Surprises and Confrontations

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

Princess Charming went to school early with MBLAQ so they could practice for the showcase, which btw was this Saturday! Kc was wearing this outfit because Rachel kept nagging her on wearing something other than black all the time. Kc said she would wear something other than black on one condition though. Rachel agreed and Kc put on a white shirt and the pink heels Rachel got her for a two for one sale XD.

Kc chapter 9

Did I ever mention how big of a Gleek Kylie was? No? Well I'm telling you now. The worst is when she and Kc are on their reality tv show/Glee marathons.

Kylie chapter 9


Well this was the condition Kc gave Rachel. She had to wear less pink (or at least less of a pink that stood out so much...). Tah-dah

Rachel chapter 9


Mariah wasn't being her usual girly self. Probably because of what happened last night...Poor girl...

 

Mariah chapter 9

 

"You do realize that the showcase is this Saturday right?" Mariah asked.

"Duh! That's why we're all here early." Joon said while poking Mariah in the head.

"Oooh what are you doing for the showcase? Are you going to sing, dance, or both?" Rachel asked excitedly.

"Both." Seungho answered. "What are you guys doing?" he asked.

"We're doing a dance." Kc answered.

"You're not going to sing?" Joon asked while pouting.

"Awww. Did Joonie-oppa want us to sing?" Rachel asked in a teasing voice while pinching Joon's cheek.

"Rachel, not in front of the guys..." Joon whined and pouted even more like a little kid being embarrassed by his mom. Everyone laughed.

"Hey Mariah. You okay? Why are you dressed differently?" Thunder asked.

"Oh..I just wanted to try something new! hehe.." Mariah answered. "Sorry guys, but this one I can't tell you..." She thought sadly.

"Oh...Well it looks great on you ^ ^" Thunder said. He knew Mariah was lying but he didn't question her further.

"Well here we are. See you guys in class!" Seungho said when they reached the school and dragged s to who knows where.

"Why didn't you just tell them, Mariah?" Rachel asked.

"I didn't want to worry them..." Mariah replied while looking at the ground.

"But Mariah-" Kc cut Rachel off.

"If she didn't want to tell them then it's fine. She doesn't have to ok?" She said in the nicest way possible. Rachel nodded and backed off Mariah. "Now let's practice the dance. I still feel kinda weird with the props..." The others nodded in agreement as they walked towards the dance rooms.

________________________

After about two hours of constantly practicing, the girls headed towards one of the many recording rooms. Why? Because...

"Why are we going to the recording rooms?" Mariah asked as she was being dragged by Kc, Kylie, and Rachel.

"Dunno. Kc said we had to try something." Rachel said while skipping along.

"Kc? What are we doing?" Mariah asked.

"I have completed a song and I want to try it." Kc answered bluntly.

"Well we need to do it soon..." Kylie said looking at her watch bracelet. Kc turned her head to

"Yeah yeah I kno-" Kc was cut off as she accidentally bumped into someone. She turned around and bowed.

"Mianhe. I didn't see you there...." She looked up and scowled. She ran into Jo Youngmin.

"Hn. Walk much?" He asked teasingly. Kylie was bouncing up and down slightly. She kept glancing at her bracelet looking at the time. If this whole confrontation thing took any longer, they would be late! Suddenly a thought popped into her head.

"Change." She said before Kc (now in bad girl mode) could say anything.

"Kwangmin looked at her strange. "What?"

"You guys left at least a $20.00 tip last night. Do you want your change?" She asked. "This is ridiculous! They paid with a check! How can they get their change?" She thought to herself "Pabo pabo PABO!"

"No thanks." Donghyun said since he was the one who paid. "Just keep it." Kylie nodded. She and Kc started to walk towards the recording rooms and Rachel and Mariah followed in suit. Mariah didn't dare make any eye contact with them as she walked passed.

________________________

"You do realize that they paid with a check right?" Rachel asked Kylie when they got into the recording room. Kc was already busying herself with the tech stuff and Mariah sat on the couch.

recording booth

"Yeah yeah I know. I was just trying to get us out of there so we could try whatever this is and not be late!" Kylie said while huffing. She did not like being late...

"What are we doing anyway? Kc?" Rachel asked as she and Kylie sat on the other couch with Rachel.

