You're So Beautiful

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

Yay!!! I'm back for the new year baby!

____________________________________

It was a lazy morning for Princess Charming. The four girls were lying on the floor doing... nothing in particular. They were just being... them.

"This is going to be soooooooo cool!" Kylie exclaimed. Today was the day of TruToYou Entertainment's big event: Music Never Sleeps. It was being hosted at the park near their apartment.

"We should really get ready..... But I don't feel like getting up..." Kc pouted as she reached for Rachel who was standing over her. "Rachel... Help Kc...." She said while reaching her arms up. Rachel rolled her eyes.

"Kc... You're 16 and you haven't changed at all since 5th grade." Rachel teased as she pulled Kc up.

"Yeah yeah whatever.... There's still a few hours until MNS." Kc said while stretching her arms.

"MNS?" Mariah asked.

"MNS as in Music Never Sleeps." Kylie explained.

"Oooooh.... I get it now."

"I'm going to get changed first." Kc said as she left the living room. As she walked to her room, her phone started buzzing.

From: Youngminnie~ <3

To: Kc~ <3

Do you want to hang out today??? I miss you~

Kc couldn't help but giggle. Ever since they became a couple, the two have been spending every waking moment with each other.

To: Youngminnie~ <3

From: Kc~ <3

Sowwy..... But not today. MNS remember?? Your friends might catch us together and you'll get in trouble :(

They kept their relationships under wraps knowing that the other members of Boyfriend wouldn't be too happy about their relationship. Kc hadn't told her friends either since she was afraid that they wouldn't be happy.

From: Youngminnie~ <3

To: Kc~ <3

But there's going to be a ton of people there *insert pouty face here* pleasepleasepleaseplease. I'll be good ^^

Kc rolled her eyes at her silly boyfriend. "Define good...." she thought to herself.

To: Youngminnie~ <3

From: Kc~ <3

Fine fine fine my silly boy. I'll meet you at the park before it begins.

"Aish.....Now to find something to wear..." Kc thought as she rummaged through her closet.

Kc Music Never Sleeps

 

 

"The MNS hoodie my sister gave me is really cute." Kc said as she spun around in front of her mirror. She walked back to the living room where the girls were. "I'm going out for a bit before the event ok? I'll meet you guys at the park."

"Ok kc. See ya then." Rachel said as the girls waved Kc goodbye.

Rachel's vibrated in her pocket.

From: Jeongmin

To: Rachel

Hey baby girl. Busy??

Rachel blushed as she read the text. She still wasn't used to Jeongmin's nicknames.

To: Jeongmin

From: Rachel

No not really. Why??

From: Jeongmin

To: Rachel

Just want to hang out with my girlfriend. I'll be outside your apartment building in 5min. See you then

Rachel sighed. Typical Jeongmin. Always deciding things himself. Rachel shrugged it off and went to change.

Rachel Music Never Sleeps

"I'm going out guys. Meet you at the park." Rachel said as she walked out the door.

"Well I guess it's just you and me then right Mariah?" Kylie asked. Unfortunately for her, Mariah was too busy on her phone to notice.

From: Minwoo

To: Mariah

I'm all alone with Kwangmin hyung right now. The other hyungs left to do stuff... Do you wanna go somewhere?

From: Mariah

To: Minwoo

I'm stuck in the house with Kylie unnie so... Sure ^^ Let me get ready first and I'll meet you outside Charms and Charming.

After sending that message, Mariah ran to her room to change.

Mariah music never sleeps

"Hi Kylie. Bye Kylie." Mariah said running past Kylie and out the door. Kylie pouted and slumped against the couch and checked her phone.

From: Kwangmin

To: Kylie

I just got ditched by the maknae.... and the hyungs....

From: Kylie

To: Kwangmin

You too huh? Wanna go somewhere with me?

From: Kwangmin

To: Kylie

Sure. Where should I meet you?

