The showcase part 1

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

Kc was wearing this even though her deal with Rachel was over.

Kc before the showcase

(Remember that Mariah always wears her glasses) Mariah wearing this. She was feeling a bit better about the incident.

 

Mariah before the showcase

 

 

 


Rachel was very happy that the deal was over and went back to being very pink.

Rachel before showcase

 

 


Kylie was wearing this with her cheer shoes which she's technically not supposed to wear outside of cheer practice but whatevs. She cleans them when she gets home anyway.

Kylie before the show

 

 

They all wore comfortable clothing since tomorrow was the showcase and all of the students were allowed to use the whole school day to rehearse and prepare. The students were only given a few review papers as homework.

Princess Charming walked down the hallway. Everyone was bustling around preparing for tomorrow. Our four favorite girls had something to look forward to since the past few days were very strange and tiring. And guess what? It was all because of Boyfriend.

"I can't wait for the showcase!" Mariah exclaimed as she tried to dodge the other people in the hallway.

"I know right? Especially since the past few days were so tiring." Rachel groaned.

-flashback-

"Hey you!" Princess Charming turned to see a group of angry fangirls.

"What do you think you're doing with our oppas? If you know what's good for you, stay away from them!" One of them said.

"Well for one, we don't want to be anywhere near them. Two, they're the ones that are getting close to us. So if you have a problem with it, go talk to them." Kc said in an annoyed tone. "They're rude jerks who think they're better than everyone just because they have some cash anyway..."

"Gasp. No one insults our oppas! Not even you!" The girl raised her hand about to slap Kc. But before Kc could do anything, someone else stepped in.

"What do you think you're doing to them?" Someone said in a cold voice. The fangirls turned around and saw a very angry Donghyun. The girl who was about to slap Kc lowered her hand immediately.

"O-oppa! We were just..."

"Just nothing! Now get lost!" He said fiercely. The girls scrammed. When they left, Princess Charming continued walking towards their class.

"What are you doing?" Kc asked when she realized that Boyfriend was following them.

"We're walking to our class." Youngmin said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

-flashback 2-

Rachel was in the prop room trying to push a cart that held school desks and matching chairs.

"Almost. Almost!" She huffed as she tried different tactics to move it. Just when she was about to give up, someone pulled it away from the wall.

"Was this what you needed?" Rachel looked past the desks and chairs only to see Jeongmin. She just stood there in surprise.

"Well! Come on. I don't have all day you know!" Jeongmin exclaimed while rolling. Rachel just pursed her lips and pushed the cart away.

"Manners much?" Rachel thought.

-flashback 3-

Kc, Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah were working at Charms and Charming when Auntie Eden called them into the kitchen.

"Those six boys are always here every day and they always stay behind after closing to help. Is there something I should know about them?" She asked in a teasing voice.

"Ew gross! Don't you remember auntie, they were the jerks who hurt that poor girl for no reason! Plus they're the bullies at our school!" Kc exclaimed.

"Yeah! We have no idea why they come here everyday either!" Kylie exclaimed.

"Oh I see.Well even if they're bullies, remember to treat like customers. Plus if they keep coming, business will get better!" Auntie Eden said happily. It was true though. A lot of girls came to the cafe everyday to see Boyfriend, but they weren't from school. Kc's reputation would be ruined if they were from school.

When Auntie Eden left, Rachel groaned. "It's so tiring to have to serve them every day! Why can't you be their server for once Kylie?"

"Sorry Rachel, but I have regulars too." Kylie said sympathetically.

"The weird thing is that they willingly help us after closing. Maybe they are becoming nicer. I mean, I haven't seen them bully anyone." Mariah said hopefully.

"I doubt it. They still have no manners. They can be so rude." Rachel said while crossing her arms. The four girls sighed.

-end flashbacks-

The four girls shuddered at the memories. They were at their lockers when all of a sudden the hallway went silent. The crowd of students made a path for none other than Boyfriend. Well there go the fangirls...Boyfriend didn't pay attention to them though. They were busy listening to the gossip of three guys.

