Xiumin’s past

Lost Pages of the Unpublished Love Story (Editing)

 

 

Xiumin’s past

Chapter 15

Xiumin and Minji enter the mall. She pulled Xiumin effortlessly to a stall of ice cream. Xiumin didn’t get the reason why Minji wants to go here. Minji went to the counter and he sits down in one of the benches and waited for her. He’s not in good spirit, Kris and Hanna killed his excitement, one thing he doesn’t like is waiting for foods rather he don’t like the food waiting for him and there’s another reason too.

“Ajhussi, I want one strawberry and one…” she paused as she think of what flavor Xiumin likes. Since, I don’t know what Xiumin likes I’ll just give him…hmm, okay two strawberry. “Ajhussi, two strawberries please,”

 

Hanna is looking for Minij as they went inside the mall. Baekhyun and Chanyeol said that she’s with Xiumin and don’t mind them anyways. “Okay,” was all she said and stop in the middle of the pathway.

“Something’s bothering?” Chanyeol asked.

Hanna points her index finger to the direction where Xiumin and Minji are. They are sitting in the bench laughing. As what Chanyeol can remember Xiumin is not like that when they are waiting for Hanna. He can’t also remember the last time Xiumin’s expression that happy sitting with a girl after four years? He can’t remember exactly the span of years but he remembered the old Xiumin. He just shrug at it off and smiled to Hanna. “Don’t worry Hannie, We will be going doing it soon,” he said cheerfully.

“Hannie?” Hanna asked. “I don’t remember that you call me Hannie, you used to call me ‘Nana’.

“I want new since you started calling me Channie. I want something similar to it so I will call you Hannie.”

Hanna slap Chanyeol’s arm. “Yah! Its sounds like honey!”

“And what’s wrong with it? Honey is sweet and Honey is used to call your partner sweetly. Can I just call you jagiya?” Chanyeol grinned at her.

“Very ridiculous,” Hanna said and start walking to the direction of Xiumin and Minji. Kris followed Hanna and grabbed her arm. “Leave them alone, okay?”

“What’s the problem?”

“I’ll tell you the story soon,”

Hanna search for Kris’ eyes and realize that his eyes turn to be sad. She don’t know how will she react on it but thanks to Baekhyun, he saved those seconds staring at his eyes. “Are we not going to eat?” he asked as he pockets his phone.

 

Minji walk to Xiumin and gave him the other ice cream. Xiumin titled his head up and gaze down to the ice cream. “For me?” he asked. Minji crunch her eyebrows at that odd question. “Obviously to whom I am going to give this ice cream to me?”

He smiled at her and gets the ice cream from her hand. “I ought to think of that,” he starts eating his ice cream. “Thank you.” She sits beside him, “For?”

“For this ice cream of course!”

Minji laugh at Xiumin and he followed her. “Why did you do this?” he suddenly asked.

“Nothing, you are just not in good condition standing in the parking lot waiting for the two.” She smiles at him as she finishes eating her ice cream. She raised her eyebrows to Xiumin and said, “Yah, your ice cream is waiting. Finish it before it melts.”

He ate the ice cream hurriedly. After a few blinks, he stand up and pulled Minji somewhere. “Hey! Where are we going?” she yelled at him.

It’s already in her nature that she will just be shouting loudly. Not to mention, we just like to say if you are one of her companions, ‘hey I don’t know her, I accidentally just walk with her at the same time!’ but Xiumin don’t care, he pulled her till they reach the other end of the mall. Its quiet deserted since this place is more of a garden type and you can’t see stalls here. Xiumin nod at one of the workers in the mall and all a sudden, people who are staying inside went out leaving the two standing next to each other.

“What’s happening?” Minji asked another question.

“When will you stop asking?” Xiumin asked with the mark of irritation in his face.

Minji blink at him and automatically apologize to him. Xiumin didn’t care about it and pulled her near to the exit of this garden place inside the mall. Xiumin sit down and he pats a spot for her to sit with him. Minji just follow before Xiumin get mad at her.

She wants to ask many question like why are they here, what are they going to do here and so on and so forth millions of questions. Xiumin turn his head to Minji and she smiled at him with a surprise in her face. “You are allowed to ask questions. I didn’t prohibit you in that case.”

“Why are we here?” she asked instantly without thinking of what should be the proper first question.

“I just want to stay here. It reminds me a lot of things.” He said casually.

