Dare

Lost Pages of the Unpublished Love Story (Editing)

 

 

Dare

Chapter 14

 

“Let’s have a dare,” Cindy gives up on fighting with Eunjin about the chuzzle-porcupine gift and Myungsoo. The driver scratch his nape as he feel the two’s auras blazing with fire because of debating. For him, if he didn’t let out a fake cough two flames will turn into a fire and the topic of theirs will not move a single inch.

Eunjin lean back and cross her arms. “What kind of dare?”

“Simple. I will stop teasing you if you made Myungsoo go to school without his eyeglasses or better with his ‘hot look’,” Cindy said flatly.

“Yah! Why the dare depends on me?”

“Dare always depend on the person who is going to do it,”

Eunjin rolled her eyes on Cindy thinking if she is going to deal with the dare or not. “How if I don’t like to agree with it?” Cindy taps her chin and said, “One thing. I will make a way for you and Myungsoo to fall with each other and I will never stop on teasing him to you.” She pointed her index finger upwards and twirls it around.

“Like seriously? Can you even do that?” Eunjin raised her voice which made the driver cringed and take a glance at his mirror to check on what’s happening. Cindy just nod at her with a huge smile painted on her face.

“I take it as a deal. How long is this dare going?”

Without any second of thinking, Cindy just answered, “Till the Grand Ball.”

Four more months, Eunjin thought. It is already in the first month of December and by the early April, they are going to graduate. Time flies fast and will fly faster now that she had taken a dare. How would she do it? How if Myungsoo can’t do it? No, how will Eunjin make a way to do it? Eunjin shrugs and leave the dare alone in the air. “Fine with me four months is long.”

Cindy who is satisfied pulled a paper and ball pen and writes a handwritten deal. “Here, sign as a proof.” Eunjin didn’t question her and just signed the paper. “Done,” Eunjin give the paper and the pen back as the driver turn to stop in front of their house. “Thanks for the lift!” She went out of the car and run to their house.

Cindy who is watching her just fold the paper in silence and her driver talk after the long time, “What’s on your mind right now, miss?”

“Nothing but nonsense I found Eunjin’s life a little boring than I thought. It needs color you know? She needs to color it. I mean if she can’t, I will color it for here so I guess one of the crayons of hers is Myungsoo.”

Cindy who is satisfied leaned back on her seat as the driver pulled in the street. “So what are you trying to do?”

“Make Eunjin and Myungsoo fall for each other and at the grand ball I am going to make sure that Myungsoo will ask Eunjin to the ball and  this contract,” Cindy fold the paper into an I.D size. “…is just a piece of scrap.” Cindy keeps the folded paper in her bag and smiled at the driver. The driver smiled back at her, “How if this plan of yours didn’t succeed?”

He turn around by the corner and asked her once again, “How if you fall in love with Myungsoo?”

“That will not happen and I am sure of it. I am engaged and in love with someone else I hope you don’t forget about it.”

Eunjin entered her room and take a sit on her bed. Cindy and her plans! She thought lying with her eyes close in her bed. First thing that flash inside her mind is Myungsoo’s face smiling at her. She flew her eyes open and rolled on the other side of the bed. The book came to her view and open it once again where she stop reading. She browsed some of the pages of the book where she saw some lines. ‘It’s old and rusted to say that I will travel those seven oceans, climb through the mountains or to get a star or even the moon for you just to prove how much I love you when I can drive all the way to your house and prove in my own way how much I love you…’

‘And if there’s one thing I could ever wish…I hope I didn’t come to your life too early. If powers exist, I hope I got the power of time to know the future and I will make a way to change it and make a way that  you and I could be destiny,’

‘You think I am insane but no...You are my first and one true love. I don’t how and why but that’s what my heart says [put a hand on my heart]. If you saw a shooting star that will fall tonight believe me I am saying the truth,”

Eunjin close the book as those lines ring inside her head. You are the one insane I guess. No, you are just hungry. Set aside Myungsoo, four months is long.

Eunjin called Soohyun and ask her bring food. When she delivered it, you asked about the updates but she didn’t find one as of the moment. She went out of the room and Eunjin read once again the book.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hanna, Minji, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Kris and Chanyeol went to the school parking lot. “I’ll use my car for the six of us,” Kris said.

