Good Morning....or not

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

HeyHeyHey Heeeeeeeeeey. I'm back. So like I said before, still using my grandma's laptop.... Just remember how much I love you guys... and... HAVE YOU SEEN JANUS!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH YOU MUST WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!
____________________________________________

"Hyungs.....how did we end up like this?" Minwoo whispered as he stared at the three young boys sitting across from them.

"I don't know Minwoo....I don't know." Hyunseong sighed.

"So....why are we here again?" Jeongmin whispered to Donghyun.

"Remember? Yesterday? The reason we didn't get out from school until 3:30?" Donghyung answered slightly glaring at Jeongmin.

"Ehehehe....oh yeah...."

-flashback-

Boyfriend walked into the principle's office. On the inside, they were worried and upset. On the outside, they were their normal, stoic self.

 At the principle's request, they sat down in the chairs in front of his desk.

"I called you boys here for a reason. I'm worried about your grades. I see you've started to attend your classes, but you're almost to the point of failing. I have two choices for you six."

Boyfriend nodded waiting to hear what their principle had to say.

"Either I tell your parents-"

"No!" Jeongmin exclaimed as he shot up from his chair. He flushed at his own outburst and sat back down. "I mean....no...."

"The second choice would be to get you boys a tutor." The principle finished. "Of course, I will be the one choosing your tutor. Now take your pick." He said while folding his hands on top of his desk.

"Who will our tutor be?" Donghyun answered as he put his hand on Jeongmin's shoulder.

The principle smiled. "Well.....Naturally, your tutor would be someone with high grades...."

-end flashback-

"Oh yeah....Now I remember..." Jeongmin sighed.

"So," The eldest of the boys sitting across from Boyfriend started. "Explain to us why you six came here at 7 in the morning." said boy crossed his arms.

"We-"

"What are you guys doing?" A girl with mussy hair asked interrupting Donghyun as she walked into the living room wearing angry bird pajamas.

Kaye pajamas

"Morning Kaye." Julian greeted with a smile.

"We're interrogating." Javen explained gesturing to the six Boyfriend members on the couch across from them. Rolando was still glaring at them.

"Well....Why are you still in your pajamas?" Kaye asked. Rolando, Javen, and Julian looked down.

Javen, Julian, Rolando pajamas


"Because....It's 7 in the morning ok! And on a Saturday too!" Javen huffed.

Kaye snickered. "Whatever. I'm going to get food." Kaye said as she walked into the kitchen.

"She's not going to help us?" Minwoo whispered to Youngmin.

"She reminds me of someone...." Donghyun mumbled under his breath. Youngmin tensed slightly.

"So. Tell us why you're here." Rolando demanded once again.

"We needed a tutor." Donghyun replied bluntly.

"It was either here or MBLAQ....." Youngmin mumbled while rolling his eyes. Kwangmin eyed his brother.

"He was always the sensitive one...." Kwangmin thought.

"So you came here....at 7 in the morning.....on a Saturday......" Rolando asked while staring at the six. "Alright then. But no funny business."

"Morning boys. Morning Kaye." Aly greeted as she walked right past the living room and into the kitchen.

She slowly walked out of the kitchen and back into the living room.

"Annyeong." Boyfriend stood up and bowed.

"Kitty slippers? Really?" Javen snickered.

Aly PJs

"Oh be quiet you...." Aly mumbled. She stared from Boyfriend to the boys and back to Boyfriend. "Interrogating?"

"Yup." The three boys answered in unison.

"Well...Carry on then...." Aly said while backing slowly into the kitchen. "Hey Kaye?" She whispered.

"Yeah?" Kaye asked.

"What do you think your sisters are going to do when they find out about our guests?"

"Freak out.....Scream....Hide in the bathroom....." Kaye shrugged.

"Hide in the bathroom?" Aly asked while furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yeah. There was this one time when Kc and I went to the Philippines. She saw someone who looked like TOP from Big Bang at the airport and she ran into the bathroom and hid there for 2 hours."

". . .Pfffffffft Ahahahahahahahahaha!" Aly started laughing hysterically.

"Shhhhh! Don't tell her I told you! She banned me from talking about it!" Kaye whispered trying to keep herself from laughing.

"Will do~"

Kylie walked into the kitchen brushing her hair.

Kylie pajama

"Good morning...." She yawned.

"Morning." Kaye and Aly greeted in unison.

Kylie leaned against the counter and skimmed past everything in boredom. Her eyes passed the living room as she went to start cooking breakfast. As she reached into the fridge her eyes widened. She quickly closed the refrigerator door peeked into the living room once again.

"Morning Kylie." Javen, Julian, and Rolando greeted. Kylie's mouth dropped.

"KC!!!!!!" Kylie called.

"IT'S YOUR TURN TO MAKE BREAKFAST!" Kc yelled from her room

"JUST GET IN HERE!" Kylie huffed

Kc walked past the living room and into the kitchen while wiping her glasses with her hair still messy since she just woke up.