Looking at the scenery outside the mall is just like staring in a glass. Blue skies scattered above. Seoul buildings with their different heights lie below the skies. Minji wondered how this scenery looks at night. “I hope you have an evening to stay here; especially you wouldn’t like to miss tonight’s view.” Xiumin said as if he is reading Minji’s thoughts.

“How do you know about it?” Minji asked him.

“Like what I said, this place reminds of me of a lot of things.”

“Like?”

Minji thought if he will answer her question. For all Minji knows when boys share something to a girl he don’t like to be interrupted with questions and asking him to go on what’s next. He wants that when he’s sharing the spotlight lights on him shared after his story he steps down of the spotlight ready to take question and answer with you which reminds of her that she needs to wait and lessen her questions.

 “I have known this place for a long time. This place reminds me of good things and also bad memories.” He said. Minji concluded that Xiumin will be sharing something. A thing that it seems to be so fragile that made Xiumin look hurt. Somehow, she realize that she is still a stranger for Xiumin she wanted to ask him why do you need share those things but she have decided that it’s not the right time, yet. “I could still remember that this place is the place where my friends and I hang out for the first time. Still I can remember that, it’s the night where we saw fireworks display and I am not mistaken, today is the same date, it’s the same day we saw the fireworks.”

 Minji didn’t say anything. She suddenly remembered that three years ago when she’s hanging out with Hanna near this mall on her birthday, fireworks just came to life, she told Hanna that she’s lucky to see one on her birthday but Hanna said before that the next time that she would be seeing fireworks on her birthday, she wants to celebrate it with Minji once again.

“Three years ago, I am here in this place sitting in the same spot with a girl.” Xiumin said weakly. He don’t know why is he sharing this to someone he barely know but he just feel it that it’s the right time to say these things that he is carrying on for the long time. He never shared much of this story to his hyungs but sitting with her is just comfortable which made him glad for it. “Three years ago, I thought I find the perfect girl for me.” He smiled as he remembered those moments with her.

“Xiumin~ah, what are you thinking after ten years?” she asked.

Xiumin was sitting comfortably in the ground with his hand intertwined with her. “Hmm, after ten years, we are married, like in a fairytale, we live happy ever after.”

“Do every fairytale always end up in happy every after they got married?” Minah asked.

“For all I know. Look at Cinderella, Snow white and little mermaid they live happy ever after.”

Minah smiled at Xiumin. Xiumin kiss Minah in her cheeks and the fireworks just explode in bright colors. For Xiumin, he is lucky to be sitting with the girl he loves. He can’t explain the kind of happiness he is having right now and for Minah, she is lucky to have Xiumin on her side but she don’t know when is this going to take long. She’s about to die soon and she still don’t have the guts how will she tell it to Xiumin.

After two months, they are walking in the park in the late afternoon like what they used to do. Xiumin bought two strawberry ice creams for them and they eat in the bench. Laughter spread around them. No stain of loneliness is painted across their faces. Neither the both of them realize that above them, the light and dark fight for each other but everyone knows darkness will win. Night time is about to approach. They have decided to go to the restaurant where they usually eat. They are about to go out of the park when Minah collapsed.

“We were just sitting in the park. Minah said that it’s nearly seven and we need to eat. We make our way out to the park. At first, I saw her eyes worrying about something. I ask her if something is wrong and she said she’s just hungry and we need to hurry up. When we are about to out the park, we slowed down a bit to get the last view of the park like we used to do. I saw her placing her hand in her chest and I saw her eyebrows frowning. I ask her if something’s really bothering her but she said nothing to worry about. She’s hungry, she said it once again. I trusted her though my instincts said it a differently. As we are about to reach the gates, I was surprised that she collapsed good thing I catch her fast.” Xiumin said.

Minji who is just listening to Xiumin can feel that he loved and he still in love Minah. Xiumin’s eyes is like a glass and it’s about to break if he close his eyes for a minute but he just keep on blinking to keep his tears not to fall. “Can I ask what happened next?”

Xiumin catch Minah. Minah was already unconscious and he doesn’t know what to do only one thing that comes inside his mind is to bring her immediately to the hospital and he carried Minah in a bride style and Xiumin ran to his car. His hands are shaking as he put the keys of his car. “C’mon...” he gritted his teeth and he successfully put the engine into life and drives as fast he can to the nearest hospital. Not after longest ten minutes of drive for Xiumin, he gets out of the car immediately and ran to the emergency room. “Help!” was all he said and the nurses came to his response as they put Minah in the bed.

