The showcase part 2

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

Next day (Saturday evening)

(The showcase is from 6:00 to 12 midnight)

The girls were walking towards MBLAQ's apartment so they could all walk to school together. They had all of their clothes for the showcase in their dance bags. The clothes were their performance outfits and something fancyish for the prize presentation.

Kc,Kylie, Rachel, Mariah

(From left to right: Kc, Kylie, Rachel, Mariah. Same with dance bags).

Dance bags

 

 

 

Why were they wearing matching outfits you ask. Well they bought the shirts at the same time and planned to wear them together so they thought now was the perfect chance to.

"Arrrrrggg.These contacts feel so weird!" Mariah xclaimed." How do you do this everyday?" She asked Kc.

"Used to it." Kc replied bluntly.

"Kya! I can't wait to see Teen Top perform!" Rachel exclaimed.

"Me either!" Mariah said while skipping with Rachel leaving Kc and Kylie behind.

"Come on you two...There are going to be more performers too. Teen Top's performance is not that exciting!" Kc huffed.

"It's kinda exciting..." Kylie said shyly.

"...I know...I just didn't want to admit it..." Kc mumbled.

"Welcome to the dark side. We've been expecting you." Rachel said while imitating a Russian accent as she wrapped an a around Kc's shoulder. The four friends laughed.

"I seriously can't wait to see Teen Top's performance!!" Now it was Kc's turn to spaz out.

"I know right! I wonder what they're going to do! Sing, dance, or both!!!" Kylie exclaimed.

"Yah! Don't you want to see your oppas perform!" The girls turned around to see the MBLAQ members pouting.

"Who's out oppas?" Mariah asked teasingly.

"Aish, you little..." Seungho started to chase Mariah around.

"So Kc? No signature gloves?" G.O. asked.

"I'll be wearing them soon." Kc replied hinting to their performance.

"Ok then. Why isn't Mariah wearing her glasses?"

"You'll see."

"Don't be so mysterious!" G.O exclaimed. Her vague answers were killing him.

Kc let out a small laugh. "Sorry."

"Don't you girls wanna see our performance? But I worked so hard-"

"We worked so hard." G.O, Thunder, and Mir corrected.

"Whatever...But I know who's going to be super excited for your performance." Joon said raising his eyebrows suggestively.

"Who?" Kylie asked.

'BOYFRIEND!" Joon exclaimed.

"Bwoh?" Kylie asked surprised. "What do you mean?"

"Well they've been taking you away from us recently AND they're always where you four are so..." Joon trailed off.

"Oh please. They're still the rude, selfish, jerky Boyfriend they were a few days ago. They almost got into a fight with Teen Top yesterday too!"

"What?" Seungho asked as he stopped chasing Mariah.

"It's true! Boyfriend and Teen Top almost got into a fight yesterday!" Mariah exclaimed.

"It was all Boyfriend's fault..." Kc said. "Three guys were making fun of Boyfriend since they were acting nicer and not bullying because of a bunch of girls. So Boyfriend heard them and beat them up-"

"Then Jeongmin was about to punch one of them but Ricky swooped in and saved him!" Rachel exclaimed as she clasped her hands together.

"So did the rest of Boyfriend!" Kc, Kylie, and Mariah corrected.

"Anyway...So the three guys ran away leaving Boyfriend and Teen Top in a glare down and we forced Kc to break them up." Kylie finished.

"I hate you all..."

"Love you too Kc!!!" Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah chorused.

"So you think Boyfriend was just messing with you? What if they were ACTUALLY trying to be nice to you?" Mir asked.

"Mkay, bullied being nice to the people who stood up to them is like a lion going vegetarian so they were probably just trying to find a way to get back at us." Kc answered.

"But what if they weren't?" Mir fought back.

"But they probably were."

"Probably! The key word is PROBABLY!!!"

"Oh look. Here's school. Let's go!" Kylie said interrupting Kc and Mir's argument. Then She, Rachel, and Mariah proceeded to drag Kc away.

______________________

"Kylie, what's the placement of the performances?" Mariah asked.

"Ummmm let's see...

