No Gentleman

Lost Pages of the Unpublished Love Story (Editing)

 

No Gentleman

Chapter One

 

You close the notebook for a while and place it in your bed. You put the box inside your cabinet and finish cleaning your room. After few minutes, you lean in your bed and start reading the old notebook.

[Story/ Author’s POV]

 

It’s the first day of college; I’m on my way to my building alone. Since it’s my first day and it’s a new environment for me, I’m not even sure if I can make friends for the first day of school. I should push my luck for it. I press the elevator button since my room is on the fourth floor, taking stairs will take much of my time.

DING. The elevator ring, I was about to enter the elevator when someone bump me and enter the elevator hurriedly, “Ouch,” I mutter in my breath and touch my shoulders as I enter the elevator. I press softly on the painful part I winced as I lean on my free shoulders, now, I feel my shoulders unbalanced. The tall blonde guy beside me is the one who bump me. He didn’t even say sorry to girl. What a gentleman. I rolled my eyes in disgust.

RING—DING. My phone and the elevator’s tone burst together. I push myself out of the elevator not even looking back at the elevator. I grab my phone and look at the message.

 

Seatmate! I MISS YOU! Good luck on college! /sad/

We are not together already. Hope you’ll be fine there. If someone hurt you call us

And we are going to fly over there and kill that someone for you.

                                                            -Minji

 

I smiled at Minji’s message. How I wish we’ve got same school with my super friends. I press the reply button.

 

Seatmate, should I say it now? There’s a guy who bump on me few moments ago

                                                -Hanna

 

I didn’t elaborate much in my message coz I know Minji will freak out. I press send and hurriedly enter my classroom. My new classmates are sitting quietly on their chairs. I look around the back of the classroom and saw the guy who bumped me. What a coincidence I thought.

I find my seat at the opposite corner away from the guy.  My phone vibrates as I received Minji’s message. I take my seat as I press reply.

 

What happened?

                                    -Minji

 

I started typing my message not noticing the guy who bump on me sit beside me.

 

He bump on me when I was about to enter the elevator and my shoulder bump on

The door of the elevator and my shoulders yelled in pain until now. That guy is NOT even

A GENTLEMAN he didn’t even say SORRY. Totally disgusting >.<

                                    -Hanna

 

I let out a heavy sigh. I just miss everyone way back in high school and the environment of my school.

“Ehem,” I heard a deep voice. I look at my side and saw the guy sitting beside me. What’s the problem of this guy early in the morning? “I’m sorry, miss.”

Did he read my message for Minji? Lame. Not respecting a girl’s privacy. I’m staring at him with my blank expression. “For what?” I asked him coldly.

My phone vibrated once again and turns my gaze on my phone.

 

OMGAWWDD. Guys today are so lame. Not even say a sorry? I bet he didn’t

Learn right manners when he is a high school student. /turn off/

                                    -Minji

 

“I forgot to say sorry when I enter the elevator, I’m in a hurry going to school because I thought I’m late.” he said.

Excuses I mutter. I press reply and not minding to talk to him.

 

Right! TURN OFF. You know what he is my classmate. My whole first

Semester is ruined and he is sitting beside me right now and he said sorry.

                                    -Hanna

 

“I guess, you accept my apologies, you are silent over there and silence means yes,” he let out a smirk.

I titled my head back to him with my eyebrows intersecting. “You are—Oh my god, can’t you see that I’m texting. Doing many things at the same time like talking to you and texting my friend is not good and I didn’t even say any yes” I said at him annoyingly. “I’m declining your apologies, I didn’t even feel sincerity.”

I rolled my eyes back to my phone as I received Minji’s message.

 

SYRSLY?????

                                    -Minji

 

I close Minji’s message and look back the guy. “By the way, can you please go back to the place where you are sitting a moment ago?”

He smiled at me as he pointed that someone occupied his chair. I look around the classroom and realize that there is no vacant seat which means I’m stuck with this guy. “Are you doing on a purpose?”

“No. Why would I?” he said innocently.

“Don’t show me that face,” I said in disgust.

“Why are you mad at me?” he asked.

“Because you are no gentleman” I emphasized my last lines and put up Minji’s message and reply.

 

Yes. Spazz tonight, seatmate. I’m going to tell you everything

I guess I’m about to die early. BTW, this is my last text, classes are about to start and I feel this

Guy is a stalker as well. Love you Seatmate! :* MISS YOU ^.^

                                                -Hanna

 

 

“Sweetie,” your mom knocks on your door. “Dinner’s ready, your father is waiting for you downstairs.”

“Yes mom!” you yelled. You close the book and tossed aside your pillow. You put your slippers and went down stairs.

“Dad!” you shouted when you your father once again.

“My princess is here with me once again,” he said as he patted your head.

“I’d miss you Dad.” You said.

“I’d miss you too Eunjin,” he kiss you in the forehead. “Let’s eat!”

“Okay!” you give him a big smile.

“What did I told you sweetie?” your mom said.

“Speak more of Korean Language,”

“Better start doing it now,” your father said.

“Yes Appa!”

 

--------------------------

Hello Everyone :) I like to say thank you for the views and subbs :))

And for the readers who will read this and I hope you find it interesting don't forget to hit subscribe ^^)