From: Kylie

To: Kwangmin

Outside school. Is that ok?

From: Kwangmin

To: Kylie

The only time I voluntarily go to school..... Yeah it's fine. See you in a few

Kylie rolled her eyes at Kwangmin's statement. Yeah she knew how much he disliked school. Kylie stretched and rolled off the couch.

"Hm.... Might as well wear something MNS related." She sighed as she got dressed.

Kylie Music Never Sleeps

"Well this should be good enough right?" Kylie asked herself as she looked in the mirror. ". . .Who am I talking to?"

______________________________________________

 

 

(Listen while reading)

"Aigo..... There's my sweetie girl." Youngmin thought as he saw Kc walking towards the park. He waved his arm up to catch her attention and smiled when she started picking up her pace.

"Hey you." Kc said with a smile as she gave him a peck on the cheek. The two held hands as they started walking around the park watching as people set up for MNS.

"You look really cute you know." Youngmin chuckled as he gestured to the headphone wearing owl on her hoodie. He swung their arms back and forth listening to their bracelets clink together.

"You don't look so bad yourself blondey..." Kc said as she blushed at his compliment. Youngmin was dressed in faded jeans, high tops, and a dark grey hoodie. Even though it was simple, she liked this side of him compared to the glitzy, bad boy he was before.

"So.... Any reason you wanted to meet at the park?" Youngmin asked.

"Uh well....." Kc trailed off. Before Youngmin could ask again, someone came up to them.

"Kc~ You're here early. Oh and I see you've brought a friend. That's good. Go help set up the speakers." The mysterious girl said.

"Ok Ate (ah-teh)." Kc replied as she started to lead Youngmin away. The mysterious girl, aka Charice, pulled Kc away for a split second.

"Who's tall, blonde, and hot?" She asked Kc teasingly.

"Ate!" Kc exclaimed as she flushed deep red.

"Aigo~! My baby sister has a boyfriend~! Just keep him away from Kuyas if you want him to live." Charice giggled. Kc blushed more and went back to Youngmin.

"Hey, wasn't that your sister?" Youngmin asked Kc. She only nodded in response trying to turn her face back to normal.

Youngmin smirked. "So... Tall, blonde, and hot huh?"

"Yah!" Kc punched Youngmin in the shoulder and walked away.

"Apa!" Youngmin exclaimed as he rubbed his shoulder. "Baby girl I was just teasing!" He exclaimed as he ran after her.

_______________________________________


Rachel walked outside of the building and sure enough, Jeongmin was there as he said he would be.

"Jeongmin!" Rachel exclaimed to get his attention.

"Hey." Jeongmin said with a smile as Rachel caught up to him. "What's with the shirt?"

"Music Never Sleeps... You know, the event I've been talking about for this past week?" Rachel said slightly angry.

"O-oh... Of course. I remember now." Jeongmin replied. Rachel sighed. Of course he didn't remember. He barely paid attention to a word she said.

"Why can't he be more like Ricky...." Rachel mumbled thinking Jeongmin couldn't hear her. But he did. And her words cut him like a knife.

"She's still thinking about him...." Jeongmin thought sadly. He sighed. "Rachel...."

"Hm?"

"I have something for you." Jeongmin pulled out a ring from his pocket.

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/613997888_4/Wholesale-fashion-silver-couple-heart-diamond-crystal-finger-ring-Pink-Blue-Purple-3C-romantic-lover-ring.jpg

"I have a matching one except the crystals are blue." Jeongmin said as he showed her his ring.

"Oh Jeongmin.... That must have cost a ton!" Rachel exclaimed. To Jeongmin, it wasn't a really big deal how much money he spent. But he bit his tongue knowing he might make Rachel think he got her the ring willy nilly.

"It's beautiful." Rachel said as she slipped the ring on and gave him a hug.

Jeongmin wrapped his arms around her tightly. "I'm glad you like it."