  • Shinee
  • DBSK
  • Beast
  • 2PM
  • Super Junior
  • MBLAQ
  • Teen Top
  • Boyfriend
  • Secret
  • Hyuna
  • Wonder Girls
  • DIVA
  • us
  • Girls' Generation
  • Jewelry and VOS

Kylie answered as she read off the program pamphlet.

"Well at least it let's us see the competition..." Kc said in a bored tone.

"What if everyone else is way better than us? What if we mess up? What if--" Kc clamped her hand over Mariah's mouth.

"Well then we'll have some more work to do." Rachel said while smiling brightly.

"We'll do fine. We worked really hard , after all." Kylie said. attempting to calm Mariah down.

"Mmmm mmm mm mmmm."

"Kc, take your hand off of ..."

"Oh, right. Sorry..."

"I said, yeah I guess so" Mariah explained.

"Should we get ready yet?"  Rachel asked. All eyes turned towards Kc, who was looking at the pamphlet.

"Hmmm...I've never heard of these groups before..." She mumbled. Disturbed by the silence of her friends, she looked up only to see Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah right in front of her face.

"Kya! Son of a gourd, you scared me!" Kc screamed.

"Would a son of a gourd be a squash?" Mariah asked while tapping her chin.

"Pabo. Don't put logic into my censors,"

"Kay-kay!"

"Should we get ready now?" Rachel asked again.

"No. They have long intermissions between performances to set the stage according to the performers. We'll change while they set the stage for us." Kc answered.

"What's wrong? What happened!? Is it Boyfriend?!?!" MBLAQ shouted as they burst into the room before Rachel could answer. "We heard a kya!"

"Nothing's wrong. Kc just kya-ed because we scared her." Mariah answered sweetly.

"...You do realize that this is our DRESSING room right?" Kylie asked. MBLAQ blushed and rubbed their necks as they slowly walked out of the dressing room.

"Pabos..." Kc muttered. Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah burst out laughing. Meanwhile, outside their door...

"I didn't know Kc could kya..." Seungho said in awe. The other nodded their heads.

"It was kinda cute..." Thunder said as they started to walk towards their dressing room.

"I didn't know she could kya either..." Donghyun said as he stepped out of the shadows (ninja Donghyun XD). The other members of Boyfriend followed.

""Hurry up Kc! They're about to start!"

"Don't rush me!"

"Kassandra Camille! -smack- Ow!"

"Kc, did you have to hit Rachel with your water bottle?"

"Yes.

"Kc?"

"No.."

"Now say sorry."

"Don't wanna."

"Kc!"

"Kylie!"

"I'll tell Mariah what happened when we went bowling."

"You wouldn't."

"Oh yeah? Hey Mariah, once when Kc and I went bowling, we tried a bunch of cool dance moves while we bowled and when it was her turn she did a Ta-ta turn throw and-"

"Ok ok! Sorry Rachel."

"Good Kc."

"Yah maknae! Quit laughing!"

"But it's too funny. Hahahahaha."

"You little..." Princess Charming walked out of the dressing room while glaring at Mariah. Well Kc was attempting to strangle her but you know...

"Hey Kc, easy on the maknae.We need her for cuteness points." Kylie said jokingly.

"What do you mean? All your cuteness is right here!" Rachel said while doing aegyo.

"Yeah whatev-" Kylie stopped when she saw Boyfriend watching them.

"What's wrong Ky?" Kc asked facing Kylie. She turned her to where Kylie was staring and saw Boyfriend. Rachel and Mariah stopped laughing as well.

"What are you doing?" Kc asked them in a cold voice.

"Same as you. We're going to see the performances." Youngmin replied cooly.

Kc didn't say a word. She just turned and started walking towards the doors that led from the dressing rooms to the seats.

All of the performers got reserved front row seats to watch the other performances. It was also to get to the dressing rooms faster.

The whole place was F-I-L-L-E-D. Not with the usual people like parents, siblings, friends, etc. No. There were people from everywhere coming to see the showcase plus the performances were being shown live on TruMusic Entertainment's TV station. Not surprising though considering that Seoul High School of Arts and Academics was one of the best music schools in the world. But you already knew that.

