Setting Them Straight

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

 

 

No One's POV

After the girls finished their home work at around 6:00 PM, Princess Charming headed to Kc's aunts's cafe. It was called Charms and Charming.  Other than the four girls' parents, Kc's aunt Eden was their number one fan.

CharmsAndCharming

CharmsandCharming

Kc was working the cash register, Kylie and Mariah were working as waitresses, and Rachel was helping Auntie Eden in the kitchen. As it got darker, business started to slow. Only one person was left in the cafe. She was from Seoul High School of Arts and Academics too. Since she was the only one left Rachel went into the kitchen to help Mariah and Auntie Eden with the dishes while Kc and Kylie stayed to clean the tables.

Suddenly the door burst open and Boyfriend stormed in as angry as ever. The girl in the cafe looked frightened and tried to shove herself into the corner.

"So this is where you were hiding!!" Donghyun said as he and Hyunseong grabbed her arms forcefully. This shocked Kc and Kylie. Boyfriend wasn't known to do any physical harm to girls.

"Ow! You're hurting me!" The girl screamed in pain.

"This is what you get for disrespecting my brother like that!" Youngmin exclaimed as he held his hand up and slapped the poor girl. Tears started pouring out of her eyes. Youngmin was about to hit her again when Kylie swiped a table cloth off a nearby table and wrapped it around the girl and grabbed her away from Boyfriend as Kc slapped Youngmin right back.

"The way you guys treat people makes me sick!" Kc yelled. "I've been meaning to say this for a while but I think I've been holding it in far too long. GO SCREW YOURSELF!!!" Kc screamed at them blind with anger. Boyfriend stared at her wide eyed but she wasn't done yet. She had plenty more things to say. "You think your so much better than anyone else but you're the lowest of the low!"

Hearing their friend yelling, Rachel and Mariah stepped out of the kitchen. Great. Now Mariah was mad.

"I don't care what kind of excuses you have but how dare you slap this girl!!!" Mariah said as she stormed over to where Boyfriend was.

"We had perfect right to. Besides what are you going to do? Call the cops on us? We're rich so it doesn't matter." Minwoo said smugly.

"Did you earn that money? No. Your parents earned it and you use it for your own selfish purposes." Rachel hissed.

"I've had enough of this!" Jeongmin said stepping up towards the girls. No one EVER talked to Boyfriend that way before.

"I agree." Kc said. "Now you can leave here a) through that door, b) in an ambulance, or c) with the police. Any way is fine with me."

Jeongmin threw a punch but Kc met it with her own punch. A little trick she learned from an old friend. Think of it like a car crash. 30 mph plus 30 mph equals 60 mph car crash or in this case Jeongmin's fractured wrist.

"AAAAAARRRRRGGG!!!!! Jeongmin screamed as his fist was filled with pain.

"I guess you pick b)." Kc gave him a fake smile while she waved her fingers up and down. "Now buh-bye."

Boyfriend glared at her before walking out the door. The anger that the girls felt died down a bit. The girl that was slapped by Youngmin had left after Auntie Eden apologized and gave her some sweets. Kc realized what had happened during her little rampage.

"OOOOOOO SHIZ!!!!!" Kc thought in her head. "WHAT DID I JUST DO??!! I'M SUPPOSED TO KEEP CREEPS LIKE THEM AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS! THEY ARE DEFINITELY NOT GOING TO LEAVE THEM ALONE AFTER THIS!!"

"Well I'm glad you said shiz instead of actually swearing but seriously Kc calm down. You're strangling an orange!" Kylie told Kc. Kc looked at her hand and saw the fruit. Then she realized she was speaking out loud.

"Nuh Uh!! It's a tangerine!!!!!!!" Kc said pointing to the fruit. Oh Kc....

"WHATEVER!" Kylie said yelling at Kc. Kc pouted and put the fruit down.

"Now Kywie's gonna yell at me...." Kc thought.

"YES! YES I AM!!!"

Rachel and Mariah sat on the side lines. If Kylie couldn't prevent a fight then she would definitely give you a lecture about it.

"Were you even thinking?" Kc opened but Kylie interrupted whatever she was about to say.

"No! No you were not!. You had to go and fracture someone's wrist! Now you have to go apologize!"

Mariah and Rachel did a spit take and Kc gaped at her bestie. What. The. Flipping. PANCAKES!!!

"NOOOOOO!!!!" Kc yelled.

"YESSSSS!"

"I'll apologize to those jerks when you decide to marry our music teacher's second oldest son and  have two sets of twins!"

"YEAH well if you don't then I'll take away your song book away unless somehow our music teacher's oldest son becomes your mom and dad and his best friend becomes your uncle/son!!!"

"I'll apologize to them once they stop being jerks!"

"KC!"

"KYLIE!"

"Alright! Alright! Just shush up!!!" Rachel said trying to get the two to shut up.

".......Fine." Kc and Kylie pouted.

"I am so telling MBLAQ what happened!!!" Mariah exclaimed running to get her phone.

"OH NO YOU DON'T!!!" Kc yelled running after her.

"YEAH! I want to tell them!" Rachel said running after them too.

"RACHEL!" Kylie yelled. Soon all four of them piled on top of Mariah trying to grab the phone.

________

At Boyfriend's Mansion

Jeongmin was having his wrist bandaged while the other five were sitting in the liiving room.

"I swear I'm going to beat those girls black and blue." Donghyun mumbled under his breath.

"Yeah. I can't wait to get back at them." Hyunseong said.

"Who do they think they are talking to us like that!" Kwangmin said in a frustrated tone. "How dare they disrespect us like that. Lowest of the low? Please! If anything they are!"

"Go screw yourself? That girl really makes me want to...URRRGGG" Youngmin said as he punched the wall and made a hole. His fist started to bleed.

"Calm down. We don't need more injured hands." Jeongmin said walking into the living room. "We'll get our revenge soon."

"How?" Minwoo questioned his hyung.

"Like this." They all leaned forward to hear Jeongmin's plan.