Preparations

Lost Pages of the Unpublished Love Story (Editing)

 

Preparations

Chapter Eight

 

  Awkward. That is the term ringing in my head countlessly. Sitting in the passenger’s seat is really AWKWARD. I keep my eyes fixed on my phone texting Minji—I mean flooding her phone for being a turtle one.

“How far is your house?” Kris broke the silence in the air.

I lifted my head up, “Turn to the left then find the black gate on the right,” I said flatly and lay my eyes back on my phone. If I can only teleport I’ve done it before Kris had pulled me inside his car. I let out a sigh. Minji is not replying even a single blank message. “Aish! I will kill her when I reach my house”

“What are you saying?” Kris took a glance at me and looks back on the driveway.

“Nothing,” I said. “None of your business,”

We reach my gates, I open the door before Kris open it for me and step out of the car. He turned the engine off to life and step out of the car too. I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Can I come in?” He shrugged as he put his hands inside his pockets.

I was about to answer when I saw my mom walking to our gates. “Sweetie, you’re back.” She smiled at me and turns her gaze to Kris.

“Annyeong Haseoyo eomonin,” he bow at 90 degrees angle and smiled at my mom.

My mom threw a sharp look at me and I smiled at Kris.  “Yes, you can come inside our house, Kris.”

[Kris’ POV]

It is not in my plan to give Hanna a ride at the first. I plan to annoyed her in the first place along the streets and leave her alone afterwards but I change my mind. I don’t like her calling me Mr. No Gentleman anymore.

“Hanna, prepare something for your visitor.” her mom said.

Hanna nods and walk to their kitchen as fast as she can like a ninja.

“I apologize if we didn’t prepare our house. I didn’t expect Hanna to have visitors today.” Her mom said cheerfully.

“Visitors?” I asked.

She motioned me to sit in one of the couch. “Her best friend is here. She’s here because of her own surprise birthday party for Hanna. She’s busy upstairs doing her surprise since she won’t be here on her best friend’s day.”

“Can I ask when is her birthday?”

“Nearly a week from now,” she smiled at me as Hanna comes back with the tray of foods and drinks.

“Umma, I’ll be going upstairs,” she said in her casual tone

“Why sweetie? You still have a visitor here.”  she said.

“Uhmmm, MInji is also my visitor too, Umma.”

Her mom looked at me for a second and look at her daughter. “Stay here and I’ll fetch Minji for you.” She stands up and make her way upstairs before Hanna can complain.

 

[Minji’s POV]

“Where is the lighter?” I’m looking for that lighter for couple of minutes. I’m starting to panic as I walk all over the second living room searching for the lighter. I look over the tables and couches but I didn’t find the lighter. I look down the furniture unluckily it is not there. “Where on Earth are you hiding?” I knit my eyebrows as I feel my head starting to get dizzy.

I stop walking and close my eyes. “Okay, Minji, RELAX.” I said softly and trying to calm myself. “Inhale,” I took a deep breathe. “Exhale,” I breathe out and open my eyes.

 “Oh my god! I hear footsteps!” I don’t know what to do. Hide? Get the cake and hide it immediately in her room? Walk downstairs and block Hanna? Whaaattt????

I start walking around the room back and forth but at the fastest speed as I hear the footsteps getting louder. “I’ve decided!” I pumped my fist. “Block Hanna so she won’t see my surprise! Ask secretly Auntie for the lighter and problem solve!”

I ran to the stairs like a ninja and almost lost my balance when I saw Auntie five steps of stairs away from me. “Auntie?”

“What’s with the face?” she asked me quizzically.

I step back and exhale. “Auntie you almost give a heart attack” and put my hand in my chest.

“It seems that you’re having it. What’s with the panic in your face?” she went up to the living room and look over my preparation for Hanna.

“I am looking for the lighter for so long and I heard footsteps and I panic because of the lighter.”

Auntie walk towards the table where the foods and cake is place and get something near the condiments. “Oh, Minji, the lighter is just here near the condiments dear,” she said calmly.

“Really? How come that lighter walk there?” I scratched my head and walk to Auntie.

 

[Author’s POV]

Hanna sits down in the couch opposite Kris and looks back at Kris who is watching every single move hers. With the silence blanketing the room, neither of them breaks the contact. “Why do you stare at me like I am a specimen?” Hanna asked.

“Why do you look back at me as if I’m your prince charming?” Kris asked her back.

Hanna broke the contact and gets the juice in the table. “You and your coolness Mr. Wu I prefer marrying someone in the village than marrying a prince like you.”

“So you really think that I’m your prince charming?”

Hanna rolled her eyes and takes a drink of her juice. “Don’t dream Wu Fan. Never in my existence that I imagine nor think you will be my prince charming.”

Kris smirks at Hanna and get his drinks as well. “What is your birthday wish?”

Hanna snapped at the out-of-this-world question of Kris. “How did you know about your birthday?”

“Your mom said it when you are not around,” Kris said innocently.

“Aish! Mom!” Hanna whispered to herself and titled her head up again to Kris. “My wish is… not for you to be known.”

Little thing the two don’t know. Mrs. Lee and MInji are watching them from the stairs. “Hanna is irritated but at the same time she’s kinda blushing Auntie.”

“My sweetie is getting older and I never thought she will have a visitor at her early times in her college. And they are look cute with their small arguments.”

“I do agree with you, Auntie. I guess we need to bear some time before we enter the scene.”

“Is your lighter with you?”

Minji check her pocket but it’s not there. “Oh my god, Auntie! I misplace it again!” Minji cried.

 

 

-------------------------

you how is my story? Don't forget to comment and subscribe to my story! :) LOVE LOVE LOVE

.........................

[A/N]

Here I am giving update again :) Sorry if I am turtle one. It's just that I'm busy outside AFF. I have midterms on Saturday with quizzes and group reportings as well. I'M DYING HERE :(

Hoping that I can update later this day. *cross-fingers*

I don't know what's happening in Kpop world I just heard about SMTOWN in Japan. JYP entertainment had their concert as well in Seoul. Wait are there teasers of exo's comeback already? 

Uhm.. I'M BACK TO KAI AS MY BIAS FOR THIS WEEK!!! HAHAHA, how about you?

_________________________________________________________________

Fangirl Section over here :)

photos are not mine! credits to the owners!

oh here EXO-K ^^

Tumblr_m89y1iykiw1qb53xjo1_500_large

and EXO-M!

Tumblr_m88otw8pkm1qa70e7_large

wait KYUNGSOO UMMA HAHAHA

12_2520copy_large

KAI IS SO HOOOOOTTTTT HERE

Tumblr_m8a5fqow1v1qadcc6o1_500_large