Valentine's Day

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

I'm so sorry I took so long to update! I knew I should make a Valentine's Day chapter but I didn't think Valentine's Day would be so far away! I'm sorry!

___________________________________________

The girls had just returned home from a tiring day at school. They came home late because they were busy practicing and recording a song for the Valentine's Day Dance at their school.

"Ah~ I am soooooooooooooooo excited for the Valentine's Day dance at school!" Rachel exclaimed.

"Me too!" Kc exclaimed. The other girls looked at her weird.

"I get why Rachel is excited Kc.... But why are you?" Mariah asked.

"Of course I'm excited. I really can't wait to perform our song." Kc answered.

"Oh, well it is a good song. Plus it's very sweet and cute. How did you and Rachel come up with the lyrics?" Kylie asked.

"Well.... It's Valentine's Day themed so it wasn't really that hard to write..." Rachel answered with a light blush spreading across her cheeks.

"True...Wait a second..... We don't have dresses and the dance is tomorrow!" Aly exclaimed.

"Do not worry my dear friends. This maknae has everything figured out." Mariah said with a big smile.

"....I'm... Actually kind of scared..." Rachel shuddered as Kc unlocked the door to their apartment.

"What in the world?!"

The boys were in the family room watching TV....like usual... but that's not what shocked the girls.

"Why has our apartment.... suddenly transformed a garden?" Kylie asked as she looked around. Pots and vases of orchids were everywhere around the apartment. They filled every counter and were shoved into every empty shelf found.

"I blame Kc." Rolando said not looking up from the TV. "By the way. Here." he said as he held a letter up in the air. Kc snatched it from him.

Do you still remember me? It's your secret admirer of course. Or did you forget me already... These orchids are for you and only you. Orchids are a symbol of love and rare and delicate beauty. To me, these flowers describe you perfectly.

". . . Ahahahahahahahaha!" Rolando and the twins burst out laughing as Rachel read the letter out loud.

"R-rare a-and d-delicate?! Pffffffffffft ahahahahahahahaha!" Javen laughed as he rolled around on the floor.

"B-beauty?! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!" Julian laughed as he clutched his stomach.

"Love?" Rolando gagged. "Gross...."

"Ug... You guys are jerks" Kc said as she stuck her tongue out at the boys and strangled the air in front of her.

"Don't worry Kc. They're just being boys." Aly said giving Kc a small hug.

"Brothers are obnoxious..." Rachel and Mariah said in unison.

"Oh yeah? Well girls are weird." Rolando said while sticking out his tongue at Rachel.

"Ummm excuse me little brother. Not all girls are this weird." Rachel fought back.

"Yeah! Honestly! You can't compare us to other girls! We are one of a kind for your information." Kylie said as she snapped her fingers like a diva.

"No one is as weird as us. Get your facts straight." Mariah said haughtily.

"Don't.....Just don't....." Aly said while shaking her head at Kylie and Mariah acting like divas.

Meanwhile...

Boyfriend was in a recording booth at the school. Jeongmin and Youngmin were... the most stressed over the song though. Jeongmin was pacing up and down practicing his vocals while Youngmin was busy practicing the dance moves for the song... in the middle of the room...

"Why in the world are you two so.... stressed...." Donghyung asked, watching his two donsaengs.

"Because!" Jeongmin and Youngmin exclaimed. "It needs to be perfect!"

". . .Why?" Donghyun asked. Jeongmin and Youngmin froze in their spots.

"Oh! I get it." Hyunseung said with a smirk.

"Y-You do?" Jeongmin asked.

"Of course I do. Teen Top is performing aren't they. That's why you two are acting so competitive. Well, why didn't you just tell us sooner. Come on, let's get recording." Hyunseung said while entering the booth. Jeongmin and Youngmin sighed in relief.

"I get that we're performing on Valentine's Day and all.... But do the lyrics have to be this sappy? I mean come on.... My Lady My Lady I’m yours, I love you. My Lady My Lady I’m yours, I miss you. My Lady My Lady I’m yours, I always think of you." Donghyun said while reading off of a sheet.

"Of course they do hyung. I mean... There's always that one person you can't go a day without thinking about and every moment they spend away from you, shatters your heart. Nothing can stop you from missing them." Youngmin said with a far away look in his eyes.

"Youngmin... Are you done ranting?" Donghyun asked while ruffling Youngmin's hair. "I swear you're getting more 4D than you're brother." he chuckled as he walked off into the booth.

