Rewinding the past: Connecting to Present

Lost Pages of the Unpublished Love Story (Editing)

 

 

Rewinding the past: Connecting to Present

Chapter Twenty-two

Hanna is here once again in her doctor’s house. For the third time, she is still amaze with Sehun’s house. Though she didn’t have a time to roam around she knows that she will be lost.

“Hanna, where do you want to stay for awhile? I need to do something urgent… and secretly to you.” Sehun said.

“Hmm, library?”

“Okay, come with me.”

After some left and right turns they reach the library. It’s a two floor library to say. Hanna can say that this is the size of their house. On the first floor she can imagine the living room, kitchen, dining area, bathroom—you named it. On the second floor she can imagine their three rooms. “Ah yes, on that door is the music room and on the door to our right is the terrace.” Sehun said.

“Okay, you’re not yet going out?” Hanna asked.

Sehun scratch his head, “Yes yes. See you”

As Sehun went out Hanna went to the books. She pulled the book that catches her attention. She went to the terrace and sits s in one of the chairs and opens the book. A letter welcomes Hanna and she opens it.

May 24, 2000
10: 30 p.m: Oh Mansion

I don’t know how will I start this letter, maybe as I write this letter I write something good here. Well, I guess I should start saying I love you. I know my life end soon, my leukemia isn’t getting better. My husband is already prepared that I am going to die soon. Though he is a doctor and that is my profession too, we can’t do anything about that matter since my sickness is at peak and I know that my carriage to heaven will come anytime to fetch me.

My little prince, Sehun I love him so much. He is the best gift I ever had. He is cheerful and loving child. I want him to grow up in the profession that he knew to himself that he would be successful. I remember his first genuine smile he gave me when I fetch him from my husband’s clinic. He said that a girl gave her chocolate sticks. Both of us knew that it is the first time that someone give him something like that but unfortunately he didn’t give his name but he had the chance to know her name, “Nana, that’s her name eomma!” he beamed happily. Since he is just five years old by then, I ask my husband if he had a patient named Nana but he said “No but I have a patient named Hana.”

I want to meet that kid since my Sehun is happy since then. He keeps Hana’s hanky in his possession. I have no idea why is he keeping it but I am happy that my Sehun knows how to keep things. Luckily I met her. She’s pretty and brilliant and that’s how we become close but Hana and Sehun never met once again since Hana is usually sick and she needs to get strong. This time both of them go to school but I guess they don’t know each other but Sehun is wishing that one time they’ll meet each other.

My husband promised me that he will make a way to grant Sehun’s wish for me. I trust him and I know he will not break that promise. I will keep this letter here in this library. Well, I know time will come this letter will be read by a good person. Whoever you are, I want you to ask a favor. Can you let my husband and my son read the letter that I wrote for them? It’s just place in this library. My letter for my husband is keep where you find this letter. Use your instincts and for my Sehun, find it in the music room.

If you find both of them, I want to say thank you. I can’t give it to them personally or after my death. My letter for them is just too fragile to be read early. I can’t pay this favor of mine but I know good karma will come to you. I am sure of it. You are my angel that I ask to God during the time I am writing this letter.

Again, whoever you are, all thanks to you and if you know Hana tell her how much I am happy to meet her and if she and Sehun met tell her to take care of my Sehun…

Yours truly,

Oh Seungri

Hanna closes the letter and look at the surroundings. Though, the letter is address to her and whoever Hana is that she’s lucky that Mrs. Oh give her the blessing that she trusted Hana to take care of Sehun even her father. She stands up and closes the book, the letter in hand and went where she first saw this book. Use your instincts. She placed the book back and something caught her. She removed the three books below the book where she read this letter address to her and saw an envelope. She gets it and place back the books. She walks to the music room.

It’s a small room. Hanna the lights, the walls are painted by dirty cream and the floor is wooden. At the center a grand piano stand, some instruments are in the cabinets like the big harp, small versions of it and you named other instruments there. Hanna went to the grand piano. She sits on the chair and opened the cover. She press one white key and start playing the famous Beethoven song.

Sehun finish preparing his little picnic with Hanna and enter the library. He saw the music room ajar and he entered silently. He saw Hanna playing piano, one of Sehun’s favorite. After playing, he clapped his hand, “Didn’t I know that you are talented.”

“You are not asking by the ways,” she said. Hanna closed the cover and stand up. She remembered that she is still in the so-called mission. “Can I ask you something?”

“Sure, what is it?”

“What is your favorite thing here when you are young?”

Sehun look at the place and point out the small frame hanging in the wall near the big harp. It is just a painting—it is an abstract design so you can’t figure what does it really mean. “My mom painted that when I was young. She said that it is a wilted flower blown by the wind. Can figure out right?” Hanna nods. “She didn’t explain more of it.”

“Can I remove it from the wall if you don’t mind?”

He nods, Hanna take a step forward and remove the painting. She looked at the back of the painting and saw a letter. Gotcha. She smiled and removed the letter from the painting and hung it back to the wall.

Sehun look at her with a question in his eyes. “What is that?”

“You’ll know it sometime. By the way, when did your mom died?” she asked once again. “Naah. I am sorry. I shouldn’t have asked that.”

“No it’s fine. Better to open those lock things inside your heart than keeping it and get rusted which can kill you.” Sehun smiled at Hanna. I guess, we should go out of this room and talk about it right?”

As they went down the hall, Sehun answered Hanna’s question. “She died when I am seven years old. I know my mother is happy somewhere watching me down here on Earth.”

They reach the gardens and they continue walking until they reach a picnic place. It is almost late in the afternoon. From the green Bermudas you can see the sky changing into different shades of blue, orange and black. Sehun sit in the blanket and pat a spot and Hanna followed. She place her bag in her side and watch the surroundings.