___________________________________

Mariah was waiting outside Charms and Charming for Minwoo.

"Yah.... Where is he..." Mariah thought as she checked her phone for the time.

"Mariah!"

Mariah turned around to see Minwoo running towards her.

"Hey hey hey. Slow down. I'm not going anywhere." Mariah giggled as she took out a tissue and wiped his forehead.

"Miahne.... I sweat a lot... The hyungs make fun of me sometimes and call me wet Minwoo." Minwoo mumbled slightly embarrassed.

"Ah it's alright. I don't mind." Mariah said with a smile.

"Hey.... You're wearing the necklace." Minwoo said happily.

"Of course I am. What do you take me for?" Mariah asked teasingly.

"A-ani... I just meant that- never mind...." Minwoo sighed. Mariah just laughed.

"Do you wanna hang out inside for a bit?" Minwoo asked as he opened the door to Charms and Charming.

"That sounds nice." Mariah said as she walked in.

_______________________________________________

Kwangmin waited outside the school with his arms crossed as he waited for Kylie.

"Where is she...." He thought to himself.

"Boo."

Kwangmin jumped slightly. "Geez Ky! Don't scare me like that!"

Kylie laughed. "It honestly doesn't take much to scare you Kwangmin. Even a toaster scared you."

"It surprised me!"

"Mhm. Sure." Kylie laughed again and punched Kwangmin's arm gently.

"So where do you want to go?" Kwangmin asked.

"Let's go to the park. We can wait until the event starts." Kylie said as she started to walk off.

"Oh no you don't." Kwangmin said as he grabbed Kylie's hand and pulled her back. "Look both ways BEFORE crossing the road."

"Oh please. I look both ways WHILE crossing the road."

". . .What in the world am I going to do with you...."

_________________________________________________

Kylie and Kwangmin were holding hands as they walked through the park looking at the vendor's carts selling MNS.

"Kwangmin! Look!" Kylie pulled Youngmin behind a cart and pointed to Kc and Youngmin holding hands looking at MNS hoodies.

"Ooooooh.... So that's where he went." Kwangmin nodded.

"They look cute together don't they?"

"Yeah, they really do." Kwangmin turned around and his eyes almost popped out of their sockets. "Kylie! Look!" He turned Kylie's head for her to see Jeongmin and Rachel looking at MNS guitar picks.

"Whoah..... I did not see that coming." Kylie said shocked, trying to process the sight.

"Well... At least we know the maknaes are clean right?" Kwangmin asked.

"...Hahaha... You're funny Kwangmin. Reeeeaaallllllllyyyyyyyy funny." Kylie laughed sarcastically as she shuffled to the left trying to obscure Kwangmin's view.

". . ." Kwangmin lifted Kylie slightly and moved her back. Once he did that, he had a clear view of Mariah and Minwoo eating cotton candy while they got more snacks.

Kwangmin sighed. "They are so lucky Donghyun hyung and Hyunseung hyung aren't here..."

"Why would it be a problem if they saw them together?" Kylie asked.

"Well.... I don't know how to explain it...." Kwangmin sighed.

"Are you afraid that they'll be disappointed?" Kylie asked as she squeezed Kwangmin's hand."

"Yeah.... That's exactly it..." Kwangmin said as he squeezed back.

"I can understand that. They did a lot for you over the past few years. You just want them to be proud."

"You..... You really get me, Kylie. It's nice having someone who understands me.... If you haven't noticed, I'm not really the best at expressing myself..."

"And that's ok. Everyone's different. Plus, it's fun trying to figure you out." Kylie giggled as she slapped an MNS hat onto Kwangmin's head. "Here. For you." Kylie handed the vendor some money and walked Kwangmin away.

"Hey. I'm the guy aren't I? I could have paid for it myself." Kwangmin said with a slight smile. Kylie just laughed in response.

