Caught up in your Gravity

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

Ok, after this chapter there are two more chapters left T~T I can't believe it! I'm finishing my first story

____________________________________

News of Rachel and Jeongmin had gone out. They were the school's envied couple and Kc was kinda sorta jealous.

She missed Youngmin.

She missed all of their great memories.

But she never forgave him for his betrayal no matter how many times he tried to decline it.

Youngmin on the other hand was more determined then ever to make things right. He knew that someone else posted those pictures. He knew that it was his fault and that he should have been more careful. He wouldn't stop until he made it up to Kc.

Youngmin was busy pacing in his shared room with Kwangmin. Kwangmin sat on the edge of his bed watching his brother.

"Hyung, if you keep pacing like that, you'll make a trench." Kwangmin joked. Youngmin didn't hear him and continued pacing.

Kwangmin frowned. He didn't like seeing his brother so upset. Before Kwangmin could open his mouth, there was a knock on their door.

Kwangmin opened it only to find Donghyun standing in front of him.

"Hyung..." Donghyun nodded and slipped through the doorway passed Kwangmin.

Youngmin stopped pacing and watched his hyung sit on the bed.

"Youngmin.... You know that I'm always here for you.... And that you can ask me anything right?" Donghyun asked.

"I know hyung... I always knew that." Youngmin said as he sat next to Donghyun. "I need to get her to believe me but she won't listen to whatever I say."

"Why don't you just sing to her hyung? You already have that song you took from her." Kwangmin shrugged.

"How did you know about that?" Youngmin asked.

"That's not important. Just go finish it."

__________________________________________

Kylie and Kc were walking through the park after visiting the practice rooms. Kc needed a way to get her mind off of things and Kylie offered to go with her.

"Are you feeling better?" Kylie asked.

"I don't know..." Kc sighed. "It still hurts...."

"You know... I really do think it wasn't his fault. I know that he wouldn't have purposely hurt you." Kylie said while placing a hand on Kc's shoulder.

"Really? But... The way we first met..."

"That was in the past and he's much different now than before. And it's all because of you." Kylie said kindly.

"You're not just saying that because you like his twin, are you?" Kc asked teasingly.

"Psh, what? Nooooo." Kylie said as she rolled her eyes. "Of course not. That's part of the reason. Duh."

Kc giggled and nudged Kylie playfully when she heard something. 

"Hey, do you hear that?" Kc asked

"Hear what?" Kylie asked.

Kc didn't answer as she pulled Kylie towards the area in the park that MNS took place. 

She stopped as soon as she saw Youngmin on the stage.

 

Youngmin walked off the stage and handed Kc a bouquet full of deep red roses and purple hyacinths with a yellow chrysanthemum in the middle of the bouquet.

"Kc please believe me... It wasn't me, I swear. You know that I would never do anything to hurt you." He said as he handed Kc the bouquet. "I admit that it was technically my fault those pictures got out but I'm really really really sorry and I'll do anything to make it up to you."

"So... You apologize by stealing my song and singing it to me?" Kc asked as she took the bouquet.

Youngmin smiled sheepishly. "Well... I finished it for you didn't I?"

Kc giggled and smacked Youngmin on the shoulder. "I can't believe you turned out to be my secret admirer."

"Eh? How could you say that?" Youngmin gasped feigning hurt.

"Well, I thought my secret admirer would be smarter than you to know the meanings of so many flowers." Kc giggled as she skipped away with the flowers.

"Hey! Get back here!" Youngmin exclaimed as he ran after her.

Kylie giggled seeing her best friend being chased by Youngmin.

"Thanks for bringing her here." A voice behind Kylie said.

"No problem." Kylie said as she turned to face Kwangmin.

"So..... Liking me was only part of the reason? If anything, I think it was the whole reason." Kwangmin chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Hahaha, no." 

"Three fourths of the reason?"

"Nope."

"One half?"

"Not even close."

Donghyun chuckled as he watched his two couples happily.

"So, Youngmin and Kc are back together. Rachel and Jeongmin are back together. And Kylie and Kwangmin are already together? When did that happen?" Hyungseung asked.

"Who knows." Donghyun shrugged.

"Hey... Do you think Mariah and Minwoo are a thing too?" Hyunseung asked.

"If they are, that means we're the only single ones...."

"Forever alone...."

 

__________________________________________________

And done with this chapter meaning that next chapter will be the final chapter T.T