Strings of childhood

Lost Pages of the Unpublished Love Story (Editing)

 

 

 

Strings of childhood

Chapter Seven

 

[Flashbacks]

Little Hanna is sitting on the bench alone, eating her sandwich. She doesn’t have any friends and her mom went somewhere else that’s why she’s alone. While eating she sway her feet back and forth to feel her moment in the bench. Two boys are walking towards her but didn’t notice because she is looking on the other way. They stop in front of her and smirk at each other.

She turns her head to the two boys standing in front of her and said innocently, “Yes?”

The boy with a cap snatches her sandwich away from here and passes it to the other boy. Little Hanna hop down the bench and try to get back her sandwich but she’s small for the boy. “Yah! Give me back my food.”

The boy who grab her sandwich first snatch her drink too and take a sip on it. “Why are you getting my food?”

“Nothing, we just want it. Thanks for the food.” the kid who is eating her sandwich said coolly.

Little Hanna’s eyes started to water. “You are not welcome! Give me back my food!” She demanded. The two boys smirk, the boy who sip her sandwich take a step forward and punch little Hanna in her shoulder and she fall down on her . “Shut up! It’s OUR food” the kid emphasizes, “I expect you to—AAAHHH!”

A blonde kid came to rescue and punches the kid who hurt Hanna. “You should be kind to the girls!” he fired. Little Hanna is crying softly in her spot as she watch the boy who saved her from this bad boys. The bad kid stands up with the help of his companion and glare at the kid who punch him. “hmmp.” He brush his hands and titled his head to Hanna. “Yah! This is not the last time. You are just lucky today,” he said unpleasantly and walks away with his companion at his back.

The blonde kid walks toward her and help her stand up. “Gwenchanayo?” He asked. She nods at him as she wipes her tears with her hands. “Kamsahamnida,” she said.

He smiled at Hanna and said, “Its fine. I’m Park Chanyeol, call me whatever you want.” he put out his hand to shake hands. “Lee Hanna. Call me Hanna,” she said as she shakes hands with Chanyeol.

[End of Flashbacks]

 

[Hanna’s POV]

Dr. Oh leave me alone after the boys have let Chanyeol cool down. I got scared with Chanyeol’s voice doom the whole mansion. The guy named Chen came to me and asks if I’m fine because he said I look pale.

He lead me to one of the sofas as the boys followed him with Chanyeol being take care of the guy named Baekhyun. The maids brought some foods and drinks while Chanyeol started sharing his story as the other maids fix the things that boys left a while ago. The guy named Sehun offered me some drinks and I didn’t hesitate to say no.

“So that’s where we meet?” I asked Chanyeol.

He nods at me and said, “You don’t remember anything?” He asked me like a little kid. I nodded slowly. I can’t even remember a single thing during my first year of schooling. “Can you share more? Maybe I can pull something out of my mind.”

“I could still remember the first field trip. We were at the amusement park when our mothers bring us to a photo booth and we have our first picture together.” Chanyeol put out his pocket and pulled a small picture. He showed it to everyone and he passes it to me so I can see it clearly.

“Hey, I remember this picture! It’s in my room!” I said happily as I pass the picture back to Chanyeol. “Wait. I remember something,” I said.

“What is it?”

“I can’t recall much of the things but I remember the best moment I had when I was a kid.” I said. “I think we are in the park during that time. We are looking for a four leaf clover and we saw one. I want to give it you as a gift but you said I should keep it as a remembrance. We fight over the clover and we spend our afternoon not talking to each other.”

“And I said I hate not talking to you,” Chanyeol said as you pause to drink your juice.

“And I said that I hate you for not accepting my gift and I’m not going to talk to you forever,” I chuckled.

“But you are talking to me right now.” Chanyeol smiled at me widely.

 

[Author’s POV]

The other boys seem to be out-of-place seeing the two best friends reunited. “Can I ask where the four - leaf clover is?” Tao in.

