A Side to You that Only I Can See Part two

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

Hey dere. I am back. Btw, I totally rocked my history test  \(`O`)/  happiness. Well I didn't get it back yet but I'm pretty sure I rocked it.... Lol. Anyways, onto the story. Prepare for questions at the end cuz I know you looooooooooooove them

______________________________________________________

Youngmin's POV

I was walking around a bit since it was pretty early in the morning. Everyone was sleeping in but I couldn't even though I feel really tired. I was pretty bored too. I didn't have a new girl to keep me company this week since I was too busy trying to win over Kc. Aish...

That park that I found her by...that was the one where Kwangmin and I would always play...We still could have if only it weren't for my stupid mistake...

I let him get hurt because I was too scared. What kind of a brother am I? I stood back and watched while Donghyun hyung and Hyunseong hyung came to the rescue..only back then, we didn't know who they were.

While in my little day dream I found myself by that same park. Well I'm here so I might as well stay a while.

Hey...I wonder if that lake is still there. I hope they kept it as clean as they did before.

Yah! Who's sitting by our tree! Kwangmin and I would always climb it and talk for hours up there!

The hair kinda looks familiar. Hmmmm. Same posture, and liking of colors... Yup. It's Kc. This time I hope I get it right.

"This is your chance to find out something juicy about her."

Who said that?

"Me you pabo!"

Oh...Jeongmin hyung...

"Now go over there and be romantic. Remember? Kylie said that Kc loves romantic stuff."

Oh yeah...

"Seriously...You remember her exact posture but you can't remember something as simple as that?"

Shut up hyung.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Now go surprise her."

Like?

"I don't know. Go behind her and cover her eyes or something. That happens in the dramas right?"

Oh. Ok.

I followed Jeongmin hyung's advice and went up behind Kc quietly. She was too busy scribbling in her book to hear me.

....worthless?

That was the only word I saw. I wonder what that's about. Eh, it's not like I really care.

I heard her sigh and shut her book. Time to make my move. I covered her eyes only to touch....lenses?

No One's POV

The two stared at each other for a moment. Kc was the first to recover.

"What are you doing here?" She said in a cold voice. Youngmin snapped out of his confused state.

"Don't even try that with me. You're pretending to be someone you're not when all you are is just some nerd!!" He practically screamed at Kc. She flinched. She still wasn't fully recovered from her past memories.

"People always look at the outer me instead of the real me...Yah KC! Were you thinking that he wasn't any different!" Kc mentally slapped herself. She got up, grabbed her things and started to walk away before the tears in her eyes sprung out.

Youngmin grabbed her before she could go any further and pushed her into the tree.

"Where do you think you're going!" He yelled. Kc flinched and her breathing became slightly erratic. But she breathed quietly just like she taught herself how to do during these moments.

Youngmin was about to yell at her again when he noticed the change in her behavior.

"Her breathing....it's just like Kwangmin's when THAT happened...." He thought

"Good job pabo. You took two steps foreward and and a giant leap back! Now fix this!" Jeongmin's voice echoed through his mind.

Youngmin bit his lip. Kc's eyes looked too much like Kwangmin's right at this moment for him to just ignore the guilt he was feeling.

"How do I do that?"

"I don't know but you have to spend the rest of today fixing your mess. And while you're at it, don't screw up and find something interesting about her that we can use."

"Aye aye captain." Youngmin thought while rolling his eyes.

"Kc-ah. I won't tell anyone about this IF..." Kc looked up at Youngmin waiting for him to finish his sentece.

"IF you spend the rest of the day with me."

....what....

Kc's POV

...Excuse me?

You want me to spend a day with this jerk of a playboy who couldn't care less about me? No thank you.

...But...if I don't..then he'll tell everyone about the real me...And then I won't be able to protect my friends from the queenkas...

Sigh...

"Fine." I replied coldly.

"Great. Now let's go." He said as he tried to grab my hand. I pulled it away of course and I just walked "beside" him. Well more like a two foot distance away from him but whatever. I wonder what tortures await me next...I am so not going to cook dinner tonight. Oh well. They'll just have to live off of take out

____________________________________

Youngmin took Kc to the mall. They didn't really do much except look around the stores. Kc was trying to distance herself as much as possible.

"Why is she so distant?" Youngmin thought.

"Well you scared her and now have her identity on the line so yeah I guess she really doesn't want to have anything to do with you."

"Shut up Jeongmin hyung."

"It's the truth."

"Ummm...Do you want something to eat?" Youngmin asked trying to break the awkward atmosphere. Kc's eyes lit up. She nodded her head.

"Let's go then." Youngmin said as he walked beside Kc to the food court.