"Come one Rachel. You know she won't listen when she's doing her techy stuff!" Mariah said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Kc. Kc. Kc. Kc. Kayce. Kayce. Kayce. Kasey. Kasey. Kasey. Kc. Kc. Kc. Kc. Kasey. Kc." WHAT!" "Hi..."

Kylie and Mariah burst out laughing and started rolling on the couch...well Kylie fell off it and started to roll on the floor.

Kc raised her eyebrow. "Seriously what?"

"What are we doing here?" Rachel asked for the second time.

"Didn't I already tell you? I wrote a song and I want to try it." She answered going back to doing her thing.

"Well can we SEE the lyrics first?" Rachel asked cautiously. Kc threw her songbook towards the couch in annoyance.

Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah flipped to a marked page and started reading.

"That's so...cute!!!" Rachel said while clapping her hands together.

"Yeah. That's unlike you. Or this you I mean." Mariah said matter-of-fact-ly. Kc rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Who was the inspiration for this song?" Kylie asked. Kc always wrote songs based on actual feelings or experiences. Nothing imagined or made up.

"I'll tell you after we sing. Now let's go!"

The four girls stepped into the booth.

(Kc, Kylie, Rachel, Mariah, all)

(I'll put in the English lyrics)

Ey sunshine is just beautiful like you

Your smile is so bright just like the sunlight

I’ll be the one that you’re looking for

 

Wake up on this feel good day

The day of my first date with you

Make up, I secretly put on makeup

As I worry that you might think it looks weird

 

 Honestly, earnestly

I really want to hear that I’m pretty

Softly, sweetly

 

 Because saying you like me and saying you love me

Are a bit different from each other

I definitely want to ask you today (do you like me?)

I definitely want to ask you today (do you love me?)

 

I put on my new outfit that I bought yesterday

I put on my pre-picked shoes

When I go out that door

I will see you, waiting for me

 

Honestly, earnestly

I really want to hear that I’m pretty

Softly, sweetly

 

Because saying you like me and saying you love me

Are a bit different from each other

I definitely want to ask you today (do you like me?)

I definitely want to ask you today (do you love me?)

 

 

Rap)

I keep getting more and more curious about you (more)

I keep wanting to rush more and more (more)

I want to believe that you like me too

But I don’t really know what this is

Should I slightly approach you first? Should I hold your hand first?

So one step, two step, next to you

I found my way and I’m not alone.

 

I don’t like you, I love you

If you know how I feel (Into my arm into my heart)

You must answer today (Do we feel the same or not?)

 

Because saying you like me and saying you love me

Are a bit different from each other

I definitely want to ask you today (do you like me?)

I definitely want to ask you today (do you love me?)

 

Oooo-ooo-ooo Yeah

 

Now I'm here for you. Stay with me?

(end)

"That was so much fun!" Mariah exclaimed. "Why did you give yourself such a small part?" Mariah asked Kc.

"Oh. It's because my voice doesn't sound as good as yours or Mariah's when I sing that high so...." Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah stared at her.

"Really? That's your excuse? LISTEN TO YOURSELF WOMAN!" Mariah said as she pointed to the CD.

"What's up with you and Kylie and being so self conscious about yourselves? SHEESH!" Rachel threw her hands up. (put your hands up p-p-p-put your hands up. No? ok then...)

"But it's true!" Kc tried to argue. But Rachel just put her hands on her ears.

"No! Nope. Uh-uh! I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!"

The others laughed at her.

"So who did you write this for?" Kylie asked Kc.

"Oh. Aly went on and on about her first date with some guy and so I wrote this song because she wouldn't shut up about it." Kc answered and Kylie started laughing.

"Which Aly? One of Kylie's sisters or...." Mariah asked.

"No my friend Aly. As in Alacyn. You two met her before right? Or is Kylie the only one that met her?" Kc asked Rachel and Mariah.

"I don't know. Can we see a picture?" Rachel asked. Kc pulled out her phone

"Her."

PhotobucketPhotobucket

"OH! That Aly!!! Yeah I remember her!" Rachel and Mariah exclaimed.

"Who's the guy?" Kylie asked.

"Ummm I think he name was Tae? Taemin? Something like that." Kc answered. "His name sounds familiar don't you think?" Kylie nodded.