When everyone was settled, the principle walked onto the stage. "Hello everyone! Thank you all for coming to see all of these wonderful students perform. I would hate to keep you all waiting any longer so here are our first performers. They'll really make you want to replay this song. Now give it up for SHINING SHINEE!!!!" The principle ran off stage and the crowd erupted into applause as the band know as SHINee started their performance.

"Hey Kc. That guy that's always dancing in front. He looks like Aly's boyfriend!" Kylie leaned over and whispered to Kc.

"You noticed too huh. Maybe that is Taemin!" Kc said excitedly.

"Let's give another round of applause for SHINee!" The principle lifted his mic into the air to catch the audiences cheers. "I can't hear you!!!!" The audience cheered even louder. "That's much better."

"Let's give a little background on the members now shall we. The leader of SHINee is Lee Jinki or as we all know him, Onew. The lead vocalist is Kim Jonghyun or Jonghyun. Next we have Choi Minho, or Minho, who is the rapper of Shinee. Next we have Kim Kibum or Key. He is a vocalist and a rapper. And now we have the maknae, Lee Taemin or Taemin!!! He is the lead dancer." The principle explained as their pictures came up on the flat screens.

"I knew it! It really is Taemin!" Kylie exclaimed.

"So that's why he was so familiar..." Kc said in wonder.

"Hey guys! It's Taemin!!" Rachel and Mariah exclaimed.

"Yeah we know! We were just talking about it!"

"Now for our next performers...the one, the only, mirotic DBSK!!!!"

"Is mirotic even a word?" Mariah asked.

"Dunno."

 

At the end of their performance, probably half of the girls in the audience died of nosebleeds.

"It seems that many females want to know more about these guys. Well I'd hate to disappoint so here I go... "(A/N Sorry but the introductions are taking up a lot of time so I'm only going to do the people that actually appear in the story more than once XD)

DBSK's pictures flashed onto the flat screens.

"Wait. They're going to show our PICTURES!!!" Rachel exclaimed. "Where will they get them???"

"Ummm they always take random pictures of us so thats probably how." Kc said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"But what if they took an ugly picture!!!" Rachel was freaking out.

"With you, how can there be an ugly picture." Kc said. Rachel smiled. Kc could be really cute without knowing it.

"Now this next performance is dedicated to all of you bad girls." The principle said. Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah turned to Kc who only blushed. "All you beauties say hello to BEAST!!!"

 

 

"Wow. Beast showin off more than their singing tonight. Well I don't think the audience minded now did they." The principle said as the girls in the audience screamed louder than they already were.

"Now let's see who Beast really is..."

"Who's up next. Let's see... Ah. Do you know the time?" The principle went up to one of the stage hands.

"It's 2pm." He answered.

"Don't play with me boy! It's not 2pm. They're the next performers pabo!" The audience laughed at the cheesy joke. "Without further ado..Here they are."

 

 

"Wow. 2pm gettin low. Hehe. Well let's see who these dancer are..."

"Well it seems there are a lot of members in this next band. Let's see if you can remember all of them. Give it up for Super Junior!!!"

 

 

"Let's see if I remembered them all correctly..."

"Ooooo now here are some interesting people. Music boys live in absolute quality hmmm. Well I'm pretty sure they prefer being called MBLAQ anyways. Now let me just get out of your way and..."

Princess Charming shot up in their seats. They didn't even notice MBLAQ get out of their seats. They were super excited to see them perform. After all, this would be their first time hearing them sing.

 

 

"Is this really the dorky guys that we know?" Mariah asked in awe.

"Is Joon actually being serious? He's such a great actor!" Rachel exclaimed.

"Mother of choreography..." Kylie mumbled amazed.

"Did you hear G.O's high notes? They were amazing!" Rachel said.

"I love how you can actually understand this song." Kc said. "I also love the outfits...."

Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah looked at her like she grew two heads.

"Ok I expect this from Mariah but not YOU!" Rachel exclaimed.

"Well I don't give a flying duck!"

"Hush up you two! The principle is about to introduce them!"