“Sir, can you go out for a while as we check on her?” one of the nurses asked. Xiumin followed as what the nurse said. The doctor come in and checks on Minah. Xiumin was sitting all alone outside the emergency room. He felt so useless and he doesn’t know what to do, he doesn’t even know what had happen to Minah. It went to fast but right now, time is slow, he feels that Minah’s soul is slowly slipping away from her body. He put out his phone and called Lay.

After half-hour all of his friends came. Kris kneels down in front of Xiumin and asked what happened but Xiumin can’t answer his question since to himself he still doesn’t know to himself what’s happening to Minah. Lay tap Kris’ shoulder and they went to the slot machine to get drinks for everyone. “I know what’s happening to Minah,” Lay said to Kris.

Kris turned his head to Lay and asked, “You know?”

He nods at him as he gets the rest of the drinks. “Minah is suffering from heart disease. Her doctor warned us that she can’t longer live more than year. Minah wants to tell to Xiumin but she doesn’t have the confidence to do so.”

As they reach the emergency room, the physician who is in-charge of Minah went out at his back Minah is being brought somewhere. Xiumin is about to stand and follow Minah but the doctor stop Xiumin. Before Xiumin can do anything else, Kris asked the doctor how’s Minah.

“Minah is suffering from con heart failure. She can’t stay another day or half of it. She’ll be brought to the Intensive Care Unit for the mean time. Where are her parents? Or are there any relative who can come with me?”

Lay step in and nod at the doctor. Lay nod at Kris to call her parents as he followed the doctor somewhere. Kris told Suho and rest to stay outside the ICU while he is waiting for Minah’s parents.

Lay enter the clinic of the doctor and take his seat on the right side of the table. “I called the other hospitals who is holding the documents of your…”

“Cousin,” Lay answered.

“Okay, it will come any moment since I asked to fax it.” he said as his secretary enters his clinic.

“Here are the documents that you are waiting, sir.” The secretary said and went out immediately after handling out the documents.

After sometime of reviewing her documents the physician put her documents down. Lay’s phone rang and excuses him for awhile.

“Where are you?” Kris asked immediately from the other line.

“Doctor’s office, turn to the right of the emergency room and look for the room of 107.” He said.

“Wait for us,” Kris said and he hung up.

Lay waited for few minutes and he saw Kris with Minah’s parents. He bowed and motioned them to get inside since they are the one obliged to talk to the physician. Kris and Lay walk ICU and saw the rest sitting in the floor. Xiumin is crying and the two maknaes tried their best to lighten up the oldest of their group.

“Let’s go home?” Kris suggested.

“No,” Xiumin said enough for everyone to hear.

All heads turn on Xiumin; of course, they can’t do anything about this case. So they have decided to take turns on who will with Xiumin in the hospital.

Xiumin’s eyes had gone really watery and his voice turned weaker and hoarse. He closes his eyes and tears start falling in his cheeks. Minji don’t know what to do with Xiumin. She’s not even sure if Xiumin can continue his story. Minji take a deep breath and said, “You can stop for now,”

Xiumin wipe his tears with his hands and look at her, “I can still go on,” he said in between in his sobs.

“No, I am willing to wait for the next time.” Minji stand up and brush her . She lend a hand to Xiumin, “Let’s go,”

“Where are we going?” Xiumin stand up with the help of Minji.

“Somewhere near this mall. C’mon, you will miss the late afternoon’s view.” Minji winks.

“Eh?” was all he said. “But…” he put his gaze down.

“No more buts. Like I said, I am willing to wait the other part of the story.” Minji patted him in shoulder. “Wherever Minah is, I know that she’s happy seeing you that you have moved on without her. Yes, you still love her and I know it. I know your friends know it too. It’s a good thing that somehow you shared it. I maybe nobody awhile ago but now I can be somebody you can lean on. Are you feeling better?”

Xiumin didn’t said anything but he just nods at Minji. He tried to smile at her but Minji just mess his hair. “Let’s go!”

 

 

----------------------

I don't know what to say about this hehe.

Of course it is not in my plan to make this but It hjust pop and Iwant to make something to make this story crazier haha

Okay, I planned of shipping Minji and Xiumin. It is fine with you guys??????????

Ah yesss

I'm done editing, check my other chapters to see the pictures :)

hehe

 

but I'm stuck with a problem

can you help chose which is a better backgroud and picture for the foeword?

a.

Tumblr_lxd2ezl6by1qfb46yo1_500_large

b.

Tumblr_ls7j1zw1eu1qfzy9ro1_500_large

or c.

4364058734_90692b7dcc_z_large

 

THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO WILL ANSWER :)))