"Ooooooh. I wonder what he looks like." Mariah exclaimed.

"Like this." Kc said holding out her phone again

Photobucket

"Why do you have so many pictures of someone else's boyfriend?" Kylie asked suspiciously.

"What do you mean? OH! NO! Nononononononono NO NO! It's not like that! I told you that she wouldn't shut up about him right? She sent me a ton of pics of him when I asked what he looked like." Kc said while waving her arms around.

"It's ok Kc. We believe you. Sheesh! You try to tease people a little and this is what it turns into...." Kylie mumbled. "Oh Cheese and crackers! WE HAVE TO GO NOW!" Kylie exclaimed.

"Go where? Classes don't start yet?" Mariah asked.

"Oh right! The principle had an announcement at the auditorium today! I totally forgot!" Kc exclaimed as she smacked her head.

"Shoot me too!" Mariah exclaimed as they all bounded towards the door.

Kc was the last one out since she had to grab her songbook, the recording, and turn off all the lights (which also turned off the power thank goodness). She turned to grab the door handle until she found a note and a flower tied to it.

I agree. You don't sound good at all.

You sound perfect.

"Oh my starfish this guy is so cheesy." Kc thought as she held the white camellia in her hand. "This flower means adorable right? Wait he heard us singing right? So where is he? There's no one here I know except for MBLAQ and Boyfriend? Boyfriend.... No that's stupid. Pabo Kc, pabo. There should be plenty of people here practicing for the showcase."

Her thoughts were interrupted by someone shouting.

"KASSANDRA CAMILLE GET OVER HERE NOW!" Kylie screamed as she ran back to get Kc.

"He really wasn't kidding when he said he would be watching me! I DO HAVE A STALKER! AND DON'T CALL ME BY MY REAL NAME!" Kc shouted back.

"Aww he thinks your adorable." Kylie said calming down a bit.

"I am not adorable. No one thinks that!"

"This guy does..."

"Well if he really likes me then he should at least be man enough to tell me to my face!"

"Oh please! You've always loved this romantic stuff. Don't you remember? I know you!" Kylie teased.

"KC, KYLIE GET OVER HERE!" Rachel and Mariah yelled. Kc and Kylie quickly ran towards them. When they were gone Boyfriend walked around the corner they were hiding behind.

"Dude she thinks you're a stalker." Jeongmin said in between laughs.

"Yeah and whose fault would that be?" Youngmin said walked up to Jeongmin like he was about to punch him. He would have if Donghyun and Hyunseong didn't hold him back.

"He's just teasing, Youngmin. Calm down." Donghyun said as he restrained Youngmin. Youngmin calmed down and stopped flailing around in Donghyun and Hyunseong's hold.

"Her real name's Kassandra Camille. That's so girly! I mean seriously, it doesn't match her personality at all!." Minwoo exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" Youngmin asked.

"Well Camille means perfect and Kassandra...well i don't know what Kassandra means but still! It's too girly for a bad girl!"

"Perfect? I don't think so." Youngmin said while rolling his eyes.

"But hyung. In the note you said she was-"

"It's part of Jeongmin's plan remember? Aish sometimes you can be really stupid..." Youngmin grumbled.

"YAH!" Minwoo charged towards his hyung but was held back by Hyunseong.

"Hyunseong-hyung!!!! Let me at least hit him once!" Minwoo said while struggling.

"No. Now calm down. You should really learn how to control your anger or else you'll mess up the plan pabo." Minwoo winced as he thought back to the other night and how he scared Mariah. Things really weren't going his way...

"Fine." He said as he stopped struggling.

"Well if that's done, let's go to the auditorium." Donghyun said, leading Boyfriend to the auditorium.

________________________________

The auditorium wasn't like others. No. No it was not. It was like a whole fudging indoor concert hall with the seats and the stage and flat screens and lights and all that jazz. That's where the showcase would take place. It's pretty big considering that all the students were there and it barely filled the place up.

Princess Charming took seats near the back so they could escape leave the room easier. Good thing all of the students were scattered and not just sitting in the front rows or else it would make them look like loners or...which is only expected of Kc as you know.

The principle walked onto the stage and was instantly shown on the many flat screens.

"Annyeong!" He shouted while waving.

"Annyeong!" The students chorused.

"Well I know that you all are wondering why we've called you here. Well you see, we wanted to spice up the showcase this year and so we added....A PRIZE FOR THE WINNER OR WINNERS you never know...."

Everyone cheered.

"And the prize has been graciously sponsored by TruToYou Fashions and TruTech. The prize is, DRUM ROLL PLEASE! ...........Your own fashion line and photo shoot AND A MUSIC VIDEO FOR ONE OF YOUR SONGS.

Kc nearly flipped out of her chair. Well she would have if she wasn't currently in bad girl mode. "MOM, DAD WHY????? Wait, mom and dad run the music branch. Ate (pronounced ah-teh. Couldn't find accent mark, sorry) runs the fashion branch of the company and Kuyas run the tech branch.....I hate my siblings...." She thought.

Kc was from a multicultural family. She was fully Filipino but some of her relatives also lived in places like Korea, which is why she knows how to speak Korean fluently. Since she is Filipino, she addresses her older sister as Ate and her older brothers as Kuya. She, Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah lived in the States for most of their lives but moved to Korea to follow their dreams and attend one of the greatest music schools.

"Kc, why would TruTech be in charge of a music video? Wouldn't TruMusic be in charge of that?" Rachel whispered as she leaned closer to Kc.

"No. Kuyas are in charge of all the videos and well...tech. TruMusic records the music, makes tracks, choreographs the dances, produces the artists, and all that jazz" Kc answered explaining it to Rachel better.

"Ooooh. That makes sen-."

Rachel was interrupted by someone's outburst.

"OH COME ON! THAT'S IT!" The outburst was from none other than Dana, the leader of DIVA as you all know .

"I mean seriously, we can get into any fashion magazine we want and people already follow our fashion trends." She said haughtily.

"I don't think people want to look like s. Plus who says you're going to win?" Kc couldn't help but say that. She disguised her voice though and the auditorium echoed her outburst so no one could tell who said it originally. Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah tried to bite back a snicker. The other students agreed with the 'mysterious voice'. Dana looked like she was about to explode of anger.

"When I find out who said that-" Dana was interrupted by the principle.

"Alright settle down everyone. As I was saying..."

The principle finished his speech by telling the students to have a fun time at the showcase and to have good sportsmanship and that he was certainly looking forward to all of the performances.

______________________________

When the principle was finished with his speech, the morning classes started. Princess Charming wasn't separated this time but sadly neither was Boyfriend.

The teacher walked into the room.

"Alright class. You can choose who to sit with, but choose wisely! You will sit with them for the rest of this school year." She warned.

The girls immediately went to Boyfriend.

"Oppa, can I sit with you?"

"Can I sit with you?"

"Oppa saranghae! Please choose me!!!" and so on.

Donghyun and Hyunseong sat together to avoid the fangirls. So the girls pestered the other four members.

"Jeongmin oppa! Can I sit with you?"

"No I want to sit with him!"

"No me!"

"Girls, girls. Please calm down. Besides I've already chosen someone to sit with." Jeongmin said with his signature smile.

"The poor soul." Rachel thought.

"Who is it oppa?" The girls questioned.

Jeongmin got up and sat next to Rachel.

"I'm going to sit with this cutie right here." Jeongmin said while smiling at Rachel. Rachel's brows furrowed. She looked around trying to find who he was talking about.

"Heh. I'm talking about you, cutie." Jeongmin said while tapping Rachel's nose. Rachel glared.

"1. Please don't touch me. and 2. My name is Rachel not cutie." She said nicely. "Why is he sitting with me? Uggg those girls are going to kill me. I bet that's what he's planning..." Rachel thought sadly and sighed.

"Why the long face cutie? Aren't you happy that I'm here to keep you company?" Jeongmin asked 'sweetly'.

"No. Not really." Rachel said as she scooted as far away from Jeongmin as she could and smiled her usual happy smile.

"This girl is so hard to please! What am I doing wrong? She HAS  to fall for me or else I can't crush her to pieces! How can she be so happy? It's sickening. I'd love to watch her in tears." Jeongmin thought in his head as he rolled his eyes

"He's sitting here. With me. And calling me cutie. These are the times I am really glad to have Kc around." Rachel thought.

