Channie…Dobby…Channie…is cuter?

Lost Pages of the Unpublished Love Story (Editing)

 

 

Channie…Dobby…Channie…is cuter?

Chapter Twenty Four

 

It is almost the end of November. Hanna made her way in the hallways as a girl approaches her. “Hey, did you see your pictures?”

“Pictures?”

“Neh, the one for the pageant it is already posted in the administration building. You are so pretty! Anyways, I should go I have some meeting you know.”

Hanna smiled at the student council president as she walks to the administration building. It is almost a month since they had that pictorial and three weeks from now they are going to have the pageant. She doesn’t have any worries about her clothes and everything, her parents are supportive but she can only wish to a genie she had wished not to be the candidate after all.

It is not crowded in the administration building since it is just 10 a.m in the morning and most classes are still on. She looks at everyone’s picture keenly and stops at her picture for a while. Is this really me? She shook her head and turns her gaze on Sehun’s and Kris’ photos. Well, they absolutely look hot and really like a professional model in the picture. She even saw Daehyun’s picture and one of her new friends, Dasom.

She smiled at them and went to her building. Before she could enter the building a deep voice called her, “Hannie!”

She turns her gaze and saw Chanyeol running. “Channie!”

“Are you going to your class?” he asked.

Hanna nodded and asked why, “Nothing, I thought you’re free I want you to go with me, uhm, like have a small talk?”

Hanna checked her watch and found out that it’s still early so she just agreed on it. “I got thirty minutes, where do you want to go?”

“To your heart!” Chanyeol smiled creepily.

“Haha. Funny Channie.” Hannaa rolled her eyes. “Let’s go to the field!” Chanyeol pointed the field.

They sat in the bleachers of the field. Some varsities jog around the race track while some students take their time here in the field. “I saw your picture Hannie! You look cute like me!”

“I am cuter than you Channie!” Hanna put her tongue out.

“No! I am much cuter than you!”

“No! A dobby like you with a deep, hoarse voice can’t be cute!”

Chanyeol’s eyes widened, “Dobby? What is that?”

Hanna look at Chanyeol with a puzzled look, “You don’t know who Dobby is?”

Chanyeol shook his head as a no. “You mean you don’t know who Harry Potter is? He is a part of it! Dobby the free elf! Oh yes, his famous line. ‘Harry Potter must not go to Hogwarts and Dobby is free.’?”

“I know Harry Potter! The boy who lived but who is Dobby, Hannie?”

“Dobby is the elf with big ears like yours, big puppy eyes.” Hanna turns her phone on and googled Dobby.

Tumblr_lcaq6nqeng1qczbclo1_500_large

“That’s Dobby,” she showed it to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol’s eyes widened even more when he saw Dobby’s photo. “So you mean that is Dobby? How come I look like him? He is so ugly! He doesn’t even look cute. He is horrible!”

“No! The only difference between you and Dobby is that he is an elf and you are a giant. That’s it and both of you are cute.” Hanna snatches her phone back. “Same level,”

As if Chanyeol’s world crash into pieces. Dobby and me? Same level of cuteness? Noooooooooo! Chanyeol shake his head again in disapproval. “Hannie?”

“Yes?”

“I’m hurt,”

Hanna’s eyebrows frown a little and asked, “Hurt? Where? Why? Because of who?”

“I am hurt here,” he pointed his heart. “It’s because of…you.”

“Me? Why? What did I do?”

“You broke my heart.”

“Whaatt?” Hanna raised her voice but not too loud for everyone to hear. “How did I…no, how come?”

“You are hurting your own best friend. You love Dobby more than me.”

From a worried expression turn to a meek smile she slaps Chanyeol’s arm. “Yah!”

“Hey! It’s painful!” Chanyeol acted to be hurt by that simple slap.

“Pabo Channie! Are you jealous of Dobby?” Hanna laughs at her question.

“Yes, I am!”

“He is just a fictional character Chanyeol-ah! I love you more than Dobby of course!” Hanna’s pinched Chanyeol’s cheeks.

“Jinjja?”

Hanna nods at him. Chanyeol’s eyes shimmer as if he won a million cash and grin at Hanna widely. “Ha! That’s my Hannie! She knows how to make me happy and make me jealous of that horrible elf!”

“Such a kid,” Hanna muttered.

“What did you say?” Chanyeol’s eyes sharpened at that whisper.

“I said, I love you Channie! You are cuter than Dobby but Dobby is here.” Hanna points her heart.

“Where’s me?”

“In my heart too!”

Chanyeol seems to be satisfied with Hanna’s answer that he is in her heart, too. Chanyeol stands up. “Let’s go!”

“Where?”

“To my heart!”

“Shut up Chanyeol!” Hanna yelled at him as she checks her watch.

“Omo! I have five more minutes before class! Thank you for the company Channie! See you Channie!” Hanna said as she pick up her things.

“No I love you? Like you used to say when we are young?”

“I love you Channie!” Hanna waved and run to her building.

“I love you too Hannie!” Chanyeol waved at her.

Chanyeol pick his bag and run to his building since he remembered that he is also going to be late. As he enters his building he accidentally bump into someone.

“Mianhamnida!” he said as he picks her books. “Here,” he titled his head to the girl and his facial expression can’t be painted all of a sudden.

 “YOU?” both of them said at the same time.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” They said it again at the same time.

The girl rolled her eyes and Chanyeol fix the strap of his bag. “I am studying here.” They said it again at the same time.

“Are you mocking on me?” the girl asked.

“Your face!” Chanyeol fired and pass by her.

The girl pulled his bag and said, “Yah! I am still talking to you!”

Chanyeol rolled his eyes this time. “I am not talking to someone like you!”

He removed the girl’s hand with his two fingers and dusts his bag off as if some kind of bacteria was there. He smiled meanly and ran away from her.

 

------------------------

Mianhamnida guys if this is crappy chapter. Haha. I just want a bestfriend scene between Chanyeol and Hanna and this is my special belated birthday scene for Chanyeollieee! Kekekeke :))))

THANK YOU FOR THE NEW SUBSSS. KYAAAA. I AM SO HAPPYYYY :) THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU.