Sweet Dreams

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

Super sorry for the late chapter. My computer died and I'm so desperate that I'm using my grandma's laptop ^^; This is how much I love you people

__________________________

Dance Class

Class had been interrupted AGAIN because DIVA kept complaining that they couldn't do the dance. Well that's their fault for wearing tank tops, shorty shorts, and cage heels to a class where they were learning hip hop!

Every time the class successfully did a dance to a specific genre of music, they would switch. They were still stuck on hip hop because of coughcough DIVA coughcough

Not to mention the fact that they completely disrespected Park Kahi sunbaenim, the teacher. Even she seemed like she was down to her last wire with DIVA.

The thing that stunk the most was that none of the teachers could do anything about them except listen to their constant whines. Their parents were donors to the school. If DIVA got in trouble, the school would pay severely by their parents.

So here they were yelling at Park Kahi sunbaenim while the rest of the class groaned and did stretches. Kc and Kylie were doing scorpions and other stretches. They used each other as a support. As they bent down and forward, Kylie whispered to Kc

"Isn't there something you can do?" Kylie asked

"If there was, wouldn't you think I would have tried it? Plus if a teacher can't stand up to them then what can I do? Wait...I know what we can do....But...we might never hear the end of it. You up for it?"

"Anything to shut them up..." Kylie groaned

"We'll need Rachel." Kc stated

"What about Mariah?" Kylie asked

"Remember when we told Kahi sunbaenim that we were big fans of her and even learned one of her dances? And then we....." Kc said trying not to complete her sentence.

"Oh! That dance?" Kylie said with sudden realization.

"Yeah...."

"Then yeah we need Rachel...you have the shoes?"

"I know where to find them."

Kc and Kylie stopped stretching and walked up to Rachel. They dragged helped her to her feet and tossed a pair of cage heels at her. Kc tossed her iPhone to Mariah and whispered in her ear what to play.

"We're going to regret this aren't we...." Rachel sighed.

"Yep." Kc and Kylie said in unison.

(left: Kylie, Middle: Kc, Right: Rachel)

The guys in the class gawked.

"Hm....not that hard dancing with heels." Kc said with a smirk directed at DIVA. They fumed. With a newfound competitiveness, DIVA immediately shut up and stopped arguing with the teacher.

Everyone let out silent cheers as they got up from the floor and started rehearsing the dance number they were doing before DIVA interrupted.

_____________________________

"Girls," Kahi called Kc, Kylie, and Rachel over. They all gulped.

"What did you think you were doing in class today?" She asked them placing her hands on her hips.

"Umm...Do you want me to answer truthfully?" Kc asked trying not to sound nervous.

"Yes."

"We wanted DIVA to stop acting so rude to you and stuff....and they keep disrupting class...." Kylie explained shyly.

"So you decided to beat them at their own game?" Kahi asked. Before the three girls could answer, Kahi quickly added, "Nice job."

Kc, Kylie, and Rachel sighed with relief.

"Smart thinking. I would have never thought about that." Kahi said while shaking her head. "You girls are life savers. By the way, wasn't that the dance you showed me before? I remembered that you added some of my choreography into it."

Kc, Kylie, and Rachel nodded. They looked away embarrassed.

"Don't be like that. I think it was even better seeing it for a second time. By the way girls, be careful. DIVA seems to have something against you." Kahi warned.

"Gomowa sunbaenim but what could they possibly do to us?' Rachel scoffed as she walked out the door. Kc and Kylie shrugged their shoulders. They gave a bow to Kahi and followed Rachel out the door leaving their teacher alone.

"Those girls....I hope they'll be alright..."

______________________________

"Oooooh you girls got in trouble with Park Kahi sunbaenim~" Lee Joon sang as he bounced behind the girls as Princess Charming and MBLAQ headed off to lunch.

"Leave them alone Lee Changsun." Seungho said while punching Lee Joon.

"YAH! Don't use my real name!" Lee Joon exclaimed as he chased Seungho down the hall.

"Weirdos......" Mariah mumbled. "So did you three ACTUALLY get in trouble?" She asked.

"No. She just wanted to talk with us." Rachel said while shrugging her shoulders.