Youngmin sighed slightly upset that his hyung didn't understand his feelings.

Kwangmin walked up to his brother and patted him on the back. "It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. It only matters what you think... Isn't that what you always said?"

"Thanks Kwangmin..." Youngmin sighed and patted his twin on the back. "That makes me feel a lot better. Now let's get recording."

Kwangmin nodded and started walking off to the recording booth. He stopped about mid way.

"Hyung? Why do you smell like flowers?"

Youngmin froze in his spot. "Well uh... Valentine's Day is just around the corner. It's a miracle that I smell like flowers and not chocolate."

Kwangmin nodded in agreement and went inside the booth.

Youngmin sighed hoping his brother believed him. "I wonder if she got the orchids...."

________________________________________

"Guys, guys, guys, guys!!!!!!! Our dresses are here!!!!!" Mariah exclaimed, carrying several boxes into the room.

"Mariah? Where did you get these dresses from?" Kylie asked slowly inching towards Mariah.

"Charice." Mariah said with a bright smile. "I told her about the dance and she said she would make our dresses. But I wasn't allowed to tell you because she wanted it to be a surprise. Now everyone take their boxes to their rooms and change....NOW!" Mariah exclaimed as she ran into her room with her box.

"Oh my...." Kylie said as she took her box into her room.

"Are you sure nothing's going to pop out at me?" Kc asked as she grabbed her box and left.

"With her...something's probably going to spring out..." Aly mumbled taking her box to her room.

"Maybe like a jack-in-the-box...." Rachel mumbled bringing her box back.

In her room, Kc laid her dress out on her bed. "Waaaaaah! So pretty..." She started to put on the dress until it got caught on her bracelet.

"Shoot!" She exclaimed as she pulled on her wrist carefully trying not to tear the dress. Her bracelet pulled free without doing any harm to her dress.

Kc sighed in relief and took a good look at her locket bracelet. "It's Valentine's Day today.... But I didn't get Youngmin anything..." Kc thought sadly. "We can't get each other anything because one of the others might find out... All I can do is give him is the song....."

In her room, Rachel twirled around in her dress.

"Ah I'm so excited!" Rachel thought happily. "I can't wait to dance with Jeong- oh wait.... We can't...dance together..." Rachel sighed as she sat on her bed.

"I can't believe it.... I forgot we were supposed to keep everything secret..." Rachel tussled her hair in annoyance and flopped onto her bed.

Mariah came back out of her room first and waited for the other girls. She wore her contacts this time and pulled her hair into a half ponytail and left the rest of her hair flowing free. She used the comb that Kc gave her for Christmas to top it all off.

Mariah Valentine's Day

 

Rachel came out next, stumbling slightly with her high heels.

Rachel Valentine's Day

 

 

"Do you need to practice...walking?" Mariah asked her.

"Psh I'll be fine." Rachel said clinging onto the wall. "Kylie hurry up! I wanna fix my hair!"

"Just a second!" Kylie called from the bathroom.

"...She's curling her hair isn't she...." Mariah grumbled...

"Yup." Rachel said leaning against the wall.

Aly came out of her room blowing on her nails.

Aly Chapter whatever

 

 

 

She was about to knock on the bathroom door when Rachel and Mariah stopped her.

"Don't." They both said.

"Kylie curling her hair again?" Aly asked.

"Yup."

About 10 minutes later, Kylie came out of the bathroom.

"Does my hair look ok?" Kylie asked.

Kylie Valentine's Day

"You're hair looks so pretty!" Rachel exclaimed.

"Rock those zebra stripes." Mariah said giving Kylie a thumbs up.

"Cute necklace." Aly commented as she went inside the bathroom.

"Th-thanks..." Kylie said while her necklace. "Kc? How long are you going to take?

"Hold your horses..." Kc mumbled from her room.

"..Who says 'hold your horses' anymore?" Rachel asked.

"I do!" Kc exclaimed as she walked out the door brushing her hair.

Kc Valentine's Day

"Wait...Why are you all wearing pink?" Kc asked as she looked at the others.

"Kc...Didn't you know? All of the girls were supposed to wear pink." Kylie said.

"...Are you kidding me?" Kc asked clearly not amused.

"Nope...The flyer said pink." Mariah said as she held up a flyer for the dance.

". . . Well I never pay attention to those things anyways" Kc shrugged. "Oh well. Plus... I don't exactly care what everyone else will say." Kc said with a shrug.

