Prizes, prizes and surprises

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

Backstage

Princess Charming was about to enter their dressing room to get ready for the prize presentation but they were stopped by MBLAQ

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Joon and Mir screamed as they tackled the unsuspecting girls.

"Did you like our performance?" Mir asked excitedly.

"Of course. We just didn't think it was you at first considering you all were actually...cool."

"You don't think we're cool now?" Seungho asked as he and the rest of MBLAQ walked up to the girls.

"Psh of course we do. But when you perform you're...cooler...." Rachel said trying to be nice.

"Oh I see. I think we need to teach you a lesson missy." Seungho and G.O started to tickle Rachel.

"Yah! Cut it out!!!" Rachel exclaimed in between giggles.

"You guys did great." Kc said sweetly to Joon, Thunder, and Mir.

"You were too! The dance you guys did was totally unlike any of the other girl groups!" Thunder exclaimed.

"That's what we were going for..." Kylie said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Speaking of girl groups, that Hyuna girl seems kinda nice don't you think?" Joon said.

"You would..You would..." Kylie said while rolling her eyes.

"Hey Kylie? If you're the choreographer, why weren't you the one in front and not Kc?" Mir asked.

"Don't even get them started." Mariah warned. "They had a huge argument about that! 'You're the choreographer! You be in front.' You're the leader you be in front!' Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah." She mocked. "As you can see, in the end , Kc lost because we all ganged up on her."

"Ohhhhhhh...Well yeah, leader should be in front. You and Kylie can also just take turns being in front. Wait. What about you and Rachel?" Thunder asked.

"Well we're the top two singers-"

"Don't say that. There's only four of you. How are you supposed to pick top two?" Seungho asked jokingly as he and G.O stopped tickling Rachel.

"Well it's TRUE. They're the dancers!" Mariah exclaimed.

"Then I really want to hear them sing." G.O said. Kc and Kylie just scoffed and walked into the dressing room. When they were out of ear shot, Rachel and Mariah leaned over.

"That's the point!" They whispered.

"We're the visuals and we didn't want them to be forgotten so we purposely made them more mysterious and enticing. It worked though right?" Rachel asked. MBLAQ nodded vigorously.

"Well we'll see you guys in a bit!" Rachel exclaimed happily as she and Mariah walked into the dressing room.

_____________________________

Mariah and Rachel were the first ones done. They were helping Kc and Kylie finish up.

Rachel was wearing this

Rachel Prize ceremony

 

 

 

And Mariah was wearing this

Mariah Prize presentation

 

 

"You know, it was really nice for your Ate Charice to give us these dresses, shoes, AND jewelry." Rachel said happily. Charice is Kc's older sister. You know. The one that runs TruToYou Fashions.

"She's only using it as free advertisement. She hasn't released these dresses yet and wants to make sure the sell." Kc said behind the curtain of the changing stall.

"Well I would totally but this dress AND these shoes." Rachel said.

"You do realize that it's free right?" Kc asked.

"REALLY!!!" Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah exclaimed.

"Yup. She said she had full confidence that a ton of girls will flock the stores to buy our outfits. She purposely chose us because of the publicity because of the showcase and well you and Mariah since...yeah...You two know how to make awesome outfits..."

"You and Kylie make awesome outfits too!" Mariah argued.

"Yeah but not as good as you two." Kylie mumbled. "Well? Does it look ok?" She stepped out of the dressing room wearing this. Her long blonde hair covered her exposed shoulder.

Kylie Prize pressentation

 

 

 

"Woah..." Rachel and Mariah said in awe.

"Thanks. Kc are you done yet! We want to see you!" Kylie exclaimed.

"....My sister hates me..." Kc mumbled.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean." Kc stepped out of the dressing room. She left her hair down like she always does.

Kc Prize presentation

 

 

"I'm wearing red. I'll stand out way too much! I'm not supposed to stand out!" Kc exclaimed unhappily.

"You'd stand out anyway. Converse with the dress, the black jacket..." Rachel said while looking at Kc up and down.

"Oh please. No one is telling me I can't wear converse with my dress." Kc said while rolling her eyes.

"It suits you though." Kylie said while trying to make her feel better.

"Yeah. I guess..."

"Ooooh I can't believe you're wearing the bracelet I bought you!" Rachel exclaimed. She got it for Kc to make sure she wore something other than black and blue everyday.

"Yup and now I can wear it."

"Where'd you get the treble clef ring?" Mariah asked.

"It's from my sister. She gave it to me after she gave me this dress. She said it suited me..." Kc said while giving off a small smile.

"Well she's not wrong. Well let's go!"

The girls stepped out of the dressing room.

_________________________

"Hey there you -woah-" MBLAQ was speechless seeing the girls dressed like...that. MBLAQ had changed out of their gold and black army type clothes from their performance to this.

Photobucket

(left to right: Joon, Mir, G.O, Seungho, Thunder)

The two bands met in one of the waiting room for the performers. The waiting rooms had doors that lead directly to the stage. There were quite a few waiting rooms so it was good that they were the only ones in this room.