"Let's start off with leader Yang Seungho or Seungho. He's the...leader.... Next we have Jung Byunghee or G.O. He's he lead vocalist. Next we have Lee Changsun or Lee Joon. He's a vocalist and lead dancer..and a really good actor if you haven't noticed... No here's Park Sang Hyun also known as Cheondoong or Thunder. He's a dancer and rapper. And last but not least, the maknae. Meet Bang Cheol Yong or Mir. He's the main rapper."

"I believe this next group will definetly catch the eyes of our Teen audience. TEEN TOP!!!"

The girls from school flipped out and started screaming. And so did Rachel...Not that the other three weren't excited. They just didn't fangirl...

 

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAA I love the song Beautiful Girl!!!!" Rachel screamed.

"I don't really like No More Perfume though. Or at least the meaning of it..." Kc mumbled.

"But it's really catchy right?" Mariah asked. Kc just nodded her head.

"Why was Dana dancing with them?" Mariah asked suspicious.

"They probably were desperate in finding someone to play the female role." Kylie snickered. They all laughed.

"True. True."

"Let's get to know these guys more shall we? Leader CAP. Real name, Bang Minsoo. Also known as the charismatic rapper. Next we have power voice Chunji. Real name, Lee Chan Hee. He's the..power voce...Next we have L.Joe, real name Lee Byung Hyun. He's the mischievous rapper. Next we have Niel. Real name, Ahn Daniel. He's the emotional voice. Now we have the visual maknae, Ricky. Real name, Yoo Chang Hyun. And last but not least, the true maknae... Danicing Boy Changjo. He's the..well you can figure it out..."

"Next we have some more charmers. These six are every girls dream love. BOYFRIEND!!!"

Princess Charming made a face. If only their principle knew what they were really like.

 

 

"Well the water floor is cool..." Rachel said.

"Hold up. Their performance isn't done yet." Kylie said, shushing Rachel.

 

 

"They...changed," Rachel said confused. Something about them during the performance seemed different.

"I know right. But I can't put my finger on it..." Mariah said also confused.

"Their sound changed." "Their dance style is altered to match their new sound." Kc and Kylie replied bluntly. Rachel and Mariah just slunk back into their chairs kinda scared of their behavior.

"Well then. Let's meet Boyfriend. The leader of Boyfriend is Kim Donghyun. Next is Shim Hyunseong, the lead vocalist. Then we have Lee Jeongmin who is a vocalist. And then there are the Jo twins, Youngmin and Kwangmin. Youngmin has the blonde hair. He is a vocalist. Kwangmin, the brunette, is a rapper. That leaves maknae No Minwoo. He is a rapper and the lead dancer. Wow. The maknaes are seriously awesome at dancing..."

"Now let's switch it up a bit." The principle said as he finished Boyfriend's introduction. "As you can see. Only the boy bands have performed. Now it's time for the ladies to shine!!" The males in the audience cheered the loudest. "Here's our first girl group SECRET!"

 

 

"Ooooh. Bringin back Madonna I see. Sigh... I feel so old... Let's see what secrets these girls are keeping.."

"Well this next performance is a little different. We actually have a soloist! Everyone give a warm welcome to Hyuna!!!"

 

 

 

"Well pop my bubble and call me Hyuna! I need to find pants like that... So what'd you think of that performance?" The principle lifted his mic to catch the audience's cheers. You guessed. Mostly guys...

Well let's get to know her a little bit huh? Well let's see...."

"Now we have some WONDERful, WONDERful, WONDERful performers up next." The principle said while stressing the word 'wonder'. "Get it?" He said. "No? Ok then. HERE'S THE WONDER GIRLS."

 

 

"I'm so hot~♫ Haha. I get what you girls are saying. After all, it's quite troublesome being this handsome." The principle strutted down the stage doing poses. The audience was full of laughter.

"Well let's see what the true identity of our Wonder Girls is..."

"Well next is a group who knows how to be fierce and sassy. I believe the correct term is diva? Well without further ado, heeeeeerrrrrreeeee's DIVA!"

 

 

"They would dance to that song..." Rachel muttered.

"I know right." Mariah said.

"I told you guys that these girl groups were going to try and win based on appeal!" Kc said.