"Kc? You...You don't care that you might get made fun of? I thought... I thought that was your biggest fear..." Rachel said.

Kc shook her head. "It was... And now, I guess I'm over it..." Kc said. "It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. It only matters what you think." Kc quoted.

"Wow... Where'd you hear that from?" Mariah asked.

Kc smiled slightly. "A friend... A very good friend..."

Before the girls could question her further, Aly came out of the bathroom finally ready.

"Let's go. Don't want to be too early OR too late." Aly said while pulling the other girls out the door.

________________________________________________________

The girls got to school and went into the gymnasium where the dance was held. There were pink and red heart shaped balloons everywhere. Pink and red confetti littered the floor and all of the food had heart incorporated into them.

DIVA was in their own little corner of the gymnasium laughing and flirting with a bunch of guys. That ended as soon as Dana spotted Princess Charming.

"Oh look. Little miss rebel's wearing red." Dana said glaring at Kc from across the gymnasium.

"I think she's trying way too hard to get noticed." In-Hye said with a roll of her eyes.

"Of course she is." Ae-Sook said with a scoff. "Drama queen much?"

"And look at her little groupies. Thinking they're all that. I just want them to disappear." Valerie said, crossing her arms.

"Patience Val. They'll be too embarrassed to show their faces here soon enough.." Dana said glaring at the four unknowing girls.

Meanwhile, Rachel spotted Jeongmin sipping a cup of red punch talking and laughing with some girl. She frowned slightly seeing him so happy with someone else.

Jeongmin however had to keep his player image in school. Honestly, he could care less about the girl in front of him. He didn't even know her name. He caught Rachel's eye and stared at her up and down. His eyes stopped at her hand and he smiled. She was wearing his ring. He his own version of the ring on his hand feeling very happy.

"Oppa? Jeongmin oppa? Are you listening to me?"

Jeongmin brushed the girl aside and started walking towards Rachel when Hyunseung caught him by the shoulder.

"Yah come on. We have to get ready." Hyunseung said as he pulled Jeongmin away. Jeongmin followed and looked over his shoulder. Rachel smiled at him and gave him a small wave.

Jeongmin smiled back with a wide smile like he gave the girl he was talking to. Only this time, it was sincere.

Minwoo snuck away from his hyungs and filled a plate with several heart shaped treats. He crept over to Mariah making sure no one else paid any attention to him and tapped her on the shoulder.

Mariah turned around a giggled as Minwoo showed her the plate full of treats. "Isn't that a bit too much to eat by yourself?" she asked.

"I wanted to share it with you.... Like the chocolates you made for me..." Minwoo said with a blush as he fed Mariah a cookie. Out of the corner of his eye, Minwoo saw Donghyun looking for him.

"Uh, here you go Mariah." Minwoo said hurriedly as he shoved the plate into her hands. "Don't finish all of them." he said as he ran to Donghyun

Mariah stood in place holding the plate of cookies with a puzzled look on her face.

"Well... That was weird..." She thought

Kwangmin snuck over and tapped Kylie on her shoulder. "Hm, Did you do something new with your hair?" he asked teasingly.

Kylie rolled her eyes. "No." she said sarcastically. "My hair is naturally curly and I always wear it in a bun."

Kwangmin chuckled. "Chill. I'm just joking."

"Mhm. So what's with the outfit?" Kylie asked gesturing to Kwangmin's pure white over coat, white shirt, white pants, white boots, white- well... you get the picture.

"Oh. It's a surprise." Kwangmin said pressing a finger to his lips. "Gotta go." he quickly dashed off.

Meanwhile, Youngmin and Kc were the only people near the refreshment area. They were still careful not to attract any attention.

"Happy Valentine's Day Youngminnie." Kc said in a hushed voice a she pretended to be more focused on pouring herself some punch.

"Happy Valentine's Day Kc." Youngmin said in a low tone. "You look beautiful."

Kc blushed. "Aigo... Don't say things like that... Someone might hear you." she whispered.

"Arrasseo arrasseo." Youngmin chuckled. "By the way, I have a surprise for you."

"Really? What is it?" Kc asked.

"Yah pabo. I'm not going to just tell you what it is. You'll just have to wait and see. Gotta go." Youngmin said as he walked towards the stage.

"Youngmin, where have you been? We're right about to go on stage!" Donghyun said angrily as he crossed his arms.

"Miahne, hyung. I got caught up in something." Youngmin said apologetically.