"About?"

"DIVA."

"Oh....that's reasonable." Mariah said while nodding her head.

"UG! What is this stuff!" Princess Charming heard.

"And just when you think you're rid of them...." Kc moaned as she smacked her head onto the lunch table.

"I don't suppose you have a dance number to this do you?" Kylie asked teasingly.

"Yah. We should be asking you that miss choreographer." Kc fought back as she kicked Kylie under the table.

"Missed me and you have a point..." Kylie said while trying to avoid Kc's kicks.

"So how do we shut them up this time?" Mariah asked.

"Easy. Throw a shoe at them..." Kc grumbled. Mir and Thunder laughed.

"You think she's kidding don't you." Rachel said monotonously. Mir and Thunder stopped laughing.

"Y-you mean she's actually gonna-"

"No...But she will...maybe later if this continues." Rachel stated. Thunder sighed in relief.

"Ug! I can't eat this! It's garbage!" Dana was the one complaining. She took her plate and dumped it on the person closest to her. A freshman girl. She stood still in shock not knowing what to do.

"Garbage goes in the trash doesn't it?" In-Hye said with a smirk. The poor little freshman looked like she was about to cry.

"Well then here have some." Kc shoved a fork full of food into In-Hye's mouth making her gag. Rachel and Mariah took the freshman into the bathroom to help get her fixed up.

"Why the heck did you do that!" In-Hye choked. Kc just shoved another fork full into .

"Garbage goes in the trash doesn't it?" Kc said mimicking In-Hye in a high pitched, nasal voice. "Don't like it?" Kc showed her the plate of food. "Go pack your own." She dumped it all over In-Hye's shoes and walked away.

Kc handed Kylie the now empty plate. "I'm going back to sleep..." She muttered.

Kylie watched DIVA's retreating backs. They screamed at everyone they passed by. Kylie had enough. She threw the plate in their direction.

"Awww.....Why do I have to have such bad aim...."

_________________________

Truth be told, Princess Charming weren't the only ones fed up with DIVA

Shocker right?

Well anyways, Boyfriend were having their little iffs about them too. Well mostly Kwangmin.

"They. Are going. To kill me." He thought in his mind. Kwangmins saw the way they acted. It made him want to punch things and breaks things in half....which he did.

School had already ended. He strayed from Boyfriend and decided to take a walk on his own. The others understood though....but it still hurt that his own brother didn't really care where he headed off to.

"Stupid hyung....." Kwangmin mumbled as he kicked some gravel away. He didn't know where he was headed. His feet just led him to wherever. He looked up from the ground and saw a park.

"I remember this place....Hyung and I went here all the time when we were younger." Kwangmin thought as a small smile formed on his lips. He slowly walked through the trees and towards the lake. He sat down by a certain tree. Memories of a happier time flooded him. He laid down and closed his eyes.

-flashback-

"Hyung hyung! Come here! I bet I'll get to the swings before you do."

"No way Kwangmin!"

Two little twins raced each other towards the playground at the park. They played for a while before deciding they were tired.

"Come on Kwanmgin, I wanna go to our secret place." The oldest twin announced. He and Kwangmin climbed up a tree and sat down on the same branch. 

"Kwanggie, promise me that you'll always tell hyung everything ok? I'm the hyung so I have help you and protect you no matter what." Youngmin said with a bright smile on his face.

"Why do you have to protect me hyung? I'm strong too. I can help you." Kwangmin pouted.

"Ani. I'm the hyung. I have to protect my donsaengie."

"Fine....But one day, I'll protect you and you can't stop me." Kwangmin said as he stuck his tongue out.

The two laughed and crossed pinkies.

-flashback 2-

One day, Youngmin and Kwangmin were walking home from school when they were pulled into an alley.

"Yah Youngmin-ah. Good to see you again. We missed you yesterday." One of the guys said to Youngmin. Kwangmin was confused. He had never met these people before.

"What are they talking about hyung?" Kwangmin asked. He had no idea about what Youngmin had done.

"I heard that twins could feel each other's pain. Let's see if that's true." Some of the guys grabbed Kwangmin away and the others restrained Youngmin.