Kc ordered her food and reached into her purse to pay. When she finally got her wallet out she saw that Youngmin had already paid and was now holding her two trays of food.

"You didn't have to do that..." Kc said in a quiet voice.

"I wanted to. Now come on. Eat before your food gets cold." Youngmin said while sitting down at a table. Kc followed in suit.

"I almost forgot to grab something to eat!" Kc thought remembering that she skipped breakfast to get her contacts.

She realized halfway through her meal that Youngmin was staring at her.

"Can I help you?" She asked with full of pan-sit (Filipino noodles)

"You sure eat a lot for someone with such a skinny figure..."

"Yeah..People tell me that a lot." She answered and went back to eating.

"What are you eating?"

"Pan-sit. It's Filipino noodles. Here. Say ah~" Kc said while holding out her fork. Youngmin felt like bashing his head onto the table.

"Bad girl. Nerdy girl. Quiet girl. Cute girl. PICK ONE!" Youngmin screamed in his head. His mind was getting filled to the brim with Kc's mixed personalities. "I can't tell who's the real her or not!!!"

"Well? I'm not gonna wait here all day..." Kc said while waving her fork around snapping Youngmin out of his thoughts. He opened his mouth and chewed on the noodles. Surprisingly, they were really good.

"Good huh?"

Youngmin nodded.

"Here. Have some more. Ah~"

Kc continued to eat and continued to feed Youngmin the different foods she got until the trays were empty.

"You...really shouldn't do that..." Youngmin mumbled.

"Do what?"

"Feed...guys..like that..."

"Why not?" Youngmin almost bashed his head against the table again.

"Now we add innocent to the list...."

"Never mind. Let's go."

The two started walking until they passed by a store that sold couple items. One of the items on display in the windows caught Kc's eye.

It was a couple bracelet.

"What are you looking at?" Youngmin asked trying to follow her gaze.

"Nothing." She replied.

________________________________________

The rest of the day was spent on Youngmin buying Kc things, to her displeasure. From shirts to jackets to shoes, Youngmin bought and chose everything for Kc. Living off of  her many cousin's hand-me-downs, Kc wasn't used to shopping for herself. She was used to dealing with what she had. And when she did shop for herself, it took forever because she didn't know what to choose.

"Y-Youngmin that's enough!" Kc said as she carried the shopping bags. It was heavy just carrying them. And Youngmin was holding most of them!

"I agree. We'll go again some other time." Kc felt like she was about to drop dead.

"Another time! This guy is killing me!" Kc huffed.

The two decided to take the bus and walk back to Princess Charming's apartment to drop off the bags. They took a short break at the park.

The two were sitting by their favorite tree when a little bunny hopped along.

"OMYGOSH! CHRISTOPHER!!!" Kc exclaimed as she pointed to the rabbit.

"Ummm....Do you know that bunny?" Youngmin asked not really sure how to react.

"No..I mean yes. I mean. Ok. I have a friend named Christopher that I've known since preschool. One day back in i think 5th grade I decided that he looked like a bunny rabbit and from that day forward he was known as Chrissy Bunny." Kc explained.

"Oh...So did you two...date or something?" Youngmin asked.

"Wh-what! Me and Chris! NO! NEVER!" Kc shook her head vigorously. "He's just a friend! A brother more like!"

"Oh..Ok..." Youngmin sighed in relief. "So tell me more about your life back in the US."

Kc proceeded to tell Youngmin about all of the fun times she had.

Like the class trips where she, Kylie, and Rachel would be married to the same man as a demonstration of the past and holding guns that were taller then herself.

Also the nature walks they would take at school and Rachel's obsession with acorn hats.

Then there were the school activity-thons where the four of them would hula hoop for two hours and start conga lines.

And when She, Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah went canoeing and got stuck on a piece of land and made Rachel get out of the canoe and push it. They left Rachel on that strip of land. They came back for her though...

Also another time while they were canoeing, Kc and Kylie got hit by tree branches and their canoe tipped over.

Many memories of Kc and Kylie came up. They would both get sick at the same time and for the same amount of time. They would both get hurt in the same places. They would both even sleep and wake up at the same time!

"Wow...You two act more like twins than Kwangmin and I..." Youngmin said sadly.

"What do you mean?"

"Well...."

-flashback-

Youngmin and Kwangmin were walking home one day when suddenly they were pushed into an alley.

"Yah Youngmin-ah. Good to see you again. We missed you yesterday." Youngmin shuddered as he heard the voice. The guys who took him and Kwangmin into the alley were their school bullies. They had been secretly beating up Youngmin in exchange so that they wouldn't hurt Kwangmin.

"What are they talking about hyung?" Kwangmin asked. He had no idea about what Youngmin had done.

