Avoiding and Confronting

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

Sorry it took so long to update... Again :'( I promise you, I'm almost done with the story.

__________________________________________

A week passed after Rachel and Jeongmin's incident and neither spoke one word to the other. 

"What's up with Rachel?" Mariah whispered to Kylie and Aly while Rachel was sitting in her desk staring out the window.

"I don't know... But Kc's been mopey all week too... I'm getting really worried about them....." Kylie sighed. 

"I blame their good for nothing boyfriends...." Aly mumbled. "I don't know about you two, but I'm finding out what happened."

"We already know what happened... Youngmin took advantage of Kc and Jeongmin was a big cheater..." Mariah sighed. 

"They wouldn't have done those things without a reason... I'm not even sure it was really them who did it." Kylie said. 

"I could care less. I still don't trust those two and I never will." 

Aly walked away leaving Kylie and Mariah arguing. 

________________________________

 Aly walked out of the library on her way to a date with Taemin.

Aly catches them

She was about to turn the corner of the library when she saw Teen Top huddled in a small circle. She quickly stepped back behind the corner and listened to their conversation.

"Ah, it was so easy to trick her. I always knew she liked me." Ricky said smugly.

"Yeah, which is why she chose Jeongmin over you." Changjo snickered.

Ricky rolled his eyes and punched Changjo in the arm. "I highly doubt they're still together."

"What did you do?" Chunji asked.

"I kissed her. She kissed me back. Sleeker oil a picture and showed it to Jeongmin. Val kissed him, I led Rachel right to them, and she ran off crying. Simple." Ricky shrugged.

"Wow maknae. You're ok fire. First stealing Youngmin's phone and postin all of those pictures of Kc, and now this? Way to go." L.Joe said as he patted Ricky on the back.

"I know I'm the best" 

Aly grit her teeth.

"So it was them... I knew they seemed a little off!" Aly thought angrily. "I need to tell the girls."

Aly tiptoed away from the corner until she heard a crunch under her boot.

"Are you kidding me!?" She thought. She stood still as six shadows loomed over her"

"Hyunseung, do you think we were a bit hard on them?" Donghyun  sighed as he and Hyunseung walked down the sidewalk.

"We might have been... Just a little... But if anything, you should've seen this coming." Hyunseung shrugged.

"What!? Me!? Why me!?"

"You're the leader. Plus, it was a bit cliche." Hyunseung said bluntly.

"...." Donghyun didn't say a word as he contemplated on whether he should hit or strangle Hyunseung.

"What do you think you're doing listening in on our private conversation." Chunji growled stepping closer to Aly.

"I-I..." Aly stuttered as she backed away from him.

"Hey... Isn't she one of them? She hangs out with those girls too right?" Niel asked.

"Yeah... She does... I guess we forgot to get rid of her along with MBLAQ." CAP said as he crossed his arms.

Aly glared at the six boys in front of her. "Look, whatever you're doing to my friends, I want it to stop now."

"You can want what you want but the damage is already done. Kc and Rachel are broken inside. The friendship between all of you is hanging by a thread. We've already done our part." Changjo snickered.

"You people are sick." Aly said as she glared harder.

"Take. That. Back." Chunji growled.

"Make. Me."

Before Chunji could raise his hand to hit Aly, Donghyung grabbed him by his collar ad pulled him back roughly which made Chunji choke.

"You shouldn't hit a girl." Donghyun said monotonously as he gripped Chunji's collar harder.

The other five members of Teen Top surrounded them. 

"I wouldn't do anything if I were you." Hyunseung said. "Hit him, and word of this gets spread throughout school."

L.joe glared at Hyunseung. "People are more likely to believe us rather than you."

"Enough. We have no more business with them. Our job is done." CAP said as he pulled Donghyun away from Chunji. 

The rest glared at Donghyun and Hyunseung as they followed CAP.

"Kids.... So troublesome." Donghyun sighed as he and Hyunseung started to walk away. 

"Wait! I know what happened to Jeongmin and Youngmin!" Aly exclaimed. 

Donghyun and Hyunseung stopped in their tracks.

"Fine... You're coming with us. But you have to help us fix them." 

_________________________________________________

Ok sorry for the lame-ish chapter. I believe I have three more chapters, give or take, and a little fun chapter. Then I can focus working on some new story ideas.

I promised myself when I first started writing that I would complete a story before I started another..... Yeah, I can see why most authors work on several at a time. I have tons of story ideas that I REALLY REALLY want to work on which is why I haven't been updating as quickly :'( Forgive me. I've had writers block due to my many other story ideas!

Oh, and school isn't really helping either so bear with meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Anyways, I'll try to finish up this story without rushing it so much.

Also, feel free to check out my applyfic for a new story I was thinking of :) Apply Here