Meet DIVA and.... Teen Top?

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

No one's POV

The two bands reached school and went their separate ways. Separate more or less considering that Joon and Mir were in practically the same classes as Kc, Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah. The day went on until they were in honors social studies, the class that Kc, Rachel, Kylie, Joon, and Mir shared with Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Jeongmin. This was one of few classes that separated Princess Charming.

"KYA IT'S YOUNGMIN!"

"SARANGHAE KWANGMIN <3"

"JEONGMIN YOUR SO HANDSOME!"

The fangirls in the classroom erupted into squeals. They kept telling the three members of Boyfriend how much they loved them. Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Jeongmin just sent their fans y smirks and walked to their seats at the way back of the class.

"YAH! Shut up would you! Friggen fangirls....." The fangirls became instantly silent at Kc's voice. She hated fangirling more than anything. She crossed her arms and legs and leaned back into her seat while glaring at the girls. Rachel and Kylie sighed. Finally there was peace and quiet. They looked at Mir,  and Joon who were amused at how much Kc could affect people since they got a little peek at the real her.

The teacher finally came in. She wondered why everyone was so quiet until she saw that Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Jeongmin actually bothered to come to class today. The puzzle pieces connected in her head when she saw Kc glaring at the girls. Yup. Oh how she loved her students.

The lesson was finished early so the class was given break time until the end of class. The three Mins were being crowded by their fangirls. Rachel and Kylie walked up to Mir and Joon's desks which were right next to each other while dragging a sleepy Kc with them. Kylie and Rachel leaned against Mir's desk while Kc scooted Joon to one half of his seat while she sat in the other half resting her head on his desk.

"Hey nice shirt. I really like it. Whoever chose it for you has amazing fashion sense." Rachel said in a joking manner. Mir let out a laugh

"Yeah it's a really cool shirt. I should really thank this person." Mir said in the same manner as Rachel. They both laughed at the little inside joke. Mir noticed Kc sleeping on Joon's desk. Joon was busy sending glares at people who saw Kc and started gossiping. He wanted to protect Kc, Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah like they were his own sisters since they reminded him of his sister .

"Why is Kc so sleepy?" Mir asked Kylie and Rachel. He wondered if Kc suffered from insomnia like Joon.

"She's probably sleepy because she always wakes up the earliest to get everything ready like breakfast. Then she has to wake us up." Rachel said feeling guilty now that she was thinking about it.

"It's really amazing how her grades are so high. They almost surpass yours Mir-ah." Kylie said smiling at the memory of Kc gawking at the test score board when she ended up in second place and Mir in first. She pouted the entire way home.

"You can  just call me Mir, Kylie. No need to be so formal since we're friends now. Or better yet, just call me oppa like Kc does." At that statement everyone in the class stared at Kc wide eyed and shocked. They all started to gossip. Another thing Kc hated. Kylie and Rachel shook their heads while thinking about how sorry they felt for what the students were about to experience in 3...2...1..

"SHUT UP! What does it matter to you if I call him oppa? You grovel on your knees for those guys!" She said while raising her head off Joon's desk and pointing her chin to the three Boyfriend members in the back. "So leave me out of your stupid gossip or else you might find that there is one less fangirl in this classroom!" Then she laid her head back on Joon's desk. Once again the room was completely silent and Kc succeeded in getting some people scarred for life.

The bell rang and everyone ran out of the classroom as fast as they could and into the lunch hall, even the three Mins didn't want to stick around for much longer. When she heard the bell, Kc found new energy, grabbed all of her stuff, and waited by the door. She slightly bounced up and down in a hyper kind of way. Kylie and Rachel knew that only food could get Kc this excited and took their sweet time getting their things ready. Mir and Joon were following in Rachel and Kylie's behavior wanting to see what would happen next.

"Hurry up guys or I'll leave you here!" Kc shouted by the door way.

"No you won't!" Kylie and Rachel retorted. Kc would always wait for them no matter how long it took. It was just one of her little things and Kylie and Rachel found it adorable.

"I'll hurry up if you call me oppa." Joon said hoping that his little plan would work.

"Nothing you do would ever make me call you oppa." Kc replied in a cold voice sending a glare at Joon as she stopped being hyper. Joon's plan had backfired. Or had it. Mir grabbed one of his notebooks. He held it in front of Joon's face.

"What if he did this?" Mir asked as he pulled the notebook away to reveal...

  Joon-fourcutefaces.gif

Joon's secret weapon: AEGYO!!!

Kc, Kylie, and Rachel burst into laughter. Mir and Joon were surprised seeing Kc laughing so much. You know, after what happened during class. Kc and Rachel stopped laughing and tried to calm their breathing but Kylie just kept on laughing...and laughing...and laughing....and.....laughing. Once this chick started she couldn't stop. Joon stopped his aegyo faces and walked to the door way. He looked at Kc like he was expecting something.