Kc pajamas

"What is it?" Kc asked as she stood next to Kylie, still cleaning her glasses. Kylie grabbed Kc's chin and turned it towards the living room.

"Morning little brothers." Kc greeted, her vision still blurry. Kylie sighed and quickly shoved Kc's glasses on her face. Kc squinted and rubbed her eyes.

"Morning." Youngmin greeted trying to bite back a smile as he saw her in her penguin jammies.

Kc's bangs fell in front of her face as her eyes widened. She looked down at her pajamas and then back at Boyfriend.

" 'Sup?" Kc asked trying to find out if this was a dream or reality.

"Yes Kc.....It's real...." Kylie said while still brushing her hair.

"Oh....Well... Do you guys want breakfast?" Kc asked sleepily.

Boyfriend nodded and sat at the dining table.

Kwangmin walked past Kylie and whispered in her ear "Your hair looks fine. You can stop brushing it now."

Kylie blushed as she realized that she was still brushing her hair.

"Will someone please get the other two?" Kc groaned as she prepared breakfast.

"Man am I tired....." Rachel yawned. Well it was her fault anyway. Or actually, it was Jeongmin's considering their midnight movie date.

Rachel pajamas

"Morning Kc, Kylie, Aly, Rolando, twins, Boyfriend." Rachel greeted as she stretched out her arms and started poking Kc.

"Rachel.....repeat what you just said...." Aly said monotonously.

"Morning Kc, Kylie, Rolando, twi- ooooooooooooooh..... Oh wow!" Rachel smacked herself in the head. "I'm slow this morning! Good morning Kaye." Rachel said with a huge smile.

"Uh....Morning?" Kaye said with a shy wave. Kc, Kylie, and Aly face palmed.

"Girls...." Rolando sighed.

"Tell me about it..." Javen and Julian said in unison.

Rachel continued to poke Kc. "Hey where's the maknae?" she asked.

"MARIAH!!!!!!!"

"I know I know.... I'm coming...." Mariah walked into the kitchen.

 

Mariah pajamas

She nodded to Boyfriend and gave Minwoo a small smile. His lips tilted upward for a split second.

Now that everyone was gathered in one place, the usual morning routine started. Rolando, Javen, and Julian started setting the table, Mariah and Aly opened up the blinds, and Kylie, Kaye, and Kc started cooking breakfast. Boyfriend looked at each other and shrugged. Donghyung and Hyunseung started to help set the tables.

"Oh you don't need to do that." Julian said to Hyunseung when he saw him grabbing plates.

Hyunseung smiled and ruffled his hair. "It's fine. I wanted to."

"Whatcha cookin?" Youngmin asked as he came up behind Kc and peeked over her shoulder.

Kc had to bite her lip to keep herself concentrated on her cooking. "It's American style breakfast. Pancakes, bacon, eggs. Bacon mostly for Rachel and pancakes and eggs for Kylie." Kc shrugged.

"Oh yeah. Cuz Rachel's allergic to eggs right?" Jeongmin asked.

"And Kylie doesn't like anything to do with pork right?" Kwangmin asked.

Kc blinked in confusion. "Uh....Yeah....." she shook her head and went back to cooking.

"Anything I can help with?" Youngmin asked.

"Can you grab me a big mixing bowl? It's all the way....up there...." Kc huffed.

"Sure thing shorty." Youngmin snickered as he grabbed the bowl with ease.

"Not short! I'm taller than Rachel!" Kc fought back.

"Everyone's taller than me...." Rachel rolled her eyes. Everyone sat down and waited at the dining table. Finally the girls finished preparing breakfast.

"Dig in~" Mariah sang. Everyone immediately reached in for the food.

"If you don't want to starve." Aly rolled her eyes trying to get past the twins who were reaching in the middle. "Ok that is not fair! You two work together!"

Javen and Julian chuckled and stuck their tongues out. Youngmin and Kwangmin shifted slightly in their seats somewhat uncomfortable with Javen and Julian's closeness.

"Well we're done." Kc said. "We're going to change. When you're done, just leave your dishes in the sink and let the boys show you to the library." The girls left the table and left Boyfriend with Rolando, Javen, and Julian.

"...We have a library?" Javen asked surprised.

"Yes...But it's not surprising that you don't know about it..." Rolando sighed. Boyfriend finished and put their plates and utensils in the sink like they were told.

"So where's the library?" Donghyun asked.

"Here I'll show you." Rolando said leading Boyfriend down the hallway. He opened a door to a huge room filled with books.

http://www.houseinteriorhome.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-library.jpg

"You guys don't mind sitting on the floor right?" Rolando asked. They all shook their heads. "Ok then. Just wait for my sister here then. If you have your books and stuff, just set them in the middle of the room."

Rolando left and the boys did exactly what he said.

"Yah Youngmin." Donghyun called Youngmin's attention.

"Nae hyung?" He answered.