“I’ll drive on my own,” Xiumin said cheerfully. “Minji, do you want to join with me?”

Minji look at Kris who just shrug and turn to Hanna who just grin at her and push her lightly in front of Xiumin. “I’d love that idea Xiumin,” Hanna said.

“Yah!” Minji pouted as Xiumin grab Minji by the hand and pulled her to his car. Baekhyun and Chanyeol decided that they will be using Baekhyun’s car which left Hanna and Kris together.

Kris opens the door of the passenger’s seat for Hanna but Hanna opens the door to the back seat. “Do I look like your chauffer?” Kris raised his eyebrows with a smirk.

“I take that as a yes. It’s an honor that you’ll be driving your princess,” Hanna said playfully.

“And I take ‘your’ as you take me as your prince so close that door and seat beside your prince charming,”

Hanna closed the door hardly and takes a step forward with her hands placed on her waist. “Mr. Wu Fan, can I say excuse me? I am not interested to ride on your carriage,”

Kris take a step forward and now they are facing each other smiling to himself. “No.”

Hanna raised an eyebrow at the tall guy in her front. She takes step her side and a step forward, with a smile on her face she start walking at her usually pace. Kris closed the door and turns to his back and his long hands grab Hanna’s arm and spin her around gently. Hanna realized that she is pinned on the car with Kris’ face a couple of inch to her face. “I told you, you can’t say no to your prince charming. You don’t have a choice if you say no or else I am going to kiss you,”

Hanna takes a gulp of her saliva and keeps her nervousness inside her. “Is this a kind of blackmail?” Kris face went a couple of inch more to her face. Their nose touches each other and Hanna closed her eyes not wanting to see more of the Mr. No Gentleman’s face.

“Yes and…” Hanna felt Kris breathing normally while she’s not sure to herself if she is still breathing. “No.” he whispered in her right ear. Hanna exhaled as she thought that the closeness between them loosened but she move her head to her right and open her eyes the closeness between their lips can’t be measured. Only dust or air can pass between. Even Kris sensed his heart jump a little at that sudden closeness of Hanna. Neither both of them take the next move.

Hanna wanted to push away him but she can’t do it. She’s stuck like a stone. Kris who move back a little said, “Be careful my princess. I don’t know that you are that excited to kiss me. I reckon you forgot that in a fairytale the prince take the move to kiss the princess. I guess we have a modern day fairytale here wherein the princess is the one who kisses her prince charming.”

Hanna doesn’t know what to say or to do. Kris move away and open the door once again. “What are you waiting? A miracle? C’mon, you wouldn’t like to see Xiumin complaining for food.” With a say, Hanna follow in an instant. He jogs happily to the other side of the car and start off the engine.

Baekhyun and the rest reach the mall ten minutes ahead of Kris and Hanna. At the first minutes, they decided to wait in the parking lot. As they thought that Kris car was approaching, they went out of the car but they got it all wrong. Xiumin check his watch, eight minutes had passed but Kris and Hanna is nowhere in sight. Baekhyun and Chanyeol talk each other quietly as Minji observed them. She turned her head to Xiumin who is frowning already. “Do you want to get inside the mall?” Minji asked politely.

Xiumin smiled at her but it fades in a snap. Minji looked the mall and something came inside her mind. “Xiumin, wouldn’t you mind to accompany me inside?” she said with a charm in her voice. Xiumin nod at her like a kid and Minji titled her head to Baekhyun and Chanyeol she nod at them saying give-to-me-this-kid look. They wave at her and said in their looks we-expect-that-from-you.

Minji grab Xiumin’s arm and pulled him inside the mall at the same time, Kris’ car came by and park beside Baekhyun’s car. Kris went out of the car and run to the other side and opens the door for Hanna. She step out and smile Baekhyun and Chanyeol. “Let’s  go?” she asked.

 

 

 

 

Thank you for reading :)

I am so happy to gain subs again :)

 

I will be doing some editing stuffs here. Just the picture guys. 

I will search for pictures that symbolizes each chapter hehe. :)

 

Right now, I am  starting to have writer's block.

I have chapters save already  for this story and I don't know what's next :(

 

Anyways, thank you again :)