Meet Princess Charming

I'll Be Your Princess Charming

Kc's room and POV

purpleroom.jpg

"This time, this time, everything everything will be all right when the clock strikes midnight I'm gunna be your hero ...." rang my alarm.

"URRG!!!"  I heard myself groan as I woke up to the song written by me and my friends. Why am I always the one that has to wake up at early so I can wake up everyone else? Probably because I'm the oldest amongst the lazy people living in my penthouse apartment . The lazy people being my best friends Kylie, Rachel, and Mariah. It seems weird that we're in the same grade considering our ages but  I guess that means we're really smart and talented ^ ^ keke. Together we are a girl group called Princess Charming. The reason why we picked that name was to say that we could save the day like or even better than prince charming. It might seem cheesy but it's who we are.

I rolled off of my bed (thank goodness it's close to the floor), put on my contacts, and went into the kitchen to cook food for the bottomless pits living in my apartment.

black-pink-zebra-girls-room

When I was done practically preparing a feast i checked the clock. 4:00 AM. Well, time to wake them up.

First i barged into Kylie"s room

Photobucket

Then I smacked her with a pillow, and threatened to feed her ham (she really hates ham). She bolted out of bed and went to the kitchen. Probably to see if it was an empty threat or not. She can be such a picky eater sometimes but we love her anyway.

Then I went to Rachel's room but she was awake once I banged on her door.

15-Cool-Ideas-for-pink-girls-bedrooms-51

Then I walked into Mariah's room

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Since I couldn't drag her out of bed I just kept hitting her with a pillow while shoving her alarm right next to her ear. The both of us were very stubborn but in the end I won the battle (as usual) and we walked to the kitchen. We ate every last bit of food and went to change out of their jammies.

I was done first and I wore this with my trade mark black fingerless gloves. I wore my hair down like always with my bangs nearly covering my right eye and my sunglasses ontop of my head.

 

Meet Kc

I waited for them in the living room that connected to the kitchen.

Photobucket

I also have some guest rooms and a soundproof practice room for practicing our instruments. Yes, the apartment is that big. How can I afford this you ask. Well my family owns TruMusic Entertainment. I don't like to use money that I didn't earn which is why I work part time at my aunt's cafe but my parents insisted on giving me and my friends this penthouse before they left for the American headquarters. I wonder how they are.....

My thoughts were interuppted when I heard my friends talking.They were finally done changing. Kylie was wearing this with a lock of her blonde hair twisted and clipped to the side.

MEET Kylie

Rachel was wearing this with her black hair down while wearing a black headband that you could barely notice because it disappeared into her hair.

Meet Rachel

Mariah was wearing this and her glasses. Her long brown hair down with two locks from both sides of her head into a ponytail at the back.

Meet Mariah


 

With that done, we walked to Seoul High School of Arts and Academics, our high school, which was really close by. We got there at about 5:00 AM. The principle of our high school is really nice and lets us come in and use the school's dance rooms and recording stations. That's why we always go there early to practice our dances and maybe record a song or two.  It's really important for us to practice right now because of the school's grand showcase. I hope we win this year so people can really see how talented we are.