Back to square one

Lost Pages of the Unpublished Love Story (Editing)

A/N: Imagine the two characters looking at the window :)

 

 

Back to Square One

Chapter Thirty-six

 

“Hanniieee!”  Chanyeol shouted from the stairs upon Hanna’s arrival.

“Yah! Park Chanyeol don’t shout! You are not living in the mountains!” Alice scolded Chanyeol and pulled him by the ear.

“Yaahh! Its…pain…ful!”

“Hanna, let’s go?” Kai speaks. Hanna nod at him and they went upstairs. As they reached the living room upstairs, they saw Xiumin and Minji talking sweetly while Chanyeol nods like a kid in front of Alice. “Hanna?” Kris approached them.

Tumblr_lxibw8684c1qe66ubo1_500_large

“Can I have a moment with you?” He asked. Hanna nod at him and followed him somewhere. Kris leads Hanna away from the rest. They stayed near the window and he takes his sit there.

“What are we going to talk about?” Hanna lean her back on the wall and looked at Kris.

“Did you allow Sehun to court you?” He asked.

“I have not answered him directly…”

“What do you mean?” Kris crunched his eyebrows a little. “I told him to give me time before I give my answer,”

Hanna takes a step to her left and face the window. She can now see the landscape below the window but its ambiance doesn’t affect her. “Are you giving him a chance?” Kris asked her.

“Yeah, it’s not bad right?” Hanna looked at Kris.

“No.” Kris said softly and hops down so he can stand beside Hanna.

“Can I ask you one more thing?”

“Sure.”

“How if another guy asked you the same thing?”

“Well…” Hanna paused for a while and gives him a smile. “Well?” He raised his eyebrow. “I don’t know what to say to that guy. If I would be giving a chance too, I will be having two suitors. I think that’s too much. It will be hard for me.”

“Hard?”

“Yeah, I always read novels and the usually there are two guys fighting for a girl and at the end one of them end up with a broken heart or sometimes they meet another girl. Well, I don’t like to waste someone’s time on me. I don’t like two boys are fighting over a girl when both of them know who will end up with a girl.”

Kris seemed to be struck by Hanna’s answer. He is not sure if he can do his noona’s wish with Hanna’s answer. He needs to talk to Taeyeon right off this moment and quit this silly task of her. There’s no point of courting Hanna. Like what she said, they are just going to waste some time. “So you mean Sehun is the only guy you will give time like have his company most of times?”

“I guess. I don’t like to hurt Sehun. Maybe I end up falling for him too right? It’s not impossible right?

“Yes, it’s not impossible.” Kris  smiled. “So when are you going to answer Sehun?”

“When the right time comes, I want to see if I really made a decision right.”

“Well, as of the moment I can say that you did a right choice already.” Kris said. “Let’s go back? I think we are missing lots of fun over the other corner.”

Hanna smiled as both of them heard Baekhyun and Chen’s laughter.

 

“What took the both of you so long?” Alice asked as Hanna sit beside her. Sehun was looking at the both of them with his piercing look at Kris. “Well, we talk about some matters.” And Hanna takes a glimpse at Sehun for a second.

“Oh, I see.” Alice said. “By the way, when you are gone, all of us decide about something.”

“What do you mean?” Hanna asked.

“Well, we just finish talking about our Christmas vacation!”

“And we are all excited about it!” Xiumin speak up.

Hanna leans on the couch and cross her arms. “I don’t get it.”

“Just go to the point.” Kyungsoo said casually. Kai grab his drinks and sit beside Kyungsoo which made Kyungsoo shock because Kai’s drinks spilled a little on Kyungsoo’s white pants. “Kim Jongin!”

“Sorry!” Kai made a peace sign.

Kyungsoo hit him by head and stand up. “You will pay for this.” He said and he grabs another drink and splashed it on Kai’s head. “F***!”  Kai stand up. “It’s cold Do Kyungsoo!”

“Well, I am sorry for you. You ruined my pants.” Kyungsoo put the glass down and walk away.

“DO KYUNGSOO!” Kai yelled and chase Kyungsoo who is now going down stairs hurriedly.

Alice rolled her eyes. “Let them play like kids.” She said. “By the way Hanna, we are all going to Macau the day after tomorrow for a Christmas vacation.”

“Wow but what?!”

“We are going to Macau!” Chanyeol appeared beside Hanna with his eyes twinkling. “Such a mushroom,” Alice rolled his eyes.

“I haven’t asked permission!”

“I did.” Minji in.

“We did!” Chen said.

“Eh? To my parents?”

Alice nods at her and Hanna looked at rest and they just did the same. “How come?”

“Don’t ask anymore.” MInji smiled at her.

Before Hanna can say more, Taeyeon came out of nowhere and pulled Kris. “Can I have my brother for a while? We will be back!” Taeyeon waved as she pulled Kris by the collar.

Taeyeon pulled Kris till to her room and lock it afterwards. She pulled him until she reaches her desk. She pulled a chair and place in the middle of the room. “Sit.” She commanded.

Kris followed and Taeyeon sit on the table. “What are you talking about in the call?”

“I will not do your task anymore.” Kris said casually and looked at the window.

“Excuse me my little brother. I don’t get a single thing of your very long explanation!” Taeyeon raised her voice a little.

“I will not do your damn favor!” Kris roared.

“And why?!”

“Hanna said that it’s only Sehun whom she will be entertaining!” Kris stands up. “Now, I will excuse myself because I am done with your silly business.”

Taeyeon is tapping her fingers in the table as Kris is walking away. “Not yet.” Taeyeon speak up.

Kris stop for a moment but he didn’t turn his back. “What do you mean?”

“I am not yet down with my business with you.”

“I don’t get it noona.”

Taeyeon smirked at her brother and said, “Not because Hanna had her decision doesn’t mean that we are done, Kris. We are back to square one. I will not ask you to do the old plan but I will ask you, no, scratch it, I am commanding you…” Taeyeon paused for a while. “I am commanding you to make everything for Sehun hard.”

“What do you mean hard about everything?”

“You know it, Kris. I don’t need to repeat it all over again.” Taeyeon said. “You may go.”

Kris nod and start walking before he could hold the door Taeyeon said something. “Remember the rule. Don’t fall in love with Hanna…”

 

 

 

 

---------------------

Atlast, I have write something from scratch! I think it is still crappy

Don't worry the awaited scence are coming.

I am dying to write those.

Thanks to seoul.fm for the background songs as I write. Next Chapters is to MACAU! :)) So close to...... *grins evily*

 

THANK YOU FOR READING! :) Can I have comments?