"I hear they're supposed to be nice now. Why do you think that is?"

"I hear it's because a bunch of girls set them straight.

"Really? That's pathetic! Boyfriend let a bunch of girls tell them what to do! And they haven't completely crushed them yet! Are they really the same Boyfriend?"

"Yes, we are." Donghyun said in a cold voice. The three boys turned around. As they did, they were slammed into the lockers by Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo.

"One," Donghyun punched the first guy in the face.  "we didn't pick on anyone because we didn't feel the need to. You changed taht." Donghyun punched him two more times.

"Two," Hyunseong kneed the second guy in the stomach. "we didn't get those girls back because they weren't worth our time or energy." He slammed the guy's head into the lockers.

"Three," Jeongmin choked the third guy. "We. Are. Boyfriend. Don't you dare disrespect us again!" Jeongmin raised his fist about to punch the guy infront of him when someone grabbed it.

"Okay. That's enough. Just let him go."

Boyfriend turned around to see their biggest rivals. Teen Top.

Ricky held Jeongmin's fist while the others were prying the other Boyfriend members off of the three boys. The three fled instantly leaving Boyfriend and Teen Top in a stare down.

Princess Charming witnessed the whole thing.

"We weren't their time or energy?" Mariah said in a disbelieving tone. "Well they weren't exactly the greatest to be around!"

"If we were so worthless to them, then why are they always around us?" Kylie huffed.

"Well they didn't change one bit. They're still the same bullies they were a few days ago. What I want to know is why they were attempting to be nice in the first place...." Kc mumbled.

"Did you see that? Ricky just saved that guy from Jeongmin!" Rachel swooned. Of course...

Kc rolled her eyes and Kylie and Mariah just face palmed. They couldn't believe that this was the Rachel they knew since third grade. Two years before, Rachel would be the one telling them that they had the silliest little crushed. But that changed when Rachel saw Ricky. She fell for him when she saw how kind he was to others. She had been crushing on him for more than a year now.

Rachel saw the other girls' expressions. "Oh please! I've seen you staring at CAP." she said while pointing to Kc. "I've seen you staring at L.Joe." She said while pointing at Kylie. "And I've seen you staring at Changjo." She finished while pointing at Mariah.

"Ok one, who wouldn't stare at them? Two, I just think CAP's a good rapper." Kc said defensively.

"Yeah. I mean L.Joe's a really good rapper too! And they're all really good at dancing." Kylie said agreeing with Kc. They waited for Mariah to agree with them. She was a bit busy watching the current stare down between Boyfriend and Teen Top.

"Someone's gonna get it ♫" She said in a sing song voice. She turned to see her friends looking at her expectantly. "What? Oh! Well I think Changjo is good looking and he has a really good voice, not to mention he's also the 'dancing boy' hehe. And he's really nice."

"Mmmmhm sure." Rachel said, making a face at her friends. The four laughed. Then they turned their attention back to Boyfriend and Teen Top. Many people already fled the hallway as the tension between the two bands grew. Others stayed probably hoping for a fight.

"Shouldn't we do something before a fight actually breaks out?" Kylie asked nervously

"Good idea. Kc, go do something!" Mariah ordered Kc while pointing at the two bands like a little kid.

"Can't we just let them fight?" Kc asked hopefully.

"Please?" The other three asked sweetly.

"Your image alone would stop them." Kylie promised.

Kc sighed. "Fine but I'll need some sort of excuse."

"Just say you're going to get something from the prop room." Rachel said, pointing to the room that the two bands were currently blocking.

"But you already-"

"Yes I know. It's just an excuse!"

"But say it like "Move you're in my way. If you're going to fight then do it somewhere else." Blah blah blah" Mariah said while mocking Kc.

"Is that how you people see me?" Kc asked sarcastically.

"Yeah pretty much." Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah said in unison.