“You got a pretty place and life.”

Sehun titled his head at her, just plain expression to say. “People say those things too but I can say that I didn’t and I can’t get everything.”

“What do you mean?” Hanna raised one of her eyebrows.

“See, you know I don’t have a mom already. I don’t have other siblings to mingle with. I have almost a perfect life but I can say it is somehow boring.”

Hanna smiled and pulled out something out of her bag. She hand it to Sehun beaming at him happily. “It is for you. It is a gift from your mom.”

Sehun look at her and get the letter. Sehun don’t know what to say about this. He can’t even ask at question to Hanna how come Hanna had this gift but he remembered that their families were close and maybe it is just now that Hanna brought the gift since they where kinda busy.

He opens the letter and start reading it.

My little Sehun,

I can’t tell how old are you now but eomma knows that you are handsome man already… “Eomma,” he muttered. I know you are surprise that you received this letter from me after a long time that I was gone. I write this letter before I die I keep this letter in a place where your favorite painting is.

Sehun titled his head to Hanna. Hanna is just looking back at him innocently, “How did you know about this?”

Hanna pulled out the letter from her pocket and said, “Here. I was about to read a book but I find this. It is letter from your mom you can read it after you read that I guess you deserve it.”

Sehun nod at her and turn his gaze back on the letter. See, eomma is intelligent as what you said. Whoever found this letter, kindly please say thank you. By the ways, do you remember when you are young? When I first saw your smile when we are going home from the clinic? I know that you don’t smile or talk to strangers but the moment I saw you running to me with a big smile on your face melts my heart. You said that you meet a girl, a beautiful girl and her name is ‘Hana’. Pretty name right? I know that starting from that day on you always hope to see Hana once again. I know you meet her when you are in your grade school since you to go same school but you have different class with her. I ask a favor from your dad that make a way for you and Hana meet once again. “I meet her again eomma.” He said and snatches a look from Hanna who is watching the horizon. “She’s here with me right now and she’s the one who find your letter for me, coincidence right?” he whispered. I know that you have a big crush on her because she gave an impact that no one else did. I hope the both of you meet once again. She could be the next Mrs. Oh my little boy!

Sehun smiled as he continues reading his letter. Sehun-ah, I don’t know how will I end this letter and what to say more since  I can’t tell when will I die or when will you be reading this letter but I want you to remember how much I love you. You will be growing into a full man without me to look out but don’t forget that your father is just there at your side. I know I can’t see your first graduation, your first prom date, your first girl who will be bringing in our home, your achievements, of course your wife to be. I don’t know where will I go after my life here on Earth but I will make a promise to you that my love will not die. I will always be watching you my prince even in your sleep. I will kiss you in the forehead like I used to do when after I read a bedtime story. Eomma is just there in your heart. Don’t forget.

I guess I should end this letter. We will meet again my son. I am going to wait you here with your stories even though I have watched it. I want you to talk like how you share your first friends to me. I like you to be my little son who you used to be with your eomma.

Lovelots,

Eomma

Tears fall down on Sehun’s cheeks. It’s been a long time since he cried. It was when his mother leave them and now he is crying with this simple message that she have written way back when she’s alive. All his memories with his mom start to flood his mind. Hanna pats his shoulders and wipes his tears with her hands.

“It’s okay Sehun,” she said. She pulled out her favorite chocolates sticks. “You want? It is better to eat sweets when you’re down,”

Sehun look at her like the first look he gave to her when the first time they meet. He looked down at the chocolate sticks and get one. “Thanks,”

SILENCE, that’s what the best thing to describe for a long time as they eat the chocolate sticks.

“You remind me of someone way back I was young,” Sehun open the topic.

Hanna turn her gaze to Sehun, “Really?”

Sehun nods, “I was five years old during that time. I went out of my father’s clinic. I can still remember that I am not in a good mood I sit in one of the bench waiting for eomma. In my front a girl is sitting, bad mood as me. She crossed her hands and I did the same thing. Both of us lean on the chair at the same time and stare at each other. Not long enough, a woman came. I guess it’s her mom. Her mom brought foods and I just continue watching them. Her mom caught me looking at them. She leans toward the girl and whispered I saw the girl frown but her mom ask her to behave. After some time the girl went to me and offered chocolate sticks. I stared at her and get one. I don’t know what happen next I just know that both of us are laughing as we eat chocolate sticks. That happiness swept away as the nurse call her name and our driver came to fetch me.”

He stops for a while and smiled to himself. “So what happened next?” She asked.

“I got her name. She didn’t get mine. She left her hanky and her foods to me while I haven’t leaved something to her.” Sehun sighed.

“Did you meet once again?”

Sehun stayed silent for awhile. Hanna doesn’t have a single idea that Sehun is telling their childhood. He reckons that Hanna forgot that already it’s just fine with him. He made a promise to himself that starting from this day on he will be the Sehun that Hanna laughed with they were young. He got her mom’s blessing. Now, he got this mission to himself, Hanna was the first girl he brought here. He wants Hanna to his girl for the rest of his life.

 

 

---------------------

I GOT HANNA WITH SEHUN-AH ATLASSST. /laughs/ I noticed that it is always KRIS. It is like I am a biased author here. But anyways, I got the perfect scene. Well, there is moreeeeeeeeeeeee. Wahahahaha. I want ending of this wahahaha. 

With the picture I want it pocky but when I saw Nutella. I am now craving for it! Hohoho.

Kyaa~ got another udpate. Mian guys for the slow update kekeke.

Thank you for the subs and comments! I am so happy to gain such lovely gifts :))

lalalaloveeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Channie's birthday is nearrrrr :))))))