting at a table

Photobucket

She screamed and and ran up to him and hugged him.

Kylie turned and looked at them. She dropped whatever she was doing and ran over to Rachel and the boy. Once Rachel was done suffocating hugging the boy, it was Kylie's turn to suffocate hug him.

"Who's he?" Jeongmin asked through gritted teeth.

"Don't know..." Kwangmin replied not taking his eyes off of them.

Aly was confused. So she walked  to Kc, who was at the counter and asked her who Rachel and Kylie were hugging. Kc's brows creased. She turned to where Aly was looking and her eyes widened.

"GO-GO!!!!"

"KC!" The boy exclaimed as he pouted.

"Sorry. It just came out." Kc said with a small smile.

"Go-go?" Aly asked.

"That's Rachel's brother Rolando. When they were little, Rachel couldn't say Rolando so she called him Go-go. I like to by calling him that."

"You like to tease everyone...."

"Yeup."

"So...that's Rachel's brother?" Jeongmin asked hoping he heard right.

"Yup...they look alike...." Donghyun said as he looked from Rachel to Rolando.....Rachel to Rolando...

"Yeah..."

"So how did you get here? Are you ok? How was the flight? Where are the others?" Kc asked all in one breath.

"Kc...." Rolando gave her a look.

"Sorry." Kc said as she rubbed her neck.

"Well Kaye's right there. Coming out of the kitchen." Rolando said as he pointed towards Kaye.

She looked like this.

44485_20101109_sohee_chloe

But she was wearing this

Kaye first day at work

"So I guess you all are officially working here now huh." Kylie said.

"Yup. Do we have to wear dorky uniforms like you girls?" Rolando asked.

"THEY'RE NOT DORKY!" Kc, Kylie, Aly, and Rachel exclaimed.

"Sheesh. Sooooorry."

"Rolando come here. Javen and Julian are already changing into their uniforms. Go change into yours." Auntie Eden said.

"Ok..."

You guys remember Javen and Julian right? These guys?

(Julian: younger twin)

 

Photobucket

(Javen: older twin)

Photobucket

Which one looks more like Mariah?

Auntie Eden lead Rolando into the employees room so that he could change into his uniform.

"...You and Kaye look so much alike.." Rachel said.

"We do not." Kc argued.

"Yeah you do." Kylie and Aly said.

"Even more so since she has your hand-me-downs." Kylie added.

"...She really isn't girly is she..." Rachel sighed.

"Nope not at all. That's why she gets along with Rolando, Javen, and Julian so well." Kc said while rolling her eyes.

"So...is Kaye helping Mariah and Auntie Eden in the kitchen?" Aly asked.

"Probably."

"Then why isn't she wearing a uniform like ours?"

"Why would she wear a uniform like ours?"

"Touche."

Just then, the Rolando, Javen, and Julian came out of the employee's room in their uniforms.

Rolando, Javen, Julian first day at work

 

"....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The four girls burst out laughing.

"Are you going to wear suspenders too!" Rachel said while clutching her stomach.

"Hey I make this look good." Julian said while pushing up his glasses and straightening his bowtie like some old man. This made the girls laugh harder.

"Yeah. And real men wear purple." Javen added while straightening out his sleeves.

"I thought it was pink?" the younger twin asked.

"....It's purple..."

"It's pink."

"I made it purple."

"But it's pink."

"But I don't like pink."

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH PINK!"

"Nothing Rachel..." the twins mumbled as they looked down.

"....I feel ridiculous..."

"You look fine Rolando." Kylie said trying to make him feel better.

"Yeah yeah yeah. So I guess we're waiters now?" Rolando asked the twins.

"Yes." They answered simultaneously.

"So Kylie, Rachel, Aly, who are your regulars?"

Kylie and Rachel explained to the boys who was off limits. Kyle gave out her list which included MBLAQ (the boys were excited to meet them). Aly's list included SHINee (the boys wanted to meet them too). Rachel's list included Boyfriend. The three boys snuck glances at Boyfriend's table. They didn't really see how they bugged their sisters so much.

The bell on the door signaled a new customer.

"Me! I called it!" Javen said running up to the booth. The customer was a young woman in her twenties. Javen...being Javen...charmed the lady quite easily. He led her to her table and she blushed....I wonder if she realized she was more than 8 years older than him.

"That boy....Making pedo noonas everywhere he goes..." Rachel mumbled.

"I bet Mariah's gonna be thrilled about that?" Kylie said while rolling her eyes.

"Speaking of my sister, where is she?" Julian asked.

"Detention." the four girls answered.