"Yeah. You were right. All these girl groups are so...yeuk." Rachel said while sticking out her tongue.

"Our dance is way better. Cuz you know, I choreographed it." Kylie said in a mocking voice.

"We should probably go and get ready now. Principle-ssi is doing their introductions." Kc said.

The four got up to leave to their dressing rooms.

"Let's start with Dana. She's the leader and lead vocalist of DIVA. Next we have In-Hye who is a vocalist. Then there's Valerie who is a vocalist and rapper. And last but not least, Ae-Sook. She's the maknae, lead dancer and lead rapper.

________________________

"Kc hurry up! He's almost done with their introductions!" Kylie scolded.

"Yeah yeah. Lemme just grab something real quick." Kc ran back into the dressing room to grab her gloves. Of course...

"Where are they, where are they?" She thought slightly panicking. "Oh I remember!"

Kc went to the vanity mirror and found her gloves and put them on. She looked up into the mirror checking herself.  As her eyes traveled upward, she saw a flower and a note.

I know you'll do amazing. After all, you're Kc!

Kc reached up and grabbed the flower which was a black eyed susan.

"This means encouragement...Thanks." She smiled as she set the flower down and ran back to her waiting friends.

__________________________

"Now here's a group that stands for their independence. They can perfectly take care of themselves. It seems like Prince Charming is going to have some competition. Say hello to Princess Charming!!!"

(Kc: girl who yawns at the beginning. Kylie: blonde girl with the white shirt and pink tank top under it. Rachel: Girl wearing lots of pink. Mariah: girl with the glasses at the beginning.)(the other people don't exist. or just please pretend that they don't)

 

 

(Pretend Rachel is the one that drags Kylie back at the end.)

"Well look at them go. They've got the audience gettin down with them. Now let's get to know them a bit better. Let's start with leader! Kc..real name..I don't know. Oh don't look at me like that. How dare you judge me...Just cuz I'm the principle I automatically have know everyone's full name..." He grumbled. The audience erupted into laughter.

"Well as you can tell, she's also a main dancer as well as the songwriter of the group. Oooh I see she also made the dance mix to the song they just danced to. Impressive.

Kc3

"Next we have Kylie. She's the choreographer and also a main dancer. And a rapper TOO! Wow...I feel so unaccomplished...

Kylie2

"Next we have the visual! Miss Rachel. She a main vocalist as well as being in charge of the fashion as well as the acting put into everything. Now since I'm your principle, Miss Rachel, you must be kind and do him the favor of teaching him how to dress." The audience erupted again.

Photobucket

"And last but not least, Maknae Mariah! She's also a main vocalist. Occasional rapper. In charge of fashion...PLEASE HELP YOUR PRINCIPLE!!!"

Mariah3

_____________

(dressing rooms)

"I can't believe he used that picture of me!!!" Rachel exclaimed.

"You look fine. But why did they have to use that picture of me!!!" Kylie screamed. "They just had to catch me right after Make up and Design class!!!"

"It's better than me. They caught me at study hall..." Mariah mumbled. "But I wonder how they got a picture of Kc. She never lets anyone take pictures of her!"

"They sat me down in a chair and told me to smile." Kc answered monotonously.

"It's more of a smirk than a smile." Rachel pointed out.

"Whatever...Let's watch the last performances."

_______________

"Next we have a group who represent their gender and generation. Please welcome Girls' Generation!"

 

 

"Wow. Lots of members as well...Let me try and do this right.."

"And now sadly, the last performance of tonight..." The audience awwed. "I know. I don't want this to end either... Either way, let's give a warm welcome to tonight's only boy&girl performance...Jewelry and VOS!!!!!"

(Start at 2:13)

 

 

"Let's start first with Jewelry. Then I'll introduce VOS. After all, ladies first.... even though that's not what I did with the performances...Aish...."

_____________________

"Alright everyone. Make sure you vote! Audience, you should already see a little remote thingy in the side of your chair. The performances are in numerical order so when voting, choose the performance you want to win. Television viewers, you can either text in the name of your favorite group or vote online. Remember. voting stops at 10:00. Now everyone VOTE!!!"