"Her laugh.... It's so... Beautiful...." Kwangmin thought. "Everything about her is beautiful. Her voice, her hair, her laugh, and most of all. Her heart. She's so understanding and kind. She's like an angel."

"Kwangmin? Helloooooooo? You in there?" Kylie asked.

Kwangmin shook his head. "Hm? What?"

"You've been staring at me for the past 5 minutes.... Do I have something on my face?" Kylie asked as she rubbed around her face.

"A-Ani.... I was just thinking."

"Ah ok. Hey.... Do you hear something?"

"Hear what?"

"MBLAQ! Oh wow! I didn't even realize they had started!" Kylie exclaimed as she dragged Kwangmin through the crowd of people trying to get to the stage.

Kwangmin chuckled as he followed Kylie through the crowd.

"We would like to welcome everyone to our event, Music Never Sleeps!" Charice exclaimed as she raised the mic to capture the audiences cheers. "First, I would like to introduce you to TruToYou's newest band, MBLAQ! Just think of this as their debut stage. Everyone please give them a warm welcome!"

(ignore the talking)

"I have to admit... They're pretty good." Kwangmin said.

"Pretty good? They're REALLY good." Kylie said as she stuck her tongue out at Kwangmin.

"Sorry. My pride won't allow me to say that." He chuckled.

Rachel and Jeongmin were somewhere stuck in the middle of the crowd.

"Wow. Three songs after another. And in front of so many people." Rachel said in awe.

"Well they've probably been practicing for a long time right?" Jeongmin said wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"True. It's still really impressive though."

"Jeongmin?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't think we'll be able to get out of this crowd anytime soon..."

Jeongmin chuckled. "Ah it's alright. Just as long as I don't lose you."

The maknaes were a bit smarter. They stayed closer to the back.

"I wish I could perform like them some day." Mariah sighed.

"You will. One day. And everyone can see how talented you are." Minwoo said reassuringly.

"You really think so?"

"I know so."

"This will be their final performance everyone! So, give them a nice round of applause!"

The crowd cheered as MBLAQ started their final performance.

 

 

"Wah! They're so cool!"

"They're really handsome!"

And more compliments were heard through the crowd

"Ah our boys are doing great for their first performance don't you think?" Kc asked Youngmin.

"Yeah... Sure...." Youngmin grumbled feeling slightly upset that Kc called MBLAQ 'her boys'.

"Aigo." Kc giggled. "Is Youngminnie jealous?" Kc asked him as she pinched his cheek slightly.

"...Maybe...."

"You don't have to be silly. You're my boy too." Kc said as she pecked Youngmin on his cheek.

__________________________________________________

"Hyungs.... You will not believe what we saw today." Ricky said as he threw some photos onto a table.

__________________________________________________

Yay ^^ Cliff hangar. I thought I'd put that in there to say sorry. I've been really busy this past week because of all of my stinkin tests!!!!!!!! ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOPZXCVBNM!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. Now for some confession time.

I kind of sort of stole the Music Never Sleeps things from Jason Chen.

So I thought I would give him some credit of course ^^

http://www.youtube.com/user/miniachilles

Please listen to his songs. His originals are crazy addicting and his covers are FANTABULOUS! The first song I heard him sing was his original song called "Best Friend". It's super sweet and I listen to it everyday.

Also for the merchandise that I used in the story, you can buy them here -------->  http://www.jasonchenstore.com/

(MNS guitar picks) THE WHITE ONE GLOWS IN THE DARK!

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0186/0514/products/Picks_1024x1024.jpg?47

(MNS hat) Owls are so adorable. But not as adorable as pandas.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0186/0514/products/davidsohat_1024x1024.jpg?47

And of course.... HOODIES!!!!

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0186/0514/products/M_Vintage_1024x1024.jpg?47\

There are wristbands, shirts, tank tops, stickers, and more!!!!!!!

See you guys later ^^ I'll try and update sooner since tests are done....for now :'(