What was Kc doing through Rachel's predicament you ask. Well she was half asleep. Laying her head on her desk...

"Youngmin-oppa can I sit with you?"

"What no! I want to sit with oppa."

"Well I asked first!"

"I don't care!"

"Ladies ladies. Please calm down. I already have a partner in mind but after school, I'm all yours." Youngmin said with a look that nearly made the fighting girls faint.

"Tch playboy." Kc thought slightly shaking her head. She heard someone slip into the chair next to her. She sleepily peeked one eye open and saw blonde hair.

"YAY! Kylie's sitting next to me.^^" She thought happily.

"Yah. Pabo. Don't sleep in class!" The person sitting next to her said. That's where Kc's happiness ended.

"Jo Youngmin." She thought angrily. She sat up in her chair and glared at Youngmin.

"Why not? I see you do it all the time." Kc said bluntly, her glare not faltering a bit.

"I have a perfectly good reason to be tired." Youngmin fought back.

"Oh right. You've stopped beating people up at school and now you're doing it late at night." Kc said in a mocking tone.

"Yah! Don't be stupid. We haven't touched anyone since...since the...."

"Since the night at the cafe where I fractured your friend's wrist. Yeah I remember." Kc was making Youngmin mad on purpose. She wanted to know how far he would go to win this little game he and his friends were up to.

She saw Youngmin's fist clench. Any other day, Youngmin would have verbally attacked her. But not today. Instead Youngmin just muttered 'It's bad for your neck to sleep on your desk like that.' and turned his attention to the front of the class.

"He seems pretty serious about this. I hope they don't include the others in their plan. After all, I was the one that did the damage. I would never forgive myself if I caused Boyfriend to hurt them..." Kc thought as she bit her lip.

"Arrrg this girl is making it hard to be nice! The more I talk to her, the more I want to see her suffer! You'll see Kc. You won't have the guts to talk to us disrespectfully ever again." Youngmin thought angrily. He accidentally squeezed the pencil he was holding too tight and broke it in one clench.

"Kwangmin oppa, can I-"

"No."

"But-"

"No."

"Please-"

"AISH!" Kwangmin groaned loudly. He stood up, walked next to Kylie's desk and grabbed her hand.

"I'm sitting with her! Deal with it!" He told the fangirls as he sat down next to Kylie.

"Umm?" Kylie asked shyly.

"What!" Kwangmin snapped at her. He realized his mistake. "Sorry. I mean what?" he asked in a softer tone.

"I want my hand back." Kylie said raising her hand that Kwangmin was still holding. Kwangmin let go of her instantly as if he was disgusted.

"Uggg do I really have to make HER fall for me? It's too troublesome and annoying. Plus she hates me so it's going to take some actual effort. Jeongmin I hate you. But if it will show them that they can't disrespect Boyfriend, I'm willing to do anything." Kwangmin thought angrily.

"Why is he here? Why can't he sit with Minwoo or something? This guy is so rude. It makes me so mad." Kylie thought.

She was usually level headed, but when it came to Kwangmin, she could be as angry as Kc. "Kc would never stand for this. What's she doing?" She turned and looked at Kc...who was in a glaring contest with Youngmin. "Oh. That's why -_-' " She thought.

The fangirls were disappointed seeing the three Mins were sitting with Kc, Kylie, and Rachel. They turned their attention back to Boyfriend's maknae only to find that he had slid into he seat next to Mariah's.

"Annyeong." Minwoo greeted Mariah awkwardly reminding himself that she was still wary of him.

"Annyeong haseo." Mariah greeted formally and scooted further away from him. Minwoo already felt his eyebrow twitch.

"I'm trying to be nice but this girl won't accept it." He growled in his head. "Just calm down. She just needs to get used to you. Then you can freely watch her be frightened of you again and make sure none of them stand up to Boyfriend again."

"Him? Seriously! Arrrgg if he doesn't kill me then those stupid fangirls will...He looks angry...Is he going to scream at me again? I hope not." Mariah thought with a sigh.

When everyone found a partner, the class began. Boyfriend didn't really pay attention to the class. They were only thinking about more ways to take revenge on our four favorite princesses .