Those future cupids in disguise

Lost Pages of the Unpublished Love Story (Editing)

 

 

Those future cupids in disguise

Chapter Twenty-three

 

Hanna is walking the hallway when she noticed a girl walking with her head down. She seems to be so familiar but Hanna can’t recall who she is. She frown as bit as the girl walk to the other side where she is walking. The girl is not looking in her way and she bump on Hanna which shocks her a bit.

“Hey,” Hanna whispered.

“Sorry,” she tilted her head up. “Hanna?”

“Cousin?”

“Hanna!” the girl hugged her.

“Hey, when did you come back?”

The both of them separated from the hug. “Yesterday actually,”

“By the way, what’s with the down face a while ago?”

“Nothing,” she smiled.

“You can’t lie to me Alice,”

“I know Hanna. It’s just that, he yelled at me like the old times.”

“He? Who is he?”

“You don’t know him?”

“Obviously no, what is the purpose of asking? Now tell me who is he?” Hanna asked impatiently.

“You’ll meet him later,” she said.

Hanna was left dumbfounded thinking who is that guy who yelled at her cousin. Alice is one of Hanna’s cousins. They are like sisters since they grow up together well, not until Alice went to Singapore to finish her high school. As far as she can remember, no scratch it, as far as she know, Alice is a nice girl. She is loved by everyone. No one shouted at her EVER.

“Whoever makes my cousin sad I will make sure that he is going to die!” Hanna rolled her eyes as she entered her classroom.

Hanna sits at her usual sit beside Kris while Kris is sitting beside Baekhyun talking about some matters.

“She came back.” Kris said

“Yes, and Chanyeol said that he wants to transfer school immediately.”

Kris chuckled. “That boy, he really hates her.”

“Both of them hate each other.” Baekhyun corrected him.

Hanna don’t have any idea what are they talking about so she texted Chanyeol.

Hanna: Yah, I heard you want to transfer?

Hanna receives a message immediately from Chanyeol.

Chanyeol:  Not really. It’s just that…

Hanna: Because the girl?

Chanyeol: How did you know?

Hanna: I just heard. Who is she? Why do you hate her?

Chanyeol: I will talk to you later.

Hanna close Chanyeol’s message and wait for the professor to come in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is already dismissal and Hanna went out of the classroom first. Kris and Baekhyun are at the back of Hanna. “You seem to be in a jiffy, Hanna?” Baekhyun asked.

“Neh.” Hanna said. “I need to meet my cousin and Chanyeol by the lobby.”

“We are going to meet Chanyeol too.” Kris said.

“Can we go with you?” Baekhyun asked.

“You are. Look at yourselves.” Hanna said as she presses the elevator button.

Baekhyun and Kris smiled at each other as the elevator opens. The three of them enter and in a minute they reach the lobby. As they step out of the elevator they heard voices yelling at one another.

“WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO FOLLOW ME?” a deep voice yelled.

“HOW DARE YOU TO SAY THAT? I AM JUST WAITING FOR SOMEONE HERE!”

The three of them saw two familiar beings standing. “Alice,” Baekhyun said at the same time with Kris saying Chanyeol’s name.

“What the--” was all Hanna said.

Chanyeol and Alice turn their heads to the directions to Hanna and point their forefingers at her.

“I am waiting for her,” Both of them said.

Hanna walks toward the both of them. The boys followed her grinning at Chanyeol.

“Hyung?” Chanyeol asked confusedly.

“Cousin, why are you shouting?” Hanna asked.

Alice throws a death glare at Chanyeol. “It’s him.”

“And?”

“He is the one I am talking about.” Alice said.

Hanna turns her head to Chanyeol, “Channie care to explain?”

“About what?” Chanyeol asked.

“You know each other?” Alice asked with her eyebrows flinching.

Hanna nods at Alice and said, “He is my bestfriend, Alice and wait, Chanyeol, this is Alice my cousin.”

Chanyeol’s eyes widened at Hanna and shook his head in disapproval. “Hannie? Are you sure? This boy is your cousin?”

“Excuse Me?” Alice raised her voice.

“Excuse what?” Chanyeol fired back.

“You are referring me to a boy?”

“Yes.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes and turn his gaze back at Hanna.

Hanna is just smiling widely at Chanyeol. The two boys are holding their laughter because of Chanyeol.

“What now?” Chanyeol asked irritatingly.

“Did the two of you become…you know?” Hanna asked all of a sudden.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and he didn’t answer instead he pulled someone’s hand. “Let’s go Hannie,”

Not realizing, he is just grab Alice hand instead of Hanna’s hand. They went out of the building hurriedly. Alice is being pulled effortlessly by Chanyeol.

“Is my prediction right?” Hanna asked.

Baekhyun and Kris nod at Hanna smiling widely.

“I guess we should leave them or what do you think?”

“I guess we could be some cupid in disguise.” Baekhyun said beaming happily.

“Well, I guess you can the cutest cupid I could ever meet.”

Kris scratches his nape and asked. “How about me?”

“Devil in disguise!” Hanna put her tongue out.

Together, they went out the building. When Sehun and Xiumin came at the same time they went down the stairs.

“Hyung!” Xiumin called.

“Hi Hanna!” Sehun waved.

“Hello,” Hanna smiled at Sehun.

“Hey, did you saw Chanyeol and with the girl, who is she again Sehun?”

“Alice.”

“Neh,” Hanna said. “We are just talking to one another when Chanyeol pulled Alice saying let’s go Hannie.”

“I saw Chanyeol muttering something I don’t understand.” Xiumin said.

“I pity Alice. I heard Chanyeol saying how Alice is evil as he walks to the pavement with her, he is really bitter,” Sehun added up.

“Care to explain what happened and why Chanyeol hates my cousin. I mean, why do they hate each other?”

“I actually don’t know. I heard that the both of them are so sweet to each other way back in Singapore. When Chanyeol came back, I guess it’s about their long distance relationship and they have some quarrel about a simple thing before Chanyeol go back here to Korea.” Xiumin explained.

“Simple thing?” Hanna asked.

“Yes but I am not so sure of it. Why not asked them? You are the closest to the both of them anyways,” Baekhyun said. “You know…cupids in disguise?”

“Ah—uh, okay.” Hanna said.

“Hanna, are you going somewhere?” Sehun asked.

“Going home?”

“Can I bring you home?” Sehun asked.

Hanna was left with one answer. “Uh—sure.”

 

 

 

It's been I don't know weeks! Kekekeke~! Even though I am not updating I am getting subss! Omo! That makes me jumps here like-.- THANK YOU! Guysss, Christmas vacation is near. I have typed five chapters in advance here. I am just going to post and post and post. I like it! 

 

I forgot to say that this is a crappy chapter that leads to SWEEEEEEETTTTTT scene. Watch guys! I am telling you!

 

I remember, I have a favorite fanfic over here but I am not a  friend of her but I really do admire her story it's 'The heir's love story'. If you know her tell her how much I love that story! :) If you are interested to know the link feel free to comment, message or whatever :)

 

P.S It's exams week yet. Goodluck to me and my bangs. I have a picture in my fb account but I don't like to upload because it's ugly. I'mma share it to you soon! :)

 

P.P.S thank you for reading! Happy Holidays! Advance Merry Christmas!