"Ok, we have some very special performances this evening." one of the chaperoning teachers said as she walked onto the stage. "First, we have a performance by Boyfriend!"

 

[All] My Lady My Lady I’m yours
[Donghyun] I love you
[All] My Lady My Lady I’m yours
[Hyunseong] I miss you
[All] My Lady My Lady I’m yours
[Jeongmin] I always think of you

[Youngmin] Lady, From the ends of the universe
I’ve always searched
The meaning of my existence

[Jeongmin] Lady, On a cold night I
Warm you up like this
[Hyunseong] Close your eyes
Put your heart in my hands Come over to me

[All] Lady, During this bitter season
Lady Even if the wind blows and rain falls
Lady Only thoughts of you will touch my heart

My Lady As the snow gradually melts
The pain you’ve been through in your days of youth Slowly sways away

[Minwoo] Rain slowly becomes snowflakes
When will my feelings ever be able to reach your heart
[Kwangmin] Your side view Your back view Everything Everything Is so loveable
Everything Everything I want to embrace tightly

[Hyunseong] Lady Ever since I met your smile
SO Whenever you’re upset and crying
[Donghyun] I will be your pillar of support
I will always be by your side Holding your hands tightly

[All] Lady If your heart wishes for it
Lady I will help you realize them all
Lady I can’t stop the palpitations of my heart

My lady Whatever tomorrow holds
Entrust it in me Sleep peacefully
Go to sleep

[Donghyun] On the snow white streets The wind blows Singing a song to the stars
[Hyunseong] I will hug you tightly Without you realising; suddenly

[Jeongmin] Lady Like I’m going to be unable to breathe soon
[Donghyun] Lady Focusing my eyes on you like this
[Hyunseong] Lady Let’s be lovers instead of friends

[All] Lady During this bitter season
Lady Even if the wind blows and rain falls
Lady Only thoughts of you will touch my heart

My Lady As the snow gradually melts
The pain you’ve been through in your days of youth Slowly sways away
Snowflakes sprinkling everywhere MY Lady
Without even realizing I’m in love

[All] My Lady My Lady I’m yours
[Donghyun] I love you
[All] My Lady My Lady I’m yours
[Hyunseong] I miss you
[All] My Lady My Lady I’m yours
[Youngmin] I only think of you

During the song, Jeongmin winked at Rachel several times. Rachel scoffed at his antics and smiled brightly. The other girls, of course, thought Jeongmin had winked at one of them.

Minwoo flashed his pearly whites to Mariah every chance he got. But it was easily masked by the several other swooning girls who thought the maknae was smiling at the.

During his part of the rap, Kwangmin pointed directly at Kylie, who blushed and looked towards the floor. Many of the girls started to argue that Kwangmin pointed to one of them. Considering that Kwangmin was supposedly the cold hearted one of the group who could care less about the girls who tried to flirt with him, the girls immediately started fangirling over his "sudden" act.

Youngmin on the other hand was more noticeable with his acts of romance. He stared directly into Kc's eyes during his part and pointed at where she was standing during the chorus.

"Aigo! That was so sweet!" The teacher said while clapping. "Now for the next performance, Princess Charming!"

"I can't do this." Kc said in a panicky voice.

"What's wrong Kc?" Kylie asked.

"What if.... What if the song isn't good enough." Kc sighed.

"Good enough for what?" Rachel asked. "Look, you worked really hard on the song and there's no turning back now. You can do this Kc. Fighting."

 

Its really weird. How did you know everything?

The words i want to hear and everything that i want to do! oh ~

Like you snuck into my heart

Just at the thought of you, you just pop out in front of me

I pinch my cheek lightly wondering if this is a dream.

But you're still in front of my eyes, smiling and looking back at me.
 

My romantic guy,

The nervous girl.

Who's fallen in love, didn't know about this kind of feeling before.

Smiling and speaking.

My romantic love, you're pretty good

Even on the boring days, your blinding smile wakes me up and stirs my heart.
 

I'll keep you. I want to make you only mine.

The electrifying sensation. I think about that giddy day, oh~

Even when I watch sad movies, I end up giggling

What kind of spells did you put on me?
 

I feel like one day is too short because of you.

Maybe time is jealous of me. You're romantic, my love
 

My romantic guy,

The nervous girl.

Who's fallen in love didn't know about this kind of feeling before.

Smiling and speaking.

My romantic love, you're pretty good

Even on the boring days, your blinding smile wakes me up and stirs my heart.
 

I'm not going to let go of this dreamy time

I'm going to lock myself up in your arms.