"You like?" Rachel asked while doing a spin. MBLAQ could only nod. Rachel and Mariah were in front while Kc and Kylie stood in the back kinda embarrassed.

"Kc, Kylie. Come here. I wanna take a better look at you." Seungho said as he beckoned the two girls forward. Rachel and Mariah slid behind them and pushed them forward. MBLAQ observed the two oldest girls for a few moments before they started to "cry".

"They're growing up! Just look at them!"

"NO! THEY STILL NEED TO BE OUR INNOCENT LITTLE GIRLS"

"Our Kylie! The boys will start coming for sure!!!!!"

"KC!!! Even if you're wearing a jacket and converse you still look so...so...WAH!!!!"

"We're going to have our work cut out for us from now on. There'll be suitors around every corner!!!"

"Will you all hush up!" Kc exclaimed out of embarrassment. "What if someone else passes by!" MBLAQ stopped crying and put on serious faces.

"But seriously. You guys won't be left alone after tonight. Because of the performances I mean. I just want you to be careful ok?" G.O said with concern.

"We know...Even though we're not exactly looking forward to it..We know." Kc said with a sigh.

"You'll be fine. I know you will." G.O said with full confidence "By the way, I don't think I've ever seen you wear a necklace." He told Kc.

Kc's necklace

 

"Yeah. Where'd you get that? A secret lover? The secret admirer??" Joon asked.

"Well..." Kc trailed off keeping MBLAQ in suspense.

"I got it from..."

"My mom." She said bluntly almost making MBLAQ fall over.

"Yah Kc~" Mir pouted. Kc pinched his cheeks and laughed.

"I can't believe you guys have noticed by now anyway. I've worn this since seventh grade and I've never taken it off since." Kc said.

"Really??" Mariah asked surprised. "I didn't notice either!"

"....Pabo. How long have you known me! How could you not have noticed that!!!"

"I don't know..."

"Whatever. Let's go."

______________________________________

"I hope you're ready everyone because the votes have been counted. Now let's invite our performers on stage!"

Everyone went up in order of the performances.

  • Shinee
  • DBSK
  • Beast
  • 2PM
  • Super Junior
  • MBLAQ
  • Teen Top
  • Boyfriend
  • Secret
  • Hyuna
  • Wonder Girls
  • DIVA
  • Princess Charming
  • Girls' Generation
  • Jewelry and VOS

Teen Top and Boyfriend didn't change from the outfits they wore in the performance.

Photobucket

(left to right: Chunji, L.Joe, CAP, Niel, Ricky, Changjo)

Boyfriend

(left to right: Jeongmin, Kwangmin, Minwoo, Youngmin, Donghyun, Hyunseong)

Then there was DIVA being well...DIVA.

sistar

(please ignore the sistar thing. Like I said, I don't hate them but yeah. Left to right: Dana, Ae-Sook, Valerie, In-Hye)

Most of the male audience dropped dead when Princess Charming walked onto the stage.

"Hmmm. They actually look like girls." Donghyun whispered.

"Hmm I guess. But they're still not as pretty as these other girls." Hyunseong said haughtily. "What do you guys think?"

"As if. No matter how hard they try, they still won't be pretty in my eyes." Jeongmin said as he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah." Youngmin agreed. Then he smirked. "They'll still be all over us after tonight."

"Of course they will hyung. Then the fun begins." Minwoo said in sinister way.

"Sigh. It's so troublesome though. They're make me so angry." Kwangmin said angrily.

"Keep it together donsaengie. We have to make sure that our reputation isn't tarnished because of them and that they won't dare disrespect us again." Youngmin said while putting his hand on Kwangmin's shoulder.

"I know. And don't call me donsaengie! You're only six minutes older than me!"

"Alright everyone. The winners' name is in this envelope right here. Which group will win the prize of their own fashion line, photo shoot, and music video. DRUM ROLL PLEASE!"

Everyone was in suspense as the principle slowly opened the envelope and pulled out a sheet. Hands were gripping arm rests, lips were bitten until they bled.

"Well this has never happened before..." The principle mumbled. The entire auditorium was in complete silence waiting for the principle to explain himself.

"It seems we have a tie!" The principle said excitedly. The audience cheered while the performers were racking their brains out in suspense.

"And the winners are...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"BOYFRIEND AND TEEN TOP!!!!"

The audience mostly the girls erupted into applause, cheers, fan chants, etc.

"Well they both were pretty popular so it's not that surprising." Mariah said.

"Their performances were also really good." Rachel said happily. Well she meant Teen Top.

"Isn't this a little cliche?" Kylie asked.

"I don't care. all that matters is that my sister is the one that has to deal with them..." Kc said monotonously.

"Well congratulations to these to bands. I will meet with you in my office Monday to go over the details. Let's give another round of applause for them!!"

___________________________

The showcase ended and all of the performers were packing up. Princess Charming was about to leave when Kylie remembered something.