"What she do? What she do! I've waited my whole life to finally hear her do something bad. What she do!"

"Her science experiment exploded and our teacher gave her and her partner detention." Kc answered.

"....."

"Disappointed?"

"Very..."

"I call next customer!" Rolando yelled as he heard the bell ring.

"...We're going to share our dorm with three hyper boys and your sister who....I have yet to find out about." Aly stated.

"Don't worry. She's exactly like Kc. Except more into video games."

"I'm into video games. I play Call of Duty, Halo, Battlefield, and Red Dead Redemption." Kc said while shrugging her shoulders.

"....Kaye is like 5 times worse then Kc."

"HEY!"

"Whatever. But you two still look alike."

"No we don't."

"Yes you do."

"Be right back. I have to take Boyfriend's orders." Rachel said walking towards Boyfriend's table.

"Sorry I took so long." She said while taking out her notepad.

"It's ok. Family reunion?" Jeongmin asked.

"Yup. That's my brother in the white shirt, Those are Mariah's twin brothers in the purple and blue shirts, and the girl in the kitchen is Kc's sister." She explained.

"Twins?" Youngmin and Kwangmin asked.

"Yeah but they're ferternal."

"Not many identical in the world huh..."

"Oh no there are plenty! Kc has a bunch of twin cousins. Her family is huge. All of the twins in her family are identical! Like Honey and Angelina, Timothy and Christian, and Kevin and Kylie! I swear I can never tell them apart. Only Kc and Kylie do."

The five boys wondered how much more family Kc could have.

"So orders?"

___________________________

It was closing time. And as usual, Boyfriend stayed behind to help. The four siblings were wiping down tables and counter tops. They were keeping a close eye on Boyfriend.

"Why are these guys here? I thought our sisters hated them?" Julian asked.

"Yeah seriously. Hey look Rolando. That guy is trying to flirt with your sister." Javen said while pointing to Rachel and Jeongmin.

"...Ew...Anyways, that's not gonna work on Rachel. She falls for character, not...things Javen would do..."

"HEY!"

"Just saying...."

"Hey Kaye look. That blonde guy is flirting with Kc!" Julian said.

"...She always likes blondes..." Kaye said while rolling her eyes. "I have no idea WHY but she does. But Kc prefers guys that she can be comfortable with. Like a guy who can be her best friend and boyfriend."

"Well that's not surprising...But she's also a cheesy romantic person too." Rolando added.

"I know. We used to watch dramas together but I stopped because they were so sad..." Javen said unexpectedly.

The other three stared at him like he had grown another head.

"What?" Javen asked.

"...Nothing...And anyway there's that blonde guy's twin over by Kylie." Kaye pointed out.

"Oooooooooh twins." Javen and Julian said suggestively. "Kc and Kylie would choose twins."

"What?" Kaye and Rolando asked.

"Never mind...But Kylie does prefer quiet types....or at least guys who act quiet around everyone else but are whole different people around her." Javen said.

"True true."

"So what's Mariah's type?" Rolando asked.

"...She doesn't really have a type. Probably a guy with a good character." Julian said while tapping his chin.

"Maybe she'll find someone as agressive as her." Kaye joked.

"Or maybe she already has..." Julian said looking towards his "sisters" with their respective Boyfriend members.

"Where is Mariah anyway?" Javen asked

"She got detention." Julian answered.

"REALLY! For what!"

"You don't want to know...it's not as exciting as you would think...."

"It's raining really hard......" Kc said as a crash of thunder invaded her eardrums. She flinched backwards only to bump into Youngmin. "Sorry..." She mumbled.

"You ok?" Youngmin whispered loud enough for only Kc to hear.

"Yeah....Just not a fan of loud noises...."

"Kwangmin and I aren't big fans of loud noises either...." Youngmin said while looking over at Kwangmin as another clap of thunder echoed through the room.

"I'll be right back..." Youngmin walked over to Kwangmin and put his hand on his twin's shoulder. He felt Kwangmin flinch because of the sound.

Kylie also walked over to Kc to make sure she was alright. "You ok?"

"Yeah...the cannons during that one field trip we had was worse..."

"I remember. You clung on to Chrissy's sweater so much that you stretched it."

"I did not stretch it."

"Yes you did."

"...Ok maybe just a little..."

"I was right you were wrong~"

"Hush you."

"What are you doing?" Kwangmin asked.

"Making sure you're ok." Youngmin answered.

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"Don't answer my question with a question."

"I'll answer you queston with a question if I want to."

"But what if I answer your question with a question with a queston?"

"Then I'll answer your question with a question with a question with a question."