Here you go, my love for you
 

Yeah I love you, i love you

You already know my feelings, right?

Are you going to say it to me first?

Say it out loud,

"I love you. I love you more.", is what I hear in my ears.
 

What planet are you from?

I thank God for sending you to me

_____________________________________________________

After their performance, Rachel leaned against the wall on an empty area in the auditorium. Everyone else was busy listening to the other performances. Or so she thought. Her phone buzzed and she read the text message she got.

From: Jeongmin

To: Rachel

My lady my lady I'm yours. I always think of you

 

Rachel giggled and replied Jeongmin's text

 

From: Rachel

To: Jeongmin

My romantic guy. Happy Valentine's Day

 

From: Jeongmin

To: Rachel

Dance with me?

 

From: Rachel

To: Jeongmin

You know we can't.... Everyone's going to see

 

From: Jeongmin

To: Rachel

Then stay after the others leave. Please?

 

From: Rachel

To: Jeongmin

Sure. I'll be waiting

 

And so she did. She waited until everyone started leaving the dance. Kc, Kylie, and Mariah had gone off somewhere already.

"You know....I didn't think you would actually wait." Jeongmin said walking up to Rachel.

"And why wouldn't I?" Rachel asked.

"Because I'm kind of a jerk." Jeongmin chuckled as he held his hand towards Rachel.

Rachel grabbed his outstretched hand. "Hmmm, true. But you're also my jerk."

"I'm glad I am." Jeongmin said as he spun Rachel around. She rested her head on Jeongmin's shoulder and the two swayed back and forth to the music.

So it seems that Rachel got her wish after all.

_____________________________________________

"That was a really cute song you guys sang." Kylie said to Kwangmin as they sat in the cafe. "Who wrote it?"

"Youngmin hyung and Jeongmin hyung of course. Did you really have to ask?" KWangmin said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world

"Do you think they know that we know?"

"Probably not. I mean, you should've seen how Youngmin hyung reacted when I asked him why he smelled like orchids." Kwangmin chuckled.

Kylie furrowed her eyebrows. "Why did he smell like orchids?"

"Hm? You don't know? He sent up a ton to her. Enough to fill up your whole apartment."

"No, Kc got those from her secret admirer." Kylie said with disbelief. Kwangmin looked at her with a blank face.

"Give it a minute."

.

.

.

.

"Oh!!! Youngmin's her secret admirer!" Kylie exclaimed.

"No? Really? I thought it was the toothfairy." Kwangmin said sarcastically.

"So wait a second. Why's he being her boyfriend and her secret admirer?" Kylie asked.

"Easy. He can't do romantic things for her as Youngmin because someone might catch them. Being her secret admirer, he can do whatever he likes." Kwangmin explained.

"Well, those two aren't doing a very good job at being secretive. I saw them by the punch bowl." Kylie sighed.

"Yeah. They're just lucky everyone was too busy to notice."

_____________________________________________

More photos were scattered onto the table.

"Wow... How'd you take so many Chunji?"

"Easy. They were just so naive. Thinking no one was around."

"Where are the pictures you took at the park Ricky?"

"In this folder."

"Good. I can't believe they haven't noticed us following them around."

"It won't be long now. Who knew that the rebel was actually a cover story."

"I take back saying she was hot. She's just another geek"

"We just need the final pieces and their fearless leader will go up in flames."

"What about Rachel?"

"I've got her covered hyung."

"There's just one thing standing in our way."

"And what is that?"

"MBLAQ."

________________________________________________

Once again, I'm so sorry about how long it took me to update. We're finally getting to the good part here!!!!!! Here comes the drama!!!!!

 

Ok now I have a bit of a challenge for you guys.

 

In the songs that I used there were a lot of things I found ironic when I compared them to the story

 

For example the line in the song that goes - But you're still in front of my eyes, smiling and looking back at me.

What does that remind you of?

It reminds me of how Hyunseung dragged Jeongmin away before he could say hi to Rachel at the dance.

Or maybe that's just me

 

Here's an easier one

Its really weird. How did you know everything?

The words i want to hear and everything that i want to do! oh ~

That's easy to figure out.

It's like Jeongmin using the song Rachel wrote for Ricky and doing everything she likes.

 

Now I want to see what you guys can find. Remember, it doesn't really matter who sang the lines. Just focus on the lyrics and tell me what it reminds you of. If you want, you can also use My Lady and tell me what you find in there.

 

Until next time~