Happy Ever After

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

T.T LAST CHAPTER

__________________________________________

Princess Charming and Boyfriend sat together at lunch. Yes, together.

"I'm so glad we all made up." Rachel said with a big smile as she rested her head on Jeongmin's shoulder.

"I'm glad that you decided to sprain my wrist." Jeongmin chuckled.

Kc smiled sheepishly. "Hey, that wasn't what I went for in the first place...."

"It doesn't matter. We're all here now." Youngmin said as he kissed Kc on the cheek.

Kc blushed and turned away. Her eyes landed on MBLAQ's table.

"I'll be right back you guys...." 

Kc got up and walked over to MBLAQ. The moment she started to get close to their table, they started to pack up.

"Please wait." Kc said as she stopped them from finishing. "Please tell me what's wrong. Why are you all mad at me?"

Seungho sighed. "Look Kc, we appreciated that we got a record deal but we wanted to do it with out own skill. Not because you asked your family to let us in."

"What? I did no such thing." Kc said defensively. "All I did was drop your CD in with the rest of the CD's. My brothers had no idea that I even knew you. In fact, I'm pretty sure they still don't know that I know you."

"Is that true?" G. O asked.

"Of course it's true. What do you take me for." Kc asked while crossing her arms.

"Told you." Mir said as he stuck his tongue out at his hyungs and gave Kc a big hug.

"Mir, I wouldn't do that unless you want to be set on fire by her boyfriend." Thunder said while pointing to a glaring Youngmin.

"Hmmmm.... Let him get fussy. I'm just glad to have my boys back."

"Hyung, if you don't stop glaring, your eyes will get stuck like that." Minwoo chuckled.

Youngmin's eye twitched slightly, not hearing what Minwoo said.

"Do you think he can hear us?" Mariah asked while poking Youngmin's shoulder.

"Probably not." Minwoo said as he poked the other shoulder.

"Stop it you two. It's like poking a bear with a sharp stick." Kylie said as she watched the two youngest annoy the heck out of Youngmin.

"They'll learn... I hope." Kwangmin chuckled.

"U-Ummm.... R-Rachel? Will you please accept these?" A young boy asked as he held a bouquet of pink roses.

"Awwww, of course I will." Rachel said as she smiled brightly and took the flowers from the freshman's hand.

"Why are you always so happy when these people give you stuff." Jeongmin said with a roll of his eyes. "Aren't I enough?"

"Hm... If you bought me gifts, then yes." Rachel said with a giggle.

"But you never let me!"

"That's because you go over board with things!"

Kc sat back down next to Youngmin and shooed Mariah's and Minwoo's hands away. "Will you two please stop poking him before he throws a fit?"

Minwoo and Mariah stopped poking the fuming Youngmin and went back to eating their food.

"And stop glaring, you." Kc said while tapping Youngmin on the nose. "You're going to give little children nightmares."

"What?! If anything, I give them good dreams!"

Donghyun and Hyunseung chuckled.

"Everything seems to be going great." Hyunseung said happily.

"Yeah but it's a bit too quiet.... Where's DIVA? I haven't heard any whining all day.

Hyunseung chuckled. "Oh, DIVA and Teen Top got in trouble with the headmaster. Something about his daughter and a joyride?"

"I hope they're gone for good." Donghyun said. 

"Hey, they're not so bad.... Without them, we wouldn't be living happily ever after." Hyunseung shrugged.

"Hey look, Hyunseung hyung's being wise!" Minwoo exclaimed.

"Get back here you little brat." Hyunseung said as he chased Minwoo around the cafeteria.

_________________________________

Alright, I know that some (hopefully most) of you didn't want the story to end so quickly. That's why I decided to this poll. 

There were three things left in the list that Jeongmin had for Rachel.

Which of those three should I do as the extra chapter(s)?