The other boys nodded in unison. Hanna looked at Chanyeol for the answer but he just shrugged back. “We buried it somewhere. Since I don’t like to keep it as a remembrance and Channie don’t like to accept it as my gift, our mothers suggested that we just keep it somewhere where no one will find it. The both of us agreed that we should bury it. There no one will find it nor steal it away.”

The time flies so fast that no one noticed it. The boys enjoyed the company of Hanna. They find her witty at the same time fun and easy going type of person.

[Hanna’s POV]

I check my phone as I received a message from Minji.

 

Yah! Where on Earth is u? GO HOME SEATMATE! I’m here in your house.

I’ll wait for 30 minutes, if you didn’t come within the time frame you know what will happen to your room. /evil laughs/

                                                                                                                -Minji

 

Hanna knit her eyebrows at the message of Minji and immediately presses the reply button.

 

Still here in the mansion, do whatever you want but you can’t go home if you molest a single thing in my room.

                                                                                                                -Hanna

 

I put my phone back in my back and stand up. “Where are you going?” Kris asked. None of your business Mr. NO Gentleman. I rolled my eyes 90 degrees and pulled a small smile. “I need to go to Dr. Oh before I go home.”

“You are going home already?” Tao asked.

“Yes,” I responded.

“I want you to stay more…” Tao pouts. “Can you?”

“Err~ my friend texted and she’s in my house right now. I can’t keep her waiting,” I said and walk back to the office of Dr. Oh.

Saying Thank you and I still made a promise to Dr. Oh that I should visit his mansion often. I couldn’t say no to my doctor. I guess I will be visiting his mansion twice a month or it depends to my schedule. I closed the door of the office and start walking in the hallway.

I saw Sehun alone walking in the same hallway. “Annyeong Higaseyo Sehun,” I bowed. “Nice to meet you,”

[Sehun’s POV]

I didn’t thought I can see Hanna alone before the day ends. Spending the whole day with her is another day to be remembered for me even though my hyungs are here.

“Annyeong Higaseyo Sehun,” she bowed. “Nice to meet you,”

I smiled at her. I can’t utter a single word AGAIN. I feel nervous whenever she’s talking with me. “B-bye H-han…na.”

She smiled at me, “I should be going. See you again,”

She left me standing like a statue in the hallway. I knock myself to wake up and turn around to see her but I didn’t see her even shadow is nowhere to be trace. “Hanna.”

[Hanna’s POV]

I said my last goodbyes to the other boys as we made our way out of the main door. Since I don’t have a car on my own I started walking down the streets to ride a bus on the main streets.

A car slow down at my pace as the windows rolled down. “Hanna,”

I look on the driver and saw Kris. “Yes?”

He stops the car at the same time I stop from walking. He went out of the car and opens the other side of the door. “Come inside. I’ll bring you home.”

“Huh?” I said with a tone of confusion.

He gestured his hand towards the car. “From someone like you? No thanks,” I said bitterly as I started walking.

He rolled his eyes and grabs my wrist. “You shouldn’t say no to a gentleman like me.”

“And you are saying to yourself that you are a gentleman? Are you insane?”

“Whatever you say witch,” He said and put his hand in my shoulder and push me inside his car. What a gentleman.

He went to the driver’s seat and put the engine to life. “Where do you live?”

“Somewhere down the road.”

---------------------

Sad to say. I got my laptop brought to the hospital *Hope you get it  hehe*

Anyways. How is this chapter? I don't know what did I type this chapter since it's raining hard here and I'm not inspired with the cold weather here. I wish it's all fine.

TO TELL EVERYONE

Did you watch the MV of B.A.P? No mercy? It's AMAZINNGG!

Oh here. I'm just fangirling the whole afternoon. Another BAEKYEOL!

Tumblr_m7jazcafg81qecmzno1_400_large

I'll be posting HUNHAN photos soon ^^

 

I'm a SUHO-biased this week. HE is so hoottt!

 

Ayysmujciaabic6_large

 

Ayys2nscmaauppx_large

 

EXO-K photos here. AND I'M HAVING DERP EXPRESSIONS HERE.

hehe

THANK FOR THE SUBS AND COMMENTS! *jumping in my seat*

Photos are not mine. CREDITS TO THE OWNERS