To Her, For her: From Him

Lost Pages of the Unpublished Love Story (Editing)

 

To Her, For her: From Him

Chapter Eleven

 

Kris’ POV:

“Are you the one who plan this?”

She nods, “It should be in my house however you had an unexpected appointment so I just bring all of these things. I thought it wouldn’t be successful but thanks to Kris…” she titled her head to Kris for a second.

“What are his credits here?” Hanna asked.

Minji poured a big smile on me. “He just blind fold and carry you here like a princess in a fairytale.”

“Whatever Minji,” Hanna rolled her eyes like she used to do to me.

 “I guess I should go.” I said in the proper timing.

“Why?” Minji asked immediately and I saw Hanna’s expression Yes, Mr. I-am-your-prince-charming-in-your-dreams. She really totally dislikes me.

“I have a dinner with my parents” I lied.

Mrs. Lee came to my response and led me out of the front steps. I bowed and say my gratitude and walk to my car.

I put the engine to life and look once again at Hanna’s house. This is what a home means. I press the accelerator and drive away to nowhere.

____________________________________________________________________________

Sehun’s POV:

After everyone had left the mansion, well except from my cousin, Luhan. I walk back to my room and open my cabinet where Hanna’s hanky is kept. What a small world, I thought. I was about to open the box when I received a phone call.

“Yeobeosseyo?”

“Hyung!” Chanyeol’s voice sounds happy from the other line. “Well, since you are good suggesting gifts. What kind of gift can you give to a girl?”

I raised an eyebrow, “There are lots but what kind of occasion is it?”

“Hmm…birthday”

“May I know who?”

“Hanna.”

I put down my phone slowly and look at the box where the hanky is place. I stare for seconds and snapped when I realized that I am still talking to Chanyeol.

“I can’t suggest anything. Just look for a gift that you think will remind of your childhood friendship at the same time the long time that you too have been separated and now you saw each other once again.”

I can feel Chanyeol’s head shaking in approval. “Gotcha! Thank you hyung!” and he hung up in an instant.

I shrugged it off and stare at the hanky again. “Hanna’s birthday?” I closed the box and tossed it back to the cabinet and went out of my room. Rushing myself downstairs, Luhan stop when he saw me. “Where are you going?”

“Mwoh?” I asked as I reach the last step.

“Where are you going?”

“Somewhere, be right back.”

Kris’ POV:

Roaming around the streets looking for a gift is hard. I enter dozens of shops but I didn’t find anything that is eye-catching.

I look around the corner and saw a shop of accessories. I take the short walk and enter the shop.

“May I help you sir…” A lady approaches me as I enter.  I gave her a nod and look around the shop. “What are you looking for?” she asked once again.

“I am looking for a gift.” I responded. “Birthday gift,”

“For your girlfriend,sir?”

I stop for a moment and look at the woman. Realization stuck on me. Why am I looking a gift for her by the ways?

The woman smiled at me, “I guess, it’s for your special friend,” was all she said and passed by me.

“I guess this gift will suit her.”

I looked at the gift. Nothing special, it is not even suited for her. I rolled my eyes, why am I really looking a gift for that witch?

 

The woman stare at Kris for the whole time he was in his deep thoughts. As if the woman have sort of telekinesis powers as she give a long nod to him and said, “You don’t search for a pearl”

Kris snapped out of his thoughts. “Are you saying something?”

“Don’t look for a pearl in the middle of cherry blossoms.”

“I didn’t get it.”

“Think about it,” she said. “Are you going to buy a gift or what?”

____________________________________________________________________________

[Author’s POV]

It’s Monday once again. The University is pack once again of different students from different colleges offered by the university. Hanna made her way to her building as she was greeted by her classmates whom she saw along the way. She pressed the elevator button and waited for the elevator.

“Hanna,”

She tilted at her side and saw Sehun. “Good Morning Mas—”

Sehun place his forefinger in front of Hanna’s face. “Call me Sehun,”

“Okay, mian. Good Morning Sehun-sshi,”

The elevator open and Hanna enter first followed by Sehun. Four more students enter with their vacant expressions painted along their faces. “I prefer Sehun itself. I sound too old if Sehun-sshi.” He said

“Arasso,”

Classes started, it is their Botany Class. Their professor announced about the upcoming Acquaintance and Freshman Day. Everyone turned out to be excited about it.

“For the upcoming Acquaintance party, there would be a pageant only for your course and the winner will compete for the freshman day so as early as today I want you all to think who would be your representative. I am giving a week to choose.”

Whispers rise in the air. Kris and Hanna are not talking in their seats. Baekhyun was at their back watching them. “Hyung, what are you staring at?” His seatmate, Minwo asked.

“See this two sitting in our front?”

“Yes.”

“I bet them for the pageant,”

Minwo just shrugged it off and lit a smirk in his face. Not a minute had passed; Minwo raised his hand to the professor.

“Yes?”

“Can I tell everyone who do I want for the pageant?” Minwo asked

“Well, it depends on you Mr. Jung,”

“Well, I just want that these classmate of mine who is sitting in front of me to be the representative.”

---

 On the other part of the university, Xiumin and Chanyeol’s professor shared the same thing about the pageant. Chanyeol’s phone vibrated. He pulled it out and saw a message from Baekhyun.

Hyung! Guess what? Kris is our representative. Choose your best representative.
We still have a bet.

Chanyeol noticed that Xiumin received one too. “Hyung! Volunteer yourself!” Xiumin yelled.

The professor in their class heard Xiumin. “Are you saying something?” he called out.

Xiumin smiled and waved his hands. “Ani! I choose Chanyeol to be our representative”

“Mr. Park, do you want to be our representative?”

“No!” his deep voiced said loudly.

The professor titled his head to Xiumin and said, “Other suggestions?”

Xiumin stood up and look around the classroom. Since he knew most of them, he spotted someone at the other side of the room. “Yes sir.”

“May I know who?”

“Daehyun.”

 

--------------

Another update. ^^

THANK YOU FOR READING :)

CAN I HAVE COMMENTS?

hehe.

For the viewers out there, don't forget to subscribe. if you find it nice ^^