"I was being sarcastic..."

"Yeah yeah now go!" Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah pushed Kc towards Boyfriend and Teen Top.

"I hate you three." She thought. She could practically see them giving her a 'fighting'. She took a deep breath. She cleared to get the attention of the two bands who were now in front of her. They all stopped glaring and turned to look at her.

"You're in my way. If you want to fight than do it where it won't be troublesome for me." She said while giving them all a glare. Then a smirk appeared on her face. "But don't just stand there and stare at each other. People might misunderstand."

The two bands looked away embarrassed . They rubbed their necks and backed away from the door.

"I think Mir is rubbing off on me..." Kc thought as she walked into the prop room. "Now what do I get?"

"Ummm oooh I know. Rachel and Mariah needed some things to complete the outfits...What did they need? Oh yeah. Fake eye glasses, two varsity jackets, those funky knee high socks, old school chain jewelry, and...a baseball cap. Well none of us really have any of those so..."

Kc rummaged through the huge prop room. They had everything they could use for props. Big or small. Wearable of every shape and size. When she found everything she needed, she found a small box and put everything in nice and neat.

"Yay now we're all set for tomorrow. All we need to do now is a bit of last minute rehearsal and we're home free baby!" Kc walked out of the prop room. Well she skipped out but no one noticed.

"Do you need any help?" CAP asked noticing that Kc also had to carry her dance bag as well as the box. Kc gave him a small smile.

"No thanks. It's not heavy. Plus if it was, I'd still have them even though I doubt they'll help me." Kc said gesturing to her friends.

"Hmmm sounds like a few people I know." CAP joked while quirking his head to gesture to the other members of Teen Top behind him.

"Yah! We saw that!" They cried out.

Kc let out a small laugh. Youngmin felt his anger rising. He tried all of this week to be nice to her but she was still cold to him. Now here comes CAP and she turns into a different person.

"I have to go." Kc turned and walked back to Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah.

"We'll see you at the showcase then." CAP said. Kc flashed him a peace sign but didn't turn around. Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah smiled brightly and waved goodbye to Teen Top.

"What did you get?" Rachel asked.

"The stuff that you needed for the outfits." Kc replied bluntly.

"Really? You remembered all of that? I thought you were too into your drama to hear what me and Mariah were talking about!" Rachel exclaimed surprised,

"Well you thought wrong."

"Now let's head to the dance room to practice." Kylie said. Great. Now she'll turn into a total drill sergeant. Kylie was the one who choreographed the dance so of course she would be the one drilling them. This was going to be a long day...

_______________________

Boyfriend's Mansion (after school)

Jeongmin was pacing up and down the living room angrily muttering to himself.

"Are you ok?" Donghyun asked.

"Just peachy..." Jeongmin answered as he stopped his pacing for a brief moment. Then he started again...

"What are you muttering about?" Hyunseong asked watching his donsaeng walk up and down the living room.

"Those friggen -censored- of a son of a -censored-, mother -censored-ers we know as -censored-ing TEEN TOP!"

"What about them?"

"Can't you see! Kc, Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah are head over heels for them!" Jeongmin exclaimed.

"I didn't notice..." Kwangmin said. Minwoo nodded his head.

"I did." Youngmin said while gritting his teeth. "Didn't you see the way she acted around CAP? Of course she's head over heels for him!"

"True..." Kwangmin said. "If this keeps up, it'll screw up the plan. We already messed up this morning.." The others nodded. They were NOT going to lose to their biggest rivals.

"I bet you that if we win tomorrow night, they'll be all over us and forget all about Teen Top." Youngmin said with a smirk.

"If we win? Don't you mean when we win, hyung?" Kwangmin said cockily.

"Yeah! I mean we're way better than Teen Top anyway. How could we possibly lose?" Minwoo said agreeing with the twins.

"Man, I'm really hungry..."

"HYUNSEONG!!" The other five members yelled.

"I'm just saying..."