"Your such a pabo...oppa..." Kc said the last part quietly but Joon heard her. Joon smiled happily and swung his arms around Rachel and Kylie's necks and walked to the lunch room. Kc and Mir followed behind them.

________________

When they got to the lunch room, they saw Mariah sitting with G.O, Seungho, and Thunder. Kc immediately ran to get her food.

"Aren't you going to get your food?" Mariah asked Joon and Mir when they walked towards the table.

"We'll probably just share with G.O or something since we don't eat that much." Joon replied.

"Speak for yourself!" Mir said while running as fast as he could with his injured legs to get his food. MBLAQ snickered at their maknae. Kylie and Rachel followed him going to get their food as well. As they were walking back, Rachel stumbled a bit and her drink spilled on one of DIVA's members. In-Hye to be exact.

"You ruined my outfit you clumsy little!" In-Hye raised her hand about to slap Rachel. Rachel braced herself  for the hit. SMACK. Rachel heard the smack but she didn't feel a thing. Kylie stood in front of Rachel and took the hit from In-Hye. There was a big red mark on her cheek.

"It's just an outfit. Get over it." Kc snapped glaring at In-Hye. In-Hye backed away scared. Even the other members of DIVA shied away from Kc's muderous look. Dana, the leader of DIVA, shook off the glare and stood up and walked in front of Kc.

"You think your so cool just because you've got a bad rep?" Dana said to Kc with venom in her words. That couldn't be more untrue. Only Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah knew about Kc's insecurities.

"Why not? You think your so cool cuz you dress like a ." Kc said back. Dana gasped. She raised her hand about to slap Kc but before she could, Kylie pushed her away.

"Please don't fight." Kylie said in a quiet voice while rubbing the abused cheek. She hated fighting more than anything.

Kc glared at Dana one last time before she walked back to the table with Kylie and Rachel. DIVA left the lunch room to help In-Hye change. There was an awkward silence between Princess Charming and MBLAQ since they thought Kc was still angry. Mariah was the first to break the silence.

"Awwww. I wanted to see Kc beat the flipping pancakes out of Dana. Ya-ya! Why did you stop her?" Mariah said facing Kylie and shaking her shoulders.

"Actually, I did too...." Thunder said shyly.

"No you definitely did not." Kc said while pointing to Mariah and Thunder.

"Whatever." Mariah said while rolling her eyes and stealthily (not) taking food off of Kc's plate or should I say one of three plates.

"Geez Kc! How much can you eat!?" mommy G.O exclaimed as he was pressing a really cold water bottle on Kylie's cheek. "You'll get fat!"

"No she won't." Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Don't forget to pray before you eat Kc." Kylie reminded her (yes the four of them are Christians. No hate ok.)

"Of course I won't forget." Kc replied.

"G.O! That's really cold!" Kylie exclaimed trying to push the water bottle off but mommy G.O wouldn't budge. "Urrrgggg your just as bad as Kc and Rachel!" At that comment Rachel huffed.

"Well excuse me for caring!" Rachel said pretending to be hurt. Kylie and Rachel started to talk over each other trying to explain to one another how they were trying to help or how they could take care of themselves. Kc didn't mind Kylie's comment as she was finishing plate number three.

"You should have just let me take that hit. I grew up with four brothers. I got hit all the time!!!" Rachel exclaimed.

"Yeah well I grew up with John." Kylie said. John was her stepdad. Her parents split when she was young. Let's just say that John needed some anger management. MBLAQ didn't know about Kylie's past so they were confused. Kc met their gazes and shook her head silently saying "don't". Suddenly MBLAQ gave Kylie a group hug. Even though they barely knew a thing about Princess Charming, they still wanted to protect them. Kc, Rachel, and Mariah smiled happy to have met their new friends.

_______________

The last class of the day ended and Princess Charming was waiting for MBLAQ in the courtyard. When the girls walked outside they saw a group of girls crowding over six guys. At first they thought it was Boyfriend but they had just walked out of the building. They realized that the six boys were Teen Top. They were kingas like Boyfriend but the only difference was that Teen Top was kind and sweet and didn't bully people. They were also Boyfriends' rivals. No one else but Kc, Kylie, and Mariah knew but Rachel had a crush on Teen Top's Ricky. Ricky looked past the fangirls and saw Rachel. He gave her a smile and Rachel turned her head and blushed. Finally MBLAQ came out and they all walked home together.

_______________

"Did you guys see that!" Rachel exclaimed happily. "Ricky smiled at me!" she skipped around the apartment.

"I don't know..." Mariah said. "There's something off about those guys...." Oh Mariah. You don't know how right you are.