Jeongmin's fail and Minwoo's lucky break part one

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

Hey hey. Back again...I'm sad...No one helped me make couple names... -pout-

_____________________________

Boyfriend's Mansion

Youngmin and Kwangmin completed their walk home in complete silence. When they headed inside, they noticed their hyungs and Minwoo waiting for them in the living room.

"Where have you two been? It's late out! Do you know how worried we were!" Donghyun scolded.

"Sorry." the twins said while looking down.

"Just make sure it doesn't happen again." Donghyun sighed while pinching the bridge of his nose. The twins nodded and headed to their shared room. Before they left, Kwangmin turned around.

'Thanks for your help today Jeongmin hyung. I'm sorry that I said you sound annoying. I also bought you your hair stuff so now we're even." Kwngmin handed the shopping bag to Jeongmin and headed to his room. Youngmin followed but not before glaring at Jeongmin.

"....What was that about?" Hyunseong asked.

"I have absolutely no idea..." Jeongmin answered while shuffling through the bag Kwangmin gave him.

"Well Kwangmin is the 4D type..." Minwoo added.

"Well I'm going to bed. See you guys tomorrow. Hyunseong it's your turn to make breakfast." Donghyun said with a yawn.

"Instant noodles it is~"

"Ugggg can't we just have cereal?" Minwoo asked.

"I finished that yesterday.."

"HYUNG!"

"Sorry... Well goodnight now." Hyunseong said while walking to his room.

"Night. Don't do anything stupid hyung." Minwoo said while walking to his room.

"Shut up maknae!"

Jeongmin groaned and headed towards his room since he was the only one left in the living room.

"Wait...did he just say that I sounded annoying?"

_______________________________________

Today the girls were dressed in 80s outfits. Why you ask? It was all Rachel's idea....

Kc was pretty suttle about it...Rachel and Aly got her to wear the head band. She refused to let it hold back her bangs.

Kc 80s day

Mariah was pretty excited. She stole a pair of Kc's never ending flow of gloves. She wore her hair in a side ponytail and had her bangs teased and curled like Kc.

Mariah 80s day

Rachel went all out with neon. She wore her hair in a side ponytail too and had Aly tease and curl her bangs.

 

Rachel 80s day

Kylie was in between. She wasn't suttle but she didn't go all out like Rachel and Mariah. Aly helped her put her hair in a side ponytail and teased and curled her bangs

Kylie 80s day

Aly just left her hair down. She didn't feel the need to do anything to it.

 

Aly(Chpt 19?)

"Why are we doing this again?" Aly asked.

"It's because I found an old picture of us in 7th and 8th grade. We were all wearing 80s style clothing. Mariah wasn't in our class yet."

"Oh my gosh. Remember Kc's hair?" Kylie gasped. Kc blushed.

"It was not that bad. Plus I kinda liked it..."

"POOFY!"

"Shut up Rachel..."

"Omo really? I wanna see!" Aly and Mariah exclaimed.

"No. That does not need to be brought up again." Kc said sternly.

"She always wore her glasses back then." Kylie added. Kc blushed again.

"Why won't you wear them now?" Rachel asked.

"It's different now...Back then...people always made fun of me..that's why I switched to contacts. It was one less thing to be made fun for...And I'm not gonna bring them back just like that." Kc sighed and walked ahead.

"Wae? She was picked on?" Aly asked surprised.

"Mhm." Mariah said glumly.

"Sup ladies." Joon said walking up to the five girls.

"And I see you're bringing back the 80s today. Any particular reason?" Seungho asked. Kc shot Rachel a glare.

"Nope. None in particular. We just felt like it." Rachel answered winking at Kc.

"Beware ladies. We have dance up first." Thunder said. Kc, Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah groaned. Aly looked confused.

"What's wrong? I thought you all loved to dance." She questioned.

"It's not that we don't like it." Rachel said.

"It's just that sometimes our dance teacher, Park Kahi sunbaenim, will call you randomly and ask you to perform a dance right on the spot." Kylie finished.