"I heard that twins could feel each other's pain. Let's see if that's true." Some of the guys grabbed Kwangmin away and the others restrained Youngmin.

"Don't hurt him! You promised!" He cried out in vain.

"Haven't you learned by now? I don't keep promises." The guys proceeded to beat Kwangmin. They crowded around him until he fell to the ground in pain. Youngmin felt his voice grow hoarse as he dropped to his knees. He couldn't move, he couldn't speak. All he could do was watch his brother being beaten.

"Yah! Let them go!" Two voices shouted. The two figures that the voices came from split up and scared off the guys.

"I'm Donghyun. Are you ok?" the one named Donghyun said as he kneeled to match Youngmin's eyes. Youngmin felt his lip quiver.

"Come on. Let's help your brother." he said as he pulled Youngmin to his feet. The other one carried Kwangmin on his back.

"That's Hyunseong." Donghyun said. Youngmin nodded. "We'll help you out."

-end flashback-

"After that day, Kwangmin suffered from autism. He went into a deep shock, but with Donghyun hyung and Hyunseong hyung, he was able to get over it for the most part. We became distant after that. I couldn't bare to see him after I caused him so much pain. If I wasn't so stupid in the first plac-" Youngmin was hushed by Kc's finger. She reached into her purse and pulled out some tissues and dabbed his eyes.

"Was I crying the entire time?" He asked hoarsely. Kc nodded.

"As long as we're talking about it....I want to tell you something about me...." Kc whispered. She told Youngmin about her dad and he angry outbursts. She told him about the physical and verbal abuse.

"You're not the only one going through something like this Youngmin. But it's also not good for you to bottle your emotions. It can hurt you. So from now on, come talk to me about it ok?"

Youngmin nodded.

"I should add motherly to the list too..." he thought.

"What time is it?" Youngmin asked. Kc pulled out her iPhone in the penguin case and he couldn't help but laugh.

"What's so funny?" She asked.

"Pandas and penguins? Seriously? Not to mention the heart covered purse!"

"Shut up. It's 3:00 pm now."

"Don't you need to work?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Let's drop these bags at your place and then I'll walk you to the cafe."

__________________________________________

The two dropped off ALL of the bags at the apartment. The two were walking towards the cafe.

"It's right over there." Youngmin pointed out. Kc nodded. Youngmin's eyes widened as he saw his hyungs, his brother, and Minwoo in the cafe. He quickly turned Kc around.

"You're still wearing your glasses." He pointed out.

"Oh..." She said disappointed as she took off her glasses and placed them into her purse and got out her contacts. She carefully slipped them in her eyes. "Better?" She asked.

"I like you better with them on..." Youngmin thought.

"Yeah. Much better." KC frowned at his answer.

"So I guess things haven't changed..." she thought sadly.

"I'm going in first." Youngmin said as he waked into the cafe in a hurried fashion.

"Hey guys!" Youngmin said as he walked up to the table and leaned on it attempting to block their view.

"Hey man! Where have you been? You've been out since this morning. Were you trying to get out of doing your chores?" Donghyun asked.

"No. I'll do them when I get back. I was just out...with Kc."

"Oooh that's my donsaeng alright." Jeongmin teased.

"Shut up. I'm still taller than you." Youngmin hissed.

"So, find out any dirt we could use on her?" Hyunseong asked.

Youngmin hesitated. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Kc walk clad in her panda outfit walking towards the employee room. She came out moments later dressed in her uniform.

"Sweet, cute, innocent, nerdy, spazzy, shy, quiet, motherly, self-conscious, dorky." Youngmin's mind went through all of the words that he could describe Kc as. His mind wandered over to her past and all of the key words that could set her off at any given moment.

He took a deep breath before answering Hyunseong.

"No. There wasn't anything I really found out about her."

"Well that's disappointing. I guess the school bad girl is just one tough nut to crack, right Youngmin?"

Youngmin nodded before taking his seat.

"Sorry guys, but there is a side to her that I won't allow you to see." he thought as his eyes wandered over to Kc.

_______________________________________________

Yay question time!!!

  • Do you think my cliff hangars are good? I just think that they're not surprising enough

  • Did you like the twin's back story? I'll do one for Jeongmin and Minwoo too

  • Do you guys have any date settings? Idk y but it's really hard for me to think of them at the moment.

  • Does anyone want to make me a poster for my story? I'll give you full credits ^^

  • Do I have any guy readers? O.o just a thought...

  • Songs are always welcome ^^

So I see that you've "met" the bunny that Kc has been talking to. O.O interesting guy no? Well I have a four day week for the next two school weeks which equals more chappies for you guys whoot whoot! Anyways, please please PLEASE answer my questions. Feedback is always nice to get ^^

Ciao for now~