Their leader said something to Youngmin but Kwangmin couldn't hear over the beating of his own heart..The guys proceeded to beat Kwangmin. One of them punched him in the gut and he fell to the ground. They kicked him in the ribs so hard that he felt like he couldn't breathe. One stepped on his wrist and Kwangmin could feel his own bones crunching.

Kwangmin felt nothing but searing pain everywhere in his body. But most of all, he felt betrayed. It was all because of Youngmin that he was feeling all of this pain.

"He broke his promise...." Kwangmin thought as gritted his teeth.

"Yah! Let them go!" Two voices shouted. They pulled the guys off of Kwangmin...well....not without a bit of strangling and punching.

"I'm Hyunseong." One of them said. He kneeled beside Kwangmin. "You alright?"

Kwangmin grabbed his wrist and hissed in pain

"Come on. Let's get that fixed up." Hyunseong turned around and let Kwangmin climb onto his back.

_______________________________________

Today was very tiring for a certain blonde member of Princess Charming. DIVA was being all kinds of obnoxious today. Like they went full out drama queen mode. Kylie went to the park. Kc always said that it was the best place to think, so she decided to see if it was true.

Kylie walked towards the lake. She laid down on the grass and closed her eyes.

"Yeah...I guess it is pretty peaceful here...." Kylie thought. She rolled over to one side and let out a deep breath.

She felt a rustle beside her. She opened her eyes and covered before she screamed.

"K-K-Kwangmin!" She exclaimed in her head. They were so close that their noses were almost touching. "Why is he here!"

Something about him seemed so different. He was asleep underneath a tree. He seemed so vulnerable.

Kylie unconsciously reached out and wiped some stray tears that were falling down his cheeks.

"Why is he crying? Should I wake him up?" Kylie contemplated. She bit her lip and shook his shoulder

"Kwangmin-ah. Kwangmin-ah. Wake up" Kwangmin's eyes fluttered open. He stared at Kylie for a full minute before realizing how close they were.

"What do you want." He asked coldly as sat up.

"You were having a nightmare." Kylie replied. She reached up and wiped more tears from his face. Kwangmin froze.

"What are you doing?" Kwangmin asked.

"Being nice. You should try it." Kylie said shutting him up. When she felt she was done, Kylie moved her hand away only to have Kwangmin grab it. He let her hand rest on his cheek.

"What were you dreaming of?" Kylie asked. "Was it about something that happened between you and your brother?"

"H-how'd you know?" Kwangmin stuttered

"I'm really smart. Don't let the hair fool ya. But it's really not that hard to see that you two aren't close." Kylie shrugged.

"Yeah....I guess so..." Kwangmin sighed. "He lied to me...."

"You don't know that Kwangmin-ah. Have you ever tried talking to him?" Kylie asked.

"No...Why should I....." Kwangmin mumbled.

"Well for one. He's your brother. Two. It seems like you both really need to talk."

"Don't wanna...."

"You're more stubborn than Kc...." Kylie grumbled

"At least I don't throw plates at people." Kwangmin fought back.

"Actually....that was me...." Kylie replied shyly.

"Seriously?" Kwangmin asked.

"Yeah..."

"You missed." He pointed out

"I realize that." Kylie pouted

"It's all in the wrist. Just like skipping rocks." Kwangmin explained

"...I can't do that...."

"Seriously? Come here. I'll show you." Kwangmin stood up and picked up a rock near the edge of the lake. He flicked it and it made 4 skips. "Easy."

"For you..." Kylie stood up and walked next to Kwangmin. She picked up a rock and flicked it. It barely made a skip. "See..."

"Flick your wrist more." Kwangmin said tossing Kylie a stone. She followed his instructions and flicked her stone. It made 5 skips. "I did it!"

"Nice." Kwangmin smiled.

"Ah! I have to go. See you at school I guess." Kylie said hurriedly as she grabbed her bag where she left it by the tree.

"Here let me take that." Kwangmin offered as he took Kylie's bag.

"What are you doing?" Kylie asked surprised.

"Taking your advice....and making sure you don't get hit by a car..."

"Thanks....I think...." Kylie said as the two headed off.

________________________________

Well there you have it..... I is super sorry that it's so late :'(