"We passed Kc's DJ room when we were coming here." Donghyun hinted

"And?" Youngmin pressed

"And? And you ask her to show it to you and grab one of her songs while she's not paying attention that's what." Donghyun stated

"Wh-what? But hyung?" Youngmin stuttered. His eyes widened in shock.

"But what? You've had plenty of time to gain her trust. Now's the time to use it. She puts "feelings" into her songs, so if you find out what she's feeling, we can use it against her." Hyunseung smirked.

Youngmin clenched his fist at Donghyun's words. But he didn't want to disappoint the two people that took care of him and his brother for so many years. He sighed."...Yes hyungs..."

"Good." Donghyun nodded and took out his books. Kwangmin glanced at his brother.

"Why is he so uncomfortable? It's just a stupid song anyways...." Kwangmin sighed and shook his head.

The door opened and Kc walked in. "Are you guys cold or is it just me?"

Kc tutoring

It wasn't really a question. Kc was just trying to get rid of the awkward atmosphere. Youngmin looked down and bit his lip.

"So what subjects do we need to work on?" Kc asked, oblivious to what happened before she came in.

"Basically put.....everything.... " Jeongmin mumbled. Kc's eyes widened.

"Well....Let's get started then...."

_____________________________________________________

Hours past and finally they were done.....for this week....

"Woah.... It's 6 pm already!!!! We've been studying for 10 hours!!!!" Kc exclaimed.

Boyfriend groaned as they packed up their things. Donghyun, Hyunseung, Jeongmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo left ahead of Youngmin.

"Hey Kc.... Can I ask you something?" Youngmin asked.

"Sure....Anything..." Kc answered back with a smile.

"We just got a new sound system and I don't exactly know how to work it..... Do you mind showing me some basic things?" Youngmin asked.

"Sure. Of course. Follow me." Kc led him to her personal DJ room. "You know....I don't usually let anyone in here.... Actually, I think you're the first person other than me that's been here before."

"R-really?" Youngmin asked.

"Yup. Not even the girls are allowed in here. So let me show you how this works. This section over here controls bass, this section controls audio control, this section-" Kc trailed off pointing to the different sections on the sound board.

Youngmin looked around and spotted Kc's song book. He quietly grabbed it and started flipping through pages. He stopped at the latest of her songs.

Caught up in your GRAVITY

Don't know how you got such a hold on me

Caught up in your GRAVITY

You know I never want you to set me free


He felt his heart twist slightly at the lyrics but ignored it. He tore out the page as quietly as he could and stuffed the paper in his pocket. Kc was still rambling on and on about the mechanics of her sound board as he snuck the book back to where he found it.

"Thanks Kc. I think that's all I needed." Youngmin said with a smile.

"Oh ok then. I'll....see you at school then?" Kc said awkwardly while rubbing her arms.

"Or at the park until midnight." Youngmin said slightly laughing. Kc blushed and led Youngmin to the door.

"Oh wait I think I forgot something." Youngmin said right as he walked through the doorway.

"What?" Kc asked.

"This." Youngmin gently grabbed her chin and gently placed a kiss on her forehead. "This is for when you find out...."

Without another word, Youngmin left.

Kc blushed deep red as she closed the door.

"Whatcha doin?" Javen and Julian asked as they appeared out of no where.

"Woah! Holy cheese puffs you guys scared me!" Kc said as she collapsed to the floor.

"Why's your face red?" Javen asked.

"N-no reason.... Just... I'll be in my room if you need me...." Kc said hurriedly as she walked away.

Javen and Julian looked at each other and headed to their shared room with Rolando.

"Hey Rolando, what do you think of those guys?" Javen asked.

"Hm? Oh...Well I don't mind them really.... They don't seem THAT bad...." Rolando shrugged and went back to playing his xbox

"I think Kc really likes one of them." Julian snickered.

"Who? The blonde one?" Rolando asked still not looking up from the TV.

"Mhm!" Javen said with a smile "We caught him kissing Kc~"

"What!!!!!" Rolando dropped his controller and tackled Javen

"Oh chill! It was just on the forehead!" Javen said while pushing Rolando off of him

"We got pictures kekekeke." Julian snickered as he held up his camera.

". . . I wanna see them!" Rolando said, sitting next to Julian. "Pfffft she looks like a cherry."

"Or a strawberry."

"Or an apple!"

Rolando and Julian looked at Javen.

"...Ok fine.... No apples then." He huffed and crossed his arms.

________________________________________________

Omo! I'm so sorry for posting this so late!!!!! I haven't had any time to work on it! Miahne miahne miahne miahne miahne

By the way, here's Janus

 

 

 

 

Remember to comment~

Oh Mai Gosh!!!!! Don't you guys love the new poster!!!!!!!!


Thank you CygneNoir for the poster and background!!!!!

To give you all a fair warning, I will be posting the next chapter hopefully by Christmas Eve or Christmas Day at the latest. Just thought I should let you all know