"OMO! Really!" Aly shouted in disbelief.

"Well she's not that mean. She'll always call on groups or dance partners so it's not that hard." Kc added.

"That still stinks for me!" Aly exclaimed while waving her arms around.

"Well then just hope that she doesn't pick you." Mariah said.

"...You do realize that Boyfriend AND Teen Top are also in this class?" Thunder asked. Everyone groaned in frustration.

_______________________________________________

Dance Class

"Annyeonhaseo~ For those who don't know me, I'm Park Kahi, you're dance instructor. Today I'm feeling gracious towards my newer students so today I'll start with.....Kc and Kylie."

"Of course.." G.O muttered. Mir gave them both a thumbs up.

Kc and Kylie walked across the room and Kc plugged in her iPhone

 



The two were perfectly in sync. They did a hip hop routine and incorporated some floor work and tutting.

Did they really just do this off the top of their head? and other mumurs were heard across the room.

As they went to sit down CAP and L.Joe gave them slight smiles.

"That was great you two. Next I think I'll pick....Teen Top!" The other girls in the class cheered as Teen Top walked up to the front of the room.

 

"Omo look at Ricky's hat." Rachel whispered.

"I love their connecting style." Kc mumbled.

"Now if only they would do it again so I can completely understand it..." Kylie said still trying to figure out what she just saw.

"And then lastly, I'll choose Boyfriend and then we can start with the lesson." The girls in the class cheered as loud or louder for Boyfriend.

 

(watch until 0:56)

That was...really good...." Rachel said not wanting to admit it.

"Alright so today we'll be doing a brief refresher of what we did last week before the showcase and then we'll move on from there."

______________________________________

At the end of class, everyone grabbed their water bottles and either went to their respective little groups of sat in their chairs.

"I'm really glad our fans gave us some vitamin water." Kc said while taking a sip out of her bottle.

"I know right. They're so sweet~" Mariah said happily.

"Ok so the second half of the class that didn't hvae an assignment last week ,not including the new students, will have one this week. The assignment will be a duet dance. I will be picking partners."

"We're luck that we did it last week." Rachel said. Kc and Kylie nodded.

"Awww that leaves me..."Mariah pouted.

"Maybe you'll be paired with someone nice." Rachel said optimistically.

Kahi started to name the partners. When she got to Mariah, Mariah's jaw dropped.

"I'm. With...Minwoo!!!" She thought angrily.

"Or not...." Rachel said earning a glare from Mariah.

"This is so not happening..."

_______________________________________

Vocal Class

The girls were seperated. Mariah and Rachel were in this class while Kc and Kylie were in another. Problem was, one half of Boyfriend was also in this class. The elder half.

After the various scales, vocal excersices, songs, and etc. the class was over. It wasnt much since it was only two days since the showcase. The teacher didn't want to pile them with new things all at once so she handed out two simple assignments.

An original duet or a solo from a musical.

Rachel crossed her fingers hoping for a duet with Ricky.

"Maybe you'll be paired with someone nice." Mariah said teasingly.

When the teacher got to Rachel, her heart sunk.

She was paired with Jeongmin.

"Or not...." Mariah added. Rachel glared at her and pouted.

As Rachel and Mariah were about to walk out of the class room when Jeongmin stopped Rachel.

"You can write the song. It's not like I care" He said while brushing past her.

"Ugggg why must I be paired up with a jerk like him?" She groaned in her mind.

"You know, you can have some fun with this." Mariah said suggestively.

"How?"

"Well you're writing the song right? So you can make it really sweet and cheesy."

"Hmm true."

"So just use your feelings for Ricky to write the song." Mariah teased

"Y-yah!"

______________________________________

I know I know...Short y chapter. I is very sorry. But it's only part one. Part two will hopefully come up soon. And will probably be much much better Btw. Just wanted to know...

What kind of couples will they all end up to be? (ex sweet, romantic, possessive, etc)

Just wondering. Oh and

What do you think broke the twinsies apart?

KK bye for now. Ugggg I have a history test Tuesday :(