"Wait! We can't leave yet! We have to go talk to Taemin~ssi!" She exclaimed.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot!" Rachel smacked her head.

"Come on! Maybe they didn't leave yet!" Mariah exclaimed. The four girls went to look for SHINee.

"Where are they?" Rachel asked.

"Did they leave already?" Mariah asked

"Oh heck to the no! They could not have left already!!" Kylie exclaimed in frustration.

Kc kept quiet. She just kept looking here and there for the members of SHINee.

"Hmmmm DBSK. No. Beast . No. Super Junior. No. Dang they have a lot of members..." Kc thought as she looked for SHINee. " 2PM. No. Boyfriend? Heck no. AHA! SHINee"

Kc walked towards the SHINee members.

"Why do they have to be so far away?" She thought angrily. "Good thing I wore converse instead of heels"

"Yah! Lee Taemin!" He turned to see Kc walking towards him with her arms crossed and slight anger in her eyes. Poor guy. He thought he was about to die. He turned his head back to his friends.

"Yah Taemin! What did you do to make the school bad girl angry?" Jonghyun whispered.

"I don't know hyung. Help me!" He pleaded.

"Taemin~ssi?" Taemin felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned to see that is was Kc.

"N-nae?" He stuttered.

Then she did something no one ever thought she would. She smiled.

"It's nice to finally meet you. I've heard a lot about you from your girlfriend." Taemin's eyes widened.

"You know Jangmi?" Taemin asked excitedly.

"Rose? Who?" Kc was confused.

"I call Aly Jangmi sometimes. As you already know, it means rose. So you know Aly?"

"Of course I know her. She talks about you non stop too."

"Awww she's so cute ♥"

"Kc!" Taemin and Kc stopped talking to see a very angry Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah walking up to them.

"Why'd you leave us there! Why didn't you tell us you found them?" Rachel asked with an angry pout.

"Sorry Rachel. I just really wanted to talk to him." Kc answered shyly.

"Well so do we!" SHINee burst into laughter.

They all talked for a really long time. Taemin introduced the girls to his friends and Kc introduced SHINee to her friends. They complemented each other on their performances. Taemin was especially eager about that since he was the lead dancer of SHINee after all. He and Kylie got along pretty well. Rachel and Mariah quickly made friends with Key and Jonghyun. Of course... Kc also made good friends with Onew and Minho, the dorky leader and the quiet one.

"Well we have to go now." Onew said. The two bands were saddened at that.

"Oh ok then!" Taemin said being the bubbly maknae.

Minho waved before he leaned over and whispered to Kc. "We would have had to go anyway since those guys over there seem to want to kill us." He gestured behind her.

"Well bye bye." Jonghyun said waving to the girls.

"Taemin! Hurry up!" Key umma called over his shoulder.

"Yes umma ^^"

"Hmmm should I have told them that Aly will be....Nah they'll find out sooner or later." Taemin thought.

When SHINee left, Kc peeked out of the corner of her eye to where Minho gestured. Boyfriend. She didn't get what he meant by Boyfriend seeming like they wanted to kill them.

"I guess we should head out too." Kc said turning her attention back to her friends.

"Yeah let's go!" Rachel said excitedly.

"I call shot gun!" Kylie called out.

"You can't call shot gun until we get to the car..." Mariah said.

"I know. I was just putting it out there."

____________________

Boyfriend's POV

"I can't believe she walked right past us just to talk to some newbie!" Youngmin exclaimed angrily as he watched Kc smile and talk to that Taemin guy.

"What I can't believe is how mad you are over this." Donghyun smirked. "Don't tell me you actually like her."

Youngmin's eyes widened "Of course I don't. It's just that...that...she should be all over us right?"

"It needs a little while to sink in Youngmin. Just wait." Jeongmin said "It's not like she likes him. He's got a girlfriend anyway." Jeongmin said. Just then Rachel came up to Kc and Taemin angry that Kc got to him first.

"Why is she so angry about something like that? That guy doesn't seem so special. So why is she like that?" Jeongmin mumbled a tad bit angry.

"Don't worry hyung. It'll take time for it to sink in. It's not like she likes him. He's got a girlfriend anyway." Youngmin said with a smirk.

"Don't sass me..."

Through all of this Kwangmin and Minwoo were lost in their own thoughts.

"They seem to be getting along." Kwangmin thought bitterly as he watched Kylie and Taemin talk. "What do I care anyway.? And why do I feel so angry over nothing?"

"Oh sure. When I'm around her she freaks out. When she's with some guys she's never met, she's super happy. What the -censored- am I doing wrong!!!" Minwoo thought angrily.

"Yah hyung? Can't we just beat them up or something instead of this? I've already got Mariah scared of me." Minwoo asked Jeongmin.

"No. They'll get over it quickly. We need to teach them a permanent lesson." Jeongmin said.

"Aish fine..But we need to step up our game." Kwangmin sighed.

"How are we supposed to do that?" Jeongmin asked,."

"I don't know. You figure it out. It's your plan anyway."