"I have no idea what you're saying."

"Neither do I."

The twins laughed. This was probably the longest conversation they've had in a long time.

"So....where were you yesterday?" Kwangmin asked.

"Wh-what are you talking about?"

"You were out with Kc weren't you?" Kwangmin said with a slight scowl.

"Of course not! Why would I be!" Youngmin argued. He walked away and grabbed a broom so he could help Donghyun and Hyunseong sweep.

"Aish such a bad hyung....Lying to his own brother....Whatever. Not like I care." Kwangmin thought feeling a familiar sense of pain in his chest.

_______________________________

"....I hope they made it back alright..." Kc said as everyone walked into the penthouse.

"Who? Boyfriend?" Aly asked. "It's their fault for not bringing umbrellas. Why are you so worried?"

"I'm more worried about Mariah. I hope she makes it home ok." Kylie said saving Kc from answering Aly's question.

"Let's show everyone to their rooms now." Rachel suggested.

"Alright...Do we have to do a full tour?" Kc asked.

"Duh."

"Alright. Well as you can see, this is the family room."

Photobucket

"This is the kitchen. We don't need to all eat at the island anymore."

Photobucket

"I guess we could just use the forgotten dining room."

Kitchen-with-dining-room

"The dining room leads to an outdoor terrace?" Aly asked.

"Yeah?" Kc, Kylie, and Rachel answered.

"How did I miss that?"

"...Anyways....On to the rooms...That's mine."

Photobucket

"That's Kylie's right next to mine."

black-pink-zebra-girls-room

"That's Aly's room on the other side of mine."

Photobucket

"That's Rachel's room right across from Aly's."

Photobucket

"And that's Mariah's room right next to Rachel's."

Photobucket

"Do you guys mind sharing a room?" Kc asked.

"No." The three boys answered bluntly.

"Well ok then. Sheesh. Looks like some people have gotten attitude." Kc said pretending to be insulted. "Here's your half of the room Rolando."

Photobucket

"And when you walk up those stairs, there's your part of the room twinisies."

Photobucket

"Ooooooh bunk beds." Javen and Julian said excitedly.

"And Kaye, your room is next to theirs."

Photobucket

"That is so cool!" Kaye said while dropping her bags in her room.

"Yeah you better like it." Kc said while poking her sister in her head.

"You all realize that there's more...right?" Kylie asked.

"Seriously?" Rolando said.

"yeup. So here's the movie room. Feel free to use it. We barely do because of homework and practice and stuff."

Photobucket

"Here's the music room. Feel free to practice your instruments here also."

"They play instruments?" Aly asked.

"Yeah. The boys play piano and guitar. Kaye knows about as many instruments as Kc." Rachel answered.

"Actually Kc knows more instruments than me...." Kaye said sheepishly.

Photobucket

"And here's the last room. It's where we hang out and shtuff. Cool room right?"

Photobucket

"Wow..." The four siblings said in awe.

"..Fantastic baby." Kc added and started doing a little dance.

"Seriously!" Aly exclaimed.

"Hey certain phrases trigger certain songs mkay. Can't blame meh!" Kc argued.

"Hey what's this room?" Javen asked while pushing open a door.

"Th-that's where-"

"That's where Kc makes all of her mixes and shtuff." Kylie interrupted Kc.

Photobucket

"...So you know how to work all of this stuff?" Rolando asked.

"Yeah..."

"Cool. Oh by the way, I found this while I was wiping the counter top." Julian said handing Kc a petunia and a letter.

Just being around you turns me into a better person. I'll keep my promise.

"Your presence sooths me....." Kc mumbled.

"Kc has a boyfriend Kc has a boyfriend~" Javen said in a sing-song voice.

"N-no i do not!"

"Ok fine...Kc's got a secret admirer~"

"Shut up Javen...."

At this point, Kaye, Rolando, and Julian were on the floor laughing.

"Uggg you awful awful people..." Kc mumbled. "I miss Mariah already."

"Yeah....We wanted to surprise her...." the twins said sadly.

"You will surprise her once she gets home." Rachel said reassuringly.

"Okay...But she better hurry..."

"I wonder what's taking her so long?" Kylie asked.

_____________________________________________________

TahDur. You're welcome. Did you like the Fantasic Baby reference? ;)

Lol anyways....I have no idea what to ask you people...Oh well....comments are always appreciated :D

Oh wait I know what to ask.

  •  Who wants to meet the girls' old friends like oh I dunno Chrissy bunny, Josiah, and Caleb ;)

They seem like cool peoples to me. Just lemme know...right there...in the comment box...hint hint...